Drizzie goes "Ethyl AlphaSane" with Alphamine/SlinSane/CEE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Never used any hormones so I can't say with utmost certainty...but I would say maybe due to a "rebound' effect from dieting. In general they are probably depleting water and glycogen stores prior to the hormone use and upping the CHO and cals even without a PH would lead into a weight gain. Couple that with hormones than may increase glycogen storage and I bet the scale could jump high pretty quick.

But idk, I say this assuming you mean responding well = good gains. Just thinking out loud.
    Agreed bolt. Upping calories and especially CHO when starting a PH would definetely feel like you are getting quick gains. When I do that no matter what supp I take my strength goes up and muscles feel full
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Agreed bolt. Upping calories and especially CHO when starting a PH would definetely feel like you are getting quick gains. When I do that no matter what supp I take my strength goes up and muscles feel full
    Sweet. So it's something naturally done just heightened by PH bc of its obv effects anyways. Hmm maybe ill hold off SD and stay natural even longer. Gotta get bloods anyways.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Sorry guys...

Log on hold...kind of. I'm still going to be doing cardio and trying to eat right but we are at my in-laws like 6 hours from home and I'm at the mercy of them... We go home Wednesday so Friday I'll be back at it...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Sorry guys...

Log on hold...kind of. I'm still going to be doing cardio and trying to eat right but we are at my in-laws like 6 hours from home and I'm at the mercy of them... We go home Wednesday so Friday I'll be back at it...
    It's a good week for some extra rest bro, not for cutting so much though haha!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Time for a vote...

What's my best plan to lose fat/cut up?

Low carb v. IF?

Experts go! Ill go with whatever you recommend and argue best. I'm full retard when it comes to losing fat! I've never really cut except a weak attempt on FatSmack.
    Im doing leangain right now and like it, keto is hella fast though, my vote for cutting is keto.. If u can deal with sides
    •   

6. Back at it tomorrow. Long week but I got one or two good workouts in at home. Going keto for the next month.

7. Good AM workout yesterday. Back at it hard! On my way to gym now. Doing a push/press workout w my buddy who does iron mans.
    I'm fckd

8. Wow...

Today's workout was insane. I did a push/press SealFit workout with my buddy. I haven't done a workout that crazy in my life.

I took two scoops of Alphamine yesterday on empty stomach. It messed me up! I was literally in the bathroom four times within an hour. Has anyone had any problems like that when taking Alphamine? Just wondering if it was me or the product? Originally I thought it was the slin-sane but I hadn't taken any yesterday when this happened.

Today I did 1 scoop three times throughout the day. It was fine, no problems with the gut and I had sustained energy throughout the day.

I'm trying to track my carbs throughout the day and today I realized I'm taking in a lot more than I originally thought. I didn't realize milk had so many carbs. Also, the same thing with vegetables. I hit nearly 30 carbs today from vegetables. Is this something I need to worry about? How should I combat that?

I'm really trying to learn how to cut with this run. I've never cut effectively before and I think I know why. I am so used to bulking, I have never tried to cut carbs or fast before. Today I didn't eat until 12PM and when I did, I had 2cups of steamed corn and three seasoned BBQ riblets.

Also, I need advice on how to cut some fat out of my breakfast. For breakfast, I have nearly cut carbs completely out of the equation but I've noticed that I eat a lot more fat at this time than expected. I normally eat 4-6 boiled eggs (minus 3-4 yokes), 3-5 ounces of sausage and a glass of milk. If I'm planning to run that day, I will sometimes eat a cup of oatmeal, but lately I've not done that because of the carbs.

If anyone has any recipes or suggestions. I need them.

9. Lil bump for advice?

10. If ur going full keto why would u want to cut the fat out? Ur keeping the carbs below 50g, 40-20g is a good range

11. I'm going to have to adjust the diet more because i didn't realize how many carbs were in milk and veg. I have cut carbs from breakfast completely but the rest of meals I'm still trying to figure out a good meal plan...

12. Its like impossible, almost every thing has carbs. Egg, cheeses, meats, spinich is low on carbs

13. Name:  AlphaMine1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  45.9 KB

2.5 weeks in... Last week was practically a break but I'm still cutting up even with a week of poor eating and drinking for the holidays. Potent product. I bet if I was 100% on my diet and training I could shred like no other with Alphamine. Once I learn more about dieting, I will probably run this product again for like 6 weeks. Hopefully next semester will be a little slower and I can research nutrition, training, and dieting a lot more.

Tonight was an insane home workout. It was very high volume but moderate to low weights. I went to my father's birthday and my stepmom made spaghetti so I ate a small plate of spaghetti with venison instead of beef and a small salad with extra eggs and cheese and a light spread of raspberry vinegarette. I felt like I needed to come home and burn some of that off so I hit the home gyms.

I was reading a little on AM and I found this article that intrigued me so I tried out my own variation of the 100 rep/GVT workout posted on here... It was very simple and quick. I didn't rest for 60 seconds, I rested for more like 30-45 seconds and tri setted chest with pullups and leg extensions (leg extensions was light weight to pre exhaust for squats)

135# 10x10 (100 reps total) Flat Bench
    35#+machine Leg Extensions 10x10
    Pull ups 5x5 (I wish I could do 10x10 but I'm working up to it)

Three minute rest/water break...turn on some old school tupac to get me going...for real.

Squats
    135# 10x10 super low and wide stance. I noticed that I have some inner thigh fat compared to the rest of my leg which is really lean (you can see three of the four quads very well when flexed...fourth is coming in) so I am trying to target that area..

Pull-ups
    5x5 (again) so a total of 10x5 tonight plus three more sets of 4 at the end because alphamine keeps me geeked out and I'm trying to go to sleep at a decent time tonight!

Bent over rows
    5x10 (time constraints) 50#+preacher curl bar

Preacher curls
    5x5 50# + preacher curl bar (super set with bent over rows)

Then the final three sets of four pull ups to end the night...light stretch and Gold Std protein shake and 3 oz sausage patty because I'm starving.

14. Looking good!
    Im might pick up that stack

15. I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

16. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I'm just gonna throw it out there that what I've always heard about low carb dieting is that you shouldn't count carbs from veg or meat. I think I would still count it for the dairy though. Like other said before though if you're under like 50g a day you should be good. Also when I was keto dieting I had to eat some carbs preworkout or I would get really sick in the gym by the end of the workout.
    Yeh, ur glocose drops and u get nuasiated, i cout total carbs. This is my first real attemt at keto.2nd day.
    I usualy dont cout greens, but colored fruit is high in fructose.

This time im keeping total carbs below 50g

Also doing leangains fast at 2600cals

17. Ha that's awesome. What are your fats and prot at? Lot of cheese and steak? Sounds great!
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

18. My entire diet seems to consist of eggs, sausage, bacon, chicken, steak, pork, milk, salad and alphamine...also, protein shake before bed with half 4oz 2% milk, 2oz water. I am going to start tracking on myplate. I've just been so busy I forget to track my meals. I haven't eaten any fruit or drank any juice (I used to drink pineapple and grape juice but I cut them out)... Just by tracking averages, I would say I'm at about 50-60g carbs daily. But today I was probably more at 75g because I had a small plate of potatoes at my grandma's house. I can't turn my grandmother's cooking...it makes her feel bad. So, I politely ate 2 big peices of baked ham and a small plate (1/4 cup) of potatoes. They tasted so good...

My body is wrecked from yesterday's workout so maybe the extra carbs will help. I'm going to PT for the military at 6am. I always go fasted and then when I get home I eat a nearly zero carb breakfast of 4oz sausage 3-5 boiled eggs and a scoop of natty peanut butter with a double dose of alphamine... If I do include carbs, I take a slinsane with it and then hit my small gym at home...because I love the pump from slinsane...so I'll do like 5 sets of pull ups and some preacher curls and leg extensions when I'm bored on Fridays... since I've already hit the gym for the day, this is just an added bonus .

19. +50g - no keto...ur just dieting. I think it takes a day or two below 50g for ur bod to start keto. U can carb up on weekends.
    As long as ur protien and fats are real high u wont lose muscle, but u wont realy gain muscle doing keto.

But 3+ weeks good keto for u, would be huge. Ur six pack is coming in nice, u already look real sharp, drop a little more bf ull be completly shredded

But i dont know how keto and slinSane would mix, id ask a rep.

20. Beautiful. PM sent.
    Training log:

21. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Beautiful. PM sent.
    To who?

22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    +50g - no keto...ur just dieting. I think it takes a day or two below 50g for ur bod to start keto. U can carb up on weekends.
    As long as ur protien and fats are real high u wont lose muscle, but u wont realy gain muscle doing keto.

But 3+ weeks good keto for u, would be huge. Ur six pack is coming in nice, u already look real sharp, drop a little more bf ull be completly shredded

But i dont know how keto and slinSane would mix, id ask a rep.
    Murk... Would you say over 50g with extra cardio and high reps would still be good? Like let's say 75g carbs then HIIT and extra Mile or two steady cardio then high volume lifting ended with abs an pull ups... 1.5 hr workout little rest? Could I deplete those extra carbs? Reason I ask is I ate a banana today bc I was having some calf cramps and I had PT this morning.

23. Naw, work outs dont cut, the very low to no carb changes body chemesty. Ur bod stars burning fat instead of carbs for enery when carbs are to low. U boost the fats to incurage fat use.

U kind of feel when ur keto, headaches and space out a bit for at like second day. Then it goes away like a day after that and u feel semi normal.
    Head aches can get purdy intense.

With slinsane u might pass out, prob not a good idea, id ask a rep drizz,

24. Breakfast...

Name:  image-2191113012.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  523.2 KB

25. Thinking of dropping Slinsane and trying keto for s couple weeks... Maybe use Slinsane on carb up days?

26. Id research recompadrol for keto days, I've seen one of the EBF reps say that it offers benefits even on low carb. Maybe pm one of them about it or do a little thread browsing.
    Training log:

27. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Id research recompadrol for keto days, I've seen one of the EBF reps say that it offers benefits even on low carb. Maybe pm one of them about it or do a little thread browsing.
    Ill thread browse first. Reps will say anything these days...lol. But yeah, I need to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong and right. This diet/log is a total trial run for me,

28. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Thinking of dropping Slinsane and trying keto for s couple weeks... Maybe use Slinsane on carb up days?
    I thought this was sponsered.
    I was thinking of picking up slinesane to. Was reading up on apple cider viniger, seems to do the job on insulin to

It took me like a month to tweek the diet. The appnut reps and tyga tyga seem helped me out alot.
    But im going to keep crushing carbs as far down as i can

29. Heres yesterday. A little off and high on sodium. All not including a mozzarla stick.
    Some stuff is ingredents ..3chk brst, avacado, spinich, evoo..lunch
    Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090755.png
Views: 40
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090744.png
Views: 38
Size:  119.1 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121130_090730.png
Views: 38
Size:  116.2 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. For Sale: NP "Super Phenibut" (Miscellaneous Products)
    By Rustysballs in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. protomike goes on a summer cut with dcp, ap, and sesamin
    By protomike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 01:56 AM