ph17 before2.jpg
ph17 before1.jpg

P09-24-12_17-28.jpg

My gym

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on the Ph17. Will be starting as soon as it is in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed. 1st.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
remember.. cardio daily and up to a couple hrs each day.. take the rezolution first thing when you roll outta bed. then again in the mid afternoon.
the PH 17 will help you hold the muscle mass once the rezolution kills your appetite. then all you got to do is work out like the manimal you are~

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Im in, reviews / info on ph17 + 19 are few and far between

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im in, reviews / info on ph17 + 19 are few and far between
I enjoyed 17.
Don't think I'm much of a 19 man though.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I enjoyed 17.
Don't think I'm much of a 19 man though.
Yeh i saw a post u put up else where. Can u send me a link to ur log on it. I like that pct is not really needed, i want to run something, but hate shutdown and pct. I know its the name of the real gains game, but dont mind moving slow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeh i saw a post u put up else where. Can u send me a link to ur log on it. I like that pct is not really needed, i want to run something, but hate shutdown and pct. I know its the name of the real gains game, but dont mind moving slow
You were in my log I think...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah, but possible, i have been searching the sh!t out of ph17/19 all morning. Aching to get a cycle lined up
You still need PCT & D-Pol/Recycle or Test Powder would work fine.
I ran 17 four weeks @ double the dose.
For you, it should make ya "hard" & bring out veins.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see people subbing in already. Can't wait to get my package and get things started. just got done a 2 mile power walk with full run sprints. I will be doing a full body workout on my tower 200 in a little wile. Plan on using both cardio and resistance training in this log.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm on this dragon. I too am interested on 17, I may try it to help in my cut this winter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see people subbing in already. Can't wait to get my package and get things started. just got done a 2 mile power walk with full run sprints. I will be doing a full body workout on my tower 200 in a little wile. Plan on using both cardio and resistance training in this log.
hey bud its been sent.. i have a list of trackin numbers here.. can you resend me your shipping info so i can match it up to a id #
thanks bud!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats your diet going to look like during this 17 run?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running a low carb diet. I will bring calories down 500 to start and slowly drop when needed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok the tracing on my PH-17 says it it is in so I will go to the post office to get it in the morning. I will be gone most of the day tomorrow so we will get the show on the road Sunday.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I started taking my PH-17 and my rezolution extreme today. I may have to try to do some cardio inside. The temp is only going to get up to 34 with high winds. I don't have much room in the camper but I will figure something out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I started taking my PH-17 and my rezolution extreme today. I may have to try to do some cardio inside. The temp is only going to get up to 34 with high winds. I don't have much room in the camper but I will figure something out.
Push ups body squats and some sit ups.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok I made the best out of the room I had and got a workout in. I stared out with trying to do push ups, but soon found out my camper isn't wide enough. Even whit the small space I found enough things to do to give me a good workout and a good sweat. I was pleased with the workout I got. I will have to think of more things I can do inside for the days I can't do it outside.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok I made the best out of the room I had and got a workout in. I stared out with trying to do push ups, but soon found out my camper isn't wide enough. Even whit the small space I found enough things to do to give me a good workout and a good sweat. I was pleased with the workout I got. I will have to think of more things I can do inside for the days I can't do it outside.
Throw on a Triple Fat Goose and get outside. :D

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Today was an outside workout full body. Only 35 out but had a great workout. Nothing to really report yet on the PH17 or the rezolution. Doing 4 doses of the ph17 and 3 of the rezolution.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I had a good workout inside today. I used small dumbbells to do some weighted cardio. Made for a great workout. appetite is going down which is good. Haven't really felt much of a difference from the PH17 yet

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Another in side workout today. How long dose it normal take before you feel anything of the PH17?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Dug out my dumbbells today. Needed something to use inside. The temp only got up to 15 today. I noticed the vanes popping more than normal today wile I was working out.Think the PH17 is finally kicking in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great full body workout today with some plyometrics. It was warm enough to get out side to workout. It was 47 out.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
I've have some suppression of appetite. I'm doing allot better now keeping things in check doing 5 meals a day. Some meals I just slit in 2 and eat the other half a couple hours later. It really helps keep hunger down.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Nice the resolution give you a bit of a euphoric feeling too> Helps you feel good while on a "cut".

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
It def does something.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
It def does something.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
What kinda dose was you doing?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
3ml 4 times a day.
Double dose.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.
Started at your dose for a few days and kicked that ho into over drive!

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
worked out inside today. I have started to notice a strength increase. Pump seems really good. I also switched from a low carb to a low GI diet. I started that Saturday just forgot to put that down

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
to low of carbs will make it hard to get a pump so good choice. Just make sure you still keep your total amount of carbs in check!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
use the mirror to judge...if your belt is getting looser then something is working for you

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs
I'm only taking 3 should I bump it up to 6?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Workout not as good as I wanted today. I have had a headache all day. I still got my workout in but wasn't able to push the way I like.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great full body workout today. strength is climbing so I'm feeling good

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
didn't get a chance to get on yesterday. Yesterday I did cardio. Today's workout was inside. The strength is really starting to climb. I upped the Rezolution to 6 a day to help curb the hunger. I think for my next log I would like to do something with the PH19. I think I will be better off concentrating on building muscle and let the fat get burned of naturally. As I build more muscle my materialism will go up so it should be easier to burn the fat.