Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Ok I made the best out of the room I had and got a workout in. I stared out with trying to do push ups, but soon found out my camper isn't wide enough. Even whit the small space I found enough things to do to give me a good workout and a good sweat. I was pleased with the workout I got. I will have to think of more things I can do inside for the days I can't do it outside.
    Throw on a Triple Fat Goose and get outside.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Throw on a Triple Fat Goose and get outside.
    The cold wouldn't be too bad but the wind was something else.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  3. Today was an outside workout full body. Only 35 out but had a great workout. Nothing to really report yet on the PH17 or the rezolution. Doing 4 doses of the ph17 and 3 of the rezolution.
    I will work for supplements!

  4. I had a good workout inside today. I used small dumbbells to do some weighted cardio. Made for a great workout. appetite is going down which is good. Haven't really felt much of a difference from the PH17 yet
    I will work for supplements!

  5. Another in side workout today. How long dose it normal take before you feel anything of the PH17?
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  6. Dug out my dumbbells today. Needed something to use inside. The temp only got up to 15 today. I noticed the vanes popping more than normal today wile I was working out.Think the PH17 is finally kicking in.
    I will work for supplements!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Another in side workout today. How long dose it normal take before you feel anything of the PH17?
    2 weeks or so.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Great full body workout today with some plyometrics. It was warm enough to get out side to workout. It was 47 out.
    I will work for supplements!

  9. Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    I've have some suppression of appetite. I'm doing allot better now keeping things in check doing 5 meals a day. Some meals I just slit in 2 and eat the other half a couple hours later. It really helps keep hunger down.
    I will work for supplements!

  11. Nice the resolution give you a bit of a euphoric feeling too> Helps you feel good while on a "cut".
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
    It def does something.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
    It def does something.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    What kinda dose was you doing?
    I will work for supplements!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    What kinda dose was you doing?
    3ml 4 times a day.
    Double dose.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    3ml 4 times a day.
    Double dose.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.
    I will work for supplements!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.
    Started at your dose for a few days and kicked that ho into over drive!

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. worked out inside today. I have started to notice a strength increase. Pump seems really good. I also switched from a low carb to a low GI diet. I started that Saturday just forgot to put that down
    I will work for supplements!

  18. to low of carbs will make it hard to get a pump so good choice. Just make sure you still keep your total amount of carbs in check!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  19. It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
    I will work for supplements!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
    use the mirror to judge...if your belt is getting looser then something is working for you

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
    sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs
    I'm only taking 3 should I bump it up to 6?
    I will work for supplements!

  23. Workout not as good as I wanted today. I have had a headache all day. I still got my workout in but wasn't able to push the way I like.
    I will work for supplements!

  24. Great full body workout today. strength is climbing so I'm feeling good
    I will work for supplements!

  25. didn't get a chance to get on yesterday. Yesterday I did cardio. Today's workout was inside. The strength is really starting to climb. I upped the Rezolution to 6 a day to help curb the hunger. I think for my next log I would like to do something with the PH19. I think I will be better off concentrating on building muscle and let the fat get burned of naturally. As I build more muscle my materialism will go up so it should be easier to burn the fat.
    I will work for supplements!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 02:54 PM
  5. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in