Drizzie goes "Ethyl AlphaSane" with Alphamine/SlinSane/CEE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I'm going to have to adjust the diet more because i didn't realize how many carbs were in milk and veg. I have cut carbs from breakfast completely but the rest of meals I'm still trying to figure out a good meal plan...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Registered User

Its like impossible, almost every thing has carbs. Egg, cheeses, meats, spinich is low on carbs
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Name:  AlphaMine1.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  45.9 KB

2.5 weeks in... Last week was practically a break but I'm still cutting up even with a week of poor eating and drinking for the holidays. Potent product. I bet if I was 100% on my diet and training I could shred like no other with Alphamine. Once I learn more about dieting, I will probably run this product again for like 6 weeks. Hopefully next semester will be a little slower and I can research nutrition, training, and dieting a lot more.

Tonight was an insane home workout. It was very high volume but moderate to low weights. I went to my father's birthday and my stepmom made spaghetti so I ate a small plate of spaghetti with venison instead of beef and a small salad with extra eggs and cheese and a light spread of raspberry vinegarette. I felt like I needed to come home and burn some of that off so I hit the home gyms.

I was reading a little on AM and I found this article that intrigued me so I tried out my own variation of the 100 rep/GVT workout posted on here... It was very simple and quick. I didn't rest for 60 seconds, I rested for more like 30-45 seconds and tri setted chest with pullups and leg extensions (leg extensions was light weight to pre exhaust for squats)

135# 10x10 (100 reps total) Flat Bench
    35#+machine Leg Extensions 10x10
    Pull ups 5x5 (I wish I could do 10x10 but I'm working up to it)

Three minute rest/water break...turn on some old school tupac to get me going...for real.

Squats
    135# 10x10 super low and wide stance. I noticed that I have some inner thigh fat compared to the rest of my leg which is really lean (you can see three of the four quads very well when flexed...fourth is coming in) so I am trying to target that area..

Pull-ups
    5x5 (again) so a total of 10x5 tonight plus three more sets of 4 at the end because alphamine keeps me geeked out and I'm trying to go to sleep at a decent time tonight!

Bent over rows
    5x10 (time constraints) 50#+preacher curl bar

Preacher curls
    5x5 50# + preacher curl bar (super set with bent over rows)

Then the final three sets of four pull ups to end the night...light stretch and Gold Std protein shake and 3 oz sausage patty because I'm starving.
    •   

4. Registered User

Looking good!
    Im might pick up that stack
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.
    Yeh, ur glocose drops and u get nuasiated, i cout total carbs. This is my first real attemt at keto.2nd day.
    I usualy dont cout greens, but colored fruit is high in fructose.

This time im keeping total carbs below 50g

Also doing leangains fast at 2600cals
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Ha that's awesome. What are your fats and prot at? Lot of cheese and steak? Sounds great!
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

My entire diet seems to consist of eggs, sausage, bacon, chicken, steak, pork, milk, salad and alphamine...also, protein shake before bed with half 4oz 2% milk, 2oz water. I am going to start tracking on myplate. I've just been so busy I forget to track my meals. I haven't eaten any fruit or drank any juice (I used to drink pineapple and grape juice but I cut them out)... Just by tracking averages, I would say I'm at about 50-60g carbs daily. But today I was probably more at 75g because I had a small plate of potatoes at my grandma's house. I can't turn my grandmother's cooking...it makes her feel bad. So, I politely ate 2 big peices of baked ham and a small plate (1/4 cup) of potatoes. They tasted so good...

My body is wrecked from yesterday's workout so maybe the extra carbs will help. I'm going to PT for the military at 6am. I always go fasted and then when I get home I eat a nearly zero carb breakfast of 4oz sausage 3-5 boiled eggs and a scoop of natty peanut butter with a double dose of alphamine... If I do include carbs, I take a slinsane with it and then hit my small gym at home...because I love the pump from slinsane...so I'll do like 5 sets of pull ups and some preacher curls and leg extensions when I'm bored on Fridays... since I've already hit the gym for the day, this is just an added bonus .
  9. Registered User

+50g - no keto...ur just dieting. I think it takes a day or two below 50g for ur bod to start keto. U can carb up on weekends.
    As long as ur protien and fats are real high u wont lose muscle, but u wont realy gain muscle doing keto.

But 3+ weeks good keto for u, would be huge. Ur six pack is coming in nice, u already look real sharp, drop a little more bf ull be completly shredded

But i dont know how keto and slinSane would mix, id ask a rep.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  10. Registered User

Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_072755.png
Views: 26
Size:  80.0 KB
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Beautiful. PM sent.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Beautiful. PM sent.
    To who?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    +50g - no keto...ur just dieting. I think it takes a day or two below 50g for ur bod to start keto. U can carb up on weekends.
    As long as ur protien and fats are real high u wont lose muscle, but u wont realy gain muscle doing keto.

But 3+ weeks good keto for u, would be huge. Ur six pack is coming in nice, u already look real sharp, drop a little more bf ull be completly shredded

But i dont know how keto and slinSane would mix, id ask a rep.
    Murk... Would you say over 50g with extra cardio and high reps would still be good? Like let's say 75g carbs then HIIT and extra Mile or two steady cardio then high volume lifting ended with abs an pull ups... 1.5 hr workout little rest? Could I deplete those extra carbs? Reason I ask is I ate a banana today bc I was having some calf cramps and I had PT this morning.
  14. Registered User

Naw, work outs dont cut, the very low to no carb changes body chemesty. Ur bod stars burning fat instead of carbs for enery when carbs are to low. U boost the fats to incurage fat use.

U kind of feel when ur keto, headaches and space out a bit for at like second day. Then it goes away like a day after that and u feel semi normal.
    Head aches can get purdy intense.

With slinsane u might pass out, prob not a good idea, id ask a rep drizz,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Breakfast...

Name:  image-2191113012.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  523.2 KB
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Thinking of dropping Slinsane and trying keto for s couple weeks... Maybe use Slinsane on carb up days?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Id research recompadrol for keto days, I've seen one of the EBF reps say that it offers benefits even on low carb. Maybe pm one of them about it or do a little thread browsing.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Id research recompadrol for keto days, I've seen one of the EBF reps say that it offers benefits even on low carb. Maybe pm one of them about it or do a little thread browsing.
    Ill thread browse first. Reps will say anything these days...lol. But yeah, I need to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong and right. This diet/log is a total trial run for me,
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Thinking of dropping Slinsane and trying keto for s couple weeks... Maybe use Slinsane on carb up days?
    I thought this was sponsered.
    I was thinking of picking up slinesane to. Was reading up on apple cider viniger, seems to do the job on insulin to

It took me like a month to tweek the diet. The appnut reps and tyga tyga seem helped me out alot.
    But im going to keep crushing carbs as far down as i can
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  20. Registered User

Heres yesterday. A little off and high on sodium. All not including a mozzarla stick.
    Some stuff is ingredents ..3chk brst, avacado, spinich, evoo..lunch
    Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090755.png
Views: 23
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090744.png
Views: 22
Size:  119.1 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090730.png
Views: 21
Size:  116.2 KB
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Not sponsored. I just wanted to keep a log to get advice.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Gonna have to download that fitness pal!...
  23. Registered User

Gonna have to download that fitness pal!...
    Bro.... Ur the one that put me on to fittness pal

U cut down with ur current diet, keto is just fast from my experiance.

How effective is slinesane, do ur muscle fill up noticable after a dose?

Alphamine living up to the hype..?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Bro.... Ur the one that put me on to fittness pal
    What? I only used MyPlate. I think my buddy used it and told me about it but I have the memory of a goldfish! Lol focus XT for me?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Looks good man. That slim jim probably was half of the sodium so not even bad.

Edit: my phone pulled up the last page so this was directed to murk and his myfitnesspal log. Drizzie, I also use my fitness pal and its great. Got a couple of my buddies using it now too and they like it too.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

No problem.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Full ketosis adaptation can take up to 1-2 weeks. I.e. your brain is burning ketones instead of glucose for fuel. All sugar will go there before anything, its essential for brain/body function. This is why you can't just work off your extra carbs (if keto is your goal). Generally below 20g will definetely put you in this state and <100g/day after a few days/burning off of all your muscle glycogen(sugar) as well will put you there.

Pretty hard indeed. I had to get 0 Carb proteins among other things back then. You WILL really feel a change.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Different phases of keto btw
    SKD: normal zero always carb
    CKD: refeed carbs load day every few weeks
    TKD: refeed carbs ONLY after workouts (glycogen)

Got plenty of knowledge/research + books and some exp on this subject alone...
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Full ketosis adaptation can take up to 1-2 weeks. I.e. your brain is burning ketones instead of glucose for fuel. All sugar will go there before anything, its essential for brain/body function. This is why you can't just work off your extra carbs (if keto is your goal). Generally below 20g will definetely put you in this state and <100g/day after a few days/burning off of all your muscle glycogen(sugar) as well will put you there.

Pretty hard indeed. I had to get 0 Carb proteins among other things back then. You WILL really feel a change.
    Great detailing g,
    Y if it takes 1-2 weeks, do you start geting those headaches a few days in?
    I always associated the headaches with ketosis
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Sorry for the MySpace angle...it wasn't intentional.

This pic was last night after I carbed up.

Man I destroyed legs today. Did this HughesFit workout today with my buddy. It was very high volume/high intensity.
    Leg ext
    50x30 50x30 45x30 45x30

Squat
    135x15, 185x15, 225x12 (+3), 275x8 (+5,2)
    Total 15 but the first number is straight then the next number is after rest.

Stiff leg deads
    135x10, 155x10, 175x10, 225x10

4x50m lunges with 35# overhead

Mountain Climbers 100/min

Sumo squat (smith machine)
    135x25,20,15,10...ouch

Abs

Name:  image-2360522523.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  554.3 KB
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Great detailing g,
    Y if it takes 1-2 weeks, do you start geting those headaches a few days in?
    I always associated the headaches with ketosis
    Hmm... Great Q. Could be a multitude of reasons...

Could be the changes in your blood sugar, that initial adjustment, or shock.
    Could have to do with water loss/retention/intake. (Less carbs=less glycogen=less water overall in your body, you know how those first few initial pounds go by quick--dehydration?) (Potassium and sodium levels are factors too)
    Or other reasons/supplements/diet-related, most likely has to do with the sugar/water factors in general though.
    Nutrition can be extremely complicated yet simple sometimes..
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post

Hmm... Great Q. Could be a multitude of reasons...

Could be the changes in your blood sugar, that initial adjustment, or shock.
    Could have to do with water loss/retention/intake. (Less carbs=less glycogen=less water overall in your body, you know how those first few initial pounds go by quick--dehydration?) (Potassium and sodium levels are factors too)
    Or other reasons/supplements/diet-related, most likely has to do with the sugar/water factors in general though.
    Nutrition can be extremely complicated yet simple sometimes..
    werd G. thanks . im going to start ristricting carbs more. i have been trying to stay under 50-40; the next 2 weeks shooting for 30's. might stop after that dropping way to much weight. i just went up to maint cals. was doing
    (-500 cals, LGains , -50g carbs)

ps:
    i like the myspace shot :-D
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Another good clean diet and workout today

Home Gym

10x10 135 BB bench
    5x5,3x5 pull ups (modified 10x10 bc I am weak today)
    10x10 rows with easy bar
    10x10 135 shrugs
    5x10 preacher curls
    5x8 cheater curls 50# plus bar

Abs and stretching

Thinking of going to Vegas or lake Havasu for spring break. Need dem abs ASAP
  34. Registered User

ur pretty much there brazzie
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

ur pretty much there brazzie
    No way. There's a layer of fat still and I'm still soft. Thinking about running some PH again to harden up.

I've got 1.5 bottles of formasurge. You ran that right Murk?
  36. Registered User

yeh dude ur going to love it!

u going to run it with t booster?
    i ran it solo, dosed it a little high and had good results

but cant really compare to ph.
    ever do ECA stack
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

yeh dude ur going to love it!

u going to run it with t booster?
    i ran it solo, dosed it a little high and had good results

but cant really compare to ph.
    ever do ECA stack
    Nah, never even thought about doing an ECA stack? Think I should look into it?

I'm thinking about running Formasurge and a
    Box of Haladrol MT from Gaspari, Its not the good version comparable to HDrol... It's the DHEA version.

Prop blend:
    *Urtica dioica (95% 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran), PEAK ATP® adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium
    salt, R-alpha lipoic acid sodium salt, 5-ALPHA® (5a-androstane-3,6-17-trione), zinc aspartate, DHEA.

I've used it in the past and I found two boxes in the Middle East while I was deployed.
  38. Registered User

where were u in the middle east. my bro was out in a place he called camp cup cake.

ECA is the bomb! i pop ephedras for fun, love em.

never heard of the holadrol ur talking about. but i bet 2weeks eca and a tight diet ull have a six pack. and no pct or shutdown
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  39. Registered User

Prop blend:
    *Urtica dioica (95% 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran), PEAK ATP® adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium
    salt, R-alpha lipoic acid sodium salt, 5-ALPHA® (5a-androstane-3,6-17-trione), zinc aspartate, DHEA.

actually. ima look into that to
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

actually. ima look into that to
    It's discontinued... Has been for a while
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. For Sale: NP &quot;Super Phenibut&quot; (Miscellaneous Products)
    By Rustysballs in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. protomike goes on a summer cut with dcp, ap, and sesamin
    By protomike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:56 AM