AD-3 LeCheek sponsored Budman approved

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Wow, amazing experience this morning and will continue trying this. I did a short lifting session and then cardio. I will have to say I ins want to stop but time restrictions I had to. I gotta figure out the name of what I started with later but the rest I can list.

    ?
    10@65
    10@85
    10@105

    Dead lift
    10@two plates
    10@2plates +50

    Wide grip pull-ups
    10 w/80 assistance
    10 w/105 assistance

    Back extension Machine
    10@150
    10@165
    10@180

    Torso machine ( obliques ) l&r
    14 @50
    14 @80
    14@95

    Crunches

    30 w/feet on bar
    30 w/feet on ground
    30 w/feet in air
    30 w/feet on bar
    30 w/feet on ground
    30 w/feet in air

    Treadmill
    2.6 miles forgot time but wasn't tired

    Using AD-3 nightly combined with T-blast morning lunch dinner should start increasing lifts and aggression (I hope).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    10-15 days for me. Enhanced, recovery, with some leaning out and hardening. Diet however plays a huge part in results
    Matt beat me to it. He couldnt have said it better.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  3. All good I am only a week in, I should be good.

  4. Is this how to link youtube vids?


    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3j8hZi1Ohg&feature=yo utu.be[/link]

    And my workout this morning PR is there and so is the almost PR

    Squat
    10@135
    6@245
    1@300
    10@135

    Leg press
    10@6plates
    8@10
    4@12
    20@4

    Leg extension
    12@105
    12@135
    12@165
    14@60


    Foam roller

    Stability crunch (half stability ball on ground.. I don't know)
    2x25 ---->I know it burned.

  5. You go under the video and it should say "share" then you should be able to post the link.

    Anyone else have a problem with the subs goin got the first page all the time now ?
    Mine use to go right to the last post when id click and open
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    You go under the video and it should say "share" then you should be able to post the link.

    Anyone else have a problem with the subs goin got the first page all the time now ?
    Mine use to go right to the last post when id click and open
    Nope haven't had that issue.... Well when it logs me out or when following a link I do

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    You go under the video and it should say "share" then you should be able to post the link.(
    One of these has to work

    [link]http://youtu.be/e3j8hZi1Ohg[/link]
    [youtube]http://youtu.be/e3j8hZi1Ohg[/youtube]
    http://youtu.be/e3j8hZi1Ohg

  8. Last one worked
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  9. Good, I'm a virgin to loading vids.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Good, I'm a virgin to loading vids.
    I just had Matt do one for me so I hear you on that.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  11. Decline
    10@135
    4@205
    10@185

    Flat
    10@135
    4@185
    5@185
    10@155

    Super set
    Dips (assit) + chinup(assit)
    14@50assit+10@65assit
    12@50+10@65
    10@50+6@50
    8@bodyweight

    Pec fly
    10@90
    10@120
    8@150

    Giant set 15lb dumbbells
    2x10 raise + 2x20 incline press + 2x20 curl

    Close grip pull down
    20@105
    10@135

  12. Had to take off today. My bones hurt, my shoulder (and around shoulder blade) or killin me. I am having some circulation issues, numbness in my arms when I lay down and lots of achy joints(popping and stiffness). Gonna get some house stuff takin care of then maybe some after noon shopping(gonna to finish the Christmas hopping I hope )

  13. Fish oil, and or some supercissus could help. I think usp has a deal on the cissus right now stuff has helped me alot in the past
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Had to take off today. My bones hurt, my shoulder (and around shoulder blade) or killin me. I am having some circulation issues, numbness in my arms when I lay down and lots of achy joints(popping and stiffness). Gonna get some house stuff takin care of then maybe some after noon shopping(gonna to finish the Christmas hopping I hope )
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Fish oil, and or some supercissus could help. I think usp has a deal on the cissus right now stuff has helped me alot in the past
    Try out what Matt mentioned
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  15. Took today off cause just isn't know how I would feel. Shoulder is better but still an issue. Took garlic pill last night hoping that would help a little with the circulation, still woke up a 4(I wake up everyday at this tine to use bathroom, then go back to sleep ) and arm was tingling. This really sucks and sure it the way I lay I not but not much I can do, unless I tie my arm back.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Took today off cause just isn't know how I would feel. Shoulder is better but still an issue. Took garlic pill last night hoping that would help a little with the circulation, still woke up a 4(I wake up everyday at this tine to use bathroom, then go back to sleep ) and arm was tingling. This really sucks and sure it the way I lay I not but not much I can do, unless I tie my arm back.
    Take care of that. I have a similiar issue so I know what your talking about. I have to sleep on one side and if I end up on my back with my arm above my head its game over.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  17. Snatch (didn't feel comfortable doing this, really bad form I need to watch a little more)
    4@95
    3@145
    Standing and seated calve
    12@150+20@180
    12@160+20@190
    12@170

    Leg curl
    10@90
    10@100
    10@110

    Glute machine
    10@150
    10@160
    10@170

    Crunch
    40 on bar
    30 feet on bar
    20 feet on ground
    20 feet on ground
    20 feet in air
    20. Feet in air

    2.5 miles treadmill

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Snatch (didn't feel comfortable doing this, really bad form I need to watch a little more)
    4@95
    3@145
    Standing and seated calve
    12@150+20@180
    12@160+20@190
    12@170

    Leg curl
    10@90
    10@100
    10@110

    Glute machine
    10@150
    10@160
    10@170

    Crunch
    40 on bar
    30 feet on bar
    20 feet on ground
    20 feet on ground
    20 feet in air
    20. Feet in air

    2.5 miles treadmill

    Be carefull with the snatch ? Can I say that
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  19. Bench press
    10@135
    2@225
    1@235
    6@185
    10@155

    Curl to Arnold press
    10@30lb DB
    8@35
    8@40

    Skull crusher + forearm curl
    2x20@50

    Pull over to low flat press
    2x13@50

    1.9 m treadmill

  20. How are you feeling ? Shoulder,arm ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  21. Not too bad, felt it when I was pressing but not much as of late. Feels really good now but I am sure by morning time it will hit me. I stretched Ali before and during just to keep it from tightening up.

    Now I got this click in my elbow. Crazy s*** over it. All of this is petty compared to my personal life, hard to focus and be consistent.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Not too bad, felt it when I was pressing but not much as of late. Feels really good now but I am sure by morning time it will hit me. I stretched Ali before and during just to keep it from tightening up.

    Now I got this click in my elbow. Crazy s*** over it. All of this is petty compared to my personal life, hard to focus and be consistent.
    I hear ya man stick with it and good luck.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  23. Has AD-3 been known to dry out joints?


    Been since 11/11 no alcohol, been maintaining same weight even thought I have added cardio. Been doing between 1.7 & 2.5 miles at a time. Starting to thin out a little in the midsection which is a plus.
    Home life is rocky, maybe looking for a place soon. Really sucks. Not sure of what may come. Right now with the holidays is really going to kill me not been with my kids.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Has AD-3 been known to dry out joints?


    Been since 11/11 no alcohol, been maintaining same weight even thought I have added cardio. Been doing between 1.7 & 2.5 miles at a time. Starting to thin out a little in the midsection which is a plus.
    Home life is rocky, maybe looking for a place soon. Really sucks. Not sure of what may come. Right now with the holidays is really going to kill me not been with my kids.
    I dont think I have heard anyone having any problems at this point with the joints drying out to the point of having any pain ?
    Sorry to hear about the home man
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  25. Probably since I have increased my weight considerably in the last few months I could be just experiencing the crackles because if that. It just has been more noticeable since the cooler temps, that also could be it.

    I was just curious

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Probably since I have increased my weight considerably in the last few months I could be just experiencing the crackles because if that. It just has been more noticeable since the cooler temps, that also could be it.

    I was just curious
    Ya the cold has been killing me. The whole joint thing with the AD-3 was one of the good things I noticed. I had no major problems with it.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  27. Outta full bottles of preworkouts,looks like its going to be sample week. First sample packet goes to...... Drumroll please..... SpeedX3 rasp lemonade. Full packet 2 servings taste great and no gritty left overs, 15 min after taking it already feel little tingles, can't wait to see and feel the energy and pumps.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Outta full bottles of preworkouts,looks like its going to be sample week. First sample packet goes to...... Drumroll please..... SpeedX3 rasp lemonade. Full packet 2 servings taste great and no gritty left overs, 15 min after taking it already feel little tingles, can't wait to see and feel the energy and pumps.
    So how was it ???
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  29. Flat bench
    10@135
    8@185
    4@205
    8@155

    Decline bench
    13@95
    13@135
    10@155
    4@185

    Pec fly machine
    10@120
    10@150
    10@180

    Close grip pull down
    10@105
    10@135
    8@150

    Superset
    Tri rope pull down + face pull
    10@50
    10@70
    10@90

    Low row
    10@120
    10@165
    8@195

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    So how was it ???
    I liked it, I started to get a little weird feeling towards the end of my workout. I don't eat before my workouts so I have a feeling that's what I was feeling, extreme workouts require a lot and I probably over did it ..... But damn it felt good(flavor was great)



    Name:  image-27090996.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  456.8 KB
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 10:30 AM
  2. Lecheek's AD-3 PCT (sponsored)
    By RJW719 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:37 PM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:49 AM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Log in
Log in