Drizzie goes "Ethyl AlphaSane" with Alphamine/SlinSane/CEE

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal guys. None of this log is sponsored and I'm going to be 100% honest in it.​

Here's the stack:

image-743031699.jpg

Alphamine:
1 Scoop on early morning fasted cardio days (these days are military PT days)
Mondays- 0530 Pre fasted cardio
Fridays- 0530 Pre fasted cardio
1 scoop ~-530, 1 scoop ~1230 with lunch 1 scoop PWO depending on time... if it's late at night I will take 2 at lunch
T/W/Tr
~ 1Scoop 0900 with breakfast/1/2 Scoop 1300 lunch or (1 PWO)
Sat/Sun
1 at breakfast 2 at lunch

Slinsane
1 cap at breakfast/1 cap PWO (with carbs, obv)

CEE
2.5g in Alphamine Breakfast or PWO

I'm keeping a fairly low carb diet. For this week these are the meals I prepped.

Breakfast
3-5 sausage links (or 5oz sausage)
3 hardboiled eggs
1C oatmeal (with SlinSane)
6-8oz milk.

Lunch
High protien/Low carbs
Normally either homemade chilli with extra meat, 5-8oz chicken/cottage cheese, chicken salad with light vinagarette dressing... You get the picture...

PWO
5-8oz chicken/1cup homemade mashed potatoes or 5oz pork/mashed potatoes (SlinSane)

Intraworkout
RecoverPro BCAAs

Post Workout
Protein shake (as soon as it comes in the mail)

Dinner
Whatever my asian wife makes (minus all the rice)
I am going to limit my carbs after 5pm since I hit the sack around 10pm every night.

My schedule is hectic due to school, military and family but I'm going to stick to this plan as much as possible. Next week during the holidays we will be in Ohio for three days so I may miss a few workouts depending on if I can find a gym.

Goals for this month are:
1% fat reduction with no strength loss
More defined abs and better cuts in quads
Better prepare my body for the lean bulk I'm about to complete with SD/5-Alpha after I get in recomp shape.
Take 45+ seconds off my 1.5mile time by December 3... (11:04 to 10:15)

Cardio:
On M/F I do fasted cardio for military PT. I will post the regimen every week when they give it to us. I normally go M/F but sometimes it's M/Tr or T/F... Either way, it's two days a week.
Also, I'm training for a special ops position in the USAF so I'm doing my own cardio sessions and rucking for 1 hour every week. The rucks consist of 15min/Mile (or less time) with 30-45lbs of weight. We do 20 push ups every 15 mins and hydrate...then off we go. This will keep up until the weather gets unbareable...then I will ruck inside with full gear on at the track in the campus gym. I will do a faster paced ruck for a lot shorter time... ~30 mins or so.
PWO I will run at least a mile and time permitting a .5-1 mile cool down.

Weights:
Once I figure out exactly how I'm going to run my weights I'll let you guys know. It's probably going to be something like this:

M/W/F- upper body 3-6 sets each body part focused around cleans/bench/deads with other exercizes incorporated
M/F- Lower Body also... Squats/Leg Ext/HamCurls/Leg Press

High intensity/high rep ranges/with max weight incorporated every week for at least one workout each day. (Ex: Monday max bench, Wed max dead, etc).

I'm going to thrash my body into oblivion and hope the BCAAs help :).

Follow along fuggers to my quest for greatness.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in it! First! Will read through when I wake up. :). Just so you know alphamine is my favorite natty product out there!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great logger and bro here! Kill it Drizzie! You always do! I'm IN

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Untitled.jpg

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd man. Good luck. I going to be running alpha with slin sane/slintensity come this late winter/spring so hopefully I can pick up some stuff from you.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You know I'm subbed

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Can someone point me to a good discussion on this forum about GDA's. I have SlinSane V2 with me, but I am not sure I understand what a GDA does for me to start using it :(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Nice! Think im gonna step up my cut a bit too, with a minor break in-between for Thanksgiving.
IF is not a bad choice; easier to keep up on your diet with life sometimes…

Questions: Do you have an overall caloric goal in mind, and something to track easily (i.e. fitnesspal, book, etc)?
What is your current weight by the way, and an estimated BF? (Atleast two-methods)
I see you have some veg in there, anymore you can add will help a lot (celery and other low cal snacks) reduced fruit looks acceptable (high cal).
Keep in mind high volume/sets-intensity-reps will demand a lot of glycogen; you may have to carb cycle around that if low carbs start to hurt you.

Also it is suggested to take BCAA's every few hours during your fast (~10g) prior to your first meal of the day. (Some people add in fish-oil, EFAs)
This helps with your cardio/workouts/catabolism and such. I'll pull you up some references when I get time if you want.

Good luck! Your ripped already, Lol.
keep us updated with anything else interesting

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Think im gonna step up my cut a bit too, with a minor break in-between for Thanksgiving.
IF is not a bad choice; easier to keep up on your diet with life sometimes...

Questions: Do you have an overall caloric goal in mind, and something to track easily (i.e. fitnesspal, book, etc)?
What is your current weight by the way, and an estimated BF? (Atleast two-methods)
I see you have some veg in there, anymore you can add will help a lot (celery and other low cal snacks) reduced fruit looks acceptable (high cal).
Keep in mind high volume/sets-intensity-reps will demand a lot of glycogen; you may have to carb cycle around that if low carbs start to hurt you.

Also it is suggested to take BCAA's every few hours during your fast (~10g) prior to your first meal of the day. (Some people add in fish-oil, EFAs)
This helps with your cardio/workouts/catabolism and such. I'll pull you up some references when I get time if you want.

Good luck! Your ripped already, Lol.
keep us updated with anything else interesting
This is why I wish we still lived close... No homo.

I know I need to start tracking my meals... I will do that on MyPlate like I used to. I can start doing that tomorrow.

I was thinking about incorporating fish oils and CLA but I'm unsure of how and when would be most effective.

Ill see if I can find someone with calipers to measure my BF. It's higher now than it was Pre-havoc that's for sure... I feel a lot looser in the chest and ab areas but my quads and calves are leaner now from the runner. I know targeted fat loss is unlikely, but I really think my legs are more cut because of the increased cardio and extra amount of lunges, squats.

Keeping carbs to a minimum except around workouts is a difficult process. Do you agree that limiting carbs after 5pm is a good idea or no lumipz? If so, should I incorporate BCAAs and protein shake before bed? ON gold std has a very small amount of carbs... Almost unnoticeable.

Cutting is so much harder. I'm such a rookie.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Generally the most critical timing for BCAA is when you are fasted/postworkout/catabolic; for the reasons that you may have a lack of protein synthesis at these times or it is needed to be increase at these times. If you get enough BCAA throughout the day it shouldn't been needed at night but you can anyways.

Fish Oil, CLAs, EFAs are in general nutrition practice recommended to take with food, but its not absolutely necessary (nothing is), you can dose whenever. And fat loss locations.. well that can be genetic, your born with certain fat cells that do certain things, at certain times, certain locations/situations (i.e. you get it).

This is kind of where personal experience comes into play; you have to see what works for you and try it. Also what feels most comfortable and convenient to you

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
^ Very Smart Man...

Day 3 (Day 1 of Log)

Breakfast
1 Scoop Alphamine/1 SlinSane
5.5oz Ground Sausage
2 hard boiled eggs
2 peices of corn bread (hush, we are rednecks)
8oz milk

Midmorning snack
Bowl of protein chilli (extra kidney beans, extra chilli beans, protein infused pasta[small amount], 2lbs grown beef per pot)

Lunch
8oz Chicken
2 Cups extra veggie salad
handfull of pecans/cranberries

PreWorkout/IntraWorkout
BCAAs 10-15g (generous scoop of RecoverPro)... Class was canceled so instead of coming home and eating I just hit the gym since my lunch was ~45 mins prior
1 Scoop Alphamine

PostWorkout
8oz shredded beef with pepperocinni/1 slice muenster cheese (we call that there eye-tie beef where I's from)
1/2 cup mashed potatoe (the real shiz, not that instacrap)

Dinner *6PM
This is where I failed. We had a dinner get together at the local firehouse (my grandfather is retired fire chief) so we went. I kept my carbs as limited as possible since it was so late but I had ~5oz Turkey, 1 slice ham, 1/4 cup mashed, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4c green bean, 1/4 cup baked mac 'n cheese (i know!)... These are all estimates...but they were VERY SMALL PORTIONS. FAIL.

Workout
1mile warm up: 7mins

Chest
FlatBB: 145x15, 185x10,8
Incline DB: 35x15,12,12

Bis
Hammer curls 35x6x6x6
Preacher curls 60x8x8x6

Tris
Behind the head extensions 70x12x12x12
Cable pull downs (grip facing up) 45x12x12x12

Shoulders
Front raises 10x15x15x10
Lateral 10x10 15x8x8 good pump in shoulders
RearDelts Machine 50x12x12x12

Abs (annihilated)
Weighted Roman Chairs 80x12x12x12
30 second slow flutter kicks
30 second butterfly sit ups
30 second leg raises
30 second side plank (each side)
30 second russian twists
1 min plank (20 sec rest) 1 min plank
Side bends 45x12x12

Cool down
1 mile run ~9mins

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
No gym today... Woke up and nothing solid came from today. Literally.

Anyone have any gastro problems with Alphamine or SlinSane? I'm hoping it was just a bug.

Recovery still good.

I consumed no more than 30-40 carbs all day. Sucked balls.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Legs Day... Early morning fasted post military cardio.

Today was game day so we played ultimate football.., I wasn't tired so I went to gym. Yesterday carb defiency killed me I regards to energy but I pushed through and killed legs. This big dude in the gym praised me for my leg press!

Squats
135x12 225x8x6 315x3 135x12

Leg press (total weight - machine)
180x12, 270x12, 360x12, 450x12, 540x6, 630x4, 720x2...PR

FTV Squat
180x6,6,6

Clean to front squat
115x6,6,6

Annihilated legs today...

Breakfast
3 oz sausage
2 prices bacon
3 eggs
1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 TBSP of natty PB
1 SlinSane / 2 scoop Alphamine

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In! I'm pretty interested in both Alpha and Slin so glad to see you running them. Though I'm thinking of using Slin in a bulk with high carbs and taking 3 throughout the day. I think I get why you're using it in a cut though, using all the carbs you take in efficiently. Excited to see your results, kill it!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
In! I'm pretty interested in both Alpha and Slin so glad to see you running them. Though I'm thinking of using Slin in a bulk with high carbs and taking 3 throughout the day. I think I get why you're using it in a cut though, using all the carbs you take in efficiently. Excited to see your results, kill it!
Bulk, bulk. Bulk. You are gonna look like a power lifter but the end of your bulks. Don't even call it a cycle anymore... Just bulk life lol.

I'm gonna go full Leto after the holidays...Do like Luis did and be miserable for 5 days on end and then carb up. Gonna be hard but ill do that for three to four weeks and get abs back. Throw more cardio into the mix and get cut da fck up. Then explode into SD/Alpha-5 or SD/AlphaBulk and put another 10 lbs of muscle on. Introduce carbs back into my life with SD. Gonna buy all my supports on Black Friday!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep it up Driz

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Bulk, bulk. Bulk. You are gonna look like a power lifter but the end of your bulks. Don't even call it a cycle anymore... Just bulk life lol.

I'm gonna go full Leto after the holidays...Do like Luis did and be miserable for 5 days on end and then carb up. Gonna be hard but ill do that for three to four weeks and get abs back. Throw more cardio into the mix and get cut da fck up. Then explode into SD/Alpha-5 or SD/AlphaBulk and put another 10 lbs of muscle on. Introduce carbs back into my life with SD. Gonna buy all my supports on Black Friday!
Yeah I have long bulking cycles. I cut down to 165 right before I did my SD run though, hated every minute of it lol was starving.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have long bulking cycles. I cut down to 165 right before I did my SD run though, hated every minute of it lol was starving.
Low carb sucks dickk. I'm in Ohio omw to inlaws and I'm only going to be able to use the gym equipment my father Inlaws has

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Low carb sucks dickk. I'm in Ohio omw to inlaws and I'm only going to be able to use the gym equipment my father Inlaws has
Yeah I was doing low carbs while cutting, usually had like 20g or less ed. Made me feel nauceous sometimes, was terrible. I think when I'm cutting next time I'm just going to cut calories down and do IF.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Time for a vote...

What's my best plan to lose fat/cut up?

Low carb v. IF?

Experts go! Ill go with whatever you recommend and argue best. I'm full retard when it comes to losing fat! I've never really cut except a weak attempt on FatSmack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you are hitting your target goals for caloric intake over the day/week you should be good. The other issues may become more important at lower levels of body fat.

Formulate a plan that makes it easiest for you to stick to. The biggest problem I tend to see is people hate their strategy and can't stick to it. While cutting fat won't necessarily be the greatest experience it doesn't have to be the biggest pain if you aren't cutting to severe levels, etc.

If you haven't cut too hard before take this as a learning experience as you may not find what works best for you right away.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In my mind IF seems better since you don't have to limit what kinds of food you eat as much. Just my 2 cents.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
In my mind IF seems better since you don't have to limit what kinds of food you eat as much. Just my 2 cents.
Limiting foods doesn't really bother me.... Just gotta figure out how to get the energy to workout effectively.... Low carbs killed my energy and I wasn't even completely depleted

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
As long as you are hitting your target goals for caloric intake over the day/week you should be good. The other issues may become more important at lower levels of body fat.

Formulate a plan that makes it easiest for you to stick to. The biggest problem I tend to see is people hate their strategy and can't stick to it. While cutting fat won't necessarily be the greatest experience it doesn't have to be the biggest pain if you aren't cutting to severe levels, etc.

If you haven't cut too hard before take this as a learning experience as you may not find what works best for you right away.
I am going to start tracking calories right after thanksgiving. Prob gonna buy another tub and run for six weeks to make up for the holiday week. I really want this so I'm going to do it right.

I found if I make my meals on Monday and put them in the fridge then I'm more likely to eat healthy and not snack on ****.

I have read a lot of logs where guys go into cal/carb deficits prior to running a PH then go into a PH and up everything and they respond well. Is this bro science of is there legitimacy behind doing this?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read a lot of logs where guys go into cal/carb deficits prior to running a PH then go into a PH and up everything and they respond well. Is this bro science of is there legitimacy behind doing this?
Never used any hormones so I can't say with utmost certainty...but I would say maybe due to a "rebound' effect from dieting. In general they are probably depleting water and glycogen stores prior to the hormone use and upping the CHO and cals even without a PH would lead into a weight gain. Couple that with hormones than may increase glycogen storage and I bet the scale could jump high pretty quick.

But idk, I say this assuming you mean responding well = good gains. Just thinking out loud. :cool:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Never used any hormones so I can't say with utmost certainty...but I would say maybe due to a "rebound' effect from dieting. In general they are probably depleting water and glycogen stores prior to the hormone use and upping the CHO and cals even without a PH would lead into a weight gain. Couple that with hormones than may increase glycogen storage and I bet the scale could jump high pretty quick.

But idk, I say this assuming you mean responding well = good gains. Just thinking out loud. :cool:
Agreed bolt. Upping calories and especially CHO when starting a PH would definetely feel like you are getting quick gains. When I do that no matter what supp I take my strength goes up and muscles feel full

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Agreed bolt. Upping calories and especially CHO when starting a PH would definetely feel like you are getting quick gains. When I do that no matter what supp I take my strength goes up and muscles feel full
Sweet. So it's something naturally done just heightened by PH bc of its obv effects anyways. Hmm maybe ill hold off SD and stay natural even longer. Gotta get bloods anyways.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys...

Log on hold...kind of. I'm still going to be doing cardio and trying to eat right but we are at my in-laws like 6 hours from home and I'm at the mercy of them... We go home Wednesday so Friday I'll be back at it...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sorry guys...

Log on hold...kind of. I'm still going to be doing cardio and trying to eat right but we are at my in-laws like 6 hours from home and I'm at the mercy of them... We go home Wednesday so Friday I'll be back at it...
It's a good week for some extra rest bro, not for cutting so much though haha!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Time for a vote...

What's my best plan to lose fat/cut up?

Low carb v. IF?

Experts go! Ill go with whatever you recommend and argue best. I'm full retard when it comes to losing fat! I've never really cut except a weak attempt on FatSmack.
Im doing leangain right now and like it, keto is hella fast though, my vote for cutting is keto.. If u can deal with sides

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Back at it tomorrow. Long week but I got one or two good workouts in at home. Going keto for the next month.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Good AM workout yesterday. Back at it hard! On my way to gym now. Doing a push/press workout w my buddy who does iron mans.
I'm fckd

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Wow...

Today's workout was insane. I did a push/press SealFit workout with my buddy. I haven't done a workout that crazy in my life.

I took two scoops of Alphamine yesterday on empty stomach. It messed me up! I was literally in the bathroom four times within an hour. Has anyone had any problems like that when taking Alphamine? Just wondering if it was me or the product? Originally I thought it was the slin-sane but I hadn't taken any yesterday when this happened.

Today I did 1 scoop three times throughout the day. It was fine, no problems with the gut and I had sustained energy throughout the day.

I'm trying to track my carbs throughout the day and today I realized I'm taking in a lot more than I originally thought. I didn't realize milk had so many carbs. Also, the same thing with vegetables. I hit nearly 30 carbs today from vegetables. Is this something I need to worry about? How should I combat that?

I'm really trying to learn how to cut with this run. I've never cut effectively before and I think I know why. I am so used to bulking, I have never tried to cut carbs or fast before. Today I didn't eat until 12PM and when I did, I had 2cups of steamed corn and three seasoned BBQ riblets.

Also, I need advice on how to cut some fat out of my breakfast. For breakfast, I have nearly cut carbs completely out of the equation but I've noticed that I eat a lot more fat at this time than expected. I normally eat 4-6 boiled eggs (minus 3-4 yokes), 3-5 ounces of sausage and a glass of milk. If I'm planning to run that day, I will sometimes eat a cup of oatmeal, but lately I've not done that because of the carbs.

If anyone has any recipes or suggestions. I need them.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lil bump for advice?

murk01

murk01

Awards
If ur going full keto why would u want to cut the fat out? Ur keeping the carbs below 50g, 40-20g is a good range

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to adjust the diet more because i didn't realize how many carbs were in milk and veg. I have cut carbs from breakfast completely but the rest of meals I'm still trying to figure out a good meal plan...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its like impossible, almost every thing has carbs. Egg, cheeses, meats, spinich is low on carbs

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMine1.jpg

2.5 weeks in... Last week was practically a break but I'm still cutting up even with a week of poor eating and drinking for the holidays. Potent product. I bet if I was 100% on my diet and training I could shred like no other with Alphamine. Once I learn more about dieting, I will probably run this product again for like 6 weeks. Hopefully next semester will be a little slower and I can research nutrition, training, and dieting a lot more.

Tonight was an insane home workout. It was very high volume but moderate to low weights. I went to my father's birthday and my stepmom made spaghetti so I ate a small plate of spaghetti with venison instead of beef and a small salad with extra eggs and cheese and a light spread of raspberry vinegarette. I felt like I needed to come home and burn some of that off so I hit the home gyms.

I was reading a little on AM and I found this article that intrigued me so I tried out my own variation of the 100 rep/GVT workout posted on here... It was very simple and quick. I didn't rest for 60 seconds, I rested for more like 30-45 seconds and tri setted chest with pullups and leg extensions (leg extensions was light weight to pre exhaust for squats)

135# 10x10 (100 reps total) Flat Bench
35#+machine Leg Extensions 10x10
Pull ups 5x5 (I wish I could do 10x10 but I'm working up to it)

Three minute rest/water break...turn on some old school tupac to get me going...for real.

Squats
135# 10x10 super low and wide stance. I noticed that I have some inner thigh fat compared to the rest of my leg which is really lean (you can see three of the four quads very well when flexed...fourth is coming in) so I am trying to target that area..

Pull-ups
5x5 (again) so a total of 10x5 tonight plus three more sets of 4 at the end because alphamine keeps me geeked out and I'm trying to go to sleep at a decent time tonight!

Bent over rows
5x10 (time constraints) 50#+preacher curl bar

Preacher curls
5x5 50# + preacher curl bar (super set with bent over rows)

Then the final three sets of four pull ups to end the night...light stretch and Gold Std protein shake and 3 oz sausage patty because I'm starving.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.
Yeh, ur glocose drops and u get nuasiated, i cout total carbs. This is my first real attemt at keto.2nd day.
I usualy dont cout greens, but colored fruit is high in fructose.

This time im keeping total carbs below 50g

Also doing leangains fast at 2600cals

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha that's awesome. What are your fats and prot at? Lot of cheese and steak? Sounds great!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My entire diet seems to consist of eggs, sausage, bacon, chicken, steak, pork, milk, salad and alphamine...also, protein shake before bed with half 4oz 2% milk, 2oz water. I am going to start tracking on myplate. I've just been so busy I forget to track my meals. I haven't eaten any fruit or drank any juice (I used to drink pineapple and grape juice but I cut them out)... Just by tracking averages, I would say I'm at about 50-60g carbs daily. But today I was probably more at 75g because I had a small plate of potatoes at my grandma's house. I can't turn my grandmother's cooking...it makes her feel bad. So, I politely ate 2 big peices of baked ham and a small plate (1/4 cup) of potatoes. They tasted so good...

My body is wrecked from yesterday's workout so maybe the extra carbs will help. I'm going to PT for the military at 6am. I always go fasted and then when I get home I eat a nearly zero carb breakfast of 4oz sausage 3-5 boiled eggs and a scoop of natty peanut butter with a double dose of alphamine... If I do include carbs, I take a slinsane with it and then hit my small gym at home...because I love the pump from slinsane...so I'll do like 5 sets of pull ups and some preacher curls and leg extensions when I'm bored on Fridays... since I've already hit the gym for the day, this is just an added bonus :).

murk01

murk01

Awards
+50g - no keto...ur just dieting. I think it takes a day or two below 50g for ur bod to start keto. U can carb up on weekends.
As long as ur protien and fats are real high u wont lose muscle, but u wont realy gain muscle doing keto.

But 3+ weeks good keto for u, would be huge. Ur six pack is coming in nice, u already look real sharp, drop a little more bf ull be completly shredded

But i dont know how keto and slinSane would mix, id ask a rep.