USPlabs Patented Anabolic - North of the Border -

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
First of all I wanted to thank Jacob, Casey and the rest of the USPlabs team for giving me the opportunity to alpha test their new Patented Anabolic. Jacob has always treated me well and I cannot say enough good things about him and USPlabs.

About me:
28 years old
5"9.5"
181 lbs
11% bodyfat

My training varies but generally 4-5 lifting days per week, My cardio is all from sports, I honestly don't think I've been on a piece of cardio equipment in years. For the next few months I am trying to put on a few pounds while maintaining my bf.

Diet : IF at around 3500 calories/day

I will not be flooding this log with tons of diet and training details for the sake of posting. I will update each day with how I feel,what I notice, significant strength, physical, mental changes.

Other supplements:
-Gut Health
-Alphamine
-Citruilline Malate
-Agmatine
-SuperCissus
-Modern BCAA

Important

I started taking the P.A. last Tuesday November 6th. I had been trying to get my log up and apologize for the delay. That being said it may have been a good thing because I see some logs are pages and pages deep in the first week (=

Week 1 review and notes

I have been dosing the P.A. preworkout with 1 scoop of Alphamine, 6 g of Citruilline Malate, 1 gof Agmatine and 2 g of LCLT. I have not noticed too much over my first week, I have been feeling lean these past couple days but have also been eating pretty clean. On non training days I have taken my dose with my first meal at 11 am. From here on out I will post daily on how I feel, any significant findings, numbers, etc.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Tuesday Nov. 13th

Tuesday I had a fun chest workout. I went to a friends to train with him in his home gym. I was pumped to bench but then realized he only had 2 45 on plates and Dumbbells up to 80 lbs! I figured we would just have to do some higher volume and be creative for some things. After pumping out a ton of reps at 135 I figured I would do as many reps as i could at 225 for my 2nd set. Usually I do 225 for my 2nd set on bench day but only aim for 8 reps so I can lift heavier for my next sets. I felt great and put up 16 reps for 225 which felt amazing. Pretty much gassed me for my 3rd set but I was happy.

My diet was clean, wife made cookies and I haven't touched one yet which is surprising because home made cookies are my weakness.

P.A. Notes - still not sure if I feel too much. I have lots of confidence in my lifts lately and muscles have felt full. I haven't been following the other logs all that much as I don't want it to influence my testing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wednesday Nov. 14th

Couldn't get to the gym this morning so I will be training tonight after supper. Will update tonight.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
subbed....225 for 16 reps!!!.... eat some of those cookies and it'll be 250 for 8 reps!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for joining D.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Continued from Wednesday Nov 14th

Last night I squeezed in a leg workout which I felt great . Felt strong on my squats, 375 felt lighter then usual but stopped at 405 because my hammys were really tight. I played a couple hours if hockey the other night and my hamstrings have been pretty rough.

P.A. Notes

It's strange because I was speaking with someone else about their experiences so far with the PA and they mentioned they felt more stim/clarity when combined with caffeine. I dosed last night with 1.5 scoops of alphamine and felt great, very focused and the mental clarity he was talking about. My strength feels really good, muscles look a bit fuller, especially in my arms/shoulders but again my diet has been on point so we will see what happens this coming week.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Penis

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your favourite ever rep is here!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sub'd too... Checking out how you reps get down and dirt with PA. I'm getting some really good feedback from PA myself. Big things are happening after 10 days in.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm sub'd too... Checking out how you reps get down and dirt with PA. I'm getting some really good feedback from PA myself. Big things are happening after 10 days in.
Glad to have you along

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're.....only corrected you because I know you would want that....and you're my fav too Benjamin
Either your correction was wrong or your joke went way over my head lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Either your correction was wrong or your joke went way over my head lol.
Read it in the car, damnit.....you're my fav rep, my apologies beautiful

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How did I miss this?

This is my 1st ever "Bobby" log!

:wave2:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thursday November 15th

Off day

Friday November 16th

Shoulders - felt strong, db shoulder press was solid (90's x 10, 95's x 8 , next shoulder day hitting up the 100lb db's)

P.A. Notes

Continue to notice awesome clarity and focus when I dose the Patented Anabolic with Alphamine. About 15 minutes into my workout I got very warm and was sweating buckets so I am definetely feeling a thermo effect from this. My workouts seem to keep getting better so I am hopeful that USP may have something here. One thing I have noticed which is rare for me is A few breakouts/pimples on my shoulders, this may be coincidence but I never get any acne on my body.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Also forgot to mentioned I am down 2 lbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn....how did i miss this!!!

better late.....

subbed!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't even know this was up!!! Subbed!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thursday November 15th

Off day

Friday November 16th

Shoulders - felt strong, db shoulder press was solid (90's x 10, 95's x 8 , next shoulder day hitting up the 100lb db's)

P.A. Notes

Continue to notice awesome clarity and focus when I dose the Patented Anabolic with Alphamine. About 15 minutes into my workout I got very warm and was sweating buckets so I am definetely feeling a thermo effect from this. My workouts seem to keep getting better so I am hopeful that USP may have something here. One thing I have noticed which is rare for me is A few breakouts/pimples on my shoulders, this may be coincidence but I never get any acne on my body.
Nice update man!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Today is leg day! Can't wait

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Saturday November 17th

Had an awesome Leg workout today , felt strong the entire workout and continue to get a strong thermo effect from the combination of Alphamine and the Patented Anabolic. Good numbers for Squats as I am back over 400 lbs again (4th set : 405 x 5) and also did a lot of Volume for calves today as I really want them to catch up to my quads/hamstrings.

Weight today was at 182 which is actually +1 pound since beginning the log. I have tried to up my calories the last 2 days and have a crazy obsession with almond butter lately! I was literally hungry all day today, so maybe hunger kicking in like other testers are feeling. I definetely feel like my strength is going up, so I am happy so far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got some monster squats for your weight!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday November 17th

Had an awesome Leg workout today , felt strong the entire workout and continue to get a strong thermo effect from the combination of Alphamine and the Patented Anabolic. Good numbers for Squats as I am back over 400 lbs again (4th set : 405 x 5) and also did a lot of Volume for calves today as I really want them to catch up to my quads/hamstrings.

Weight today was at 182 which is actually +1 pound since beginning the log. I have tried to up my calories the last 2 days and have a crazy obsession with almond butter lately! I was literally hungry all day today, so maybe hunger kicking in like other testers are feeling. I definetely feel like my strength is going up, so I am happy so far.
Wow nice numbers on squats bp! Alpha and PA hmmm.... Then again alphamine with anything is win!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not having a good time going up and down stairs today.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here. I did legs on Friday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beastly workout. Great job BP!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sunday November 18th

Chest day, nothing really new or different to report. Felt strong, no PR's or anything but solid workout. Shoulders and forearms looked very vascular, I continue to sweat buckets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sunday November 18th

Chest day, nothing really new or different to report. Felt strong, no PR's or anything but solid workout. Shoulders and forearms looked very vascular, I continue to sweat buckets.
i've been working on flat bench fully outstreched butterflyes, up to 50lb db's now, but damn they are much harder than i remembered them being. chest is sore for a couple of days after doing them, but really brings some definition out on chest!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i've been working on flat bench fully outstreched butterflyes, up to 50lb db's now, but damn they are much harder than i remembered them being. chest is sore for a couple of days after doing them, but really brings some definition out on chest!!!!
I need to try those. It's been YEARS since I've done db flies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i been doing them for years with bent arms.....man, it is way tougher keeping arms straight and fully stretching arms out...f'ing killer!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing... It usually takes me a set or two to remember what the hell i'm trying to do. haha

When I was a young buck, the 'big dude' at the gym told me to think of hugging a tree on your chest. I still think about that EVERY rep. It's funny how these little cue's stick with you.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing... It usually takes me a set or two to remember what the hell i'm trying to do. haha

When I was a young buck, the 'big dude' at the gym told me to think of hugging a tree on your chest. I still think about that EVERY rep. It's funny how these little cue's stick with you.
this is exactly what I was told, and it sticks with me to this day.

same thing with cable flies

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Better late than never, sub'd ;)