Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Waiting is a great idea as many supplements seem subtle because the affect is not necessarily strong in terms of feel. Looking back many reviews I have done in the past would probably change slightly for better or worse.

Great log coop

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No kidding! It's even a chore to get the correct pronunciations, let a lone guess what's in it. I've got flash cards made for proper pronunciations in prep for the Arnold, but seriously....
    Let me help you.

Com-pound twen-tee
    Pow-er-full
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I can certainly tell from day 1 of using this product that this isn't a ploy. No need to be saddened brother... just the curiosity in me, thinking out loud. Lol don't take offense to my futile guessing of what this product might be. I am excited for the IC release of Versa-1!
    I was kidding.

I owe all the loggers a debt of gratitude...keep an eye out for that gratitude in an email coming soon...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Awesome, I'm already a member, really looking forward to this.

By the way, I am intentionally and unintentionally holding off on the final review. First, because it's exam week for me, but second, because I want to evaluate for 1-2 weeks post-use how I am effected. A great way to realize how something might have been helping you is by analyzing what happened since you stopped using it. And so far, appetite has decreased but noticeable fat and/or water gain has increased. I will wait another week though to be sure.
    I like to see you run it again with your Mind focused on the gym for 4 weeks...

it would be a phenomenal 4 week journey..ask breezy.
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of all the companies whose ingredients are easy to guess, USP Labs is not one of them lol.
    Thank you....

We have a few more of these hard to guess ingredients coming this year...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Let me help you.

Com-pound twen-tee
    Pow-er-full
    Idk where is be without you......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Thank you....

We have a few more of these hard to guess ingredients coming this year...
    I can't wait. This one has me so excited I am already nursing a semi.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Idk where is be without you......
    I spent some time with your distributor stand at BodyPower so learned a thing or two.

An-a-bol-ic -Pump.

Just give me a shout if you struggle with any.
    PES Representative
  8. New Member

Does anyone know if this is an one ingredient product or a blend?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Does anyone know if this is an one ingredient product or a blend?
    Formulation not released as of yet to my knowledge. So anything will just be speculation.

But my thoughts are multiple compounds, just because of the wide range of effects it seems to have.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good log bro
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1ô // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. Itís the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mindÖ

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Contest sounds awesome! Maybe I'll be able to throw it in my pct. :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Contest sounds awesome! Maybe I'll be able to throw it in my pct. :-)
    I feel the best way to promote is by giving it away....some say i'm working backwards..
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I feel the best way to promote is by giving it away....some say i'm working backwards..
    Sometimes you need to break out of the normal!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mr.Cooper...I haven't been around these parts much lately but I just checked out your log. Is what you were getting at with the comparison to arachidonic acid that you get more sore, yet recover faster? I have to agree with Jacob on this one. Fuller muscles and increased mental intensity = heavier weights and sets taken closer to failure = OUCH!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  16. Diamond Member

Haha exactly. I'm actually more impressed with this product in my time off it than my time on it. Review to come this weekend!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Haha exactly. I'm actually more impressed with this product in my time off it than my time on it. Review to come this weekend!
    Haha I know what you mean man. Some of the effects have become much more apparent now that they're gone.
    PES Representative
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good log coop! Seems like you liked the outcome with the situations that you were burdened with! Right on, interesting, not biased, and truthful.. what more can ya ask for?
  19. Diamond Member

http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Good log coop! Seems like you liked the outcome with the situations that you were burdened with! Right on, interesting, not biased, and truthful.. what more can ya ask for?
    Party, study, lift...not in that order.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Party, study, lift...not in that order.
    Touche my friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Anabolic Dieting and Bulking
    By sinmarazul in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:15 AM
  3. For Sale: Anabolic Pump and Bulk Pslin (Glucose Support)
    By ferak in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:14 AM
  4. low carbs and bulking clean
    By orvise in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:33 PM
  5. Quick question about Anabolics and cutting
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:15 AM