Answers

Edited it out of respect for your thread
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

First day back in the gym after a few days... been working day and night that it's been really hard to make it to the gym. Instead of going 5 days a week I been squeezing it all into 3 days a week and on the weekends mostly...hence the gap between posts I have been making on here recently.

Weight: 158.. only up 3 lbs since the start of cycle but I also haven't been eating as I should and honestly the weight gain for the amount I've been eating is still decently impressive... because after all, I'm 99% sure it's PURE muscle gain. I'm more vascular and hard than before, waist is the same, and calves went up to 17 inches for the first time in awhile.

Pumps in the gym are great, but the most noticeable side effect yet is the strength gains... through the roof. Did 70lb dumbbells on the shoulder press 10 times easily, then... pulled my sternum. Extruciating pain and it's hard to move at all in the slightest. I foresee this slowing down my gym days dramatically. Oh well, hoping for a quick and full recovery but don't see it happening.

Sides: none. Pbolds given more some puffy nips and I dropped it from cycle. Stricly BULK-UP from here on out.
    Proud supporter, logger and affiliate of ANDRO FACTORY products

Use promo code NATE for 15% off all orders
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't been in here much because of my pulled muscle...also haven't been lifting just to give myself time to heal. Well I'm back and I'm heading to the gym first thing tomorrow. Going to start light. God I've been dying to go back in the gym, life just doesn't feel the same...

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by natedegrave View Post
    First day back in the gym after a few days... been working day and night that it's been really hard to make it to the gym. Instead of going 5 days a week I been squeezing it all into 3 days a week and on the weekends mostly...hence the gap between posts I have been making on here recently.

Weight: 158.. only up 3 lbs since the start of cycle but I also haven't been eating as I should and honestly the weight gain for the amount I've been eating is still decently impressive... because after all, I'm 99% sure it's PURE muscle gain. I'm more vascular and hard than before, waist is the same, and calves went up to 17 inches for the first time in awhile.

Pumps in the gym are great, but the most noticeable side effect yet is the strength gains... through the roof. Did 70lb dumbbells on the shoulder press 10 times easily, then... pulled my sternum. Extruciating pain and it's hard to move at all in the slightest. I foresee this slowing down my gym days dramatically. Oh well, hoping for a quick and full recovery but don't see it happening.

Sides: none. Pbolds given more some puffy nips and I dropped it from cycle. Stricly BULK-UP from here on out.
    Why didn't you just get formeron for the puffy nips?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure what that is.. but I just got Liquid Letro from RUI which I heard was really effective.

6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

interesting thanks for information.........

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It has 4-DHEA, androsterone and epiandrosterone in it - so it converts to testosterone and DHT. Good base for every cycle and it will help to combat lethargy and libido loss in addition of giving decent muscle- and strength gains.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Yes, it must be thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Let's keep this thread clean you guys. Were here to log products. Keep it focused.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    Not trying to bag androfactory or anything as im taking bulk up atm and seems to be working, but i cant help but think that this nathan character is full of ****... ive looked at a few things he has posted and it doesnt add up. Hahaa
    What doesn't add up? Can't way that without being specific
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    Not trying to bag androfactory or anything as im taking bulk up atm and seems to be working, but i cant help but think that this nathan character is full of ****... ive looked at a few things he has posted and it doesnt add up. Hahaa
    What doesn't add up? Can't say that without being specific
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking up stack help..wats the best stack?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 02:53 PM
  3. how to stack these for cutting/bulking cycles
    By Sputnik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
  4. M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D
    By LittleMonster in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 07:54 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?