***AvD's E-Pharm Pump Spray Log***

AvD

AvD

Awards
Photoon2012-11-17at1850.jpg

First off I'd like to thank E-pharm for hooking me up with a bottle of Pump Spray!

I'm very excited to try this product and it's probably my most anticipated supplement in a long time. Plus, this is my first experience with a topical supplement. My log will go for at least one bottle and possible longer depending on feedback (I bought two more bottles)

A Quick Introduction

My name is Alex A.k.a. AvD and I'm 24 years old. I've been lifting without the use of steroids or Ph's for about 8 years. This is consistent besides a few minor injuries (broken hands and I was out for a minor tear in my larbrium.

Why am I so excited to try this product?
I like being vascular and I live for the PUMP!

Also, I'm not a vascular person at all, and while I am now, it took me years and years to achieve the vascularity I have now and I'm still not that vascular. For example it took me about 4-5 years before a bicep vein even began to pop it's little head out my arm. My shoulder veins are becoming more prominent as time goes on, however I'd like to speed up this process. Some people already have bicep veins before they even begin lifting regularly. If this supplement works and increases my vascularity It will definitely become a staple of mine.

Supplement Stack
This will be updated soon as im waiting on a few products to arrive.

E-Pharm Pump Spray - 40-50 sprays (PWO)
Omega 3 Fish Oil - 3-6g a day
ON Gold Standard Whey (as needed)
BB.com Amino Recovery (Intra)

Diet
I will not be going into detail about my diet :squintfinger: I also don't count macro's or calories. I will be eating very clean and a few hundred calories over maintenance.

I eat 4-7 small meals a day all prepared before the day starts. I use tupperware containers. Meals will consist of the following:

Arnold Bread
Brown Rice
Sweet & White Potatoes
Brocoli
Asparagus
Tomato
Onions
Peppers
Chicken
Beef
Tuna
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olive Oil Mayo
Almonds
Hot Sauce

Training Routine

I listen to my body, my split and days off are subject to change. I like to workout at least 5 time a week. I'll be incorporating volume training with Heavy sprinkled in.

Monday

Chest

Tuesday

Back

Wednesday

Arms | Abs

Thursday

Rest

Friday

Legs | Abs

Saturday

Shoulders

Sunday

Rest

Starting Pics

Photoon2012-11-17at1830.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at1839.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at1840.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at18462.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at1841.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at1851.jpg

Photoon2012-11-17at18413.jpg

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 1 Arms | Abs

Today was my first day using Pump Spray. It was pretty odd to say the least.

Does Pump Spray smell bad?

No Pump Spray smells like rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer.

How many Sprays did I use?

I have no idea as I lost count as I was spraying myself down. I probably used around 45 sprays.

Did Pump Spray dry fast and what did it feel like on your skin?

Pump Spray quickly dried after applying, I would say it took around 1 minutes to dry.

To get an idea of what Pump Spray feels like after you spray it on your skin, think misquote repellant, that's exactly what it felt like to me. Not like lotion but a slight feeling of oil.

Todays Workout

Pump Spray arrived in the mail today, I was only able to used it once Pre-workout.

Skull Crushers

20 x 45
18 x 65
15 x 95
8 x 115

Weight Dips

15 x 45
15 x 45
12 x 90

Single Arm Overhead Extension (drop set)

10 x 35 8 x 25 8 x 20
10 x 35 8 x 25 8 x 20

Cable Pushdowns (super-set) Kickbacks

15 x 40 15 x 15
15 x 40 15 x 15
15 x 40 15 x 15

Barbell Curls

20 x 45
15 x 65
15 x 65

Alternating Dumbbell Curls (superset) Single arm side curls

15 x 15 15 x 15
15 x 15 15 x 15
15 x 15 15 x 15

Machine Preacher Curls

15 x 45
15 x 45
15 x 15

Thought on todays workout and Pump Spray

First off, my workout was okay, I'd give it a 7 of 10. I didn't get much sleep the night before and I only had a small meal before working out. I'm not a fan of training fasted and I always have a much better workouts after a few meals, with one bigger meal 2-3 hours pre-workout.

As far as effects from pump spray, nothing out of the ordinary. I did have some decent pumps but that's common with this kind of training. Also, cosmetically, everything was normal.

Looking forward to the coming weeks!

AvD

AvD

Awards
Cool im in, thats the ur spray?
Welcome man :)

In a sense yes, It has another ingredient in it that makes it different from UR Spray.

Pump Spray has Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine while UR Spray just has Arginine Ursolic Acetate.

E-pharm rep step in if that's incorrect.

AvD

AvD

Awards
just passing some helpful info.

Pump spray has 25% less AUA(Arginine Ursolic Acetate) than UR spray to make space for the TAA(triacetyladenosine)

:)

each bottle has 7.2g total actives.
so UR spray had 7.2g of AUA. So Pump spray would have 75% of that AUA(5.4g).
the rest would be TAA(1.8g).

I think.
You da man!

You get your bottle yet nicoacademia?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Welcome man :)

In a sense yes, It has another ingredient in it that makes it different from UR Spray.

Pump Spray has Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine while UR Spray just has Arginine Ursolic Acetate.

E-pharm rep step in if that's incorrect.
that is correct

AvD

AvD

Awards
that is correct
Welcome man glad to have you on board :)

What are your recommendations pre-workout food wise, moderate or heavy carbs?

Have you noticed a difference with the amount of carbs eatin and Pump Spray affects?

I'll be training today and I took in around 100-120g.

Is it okay to take Pump Spray at night before bed?

Are you supposed to rub it in with your hands?

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 2 Shoulders

Today was supposed to be a leg day. However, my quads were much too tender to train.

I trained shoulders instead. I won't be posting the workout because it was all over the place and I''d have to add 15 different exercises. I was just messing around.

Bottom line, I should not have gone to the gym today. I feel like I've been hit by a damn train and I need rest.

On a more positive note HOLY Sh*^!!

I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch just yet but Pump Spray had a pretty drastic effect today at the gym. I noticed almost immediately much thicker vascularity all throughout my forearms (while just warming up) and my most prominent bicep vein was at it's thickest and I wasn't training biceps. Shoulder veins were the same but this workout was very weak and far from intense.

Pump was average but again this was a lackluster workout.

I'm still unsure if this was some kinda fluke... I feel I might be dealing with a product that actually lives up to the claims on the bottle (which is pretty much un-heard of). We'll see as time goes on but as of now I'm very excited and impressed.

I'm trying to stay awake right now as I type, another hour and I'll reach 8 hours so I can apply my second coat. I desperately need a good nights sleep.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm still unsure if this was some kinda fluke... I feel I might be dealing with a product that actually lives up to the claims on the bottle (which is pretty much un-heard of). We'll see as time goes on but as of now I'm very excited and impressed.
Actually for most folks that know of PA and E-Pharm/Prototype its pretty much expected

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 3 Legs

Wassssup. Today was leg day, the best day :arms:

Squats (no Pus&% half squats)

15 x 135
10 x 225
6 x 285
fail x 315 (was mad)

Front Squats

15 x 135
12 x 185
2 x 225

Leg Press

20 x 8 plates
15 x 12 plates
10 x 16 plates
5 x 20 plates

Romanian Deadlift

15 x 135
12 x 225
8 x 315
1 x 385

Good Mornings

12 x 65
12 x 65
12 x 65

Lying leg curls SS leg extensions

12 x 30 12 x 70
12 x 30 12 x 70

Pump Spray Effects

Today's leg workout was a success, I went hard and tore shi* up.

Today I dosed Pump Spray twice, once in the morning and once pre-workout. Nothing out of the ordinary in regards to vascularity during the day. However, I was sitting all day which never helps blood flow.

During my workout I was wearing pants and a t-shirt so I couldn't judge vascularity.

As far as pumps go, todays workout resulted in a slight pump and nothing out of the ordinary.

Looking forward to tomorrows chest workout.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Welcome man glad to have you on board :)

What are your recommendations pre-workout food wise, moderate or heavy carbs?

Have you noticed a difference with the amount of carbs eatin and Pump Spray affects?

I'll be training today and I took in around 100-120g.

Is it okay to take Pump Spray at night before bed?

Are you supposed to rub it in with your hands?
I workout first thing in the morning. I have been ingesting approximately 35 grams of oatstarch, and 25 grams of protein pre-workout. I get a great Pump with the pump spray without the carbs but with it seems to kick through the roof. I is ok to take pump spray at night. My diet is low carb. Other than the occasional(lately more than occasional) cheat I pretty much eat paleo. Regarding bed use. That is how I do it. Pre-workout and then pre-bed.

I rub it in where ever it pools rubbing in will most like aid penetration over all

AvD

AvD

Awards
I workout first thing in the morning. I have been ingesting approximately 35 grams of oatstarch, and 25 grams of protein pre-workout. I get a great Pump with the pump spray without the carbs but with it seems to kick through the roof. I is ok to take pump spray at night. My diet is low carb. Other than the occasional(lately more than occasional) cheat I pretty much eat paleo. Regarding bed use. That is how I do it. Pre-workout and then pre-bed.

I rub it in where ever it pools rubbing in will most like aid penetration over all
Hey Truth,

Thanks for the response. I wasn't rubbing it in so I'll try that tonight.

I don't eat paleo style so my log should be a good reference for people like me who love grains and take down a good amount of dairy. Mostly eggs and milk.

What is oatstarch and why do out take it pre-workout over regular or rolled oats? Just for convenience because im assuming it's powdered?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey Truth,

Thanks for the response. I wasn't rubbing it in so I'll try that tonight.

I don't eat paleo style so my log should be a good reference for people like me who love grains and take down a good amount of dairy. Mostly eggs and milk.

What is oatstarch and why do out take it pre-workout over regular or rolled oats? Just for convenience because im assuming it's powdered?
Yes its powdered and easy to slug down first thing in the morning, high molecular weight low gi and hits the system quickly

AvD

AvD

Awards
question from the back of the room...did you feel your workout was easier in any way? did you feel more endurance?
Hey nicoacademia

I wouldn't say my workout was any easier than normal. I also wouldn't say I had any extra endurance (my endurance was good though)

I also don't really expect Pump Spray to help me gain muscle, strength, or endurance. What I want from this product is fuller muscles, bigger pumps, and more vascularity. Achieving these things in-turn make everything better, when I look fuller, have bigger pumps, and have more vascularity, I feel like a beast and feeling like a beast keeps me more on my game (diet and gym intensity wise).

Endurance and focus will come down to my diet, plus you can add a good a pre-workout and possibly an intra workout to achieve even better focus, intensity, and endurance.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 4 Chest | Abs

Today's workout was Chest and Abs

Incline Dumbbell Press

10 x 90
8 x 100
5 x 110

Flat Dumbbell Press

50 x 50 (fast, 3 quarter reps keeping tension on chest)
50 x 40
(fast, 3 quarter reps keeping tension on chest)

Weighted Push-Ups (drop sets)

8 x 70lb 8 x 45lb 8 x bodyweight

Decline barbell

12 x 135 (slow reps)
12 x 135 (slow reps)

Cable Flys

15 x 30
15 x 40
15 x 30

Cable Crunches

70lbs went to failure
70lbs went to failure
70lbs went to failure

Each exercise for 15 reps (15 seconds rest)

Weighted crunch
Reverse crunch
Weight twists
cobra's
Spider mans
plank and twist
side crunch (both sides)

Pump Spray Effects

Dosed Pump Spray twice today, once in the morning, once pre-workout.

I had a great pump throughout my whole upper body today. After my set of 50 x 50 flat dumbbell presses my chest, arms, and shoulders were packed with blood. Felt good :)

Vascularity was high, shoulder veins were very visible. My skin feels like its' getting tighter and striations are becoming more predominant. Also, my abs seem as though there becoming more visible, I'm eating over maintenance too.

It's only been 4 days too. If effects continue at this rate I will be very excited to see results by the end of the first bottle. I'll probably go two bottles then cycle off.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Chest | Abs

Today's workout was Chest and Abs

Incline Dumbbell Press

10 x 90
8 x 100
5 x 110

Flat Dumbbell Press

50 x 50 (fast, 3 quarter reps keeping tension on chest)
50 x 40
(fast, 3 quarter reps keeping tension on chest)

Weighted Push-Ups (drop sets)

Decline barbell

12 x 135 (slow reps)
12 x 135 (slow reps)

Cable Flys

15 x 30
15 x 40
15 x 30

Cable Crunches

70lbs went to failure
70lbs went to failure
70lbs went to failure

Each exercise for 15 reps (15 seconds rest)

Weighted crunch
Reverse crunch
Weight twists
cobra's
Spider mans
plank and twist
side crunch (both sides)

Pump Spray Effects

Dosed Pump Spray twice today, once in the morning, once pre-workout.

I had a great pump throughout my whole upper body today. After my set of 50 x 50 flat dumbbell presses my chest, arms, and shoulders were packed with blood. Felt good :)

Vascularity was high, shoulder veins were very visible. My skin feels like its' getting tighter and striations are becoming more predominant. Also, my abs seem as though there becoming more visible, I'm eating over maintenance too.

It's only been 4 days too. If effects continue at this rate I will be very excited to see results by the end of the first bottle. I'll probably go two bottles then cycle off.
The effects only get better with time

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 5 Back | Bi

Today was back/bi. Went light today, still sore and tomorrows day off and a 10,000 calorie thanksgiving day and night is just what I need.

On an unrelated not.. I've been reading around the different forums and reading peoples reaction to this product is hysterical.. and I quote "
Eeeeeiiiiiwwww WTF slippery f@@kers... dumbells will be flying all over the place !!"

I LOL'd.

Hey, as long as it works I don't mind being a slippery F@@cker :) Even though it doesn't make you slippery.

Thoughts on workout and Pump Spray

Todays results were pretty strange. My pump was average throughout the majority of the workout, however, at the end of the workout I was hitting a few poses and doing body weight reps and just holding a contraction and I got a monstrous pump. It seemed as though there was a delay in effects (routine was high volume and I was focusing on contraction). Maybe it had to do with the amount of water I was holding? I was sweating pretty heavy during the workout and I wasn't sipping on water.

So maybe it had something to do with sweating all that water out. I don't know, but that's what happend.

Vascularity was at it's highest at the end of the workout.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
in on this. gonna pick up a bottle soon. what's your weight in those starting pics? 170?

N

nightterror

Awards
picked up 3 bottles! interested in how this turns out

AvD

AvD

Awards
in on this. gonna pick up a bottle soon. what's your weight in those starting pics? 170?
Nice welcome man :)

No, I have to change my weight in my profile stats.

I'm not 100% sure of my starting weight but it should be around 175-180. I'll weigh myself the next time im at the gym.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 10 Chest | Tri | Abs

I did shoulders a few days ago but felt it wasn't worth logging as my right elbow joint was very sore and I didn't really follow any kind of routine. I took the past two days off due to this pain. I was cautious today but I had zero pain.

incline barbell press

15 x 135
12 x 185
8 x 205
4 x 225

Flat dumbbell press

6 x 90
6 x 90
6 x 90

Decline barbell press SS Bench press machine

15 x 135 10 x 90
15 x 135 10 x 90

Ball Fly

15 x 20
15 x 20
15 x 20

Cable Rope Pulldown

15 x 30
15 x 40
15 x 40

Cable Rope Pressouts

15 x 30
15 x 30
15 x 30

single arm reverse curl

failure x 10
failure x 10
failure x 10

Hangin Leg Raise

15 x bodyweight
15 x bodyweight
15 x bodyweight

TRX Reverse Crunches

20 x bodyweight
20 x bodyweight
20 x bodyweight

Pump Spray thoughts

Over the past 4 days I've been using Pump Spray once a day. I'll be going back to twice a day (holiday weekend had me running around like crazy).

As far as effects go I've noticed that me skin is a little tighter and my definition is a little better. Vascularity is slightly better and notably better during my workout.

The Pump during todays workout was average during the chest portion, once I switched over to triceps I got a huge pump and it was very painful. I would say it was one of the most painful pumps I've ever experienced in my triceps.

Also note,

Today I started using Athletic Edge Nutritions APE.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 Chest | Tri | Abs

I did shoulders a few days ago but felt it wasn't worth logging as my right elbow joint was very sore and I didn't really follow any kind of routine. I took the past two days off due to this pain. I was cautious today but I had zero pain.

incline barbell press

15 x 135
12 x 185
8 x 205
4 x 225

Flat dumbbell press

6 x 90
6 x 90
6 x 90

Decline barbell press SS Bench press machine

15 x 135 10 x 90
15 x 135 10 x 90

Ball Fly

15 x 20
15 x 20
15 x 20

Cable Rope Pulldown

15 x 30
15 x 40
15 x 40

Cable Rope Pressouts

15 x 30
15 x 30
15 x 30

single arm reverse curl

failure x 10
failure x 10
failure x 10

Hangin Leg Raise

15 x bodyweight
15 x bodyweight
15 x bodyweight

TRX Reverse Crunches

20 x bodyweight
20 x bodyweight
20 x bodyweight

Pump Spray thoughts

Over the past 4 days I've been using Pump Spray once a day. I'll be going back to twice a day (holiday weekend had me running around like crazy).

As far as effects go I've noticed that me skin is a little tighter and my definition is a little better. Vascularity is slightly better and notably better during my workout.

The Pump during todays workout was average during the chest portion, once I switched over to triceps I got a huge pump and it was very painful. I would say it was one of the most painful pumps I've ever experienced in my triceps.

Also note,

Today I started using Athletic Edge Nutritions APE.
I did chest tris and shoulders today too and also had a very painful and satisfying tricep pump. I love that kind of pain

AvD

AvD

Awards
I did chest tris and shoulders today too and also had a very painful and satisfying tricep pump. I love that kind of pain
Niicceee! Me too!

I feel whenever I'm able to push through those very painful pumps I'm breaking new ground, causing more damage, and making my body adapt and grow more.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Niicceee! Me too!

I feel whenever I'm able to push through those very painful pumps I'm breaking new ground, causing more damage, and making my body adapt and grow more.
Damn straight, You gotta push to grow...so many just half ass it, nothing is going to happen that way. If a workout is easy then no adaptation is going to happen. You have to make your body think "Oh S$h1t!!! WTF!!! what are we having to do now???" You have to make it think that for a while too so it decides "Hey we better shore up this bodypart, 'cuz for some reason nature is requiring a whole lot more effort in that area!"

The body is amazing in what it can do and how it reacts.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Damn straight, You gotta push to grow...so many just half ass it, nothing is going to happen that way. If a workout is easy then no adaptation is going to happen. You have to make your body think "Oh S$h1t!!! WTF!!! what are we having to do now???" You have to make it think that for a while too so it decides "Hey we better shore up this bodypart, 'cuz for some reason nature is requiring a whole lot more effort in that area!"

The body is amazing in what it can do and how it reacts.
haha said perfectly.

Going deep into a set after the pump is already extremely painful also takes a certain type of person, you have to force your body to keep going even though your brain is saying please for the love of god stop.

Plus, a lot of people lack the self discipline to do it themselves without another person motivating them to perform more reps and push through the pain.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 11 Back | Bi

I did this workout yesterday. Also, all elbow pain is gone. A combination of Joint Force and upping my fish oil intake took care of all pain in about 5 days.

Chin up

15 x bodyweight
8 x 45lbs
4 x 85lbs

Barbell Bent over Row

20 x 135
15 x 225
6 x 315 (not the greastest form)

Close Grip Cable Lat Pull Down SS Dumbbell Lat Swing-Back

15 x 115 15 x 30
15 x 115 15 x 30
15 x 115 15 x 30

Seated Cable Wide grip Row

150 x 12
150 x 12
150 x 12

A little DTP Action Barbell Curl

50 x 45
40 x 50
30 x 55
20 x 60
10 x 65

Single Arm Side Curl

12 x 15
12 x 15
12 x 15

Machine Preacher Curls

15 x 25
15 x 25

Thoughts on Pump Spray (half way through the first bottle)

Today I had a great pump during my workout. Sometime I have a hard time getting a good pump in my lats and traps but today there was no problem at all. After my third set of chin ups my back was packed with blood. I was also able to keep this pump alive for the whole back portion of this workout.

My biceps were pretty tired after that back routine but they were pumped pretty much throughout the whole workout.

Vascularity was average during todays workout but overall and during the day I have noticed better vascularity, tighter skin, and fat loss. My abs are more visible and some striations and cuts are becoming more prominent (I've noticed this the most in quads and upper traps).

I haven't noticed any significant improvement in fullness throughout the day. Having said that I don't do all that much moving throughout the day, usually at the desk all day.

Diggin it so far!

C

cainb96

Awards
I've been on it for a week now and am only the slightest bit impressed. Might be my last bottle if chit don't get any better.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I've been on it for a week now and am only the slightest bit impressed. Might be my last bottle if chit don't get any better.
Word to ur moma, a week is a little to soon to tell.
What should some one expect from this product

AvD

AvD

Awards

Word to ur moma, a week is a little to soon to tell.
What should some one expect from this product
Hey cainb! thanks for stoping in!

I have to agree with murko and say 1 week is a very short period of time. Give it a little longer and if it doesn't work for you forget it and move on.

I'm on day 13... I have to update the log, I did legs yesterday and today I have shoulders. But this stuff is working for me and it's working better than any other product I've tried in regards to vascularity that I've tried.

Over the last week I've noticed the most. Every time I lift up my arms to spray my lats the network of veins is growing. These veins were not visible before (maybe after working out but not cold). Also when I woke up today one of my bicep veins that only shows when working out was fully visible and my arms were full. I'm usually pretty deflated in the morning. Maybe this had to do with applying before bed.

I wish I had a better camera! I'm using my 07 macbook web cam to take pics, this camera sucks and these veins are not like the veins in my forearms that protrude so it's hard for the camera to pick them up.

At 13 days in here is a quick overview

Vascularity - Increased

Pump During Workout - Nothing Amazing but Good

Fullness - Slightly Increased

Fat Loss - Yes (my abs are much more visible)

Definition - Increased (striations are more visible and skin is tighter)

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 12 Legs (this was yesterdays workout, today I have shoulders)

This was a great workout and there was a PR in the mix

Squats (ATTG)

15 x 135
8 x 225
4 x 275
1 x 315

Front Squat (ATTG)

12 x 135
8 x 185
2 x 225 (this is a PR for me) My legs have been a lot stronger in previous years but I've never done 225 for two reps.

Dumbbell Lunge

10 x 55lb dumbbells
8 x 65lb dumbbells
8 x 80lb dumbbells

Romanian Deadlift

15 x 135
10 x 225
6 x 315
Fail x 405

Seated Calf Raise (drop set) I had 7 tens on each side, did 8 reps then took off one ten from each side. I did this until there was no weight left

2 sets

Leg press machine calf raise

50 reps x total of 6 plates
50 reps x total of 6 plates

Thoughts on Pump Spray

This was a great workout, I broke a personally PR with the front squats and I was able to squat 315 ATTG for one clean rep. I haven't done this in a while and failed my last leg workout.

This workout my pump was good but nothing above average. I had a monster fire burning pump in my calfs but that always happens.

Like I talked about above Pump Spray effects are becoming more apparent. I'm a little more full during the day, vascularity is up, and abs are more visible.

Now im off to the gym to work on my delts....

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
give it another week, the AUA benefits start to kick in then

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 13 (thursday) Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

12 x 70 (shoulder joint felt sketchy so I stopped)

Barbell Upright Row

15 x 95
12 x 135
8 x 165
5 x 185

Dumbbell Side Laterals

12 x 50s
8 x 55s
6 x 60s

Arnold Press SS Dumbbell Front Raises

15 x 25 15 x 15
15 x 25 15 x 15
15 x 25 15 x 15

Rear Delt Machine

70 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10

Shrug SS Bent over reverse Fly's

25 x 135 15 x 15
20 x 225 15 x 15
10 x 315 15 x 15
10 x 315 15 x 15

Notes

One of my favorite part of working out is when your aggression level is high and you just want to toss the weights around. This was one of those workouts, I had that feeling of pure rage and power. I decided not to do DB shoulder presses due to my shoulder feeling off so I started with BB upright row and I crushed it. I haven't done 185 in a while and I'm very happy about that. This was a 2 Spray day and I had a great pump and fullness during the whole workout and this fullness lasted long after the workout. Vascularity in workout was also above average.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 14-15 (Rest)

Both days were only one spray, I dosed at night.

Nothing dramatic over the weekend besides pigging out.

Vascularity is still the most noticeable increase.

Off to the gym I go!

C

cainb96

Awards
For the Arnold presses, is the ss for superset? We're you doing the same exercise with 2 different weights?

AvD

AvD

Awards
For the Arnold presses, is the ss for superset? We're you doing the same exercise with 2 different weights?
Hey Cainb,

Ya the ss stands for superset.

I was doing 15 reps using 25lb dumbbells for arnold press superset with 15 reps using 15lb dumbbells for front raises.

python93

python93

Awards
Don't mean to hijack or nothing but can this be used at typically any age? I'm 19
Sorry for the dumb question but is this a natty supp?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack or nothing but can this be used at typically any age? I'm 19
Sorry for the dumb question but is this a natty supp?
Yes its non hormonal, you can use at any age and it is a natural supplement

python93

python93

Awards
Yes its non hormonal, you can use at any age and it is a natural supplement
Thanks!
Would you recommend to cycle this?
And would it be good to use during a lean bulk? (That's what I'm doing right now) :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
Would you recommend to cycle this?
And would it be good to use during a lean bulk? (That's what I'm doing right now) :)
No need to cycle and yes it is perfect for a lean bulk

C

cainb96

Awards
I've been on it for a couple if weeks now and am seeing some awesome fat melting results!! New veins are popping up. Good stuff!!

AvD

AvD

Awards
I've been on it for a couple if weeks now and am seeing some awesome fat melting results!! New veins are popping up. Good stuff!!
I have to update this log but the fat loss results are amazing. The line between my pecs, the cuts in my legs, and abs are all more noticeable. Which is pretty awesome considering it has only been around 3 weeks without dieting down.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Day 24

I fell behind on this log but not to worry I've used Pump Spray every day since beginning this log. I have one or two more dose before my bottle is gone.

For the majority of this log I dosed Pump Spray twice on workout days and once on non-workout days. This wasn't planned, I just couldn't always apply twice in the same day.

I'll take new pics either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be keeping this log alive as I have two more bottles. I may take a break after the second bottle but I'll make that decision when the time comes.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

I fell behind on this log but not to worry I've used Pump Spray every day since beginning this log. I have one or two more dose before my bottle is gone.

For the majority of this log I dosed Pump Spray twice on workout days and once on non-workout days. This wasn't planned, I just couldn't always apply twice in the same day.

I'll take new pics either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be keeping this log alive as I have two more bottles. I may take a break after the second bottle but I'll make that decision when the time comes.
I've noticed extra endurance from my use of the product as well as an increase in vascularity and pump.

AvD

AvD

Awards
I've noticed extra endurance from my use of the product as well as an increase in vascularity and pump.
Ya I can't say I noticed anything crazy with endurance but Pump Spray has been the most effective supplement I've taken in regards to vascularity and fat loss. Even though it said fat melting on the bottle I wasn't expecting much,

Pump was hit or miss for me but I always looked nice and full during my workout. Having said that just yesterday I had the most painful tricep pumps I've ever experienced in my life. They felt like they were going to pop!

Sh*$ was crazy.