Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. the protein is in the works, unfortunately there is no eta at this time. the protein market is hard to compete in..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the protein is in the works, unfortunately there is no eta at this time. the protein market is hard to compete in..
    i was wondering that myself. saw it on the site but not available. interested to try it
    supermaz on BB.com
    •   

3. Morning all,

This will be my official last log as both my products are winding down. I will give a “close out” this weekend.
    Fortunate enough for me my wife has a terrible head cold and due to coughing etc etc I was up at the beautiful crack of 4:30.
    I realized I hadn’t done Tri’s for a week or so…..
    Mixed my batch of Voltaile and Endurance together (1 scoop each) and finished watching Evil Dead. Cult Classic in case you haven’t seen it.
    About 20 minutes in, the beta alanine tingles started and the movie also ended so jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
    In searching for something to watch I came across this

(a documentary about Arnold’s quest for the 1980 Olympia but also insight from Platz and a few others). Not the greatest quality but still pretty neat.

Tris:
    5 sets flat bench skull crunches
    4 sets inclined skull crunches
    2 seats of seated tricep extensions – 35 lb plate
    As they say, everything was like butter. Definitely saw some nice weight increase on the skull crunches as instead of my general 12-15 reps I pushed 5-8 and felt full and pumped.
    Have a great Friday!

4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Morning all,

This will be my official last log as both my products are winding down. I will give a “close out” this weekend.
    Fortunate enough for me my wife has a terrible head cold and due to coughing etc etc I was up at the beautiful crack of 4:30.
    I realized I hadn’t done Tri’s for a week or so…..
    Mixed my batch of Voltaile and Endurance together (1 scoop each) and finished watching Evil Dead. Cult Classic in case you haven’t seen it.
    About 20 minutes in, the beta alanine tingles started and the movie also ended so jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
    In searching for something to watch I came across this

(a documentary about Arnold’s quest for the 1980 Olympia but also insight from Platz and a few others). Not the greatest quality but still pretty neat.

Tris:
    5 sets flat bench skull crunches
    4 sets inclined skull crunches
    2 seats of seated tricep extensions – 35 lb plate
    As they say, everything was like butter. Definitely saw some nice weight increase on the skull crunches as instead of my general 12-15 reps I pushed 5-8 and felt full and pumped.
    Have a great Friday!
    Thanks for the update man! I'm sorry to see that you're coming to the end of your stack but I hope you enjoyed it. please make sure to post up a review for us in the anabolicminds review section and on the nutraplanet site when you have some time.

You ran a good log, we appreciate it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks for the update man! I'm sorry to see that you're coming to the end of your stack but I hope you enjoyed it. please make sure to post up a review for us in the anabolicminds review section and on the nutraplanet site when you have some time.

You ran a good log, we appreciate it!
    Appreciate it. I really do love running logs
    A) helps others decipher between the crap and the good stuff
    B) helps me keep a workout diary of what/when I train.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Appreciate it. I really do love running logs
    A) helps others decipher between the crap and the good stuff
    B) helps me keep a workout diary of what/when I train.
    My favorite part about running a log is the encouragement from other members. keeps me going in times of weakness, like when I wated to eat a cheesecake last night. I thought, I can't, my AM bros will be so disappointed. lol only half kidding

7. Closing the Loop,

So I have a few more scoops of both products but with Holidays and Family coming to visit I may not be as disciplined over the next week as I would like.

Volatile – I give this an overall 4/5. On my first review I mentioned there was a “chemical-ness flavor” but after multiple uses I have to say this is no longer noticeable. Could be my very first use was with a spoon so perhaps something didn’t dissolve right. After this I used a shaker with a whisk ball in it.
    Pro’s – Nice clean energy, no crashes, good flavoring
    Con’s – there is creatine in this product. Unfortunately how much is not stated so my tolerance was 1 scoop, not because of caffeine but rather creatine. My body saturates very quickly with creatine so days I dosed 2 scoops I would get bad stomach cramps leading to bad gas. For the most part this dissipated within hours but it was hard to blame the gas on the dog when I work out in the basement and the dog is on the first floor.
    Summary – I have used a lot of PWO’s, with/out creatine, with/out caffeine but I can honestly and truthfully say I was very happy with the product. Did I get any monstrous pumps? No but to this day I have never gotten “skin tightening pumps”. Could be because my BF is in the teens but I don’t believe this product has been advertised to have your veins coming out of your forearms.
    Would I use it again?? Definitely!!!. For those that know me, I have declined using a product again in other logs.

Endurance – I would give this a 5/5. Flavor is great but unfortunately like all BCAA products this has to be mixed in a shaker bottle, again a whisk ball is best. Not a knock on this product, just something with all BCAA powders.
    Pro’s – was able to get a few extra reps/sets
    Cons – there is some creatine in this as well so be careful of saturation.
    Mixed together – at first I was using volatile as a PWO then drinking Endurance during my workouts. After someone’s recommendation, I decided to mix these together, which seemed to prove more beneficial with overall stamina, energy and clarity. Again no crashes.
    In closing – I would highly recommend both these products to anyone looking for that extra edge or perhaps looking to diet and decrease muscle breakdown.
    This is my Third product from the Formutech line and have been EXTREMELY happy with the results.
    Keep up the great work. I look forward to testing anything else in the line.

If you have any questions - definitely hit me up.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for reading my very long winded logs!

8. PS- can anyone PM me for the Hyperline on where to post this on the AM forum for final review...

9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Closing the Loop,

So I have a few more scoops of both products but with Holidays and Family coming to visit I may not be as disciplined over the next week as I would like.

Volatile – I give this an overall 4/5. On my first review I mentioned there was a “chemical-ness flavor” but after multiple uses I have to say this is no longer noticeable. Could be my very first use was with a spoon so perhaps something didn’t dissolve right. After this I used a shaker with a whisk ball in it.
    Pro’s – Nice clean energy, no crashes, good flavoring
    Con’s – there is creatine in this product. Unfortunately how much is not stated so my tolerance was 1 scoop, not because of caffeine but rather creatine. My body saturates very quickly with creatine so days I dosed 2 scoops I would get bad stomach cramps leading to bad gas. For the most part this dissipated within hours but it was hard to blame the gas on the dog when I work out in the basement and the dog is on the first floor.
    Summary – I have used a lot of PWO’s, with/out creatine, with/out caffeine but I can honestly and truthfully say I was very happy with the product. Did I get any monstrous pumps? No but to this day I have never gotten “skin tightening pumps”. Could be because my BF is in the teens but I don’t believe this product has been advertised to have your veins coming out of your forearms.
    Would I use it again?? Definitely!!!. For those that know me, I have declined using a product again in other logs.

Endurance – I would give this a 5/5. Flavor is great but unfortunately like all BCAA products this has to be mixed in a shaker bottle, again a whisk ball is best. Not a knock on this product, just something with all BCAA powders.
    Pro’s – was able to get a few extra reps/sets
    Cons – there is some creatine in this as well so be careful of saturation.
    Mixed together – at first I was using volatile as a PWO then drinking Endurance during my workouts. After someone’s recommendation, I decided to mix these together, which seemed to prove more beneficial with overall stamina, energy and clarity. Again no crashes.
    In closing – I would highly recommend both these products to anyone looking for that extra edge or perhaps looking to diet and decrease muscle breakdown.
    This is my Third product from the Formutech line and have been EXTREMELY happy with the results.
    Keep up the great work. I look forward to testing anything else in the line.

If you have any questions - definitely hit me up.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for reading my very long winded logs!
    Thanks for the log and reviews, Double S! Please make sure to post your reviews up for us in the reviews section here and also on NutraPlanet when you have the chance.

Also, Endurance doesn't have any creatine in it! What you're seeing is Creatinol-O-Phosphate which is much different than creatine. It actually acts as a buffer against lactic acid in your cells which is one of the ingredients here that allows you to get in extra reps because it stops the lactic acid from interrupting the nerve signals for muscle contraction. It's good stuff!!

We have a promo going on right now for our ZMA product Recover ZMA if you're interested throw up an app!

10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    PS- can anyone PM me for the Hyperline on where to post this on the AM forum for final review...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/

go there and just select formutech in the manufacturer column. Make sure to select the NEW Endurance and Volatile products

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks for the log and reviews, Double S! Please make sure to post your reviews up for us in the reviews section here and also on NutraPlanet when you have the chance.

Also, Endurance doesn't have any creatine in it! What you're seeing is Creatinol-O-Phosphate which is much different than creatine. It actually acts as a buffer against lactic acid in your cells which is one of the ingredients here that allows you to get in extra reps because it stops the lactic acid from interrupting the nerve signals for muscle contraction. It's good stuff!!

We have a promo going on right now for our ZMA product Recover ZMA if you're interested throw up an app!
    My naive-ness, saw Creat and assumed Creatine. Either way great products and appreciate the oppty. I did just throw up an app. Will post shortly on the A. Final review board.

12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    My naive-ness, saw Creat and assumed Creatine. Either way great products and appreciate the oppty. I did just throw up an app. Will post shortly on the A. Final review board.
    great, thanks bud!

13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

First of all. Thank you so much for the thorough reviews on the products. As Cswalczakny stated there is no creatine in Endurance. We believe that putting Creatinol O Phosphate and Beta Alanine together with the BCAA's you have a superior product for training and making gains than if it were just a BCAA product. Really great log again!
    thanks

14. I missed your correction on the comment about creatine!! It is definitely Monday.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    I missed your correction on the comment about creatine!! It is definitely Monday.
    Ive got mondays bad today, I'm ready for bed already! lol

16. Hi Guys,

I am going to hijack my own thread...

Question for you. I am in very prelimnary talks with a company overseas about these protein dispensers

Name:  protein dispensers.png
Views: 55
Size:  209.2 KB

http://www.idm-dispenser.com/categor...wder-dispenser

Basically throw away your Protein tub. Would you use one of these? Just trying to get a pulse.

Appears that these can also be customized with company logos and such.

17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am going to hijack my own thread...

Question for you. I am in very prelimnary talks with a company overseas about these protein dispensers

Name:  protein dispensers.png
Views: 55
Size:  209.2 KB

http://www.idm-dispenser.com/categor...wder-dispenser

Basically throw away your Protein tub. Would you use one of these? Just trying to get a pulse.

Appears that these can also be customized with company logos and such.
    I love it personally
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fahrenheit Endurance and Volatile Log
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM
  2. Endurance and Strength Stack
    By Marine42 in forum Supplements