Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Dug out my dumbbells today. Needed something to use inside. The temp only got up to 15 today. I noticed the vanes popping more than normal today wile I was working out.Think the PH17 is finally kicking in.
    I will work for supplements!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Another in side workout today. How long dose it normal take before you feel anything of the PH17?
    2 weeks or so.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Great full body workout today with some plyometrics. It was warm enough to get out side to workout. It was 47 out.

4. Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    I've have some suppression of appetite. I'm doing allot better now keeping things in check doing 5 meals a day. Some meals I just slit in 2 and eat the other half a couple hours later. It really helps keep hunger down.
    •   

6. Nice the resolution give you a bit of a euphoric feeling too> Helps you feel good while on a "cut".
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Lot of people notice appetite suppression while on PH17. My wife is a competitive bodybuilder also and tried it. She normally tears the kitchen up. But while she was running PH17 she had to remind her self to eat her meals. She had NO sides either. Not condoning women and PH's but for womens BB its a lot better option than a lot of the women that run gear!
    I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
    It def does something.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I agreed.... lost 7 pounds on this stuff.... think I was 193 when I started back in October this a.m. I was 184...
    It def does something.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    What kinda dose was you doing?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    What kinda dose was you doing?
    3ml 4 times a day.
    Double dose.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    3ml 4 times a day.
    Double dose.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Most of the logs I read people are doing the double dose. I'm at the 1.5ml 4 times a day. Since I only got one bottle to work with. I'm hoping it is going to be enough to see a change.
    Started at your dose for a few days and kicked that ho into over drive!

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

12. worked out inside today. I have started to notice a strength increase. Pump seems really good. I also switched from a low carb to a low GI diet. I started that Saturday just forgot to put that down

13. to low of carbs will make it hard to get a pump so good choice. Just make sure you still keep your total amount of carbs in check!

14. It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
    use the mirror to judge...if your belt is getting looser then something is working for you

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    It was 50 out today so did workout outside. I'm 10 days into the PH17. Got on scale today and no weight loss as of yet. My belt is getting looser so who knows. I will have to play it by the mirror
    sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sounds like its working.. the idea is to keep strength .. add some lean mass and help burn off the fat. just keep dropping the cals in your diet as needed.. the resolution at full dose should quell your hunger pangs
    I'm only taking 3 should I bump it up to 6?

18. Workout not as good as I wanted today. I have had a headache all day. I still got my workout in but wasn't able to push the way I like.

19. Great full body workout today. strength is climbing so I'm feeling good

20. didn't get a chance to get on yesterday. Yesterday I did cardio. Today's workout was inside. The strength is really starting to climb. I upped the Rezolution to 6 a day to help curb the hunger. I think for my next log I would like to do something with the PH19. I think I will be better off concentrating on building muscle and let the fat get burned of naturally. As I build more muscle my materialism will go up so it should be easier to burn the fat.

21. Been away from computer the last couple of days. Workouts was cardio. Going to be doing an indoors workout today with the dumbells.

22. Well today's workout was great. Strength is going up. Noticing difference in mirror. Really happy with this PH.

23. Good to hear man. Ideally you wont see a huge drop in numbers on the scale but rather on your belt loop. Build muscle burn fat that's the name of the game!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Good to hear man. Ideally you wont see a huge drop in numbers on the scale but rather on your belt loop. Build muscle burn fat that's the name of the game!
    Don't make me get back on 17 again....

25. Whys that Aaron?

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Whys that Aaron?
    Cause I just got off it recently!

I want another bottle with some keto 7 spray.

27. Today was a cardio day. So not much to report. Boy I hate cardio.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cause I just got off it recently!

I want another bottle with some keto 7 spray.
    Haha How long did you run it?

29. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

Haha How long did you run it?
    A month maybe a month and a half.
    Kind of been curious about it stacked with that mmv3.

30. I like the MMv3. Im always "on" in one way or another. So this makes an awesome "bridge" for myself when I'm wanting to lay off stronger things. Keeps my strength up and helps me harden up a bit. PH17 stacked with MMV3 would be awesome.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 02:54 PM
  5. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:07 PM