Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
First, I would like to thank Jacob and USP labs for giving me this opportunity. If the ingredient is patent-worthy, then chances are good that we're playing with something cool here, so I am very grateful for the opportunity.

Unlike your typical log, this will be solely product-oriented. Updates will address the effects of the product only. There won't be any workout logs, diet and training updates, etc.

Weight: 181 lbs
Height: 5'10"

Training: Relatively erratic since my training revolves around exam scheduling. For the sake of time, I do either upper/lower or fullbody, both of which I find very effective despite reduced volume.

Nutrition: Not tracking, and given my almost totally sedentary lifestyle, I'm at a consistent 500-1000 calorie surplus by my estimates. Perfect for bulk season anyway.

Sleep: Very minimal.

Supplements:

BB.com-brand fish oil
SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate
SNS Beta-Alanine caps
Caffeine (200mg preworkout and for studying as needed)
ALCAR and Focus XT (for studying as needed)

And that's all I'll be using for this log in order to properly evaluate the product. I'd drop the creatine and BA, but since I'm saturated, that would actually skew the results rather than doing the opposite. And my study supplements...they have irreplaceable utility :D.

I will be taking Patented Anabolic (PA) at 1 capsule preworkout with 200mg caffeine or upon rising with a coffee on off days.

I had my first dose this morning, and I already have one noticeable effect to note. But before we get to that, here's a before pic from today. As you can see, I've already lost some definition relative to my profile picture thanks to a stretch of sleepless nights, poor dieting, and quite literally zero lifting. With PA, I aim to maintain at least some consistency in these 3 aspects, but no guarantees can be made for the days immediately prior to a major exam.

And now, as I said, no frills.

Effects:

-I took 200mg caffeine + PA preworkout today. The training session went as it usually did, except that from the 30 min mark to the one hour mark, I was overcome with a rise in body heat. Much, much more sweating than I'm used to. Heart rate and BP seemed about normal, but there was definitely a short-lived thermogenic effect.

Notes:
-Trained legs today
-Overall, strength was up today, but that is to be expected while bulking. Only time will tell in that regard.

Upper body tomorrow, stay tuned!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd!
Drop some knowledge Coop.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

domore

Awards
In for honesty.

And you are only using ALCAR and Focus XT to study? Psshhh

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the entomology

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Only subbing so I get to spend time with Cy, he has abandoned his friends...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down for this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the subs guys!

And domore, I'd use more but funds are tight presently :(. I do use Craze on occasion for studying as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Glad to see such a nice turnout! Next dose is with caffeine preworkout tonight.

I would post a picture (post count) but i did get the chance to meet Cooper in real life and train with him. Guy is a motivational aspect when it comes to his studies and work.
Right back at ya bob. Numerous friends at the gym (incl. jeremy from the forums) definitely commented on how intense you are in all aspects of life. We made some killer eats too :D.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
heard there was a topless party in here, saw the harry chest and was disappointed :(

in for the no frills/no bs log

domore

Awards
Thanks for all the subs guys!

And domore, I'd use more but funds are tight presently :(. I do use Craze on occasion for studying as well.
I understand. Life of a student.

The focus of Craze fits in pretty well as a study aid?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad to see such a nice turnout! Next dose is with caffeine preworkout tonight.

Right back at ya bob. Numerous friends at the gym (incl. jeremy from the forums) definitely commented on how intense you are in all aspects of life. We made some killer eats too :D.
You should see the numbers i put up now :)
Ever venture on the east side of the state hit me up Coop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should see the numbers i put up now :)
Ever venture on the east side of the state hit me up Coop.
I live on the east side bro.

Day 2:

-Caffeine + PA was taken preworkout before upper body day. Again, I started the training session as I normally would, but about 30 minutes in, I got a brief bout of thermogenesis. Lots of sweating (actually felt great because our gym is freezing this time of year) that lasted about 30 minutes before dying down.

-For a strictly caffeine preworkout (with no preworkout carbs), I was quite surprised at the vascularity I was getting. I want to differentiate this from pumps and fullness. My muscles felt about as pumped or "enlarged" as usual, but my superficial veins were really coming out, especially in the forearm region.
-I'd assume it's too early to comment on strength but it continues to rise. It was, of course, rising before starting PA since I'm bulking. What remains to be determined is how PA affects the "composition" of the bulk (fat vs muscle) and the rate of strength gain relative to my usual strength gain-rate on a bulk.

Day off tomorrow. I will try EC + PA first thing in the morning.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IN!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As mentioned in the OP, new effects will be reported, but I'm not going so repeat the same effect over and over. 4 days in, this is one effect you can write in the books: it appears to be thermogenic in that it generates body heat when stacked with caffeine. Not much else to report besides feeling particularly ravenous yesterday and today

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As mentioned in the OP, new effects will be reported, but I'm not going so repeat the same effect over and over. 4 days in, this is one effect you can write in the books: it appears to be thermogenic in that it generates body heat when stacked with caffeine. Not much else to report besides feeling particularly ravenous yesterday and today
Ravenous?

Shady Maple son.....