1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    What kinds of weight are you throwing around? You seeing improvement?
    Thank you for the question as I realized I had not been addressing that. The days of benching &squatting heavy are long gone, one rotator cuff shot and nagging knee issues so my workouts consist of slow deliberate pulls/presses with a 10-15 rep range but to answer your question, yes lifts are definitely going up. 90% of the time I lift on an empty stomach aside from volatile and endurance and I can definitely say I don't get fatigued as quick.

Now back to my Dolphins losing to the Pats but heck it's only by 7, but it is still early!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.39%

Outstanding log thus far - keep it up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Howdy Howdy AM family.
    Not sure about you guys but before I go to bed at night I try to formulate what I am ging to train in the morning. Again I work out quick and methodical. Last night I figured Hams or Arms depending if my quads were good.
    Guess what, feet hit the floor this morning, quads screamed so I arms it was. In case you haven’t been reading I am mixing both Volatile and endurance together, 1 scoop of each.
    Did 15 mins on the treadmill, try to force out any lactic acid and also warm up.
    Bi’s
    5 sets curl bar, close grip
    5 sets wide grip
    Tri’s
    5 sets overhead extensions
    3 sets push downs palms facing in
    2 sets close bench
    Short and sweet today. Early work day tomorrow so back online this Weds.

Quick question, I use Waxy Maize as a post workout drink. Is Waxy maize the powder they put in baseball card packs so the gum wouldn't stick? Just curious
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol, no clue
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

No idea either. Funny if it is though lol

Good work in here man. Sucks about the shoulder and stuff glad you're still killing it though
    supermaz on BB.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    No

Good work in here man. Sucks about the shoulder and stuff glad you're still killing it though
    Shoulder was many years ago but still acts up. Part of getting old.

Tuesday,
    Didn’t have a lot of time to lift so decided to do a 30 minute HIT treadmill run. 2 mins walk 4mph/ 1 min run 5-7 mph. I have been reading how a lot of people are taking BCAA’s instead of truly an empty stomach, not sure if this is to prevent muscle wasting or what so I decided to give it a try along with a fat burner.
    Can’t quite say I saw any difference. Anyone else do this?

Weds
    So lucky me, my internal clock had me up at 4:30. Takes one night to set it to a new wake up time but takes forever to re-calibrate it. Not sure if this makes sense. So when in Rome…..
    Another mixture of Volatile 1 ½ scoops and endurance 1 scoop then onto the treadmill.I just built a home theater with a 96in screen so when I do cardio I fire up a movie to pass the time. If you like sick horror movies may I recommend High Tension. Did this for 10 mins 4mph, 5 degree incline to warm up the hams.
    When it is time for workouts I generally pick something on YouTube, as motivation, lately for me it has been Kai Greene. I play one of his workouts in the background while I lift.
    Hams:
    6 sets still legged dread lifts, legs close and pointed forward
    6 sets stiff legged dead lifts, legs wide, toes pointed outward
    Calves:
    5 sets, single standing
    5 sets seated
    For as little sleep I was energized, kickin butt and taking names.
    Unfortunately after my workout, my stomach started flipping again so I now know that 1 scoop of Volatile and nothing more or my stomach gets volatile.

Thanks again for all the great praise.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Hi Guys – sorry for the late response but have continued to work out with nice results from both products.
    Sat
    Decided I wanted to do a little more Cardio so for a prelim, mixed 1 scoop of volatile and did 30 minutes of treadmill 4.0 mph / 0 incline
    After this I mixed 1 scoop of endurance and off to shoulders
    5 sets of barbell presses; front
    5 sets front raised (35 lb plate)
    4 sets – rear delt db raises.
    Zipped through this and felt good as usual.

Sunday
    Due to timing wasn’t able to get in volatile and hit chest.
    5 sets – decline bench
    5 sets – flat bench
    4 sets – flat bench, wide grip, hands almost touching collars. (If you haven’t done these, highly recommend it) nice stretch and seems to be not as much stress on the shoulders.
    Followed up with 2 scoops of waxy maize, 2 scoops of protein powder and 1 scoop of Endurance.

Monday
    1 scoop of volatile, 25 minutes of high intensity treadmill, 2 minutes’ walk, 1 min run 6-7 mph
    After cardio mixed 1 scoop of endurance
    Bi’s
    5 sets – curl bar – wide grip
    5 sets – curl bar – close grip
    4 sets – reverse skull crushers, lying down on a flat bench, use a lat machine and bring the bar to your head. Used super close grip with palms touching each other.
    Another set of 3 great workout using 2 great products.
    As an aside, felt really good Sunday. Took my son to a pool party and it was mandatory to get in the pool. Now let me say, I don’t look like my avatar but I am in good shape, visible 4 pack but what was a tremendous ego booster was seeing guys 5-10 yrs younger (I’m 40), 20, 30 lbs overweight huffing and puffing in the water no less and here I am pulling kids around have a great time etc etc.
    This is another reason I love logging product. Gives me a reason to go above and beyond and do the best I can. I know, kinda corny.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

thanks for the update man! I'm glad you're enjoying the stack.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Another 5:00 a.m wake up call. I complain a lot but it does have its benefits, not having to be interrupted by anyone.
    Legs today. Did a mix of volatile/endurance and sipped on it while watching Midnight Cowboy.Wife has been on me saying I don’t watch enough older movies. Next up Easy Rider.
    Anyone warmed up with 10 minutes on the treadmill.
    5 sets of Leg Extensions
    6 sets of Squats
    3 sets of deadlifts.
    Quick and painless until tomorrow when my legs give out when I get out of bed.

As an aside, I was looking at the Formutech website and noticed a link for Protein but when I clicked on it, nothing there. If you guys are coming out with protein, would love to see the profile.
    Make it a Great day!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Another 5:00 a.m wake up call. I complain a lot but it does have its benefits, not having to be interrupted by anyone.
    Legs today. Did a mix of volatile/endurance and sipped on it while watching Midnight Cowboy.Wife has been on me saying I don’t watch enough older movies. Next up Easy Rider.
    Anyone warmed up with 10 minutes on the treadmill.
    5 sets of Leg Extensions
    6 sets of Squats
    3 sets of deadlifts.
    Quick and painless until tomorrow when my legs give out when I get out of bed.

As an aside, I was looking at the Formutech website and noticed a link for Protein but when I clicked on it, nothing there. If you guys are coming out with protein, would love to see the profile.
    Make it a Great day!
    Really hoping to see the protein available soon! I'll check with the office and see if they have an eta and let you know
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

the protein is in the works, unfortunately there is no eta at this time. the protein market is hard to compete in..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the protein is in the works, unfortunately there is no eta at this time. the protein market is hard to compete in..
    i was wondering that myself. saw it on the site but not available. interested to try it
    supermaz on BB.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Morning all,

This will be my official last log as both my products are winding down. I will give a “close out” this weekend.
    Fortunate enough for me my wife has a terrible head cold and due to coughing etc etc I was up at the beautiful crack of 4:30.
    I realized I hadn’t done Tri’s for a week or so…..
    Mixed my batch of Voltaile and Endurance together (1 scoop each) and finished watching Evil Dead. Cult Classic in case you haven’t seen it.
    About 20 minutes in, the beta alanine tingles started and the movie also ended so jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
    In searching for something to watch I came across this

(a documentary about Arnold’s quest for the 1980 Olympia but also insight from Platz and a few others). Not the greatest quality but still pretty neat.

Tris:
    5 sets flat bench skull crunches
    4 sets inclined skull crunches
    2 seats of seated tricep extensions – 35 lb plate
    As they say, everything was like butter. Definitely saw some nice weight increase on the skull crunches as instead of my general 12-15 reps I pushed 5-8 and felt full and pumped.
    Have a great Friday!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Morning all,

This will be my official last log as both my products are winding down. I will give a “close out” this weekend.
    Fortunate enough for me my wife has a terrible head cold and due to coughing etc etc I was up at the beautiful crack of 4:30.
    I realized I hadn’t done Tri’s for a week or so…..
    Mixed my batch of Voltaile and Endurance together (1 scoop each) and finished watching Evil Dead. Cult Classic in case you haven’t seen it.
    About 20 minutes in, the beta alanine tingles started and the movie also ended so jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
    In searching for something to watch I came across this

(a documentary about Arnold’s quest for the 1980 Olympia but also insight from Platz and a few others). Not the greatest quality but still pretty neat.

Tris:
    5 sets flat bench skull crunches
    4 sets inclined skull crunches
    2 seats of seated tricep extensions – 35 lb plate
    As they say, everything was like butter. Definitely saw some nice weight increase on the skull crunches as instead of my general 12-15 reps I pushed 5-8 and felt full and pumped.
    Have a great Friday!
    Thanks for the update man! I'm sorry to see that you're coming to the end of your stack but I hope you enjoyed it. please make sure to post up a review for us in the anabolicminds review section and on the nutraplanet site when you have some time.

You ran a good log, we appreciate it!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks for the update man! I'm sorry to see that you're coming to the end of your stack but I hope you enjoyed it. please make sure to post up a review for us in the anabolicminds review section and on the nutraplanet site when you have some time.

You ran a good log, we appreciate it!
    Appreciate it. I really do love running logs
    A) helps others decipher between the crap and the good stuff
    B) helps me keep a workout diary of what/when I train.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Appreciate it. I really do love running logs
    A) helps others decipher between the crap and the good stuff
    B) helps me keep a workout diary of what/when I train.
    My favorite part about running a log is the encouragement from other members. keeps me going in times of weakness, like when I wated to eat a cheesecake last night. I thought, I can't, my AM bros will be so disappointed. lol only half kidding
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Closing the Loop,

So I have a few more scoops of both products but with Holidays and Family coming to visit I may not be as disciplined over the next week as I would like.

Volatile – I give this an overall 4/5. On my first review I mentioned there was a “chemical-ness flavor” but after multiple uses I have to say this is no longer noticeable. Could be my very first use was with a spoon so perhaps something didn’t dissolve right. After this I used a shaker with a whisk ball in it.
    Pro’s – Nice clean energy, no crashes, good flavoring
    Con’s – there is creatine in this product. Unfortunately how much is not stated so my tolerance was 1 scoop, not because of caffeine but rather creatine. My body saturates very quickly with creatine so days I dosed 2 scoops I would get bad stomach cramps leading to bad gas. For the most part this dissipated within hours but it was hard to blame the gas on the dog when I work out in the basement and the dog is on the first floor.
    Summary – I have used a lot of PWO’s, with/out creatine, with/out caffeine but I can honestly and truthfully say I was very happy with the product. Did I get any monstrous pumps? No but to this day I have never gotten “skin tightening pumps”. Could be because my BF is in the teens but I don’t believe this product has been advertised to have your veins coming out of your forearms.
    Would I use it again?? Definitely!!!. For those that know me, I have declined using a product again in other logs.

Endurance – I would give this a 5/5. Flavor is great but unfortunately like all BCAA products this has to be mixed in a shaker bottle, again a whisk ball is best. Not a knock on this product, just something with all BCAA powders.
    Pro’s – was able to get a few extra reps/sets
    Cons – there is some creatine in this as well so be careful of saturation.
    Mixed together – at first I was using volatile as a PWO then drinking Endurance during my workouts. After someone’s recommendation, I decided to mix these together, which seemed to prove more beneficial with overall stamina, energy and clarity. Again no crashes.
    In closing – I would highly recommend both these products to anyone looking for that extra edge or perhaps looking to diet and decrease muscle breakdown.
    This is my Third product from the Formutech line and have been EXTREMELY happy with the results.
    Keep up the great work. I look forward to testing anything else in the line.

If you have any questions - definitely hit me up.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for reading my very long winded logs!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

PS- can anyone PM me for the Hyperline on where to post this on the AM forum for final review...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Closing the Loop,

So I have a few more scoops of both products but with Holidays and Family coming to visit I may not be as disciplined over the next week as I would like.

Volatile – I give this an overall 4/5. On my first review I mentioned there was a “chemical-ness flavor” but after multiple uses I have to say this is no longer noticeable. Could be my very first use was with a spoon so perhaps something didn’t dissolve right. After this I used a shaker with a whisk ball in it.
    Pro’s – Nice clean energy, no crashes, good flavoring
    Con’s – there is creatine in this product. Unfortunately how much is not stated so my tolerance was 1 scoop, not because of caffeine but rather creatine. My body saturates very quickly with creatine so days I dosed 2 scoops I would get bad stomach cramps leading to bad gas. For the most part this dissipated within hours but it was hard to blame the gas on the dog when I work out in the basement and the dog is on the first floor.
    Summary – I have used a lot of PWO’s, with/out creatine, with/out caffeine but I can honestly and truthfully say I was very happy with the product. Did I get any monstrous pumps? No but to this day I have never gotten “skin tightening pumps”. Could be because my BF is in the teens but I don’t believe this product has been advertised to have your veins coming out of your forearms.
    Would I use it again?? Definitely!!!. For those that know me, I have declined using a product again in other logs.

Endurance – I would give this a 5/5. Flavor is great but unfortunately like all BCAA products this has to be mixed in a shaker bottle, again a whisk ball is best. Not a knock on this product, just something with all BCAA powders.
    Pro’s – was able to get a few extra reps/sets
    Cons – there is some creatine in this as well so be careful of saturation.
    Mixed together – at first I was using volatile as a PWO then drinking Endurance during my workouts. After someone’s recommendation, I decided to mix these together, which seemed to prove more beneficial with overall stamina, energy and clarity. Again no crashes.
    In closing – I would highly recommend both these products to anyone looking for that extra edge or perhaps looking to diet and decrease muscle breakdown.
    This is my Third product from the Formutech line and have been EXTREMELY happy with the results.
    Keep up the great work. I look forward to testing anything else in the line.

If you have any questions - definitely hit me up.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for reading my very long winded logs!
    Thanks for the log and reviews, Double S! Please make sure to post your reviews up for us in the reviews section here and also on NutraPlanet when you have the chance.

Also, Endurance doesn't have any creatine in it! What you're seeing is Creatinol-O-Phosphate which is much different than creatine. It actually acts as a buffer against lactic acid in your cells which is one of the ingredients here that allows you to get in extra reps because it stops the lactic acid from interrupting the nerve signals for muscle contraction. It's good stuff!!

We have a promo going on right now for our ZMA product Recover ZMA if you're interested throw up an app!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

PS- can anyone PM me for the Hyperline on where to post this on the AM forum for final review...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/

go there and just select formutech in the manufacturer column. Make sure to select the NEW Endurance and Volatile products
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Thanks for the log and reviews, Double S! Please make sure to post your reviews up for us in the reviews section here and also on NutraPlanet when you have the chance.

Also, Endurance doesn't have any creatine in it! What you're seeing is Creatinol-O-Phosphate which is much different than creatine. It actually acts as a buffer against lactic acid in your cells which is one of the ingredients here that allows you to get in extra reps because it stops the lactic acid from interrupting the nerve signals for muscle contraction. It's good stuff!!

We have a promo going on right now for our ZMA product Recover ZMA if you're interested throw up an app!
    My naive-ness, saw Creat and assumed Creatine. Either way great products and appreciate the oppty. I did just throw up an app. Will post shortly on the A. Final review board.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

My naive-ness, saw Creat and assumed Creatine. Either way great products and appreciate the oppty. I did just throw up an app. Will post shortly on the A. Final review board.
    great, thanks bud!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

First of all. Thank you so much for the thorough reviews on the products. As Cswalczakny stated there is no creatine in Endurance. We believe that putting Creatinol O Phosphate and Beta Alanine together with the BCAA's you have a superior product for training and making gains than if it were just a BCAA product. Really great log again!
    thanks
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

I missed your correction on the comment about creatine!! It is definitely Monday.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    I missed your correction on the comment about creatine!! It is definitely Monday.
    Ive got mondays bad today, I'm ready for bed already! lol
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Hi Guys,

I am going to hijack my own thread...

Question for you. I am in very prelimnary talks with a company overseas about these protein dispensers

Name:  protein dispensers.png
Views: 33
Size:  209.2 KB

http://www.idm-dispenser.com/categor...wder-dispenser

Basically throw away your Protein tub. Would you use one of these? Just trying to get a pulse.

Appears that these can also be customized with company logos and such.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Hi Guys,

I am going to hijack my own thread...

Question for you. I am in very prelimnary talks with a company overseas about these protein dispensers

Name:  protein dispensers.png
Views: 33
Size:  209.2 KB

http://www.idm-dispenser.com/categor...wder-dispenser

Basically throw away your Protein tub. Would you use one of these? Just trying to get a pulse.

Appears that these can also be customized with company logos and such.
    I love it personally

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fahrenheit Endurance and Volatile Log
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:47 AM
  2. Endurance and Strength Stack
    By Marine42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1