STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread is dedicated to those of you who are stacking P-BOLD with BULK-UP --- by ANDRO FACTORY.

Bring your logs here! We want to see photos and get live and frequent information on these products stacking abilities.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tell me a little about this bulk up product :trout:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell me a little about this bulk up product :trout:
It has 4-DHEA, androsterone and epiandrosterone in it - so it converts to testosterone and DHT. Good base for every cycle and it will help to combat lethargy and libido loss in addition of giving decent muscle- and strength gains.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Starting my BULK-UP & P-BOLD cycle and log here!

Today is day 6, leg day. Lifted more than I ever have; did 595 15x on the leg press which is a personal record of mine. Also did 325 on the squat and the weight felt light. Could be all in my head, but who knows.

Started this log a bit late but better late than never I suppose. Up 2lbs also.

I'm currently 155, I'm 5' 9 and my goal is to hit 165 in the next 8 weeks. I want to minimize the amount of BF that I put on as much as possible.

Here are the stats:

Shoulders: 22 7/8
Chest: 40 5/8
Neck: 16 1/8
Quad: 20 (measured 6 inches above the knee cap, as opposed to the video below where I go a bit higher. 6 inches will be the standard for now on)
Calf: 16 3/4
Forearm: 12
Waist: 31

Some pics are below, and I'll keep you updated as I go along. Attached is a video I put on youtube. I decided to add video to give everyone a more defined idea of what I look like since pictures can only take you so far.

youtube . com / watch?v=IATE_IZixbQ&feature=plcp

Here are some pics (just check them out without spaces)

bulkupreview . com / images / pic1.jpg
bulkupreview . com / images/ pic2.jpg

Even though I am an affiliate of AF I for some reason cannot add imgs or video so I have to resort to using spaces. Anyway, excited to see what happens these next 8 weeks and feel free to follow along!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dudes a joke.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
I completed it. Didn't gain 30lbs but put on about 13 in total. Not sure why setting high goals for myself makes me a joke but whatever you say!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I completed it. Didn't gain 30lbs but put on about 13 in total. Not sure why setting high goals for myself makes me a joke but whatever you say!
makes you a joke because you were expecting something impossible and were foolish enough to believe it would happen. shows how much reading you did before your cycke

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
I didn't "expect" it to happen. I reach high in everything I do and strive to get as close as possible to whatever it is I want. Which is why I accomplished more with my life than 99% of people I know.

Anyway, I'd rather be "delirious" about my aspirations and be who I am rather than be the kind of person who tries to put others down, no matter what reason. Anyway, I'm not going to respond to these types of comments, I have goals to accomplish and some people are actually interested in how this cycle goes and how these two prohormones stack w each other.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Day 11

Didn't hit the gym since its the weekend and its resting time for me, but had to drop in here to say that I've been having really vivid dreams, and they're pretty violent. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this stacking the two but it's definitely been a noticeable difference.

People committing suicide, violent aggressive dreams, etc. Last night a woman jumped from a ledge and it was pretty graphic to say the least.

Anyway, pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my sternum as its very painful to look down and I feel can feel a pulling in my chest when I do. Hoping it gets better by the end of today so that on Monday I can blast chest for all I got.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nate your code is good for 25% and the AF reps code is good for 15%?

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
subbed! been dyin to see how these 2 stack together

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
Day 11

Didn't hit the gym since its the weekend and its resting time for me, but had to drop in here to say that I've been having really vivid dreams, and they're pretty violent. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this stacking the two but it's definitely been a noticeable difference.

People committing suicide, violent aggressive dreams, etc. Last night a woman jumped from a ledge and it was pretty graphic to say the least.
verrrrrry interesting.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Nate your code is good for 25% and the AF reps code is good for 15%?
Yes.

And btw, today is day 10 actually. Wanted to drop in here to say that my appetite is now officially through the roof. I'm starving about every hour so I have to drop what I'm doing to go eat constantly. Definitely bigger than normal.

Gotta go, I need to eat ASAP. Looking forward to tomorrow I'm feeling stronger.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nate, thanks for getting your stacking log going. Get some pix if you can.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Tried posting pics, the forum won't let me.

Anyway today is day 11 and I hit chest. Lifted pretty heavy, it was decent. Not up to my expectations but it was decent. Got a good pump. Feel good.

Here's todays workout.

Machine Incline Press: 140 x 10, 200 x 10, 210 x 8
Incline DB Press: 80 x 7, 70 x 9, 70 x 9
Flat Db Press: 65 x 10, 60 x 10, 60 x 10
Incline Cable Flyes: 40 x 10, 40 x 9, 30 x 9
Decline Cable Flyes: 40 x 10, 30 x 10, 30 x 12
Reg Cable Flye: 30 x 9, 20 x 10, 30 x 10
Close Grip Bench: 130 x 8, 120 x 10, 120 x 10
Skull Crushers: 90 x 10, 80 x 8
Dips: 46, 32, 26

Still not much on the size gains. Feel pretty pumped up throughout the day and steadily putting on weight.

Sides:

Gyno is flaring up a bit. Sensitivity.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
makes you a joke because you were expecting something impossible and were foolish enough to believe it would happen. shows how much reading you did before your cycke
I've read quite a few of your posts...anyone ever tell you that you're an *******? If not here ill tell ya..you're an ******* lol

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Thanks. I hear it quite often I'm immune at this point lol.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I've read quite a few of your posts...anyone ever tell you that you're an *******? If not here ill tell ya..you're an ******* lol
i will not dispute that. but in my defense, im only an ******* to idiots

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Is that all you got?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gained 13 lbs on your last CYCLE and you're now 155?! This is your second cycle, you're running two compounds and weigh o n e
h u n d r e d and f i f t y f i v e pounds?

Ridiculous

- Valdez

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Yeah I was 142. Started at 128 just over a year ago, for a crazy ectomorph like me I'd say I made pretty good progress.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Also went from 12 inch biceps to 15.5 inches.I'm pretty proud of myself

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androbulk gave you 3.5in on your arms?!?!

Holllyyyyyy shatttttt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Makin' all kindz of gainz!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always believe the impossible is possible! Pretty sure that was Yoda?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's keep this thread clean you guys. Were here to log products. Keep it focused.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Just got in and it's been a really long day... over 20 hours and counting. Just did traps, shoulders and neck, and back yesterday. Can't get around to posting everything I did tonight but will do so first thing in the morning tomorrow.

let me just say this, my stamina and strength is increasing dramatically and continues to increase. Managed to do 70lb db's on the shoulder press 7 times which is more than I usually do. Felt like I could kept going and today didn't feel satisfactory in the sense that I am normally crawling out of the gym but today I felt as if I could go on forever.

Results:

Definitely strength, stamina and hardness and fullness all day. Steady but small weight gain but I haven't been taking in as many calories as I should. Still, managing to gain weight.

Sides:

Nothing. Been a bit more short tempered but managing to keep my cool despite it.

Tomorrow is legs. I will report all my workouts tomorrow including legs. Will be having a 12 course meal of dead lifts, and squats followed by some leg extensions for dessert.

By the way, my traps are much bigger and that's the most noticeable difference. Definitely bigger than the pic above.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're very young still and shouldn't have started using anabolics at such a young age and you weigh very little and are not fully developed yet. All other options should have been exhausted first. Using these products they way you did, makes them more of a crutch. I'm not putting you down Nate, nor do I mean to. I'm just stating my opinion and telling you why I feel that way. It's up to you to make your own decisions, and everything you read on the internet should be taken with a gain of salt. That includes what I say too.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Day 17

I been a little bit behind on updating this log but I am going to catch everyone up. Been a long weekend. Anyway, didn't have a chance to display back, or shoulder day and I don't have time at the moment to get it all down here.

Let's just say that my strength has gone up tremendously and continues to rise. Squatted 285 10 times and we're talkin really deep range of motion here. No half assed 1/4 reps like most of the guys in my gym.

Also leg pressed 725, knee to chest, and felt incredible. Calves are up to 17inches.

Today was chest day, and here was the workout:

Incline DB Press - 80 x 8, 80 x 6
Flat DB Press - 85 x 6, 80 x 6, 65 x 6, 50 x 10
Cable Flye - 50 x 6, 30 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 10
Decline Cable Flye - 40 x 10, 30 x 10, 30 x 8
Incline Cable Flye - 20 x 10, 20 x 10
Close Grip Pushups - 25, 20
Close Grip Bench Press SS - 80 x 10, 80 x 6
Dips - 25, 20, 15

Stamina is through the roof. I can just keep going forever it feels like. Weight is 158 which is pretty decent. Only 3lbs up but I'm way more cut and feeling good. Chest got a pump like no other. Loving it. Feeling big and getting stares from everyone...even only at 158 I look and appear pretty big.

Side - none

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
You're very young still and shouldn't have started using anabolics at such a young age and you weigh very little and are not fully developed yet. All other options should have been exhausted first. Using these products they way you did, makes them more of a crutch. I'm not putting you down Nate, nor do I mean to. I'm just stating my opinion and telling you why I feel that way. It's up to you to make your own decisions, and everything you read on the internet should be taken with a gain of salt. That includes what I say too.
Thanks for your caring and considerate response. I agree with you, and after this last cycle it's all natural for me. If you knew my past history, being at 5 9 and 120lbs my whole life was not easy...looking like I'm 14 when I was 21 years old. It was hard in so many way you can't imagine. Being close to 160 is almost a miracle for me, unlike some people who are naturally 140-150 or even at a "normal" weight.

I have to consume close to 4,000 calories a day to even stay where I'm at. I was just in such a rush to try to just look normal that I resorted to going on cycle. It was a very emotional (not logical) decision. You along with many others would understand if you knew me personally

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your caring and considerate response. I agree with you, and after this last cycle it's all natural for me. If you knew my past history, being at 5 9 and 120lbs my whole life was not easy...looking like I'm 14 when I was 21 years old. It was hard in so many way you can't imagine. Being close to 160 is almost a miracle for me, unlike some people who are naturally 140-150 or even at a "normal" weight.

I have to consume close to 4,000 calories a day to even stay where I'm at. I was just in such a rush to try to just look normal that I resorted to going on cycle. It was a very emotional (not logical) decision. You along with many others would understand if you knew me personally
I think i remember you giving this speil on ne ed2 build mu sucles website to. Said that same line " after this one its all natty for me" .. that was almost two years ago. Also remember trying to plug androbulk and claiming rediculous results when they first came out.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
I think i remember you giving this speil on ne ed2 build mu sucles website to. Said that same line " after this one its all natty for me" .. that was almost two years ago. Also remember trying to plug androbulk and claiming rediculous results when they first came out.
Link? Also, my before and afters had newspaper (with date) in them. I just reported my results, that's all. BTW, if you actually read my review on it, my final conclusion was that I DIDN'T recommend it because I expected more out of it. Please do your research before you make claims.

And this is my last cycle. Don't take my word on it, you will see in time.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
During my Androbulk review, I was excited to find my strength continuously increasing.

I went from 151 pounds to a total of 158 pounds, which is a 7 pound increase in only 30 days! Not bad, really.

I did expect a little more "bulk" and <b>muscle gain from Androbulk, especially at a $219 price tag, but 7lbs of muscle in a month is nothing to complain about.
Glad you consider that claiming "ridiculous results"

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a thread for logging BULK-UP and P-BOLD guys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited it out of respect for your thread

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
First day back in the gym after a few days... been working day and night that it's been really hard to make it to the gym. Instead of going 5 days a week I been squeezing it all into 3 days a week and on the weekends mostly...hence the gap between posts I have been making on here recently.

Weight: 158.. only up 3 lbs since the start of cycle but I also haven't been eating as I should and honestly the weight gain for the amount I've been eating is still decently impressive... because after all, I'm 99% sure it's PURE muscle gain. I'm more vascular and hard than before, waist is the same, and calves went up to 17 inches for the first time in awhile.

Pumps in the gym are great, but the most noticeable side effect yet is the strength gains... through the roof. Did 70lb dumbbells on the shoulder press 10 times easily, then... pulled my sternum. Extruciating pain and it's hard to move at all in the slightest. I foresee this slowing down my gym days dramatically. Oh well, hoping for a quick and full recovery but don't see it happening.

Sides: none. Pbolds given more some puffy nips and I dropped it from cycle. Stricly BULK-UP from here on out.

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
I haven't been in here much because of my pulled muscle...also haven't been lifting just to give myself time to heal. Well I'm back and I'm heading to the gym first thing tomorrow. Going to start light. God I've been dying to go back in the gym, life just doesn't feel the same...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
First day back in the gym after a few days... been working day and night that it's been really hard to make it to the gym. Instead of going 5 days a week I been squeezing it all into 3 days a week and on the weekends mostly...hence the gap between posts I have been making on here recently.

Weight: 158.. only up 3 lbs since the start of cycle but I also haven't been eating as I should and honestly the weight gain for the amount I've been eating is still decently impressive... because after all, I'm 99% sure it's PURE muscle gain. I'm more vascular and hard than before, waist is the same, and calves went up to 17 inches for the first time in awhile.

Pumps in the gym are great, but the most noticeable side effect yet is the strength gains... through the roof. Did 70lb dumbbells on the shoulder press 10 times easily, then... pulled my sternum. Extruciating pain and it's hard to move at all in the slightest. I foresee this slowing down my gym days dramatically. Oh well, hoping for a quick and full recovery but don't see it happening.

Sides: none. Pbolds given more some puffy nips and I dropped it from cycle. Stricly BULK-UP from here on out.
Why didn't you just get formeron for the puffy nips?

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
I'm not sure what that is.. but I just got Liquid Letro from RUI which I heard was really effective.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
interesting thanks for information.........

It has 4-DHEA, androsterone and epiandrosterone in it - so it converts to testosterone and DHT. Good base for every cycle and it will help to combat lethargy and libido loss in addition of giving decent muscle- and strength gains.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not trying to bag androfactory or anything as im taking bulk up atm and seems to be working, but i cant help but think that this nathan character is full of ****... ive looked at a few things he has posted and it doesnt add up. Hahaa
What doesn't add up? Can't way that without being specific

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not trying to bag androfactory or anything as im taking bulk up atm and seems to be working, but i cant help but think that this nathan character is full of ****... ive looked at a few things he has posted and it doesnt add up. Hahaa
What doesn't add up? Can't say that without being specific