Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. thanks for the update...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Carnivore like the meat protein or is it something else?
    supermaz on BB.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    Carnivore like the meat protein or is it something else?
    Musclemeds Carnivor...yes Beef protein.

    Got up at 5 this morning, stomach feeling a little uneasy so decided to skip the volatile and just use endurance. 20 mins of Cardio and off to work chest.

    4 sets of decline flyes and decline barbell presses
    4 sets of flat bench
    2 sets of incline flyes

    I have to admit, with no PWO in me and just the Endurance sipped during the workout, I felt very good, lifts were strong and again can't reiterate how good it tastes. As previously stated, this cannot be spoon mixed. Shaker bottle and if you have one of those whisk balls, this definitely does the trick.

    Don't let the Holiday treats get the best of you. Lift hard, lift smart, stay strong

  4. I absolutely love my endurance intra-workout - so refreshing and not heavy on the stomach. It tastes like Skittles to me.

    Do you think it's the volatile that's causing you stomach discomfort or the sickness you've been fighting? Either way, I hope you feel better soon!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
    I absolutely love my endurance intra-workout - so refreshing and not heavy on the stomach. It tastes like Skittles to me.

    Do you think it's the volatile that's causing you stomach discomfort or the sickness you've been fighting? Either way, I hope you feel better soon!
    I like to mix the volatile and endurance and pound them both pwo, then I have another bcaa for intra and after with a little higher leucine content. I've never had any stomach issues with volatile or endurance
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
    I absolutely love my endurance intra-workout - so refreshing and not heavy on the stomach. It tastes like Skittles to me.

    Do you think it's the volatile that's causing you stomach discomfort or the sickness you've been fighting? Either way, I hope you feel better soon!
    At First I thought perhaps it was the creatine /volatile that did this but when I get "creatine cramps/discomfort" they are generally gone in a few hours. I am now 4 days later and stomach is still a little uneasy. I plan on introducing volatile once again (1 scoop) as it will be almost 1 week without any creatine.

    But again do not misread this as volatile as being the culprit.

  7. I like the volatile pw and would mix about a half a scoop with the endurance too. Seems legit. Never leave the gym though haha
    supermaz on BB.com

  8. How you like the carnivor? I got some samples at the Olympia and it seemed good. I tried their mass gainer and my gut almost exploded though
    supermaz on BB.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    How you like the carnivor? I got some samples at the Olympia and it seemed good. I tried their mass gainer and my gut almost exploded though
    At first I really liked the Carnivor Protein, blue rasberry. Mixed nicely with a shaker ball, flavor was not overpowering and I liked it with my waxy maize. For the first few days I was doing 2 scoops = 5 gms of creatine but then had to taper back depending if I am using any other supps that have creatine like Volatile.

    So back in the saddle today. Changed it up, used 1 scoop of volatile and 1 scoop of endurance together. Thougt I would get an interesting flavor but the Volatile seemed to overpower the Endurance. Regardless, both flavors are good.

    Jumped into a quick set of bi's/tri's

    5 sets of DB curls, both arms simultaneously
    5 sets of Hammer curls
    5 sets of inclined skull crushers
    5 sets of DB kickbacks.

    Arms were definitely nice and full.

    Followed up with abs,

    Crunches, scissors and opposte elbow to opposite knees, 4 sets each.

    Interesting today though as in the past my ears tingled but today my face tingled for most of the workout. Anyone else get this?

    Be well and again thanks for reading.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    At first I really liked the Carnivor Protein, blue rasberry. Mixed nicely with a shaker ball, flavor was not overpowering and I liked it with my waxy maize. For the first few days I was doing 2 scoops = 5 gms of creatine but then had to taper back depending if I am using any other supps that have creatine like Volatile.

    So back in the saddle today. Changed it up, used 1 scoop of volatile and 1 scoop of endurance together. Thougt I would get an interesting flavor but the Volatile seemed to overpower the Endurance. Regardless, both flavors are good.

    Jumped into a quick set of bi's/tri's

    5 sets of DB curls, both arms simultaneously
    5 sets of Hammer curls
    5 sets of inclined skull crushers
    5 sets of DB kickbacks.

    Arms were definitely nice and full.

    Followed up with abs,

    Crunches, scissors and opposte elbow to opposite knees, 4 sets each.

    Interesting today though as in the past my ears tingled but today my face tingled for most of the workout. Anyone else get this?

    Be well and again thanks for reading.
    Face tingling is the beta alanine
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Face tingling is the beta alanine
    I figured that, perhaps I just got a stronger scoop if it this morning.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I figured that, perhaps I just got a stronger scoop if it this morning.
    there's BA in both the Volatile and Endurance. It does it to me every time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Hi All,

    Been a busy last few days as I wanted to pop in and updateeveryone. A few weeks with the formatech products. As I may have mentioned Ihad the pleasure of using GF-AMA which is great for quicker muscle recuperation/ less muscle soreness.

    With Volatile it was a little trial and error but I think Ihave found my comfort zone with one scoop and not more than that. The stimfactor at 2 scoops was great but unfortunately a little too much creatine inone dose for me.

    I have started dosing volatile and endurance together and amliking this mixture. I generally wait 20-30 minutes for absorption. Since doingthis it is kind of a game to see which bodyparts start tingling from the betaalanine. On Friday my back was the hot spot.

    Anyway back on track:

    Friday

    Back
    20 mins of treadmill cardio 4 mph / 0 incline
    5 sets of palms facing in pull ups
    4 sets is dumbbell rows
    4 sets of flat bench lift a plate over head and stretch lats(if someone can give me the name please do)
    4 sets set bar in the rack and do pull ups where you are parallelto the floor and bring your chest in

    Sat
    Quads
    10 mins of Cardio
    5 sets of leg extensions
    5 sets of squats
    4 sets of dead lifts
    2 sets – straddle straight bar one hand in front and behindand lift bar from the ground, squat like (saw Kai Greene do this, seemed interesting)

    Today both back and legs are on fire….need to pick up somemore AMA….

    Sidebar –
    Was reading where some people are using BCAA’s for justfasting…any thoughts behind this…

    Enjoy your Sunday!


  14. Looking good
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. What kinds of weight are you throwing around? You seeing improvement?
    supermaz on BB.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    What kinds of weight are you throwing around? You seeing improvement?
    Thank you for the question as I realized I had not been addressing that. The days of benching &squatting heavy are long gone, one rotator cuff shot and nagging knee issues so my workouts consist of slow deliberate pulls/presses with a 10-15 rep range but to answer your question, yes lifts are definitely going up. 90% of the time I lift on an empty stomach aside from volatile and endurance and I can definitely say I don't get fatigued as quick.

    Now back to my Dolphins losing to the Pats but heck it's only by 7, but it is still early!

  17. Outstanding log thus far - keep it up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Howdy Howdy AM family.
    Not sure about you guys but before I go to bed at night I try to formulate what I am ging to train in the morning. Again I work out quick and methodical. Last night I figured Hams or Arms depending if my quads were good.
    Guess what, feet hit the floor this morning, quads screamed so I arms it was. In case you haven’t been reading I am mixing both Volatile and endurance together, 1 scoop of each.
    Did 15 mins on the treadmill, try to force out any lactic acid and also warm up.
    Bi’s
    5 sets curl bar, close grip
    5 sets wide grip
    Tri’s
    5 sets overhead extensions
    3 sets push downs palms facing in
    2 sets close bench
    Short and sweet today. Early work day tomorrow so back online this Weds.

    Quick question, I use Waxy Maize as a post workout drink. Is Waxy maize the powder they put in baseball card packs so the gum wouldn't stick? Just curious

  19. Lol, no clue
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. No idea either. Funny if it is though lol


    Good work in here man. Sucks about the shoulder and stuff glad you're still killing it though
    supermaz on BB.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    No

    Good work in here man. Sucks about the shoulder and stuff glad you're still killing it though
    Shoulder was many years ago but still acts up. Part of getting old.


    Tuesday,
    Didn’t have a lot of time to lift so decided to do a 30 minute HIT treadmill run. 2 mins walk 4mph/ 1 min run 5-7 mph. I have been reading how a lot of people are taking BCAA’s instead of truly an empty stomach, not sure if this is to prevent muscle wasting or what so I decided to give it a try along with a fat burner.
    Can’t quite say I saw any difference. Anyone else do this?

    Weds
    So lucky me, my internal clock had me up at 4:30. Takes one night to set it to a new wake up time but takes forever to re-calibrate it. Not sure if this makes sense. So when in Rome…..
    Another mixture of Volatile 1 ½ scoops and endurance 1 scoop then onto the treadmill.I just built a home theater with a 96in screen so when I do cardio I fire up a movie to pass the time. If you like sick horror movies may I recommend High Tension. Did this for 10 mins 4mph, 5 degree incline to warm up the hams.
    When it is time for workouts I generally pick something on YouTube, as motivation, lately for me it has been Kai Greene. I play one of his workouts in the background while I lift.
    Hams:
    6 sets still legged dread lifts, legs close and pointed forward
    6 sets stiff legged dead lifts, legs wide, toes pointed outward
    Calves:
    5 sets, single standing
    5 sets seated
    For as little sleep I was energized, kickin butt and taking names.
    Unfortunately after my workout, my stomach started flipping again so I now know that 1 scoop of Volatile and nothing more or my stomach gets volatile.

    Thanks again for all the great praise.

  22. Hi Guys – sorry for the late response but have continued to work out with nice results from both products.
    Sat
    Decided I wanted to do a little more Cardio so for a prelim, mixed 1 scoop of volatile and did 30 minutes of treadmill 4.0 mph / 0 incline
    After this I mixed 1 scoop of endurance and off to shoulders
    5 sets of barbell presses; front
    5 sets front raised (35 lb plate)
    4 sets – rear delt db raises.
    Zipped through this and felt good as usual.

    Sunday
    Due to timing wasn’t able to get in volatile and hit chest.
    5 sets – decline bench
    5 sets – flat bench
    4 sets – flat bench, wide grip, hands almost touching collars. (If you haven’t done these, highly recommend it) nice stretch and seems to be not as much stress on the shoulders.
    Followed up with 2 scoops of waxy maize, 2 scoops of protein powder and 1 scoop of Endurance.

    Monday
    1 scoop of volatile, 25 minutes of high intensity treadmill, 2 minutes’ walk, 1 min run 6-7 mph
    After cardio mixed 1 scoop of endurance
    Bi’s
    5 sets – curl bar – wide grip
    5 sets – curl bar – close grip
    4 sets – reverse skull crushers, lying down on a flat bench, use a lat machine and bring the bar to your head. Used super close grip with palms touching each other.
    Another set of 3 great workout using 2 great products.
    As an aside, felt really good Sunday. Took my son to a pool party and it was mandatory to get in the pool. Now let me say, I don’t look like my avatar but I am in good shape, visible 4 pack but what was a tremendous ego booster was seeing guys 5-10 yrs younger (I’m 40), 20, 30 lbs overweight huffing and puffing in the water no less and here I am pulling kids around have a great time etc etc.
    This is another reason I love logging product. Gives me a reason to go above and beyond and do the best I can. I know, kinda corny.

  23. thanks for the update man! I'm glad you're enjoying the stack.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Another 5:00 a.m wake up call. I complain a lot but it does have its benefits, not having to be interrupted by anyone.
    Legs today. Did a mix of volatile/endurance and sipped on it while watching Midnight Cowboy.Wife has been on me saying I don’t watch enough older movies. Next up Easy Rider.
    Anyone warmed up with 10 minutes on the treadmill.
    5 sets of Leg Extensions
    6 sets of Squats
    3 sets of deadlifts.
    Quick and painless until tomorrow when my legs give out when I get out of bed.

    As an aside, I was looking at the Formutech website and noticed a link for Protein but when I clicked on it, nothing there. If you guys are coming out with protein, would love to see the profile.
    Make it a Great day!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Another 5:00 a.m wake up call. I complain a lot but it does have its benefits, not having to be interrupted by anyone.
    Legs today. Did a mix of volatile/endurance and sipped on it while watching Midnight Cowboy.Wife has been on me saying I don’t watch enough older movies. Next up Easy Rider.
    Anyone warmed up with 10 minutes on the treadmill.
    5 sets of Leg Extensions
    6 sets of Squats
    3 sets of deadlifts.
    Quick and painless until tomorrow when my legs give out when I get out of bed.

    As an aside, I was looking at the Formutech website and noticed a link for Protein but when I clicked on it, nothing there. If you guys are coming out with protein, would love to see the profile.
    Make it a Great day!
    Really hoping to see the protein available soon! I'll check with the office and see if they have an eta and let you know
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fahrenheit Endurance and Volatile Log
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM
  2. Endurance and Strength Stack
    By Marine42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. hot girls and an evo stack log
    By adoniscomplex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Log in
Log in