***AvD's E-Pharm Pump Spray Log***

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I've been on it for a week now and am only the slightest bit impressed. Might be my last bottle if chit don't get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Word to ur moma, a week is a little to soon to tell.
    What should some one expect from this product
    Hey cainb! thanks for stoping in!

I have to agree with murko and say 1 week is a very short period of time. Give it a little longer and if it doesn't work for you forget it and move on.

I'm on day 13... I have to update the log, I did legs yesterday and today I have shoulders. But this stuff is working for me and it's working better than any other product I've tried in regards to vascularity that I've tried.

Over the last week I've noticed the most. Every time I lift up my arms to spray my lats the network of veins is growing. These veins were not visible before (maybe after working out but not cold). Also when I woke up today one of my bicep veins that only shows when working out was fully visible and my arms were full. I'm usually pretty deflated in the morning. Maybe this had to do with applying before bed.

I wish I had a better camera! I'm using my 07 macbook web cam to take pics, this camera sucks and these veins are not like the veins in my forearms that protrude so it's hard for the camera to pick them up.

At 13 days in here is a quick overview

Vascularity - Increased

Pump During Workout - Nothing Amazing but Good

Fullness - Slightly Increased

Fat Loss - Yes (my abs are much more visible)

Definition - Increased (striations are more visible and skin is tighter)

2. Day 12 Legs(this was yesterdays workout, today I have shoulders)

This was a great workout and there was a PR in the mix

Squats (ATTG)

15 x 135
    8 x 225
    4 x 275
    1 x 315

Front Squat (ATTG)

12 x 135
    8 x 185
    2 x 225 (this is a PR for me) My legs have been a lot stronger in previous years but I've never done 225 for two reps.

Dumbbell Lunge

10 x 55lb dumbbells
    8 x 65lb dumbbells
    8 x 80lb dumbbells

Romanian Deadlift

15 x 135
    10 x 225
    6 x 315
    Fail x 405

Seated Calf Raise (drop set) I had 7 tens on each side, did 8 reps then took off one ten from each side. I did this until there was no weight left

2 sets

Leg press machine calf raise

50 reps x total of 6 plates
    50 reps x total of 6 plates

Thoughts on Pump Spray

This was a great workout, I broke a personally PR with the front squats and I was able to squat 315 ATTG for one clean rep. I haven't done this in a while and failed my last leg workout.

This workout my pump was good but nothing above average. I had a monster fire burning pump in my calfs but that always happens.

Like I talked about above Pump Spray effects are becoming more apparent. I'm a little more full during the day, vascularity is up, and abs are more visible.

Now im off to the gym to work on my delts....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I've been on it for a week now and am only the slightest bit impressed. Might be my last bottle if chit don't get any better.
    give it another week, the AUA benefits start to kick in then
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    give it another week, the AUA benefits start to kick in then
    Thanks for the info.
    Should I use PS on my off days?

5. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Should I use PS on my off days?
    yes you should use it every day

•   

6. Day 13 (thursday) Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

12 x 70 (shoulder joint felt sketchy so I stopped)

Barbell Upright Row

15 x 95
    12 x 135
    8 x 165
    5 x 185

Dumbbell Side Laterals

12 x 50s
    8 x 55s
    6 x 60s

Arnold Press SS Dumbbell Front Raises

15 x 25 15 x 15
    15 x 25 15 x 15
    15 x 25 15 x 15

Rear Delt Machine

70 x 12
    80 x 12
    90 x 10

Shrug SS Bent over reverse Fly's

25 x 135 15 x 15
    20 x 225 15 x 15
    10 x 315 15 x 15
    10 x 315 15 x 15

Notes

One of my favorite part of working out is when your aggression level is high and you just want to toss the weights around. This was one of those workouts, I had that feeling of pure rage and power. I decided not to do DB shoulder presses due to my shoulder feeling off so I started with BB upright row and I crushed it. I haven't done 185 in a while and I'm very happy about that. This was a 2 Spray day and I had a great pump and fullness during the whole workout and this fullness lasted long after the workout. Vascularity in workout was also above average.

7. Day 14-15 (Rest)

Both days were only one spray, I dosed at night.

Nothing dramatic over the weekend besides pigging out.

Vascularity is still the most noticeable increase.

Off to the gym I go!

8. For the Arnold presses, is the ss for superset? We're you doing the same exercise with 2 different weights?

9. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    For the Arnold presses, is the ss for superset? We're you doing the same exercise with 2 different weights?
    Hey Cainb,

Ya the ss stands for superset.

I was doing 15 reps using 25lb dumbbells for arnold press superset with 15 reps using 15lb dumbbells for front raises.

10. Don't mean to hijack or nothing but can this be used at typically any age? I'm 19
    Sorry for the dumb question but is this a natty supp?

11. Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Don't mean to hijack or nothing but can this be used at typically any age? I'm 19
    Sorry for the dumb question but is this a natty supp?
    Yes its non hormonal, you can use at any age and it is a natural supplement

12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yes its non hormonal, you can use at any age and it is a natural supplement
    Thanks!
    Would you recommend to cycle this?
    And would it be good to use during a lean bulk? (That's what I'm doing right now)

13. Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Thanks!
    Would you recommend to cycle this?
    And would it be good to use during a lean bulk? (That's what I'm doing right now)
    No need to cycle and yes it is perfect for a lean bulk

14. I've been on it for a couple if weeks now and am seeing some awesome fat melting results!! New veins are popping up. Good stuff!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I've been on it for a couple if weeks now and am seeing some awesome fat melting results!! New veins are popping up. Good stuff!!
    I have to update this log but the fat loss results are amazing. The line between my pecs, the cuts in my legs, and abs are all more noticeable. Which is pretty awesome considering it has only been around 3 weeks without dieting down.

16. Day 24

I fell behind on this log but not to worry I've used Pump Spray every day since beginning this log. I have one or two more dose before my bottle is gone.

For the majority of this log I dosed Pump Spray twice on workout days and once on non-workout days. This wasn't planned, I just couldn't always apply twice in the same day.

I'll take new pics either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be keeping this log alive as I have two more bottles. I may take a break after the second bottle but I'll make that decision when the time comes.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    Day 24

I fell behind on this log but not to worry I've used Pump Spray every day since beginning this log. I have one or two more dose before my bottle is gone.

For the majority of this log I dosed Pump Spray twice on workout days and once on non-workout days. This wasn't planned, I just couldn't always apply twice in the same day.

I'll take new pics either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be keeping this log alive as I have two more bottles. I may take a break after the second bottle but I'll make that decision when the time comes.
    I've noticed extra endurance from my use of the product as well as an increase in vascularity and pump.

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've noticed extra endurance from my use of the product as well as an increase in vascularity and pump.
    Ya I can't say I noticed anything crazy with endurance but Pump Spray has been the most effective supplement I've taken in regards to vascularity and fat loss. Even though it said fat melting on the bottle I wasn't expecting much,

Pump was hit or miss for me but I always looked nice and full during my workout. Having said that just yesterday I had the most painful tricep pumps I've ever experienced in my life. They felt like they were going to pop!

Sh*$ was crazy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. E-Pharm's NEW Pump Spray
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:37 PM
  3. AMAZING DEAL ON E-PHARM"S NEW PUMP SPRAY AND MUCHO SWAG TOO!!
    By truthornothin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
  4. E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED!!! PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED!!
    By truthornothin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  5. Joebo's PowerFull/Cissus/Camph/Mass Pump Stack LOG!!!
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 09:29 AM