Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Awesome update

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Yeah sorry dude, this week has been hell. This is one reason why I wanted to comment on the effects of the ingredient alone, as a consistent gym schedule is damn near impossible to maintain these days.
    It's all good amigo. I know how it goes with school. My best friend is doing his phd in medicinal chemistry and I never hear from him or it'll be at weird ass times. Kinda works since he's in the east and in on the left coast.

    Nice update though, it's nice when people are so in tune with their body they can tell differences even when NOT having a consistent schedule. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    What med school are you attending? 4-6 years?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's all good amigo. I know how it goes with school. My best friend is doing his phd in medicinal chemistry and I never hear from him or it'll be at weird ass times. Kinda works since he's in the east and in on the left coast.

    Nice update though, it's nice when people are so in tune with their body they can tell differences even when NOT having a consistent schedule. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Hah, yeah I typically sign on at 2 AM EST. And I appreciate the opportunity dude, so far I actually do notice what are potentially changes to body composition/mirror-feel...something I cannot say for 99% of supplements out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What med school are you attending? 4-6 years?
    All med schools are 4 years to residency, at which point I may be cooped up for another eternity if I choose to go into something like surgery.

    Effects (11/24/2012):

    Today I took PA preworkout with EC stack. Holy cow, this stuff really seemed to potentiate the bronchodilation that I'm accustomed to getting from EC. Breathing had never felt so easy. The workout was legs day, fasted with no BCAAs or such. Vascularity is much improved, and now I have a new effect to report: the vascularity has spread to my genital region. Seriously though, the boners have been rampant the past 2 days...so much so that I can now comfortably rule them out as a random bout of sexual tension. I don't feel any hornier or anything, so I'm guessing that the vasodilation effect of this compound is very really and may be related to PDE5?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The best thing about your logs is that you know ingredients so well that even without seeing a formula you can already draw conclusions on what is in the product. Good work man.

    Med School is no joke just like my brother went through pharm school. its a very very tough path and you will bust your ass to get a future job well worth your time. Keep grinding Coop.
    If your ever out west we gotta meet up.

    Arnold this year? ill be there.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Have you completed a degree in pharmacology or chemistry by any chance? Or just study the areas out of interest?

    Good to see some results being consistant with others findings, product seems like the bizniz

  7. Subbed in here.

    I can relate with Coop on how the doctorates throw schedules through a loop
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The best thing about your logs is that you know ingredients so well that even without seeing a formula you can already draw conclusions on what is in the product. Good work man.

    Med School is no joke just like my brother went through pharm school. its a very very tough path and you will bust your ass to get a future job well worth your time. Keep grinding Coop.
    If your ever out west we gotta meet up.

    Arnold this year? ill be there.
    Yeah my sister is in pharm school and her work does look tough...although I help her out with ease . I probably will be limited to the east side of PA for the better part of 6 years, so it's up to you to come get me. I'll try to make the Arnold though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Have you completed a degree in pharmacology or chemistry by any chance? Or just study the areas out of interest?

    Good to see some results being consistant with others findings, product seems like the bizniz
    Check PMs. I honestly have not followed a single other PA log, but at least a trend means that I'm not crazy. What are others noticing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Subbed in here.

    I can relate with Coop on how the doctorates throw schedules through a loop
    Hah definitely, what'd/what're you studying?

  9. 3rd year Pharmacy. Good times!
    At the library looking over Biostatistics as I type this haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Lol just saw you help your sister with ease.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    3rd year Pharmacy. Good times!
    At the library looking over Biostatistics as I type this haha
    Sick! I actually work in a pharmaceutical lab

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lol just saw you help your sister with ease.
    She's a first year brah...I have no doubt you could school me in tons of pharma principles

  12. Oh yeah that first year is rough. I think the hardest part is getting used to the speed and amount of material.

    School you might be and overstatement honestly. Lol there's knowledge in my brain it's just putting it all together. I expect it to start sticking better once I'm using it a lot in practice my last year.

    Love the choice I made doing it. Love my class and overall it's not too bad (and by that I mean I'm used to being stressed 24/7) It's funny when you go on breaks you realize how out of control the stress really is on you.

    Carry on with the anabolicness.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The best thing about your logs is that you know ingredients so well that even without seeing a formula you can already draw conclusions on what is in the product. Good work man.

    .
    He should change his name to the Supplement wizard with a straight bar as his wand.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I honestly have not followed a single other PA log, but at least a trend means that I'm not crazy. What are others noticing?
    People eating in caloric surplus without negitively effecting body comp + increased vascularity
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    He should change his name to the Supplement wizard with a straight bar as his wand.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



    Coop i know my cousins live in Scranton, and we visit them every once in a while. How far are you from Scranton???
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    People eating in caloric surplus without negitively effecting body comp + increased vascularity
    This is what I have been noticing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Clear out your PMs when you have a sec!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Clear out your PMs when you have a sec!
    Thx G, I told coop you would get with him on that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. I'm in for the rest of this Coop. Your observations up to this point are very similar to mine. I just started checking out the logs and its good to see I'm not alone. I discovered pretty quickly that I could bring my calories up considerably without negatively affecting my body composition. My intake has been pretty ridiculous the last couple weeks and I've yet to see any additional body fat. The increase in body temp (after dosing) and vascularity were both noticed as well. I've noticed a couple additional effects at this point, but I'm just finishing up week 3.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. You Purus guys move quick...PMs clear!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm in for the rest of this Coop. Your observations up to this point are very similar to mine. I just started checking out the logs and its good to see I'm not alone. I discovered pretty quickly that I could bring my calories up considerably without negatively affecting my body composition. My intake has been pretty ridiculous the last couple weeks and I've yet to see any additional body fat. The increase in body temp (after dosing) and vascularity were both noticed as well. I've noticed a couple additional effects at this point, but I'm just finishing up week 3.
    Yeah, pretty interesting right? The thermogenesis and vascularity are most prominent for me. And boners.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Yeah, pretty interesting right? The thermogenesis and vascularity are most prominent for me. And boners.
    I thought so. I initially started leaning out at my normal lean bulk intake. The thermo effect hasn't felt as strong as of late, but vascularity continues to improve. And boners are good.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I thought so. I initially started leaning out at my normal lean bulk intake. The thermo effect hasn't felt as strong as of late, but vascularity continues to improve. And boners are good.
    I actually have to agree with this to a T. The thermogenic effect was very pronounced initially, so much so that it altered the course of my workouts (had to slow down due to insane amounts of sweating). Now it's still there, but it's milder, which is honestly a welcome change.

    11/26/12 - Upper Body - New effects


    -It's been quite a few nights in a row now with exceedingly vivid dreams. May be random, or may be related.
    -Nocturnal emissions have increased, indicating that this product may not just be pro-erectile but also pro-libido
    -Strength was stagnant this training session for the first time in a while. I paired it with EC stack and a half liter of water.

    Old effects -


    -Vascularity and pumps continue to be very pronounced, particularly in the forearm region. Despite increased bodyfat, my median cubital veins and basilic veins appear to be more pronounced than ever, even when doing low rep (6-8 rep) work like weighted pullups or bench.

  24. Great update coop! How has the quality of sleep been? Any better or worse? I remember you mentioning before you have trouble sleeping.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great update coop! How has the quality of sleep been? Any better or worse? I remember you mentioning before you have trouble sleeping.
    It's been better. I still have trouble getting to sleep but my dreams are a lot more vivid, I wake up less at night, and I wake up in the AM feeling refreshed. This is VERY multifactorial though.

  26. 11/27/2012 - Lower Body Day - New effects

    Today was not a good training session. My numbers were WAY down and I had no clue why considering I had an epic preworkout meal and good sleep too. Happens I guess. Effects-wise, I have no new effects to report, but all the old ones are going full force, namely the vascularity and libido. I'm not noticing the ability to eat anything and not gain fat; I'm definitely gaining fat with the increase in calories, but it seems that my total weight is not as high as I'd think. Vascularity in my thighs was pretty cool despite the increase in fat. More to come tomorrow.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    11/27/2012 - Lower Body Day - New effects

    Today was not a good training session. My numbers were WAY down and I had no clue why considering I had an epic preworkout meal and good sleep too. Happens I guess. Effects-wise, I have no new effects to report, but all the old ones are going full force, namely the vascularity and libido. I'm not noticing the ability to eat anything and not gain fat; I'm definitely gaining fat with the increase in calories, but it seems that my total weight is not as high as I'd think. Vascularity in my thighs was pretty cool despite the increase in fat. More to come tomorrow.
    Hmm.. Hope it was just a fluke today man. Maybe some dehydration or something? Not sure I'd be too interested in running the product just for added vascularity and a boost in libido. Good update brosef keep em coming!
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Coop i know my cousins live in Scranton, and we visit them every once in a while. How far are you from Scranton???
    I could make the trip from scranton if its not too bad....
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Hmm.. Hope it was just a fluke today man. Maybe some dehydration or something? Not sure I'd be too interested in running the product just for added vascularity and a boost in libido. Good update brosef keep em coming!
    It may have been. Damn sugar alcohols in protein bars making me sh!t my pants!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I could make the trip from scranton if its not too bad....
    Idk how I missed your first post on this. Scranton's a hike, at least a couple hours drive, but if you're down, I'm down
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. Anabolic Dieting and Bulking
    By sinmarazul in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:15 AM
  3. For Sale: Anabolic Pump and Bulk Pslin (Glucose Support)
    By ferak in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:14 AM
  4. low carbs and bulking clean
    By orvise in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:33 PM
  5. Quick question about Anabolics and cutting
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 09:15 AM
Log in
Log in