Endosurge/DAA(DPOL)/Erase/Formastanzol lean bulk stack

kodyt21

Awards
Just as the description states This is the stack i want to run before I buy all any comments before I start to log this type of stack?
Quick description; 6ft3in 200lb athlete 11% bf, fitness model and physique competitor. Solid build-gyno prone, respond very well to anti estrogen products.

Ive done my research but there is so much to know I dont know everything, never will so I ask for any input on this stack please.
I planned it like this:
DAA(D-Pol)-4 weeks
Endosurge- 4 weeks
Pes Erase- 4 weeks (starting 4 days in to daa/endo, due to gyno sensitivity)
Forma stanzol- 4 weeks (start after cycle has ended).

stepping on stage for physique shows in 4 months, primed and ready to go!

Tell me what you think im ordering the rest froma/erase at the end of this week. Thanks all!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im in. I will be following along. Looks good man. I think you will see some good results.

kodyt21

Awards
Thanks, I'll make it interesting for those who are sub'd.
Ive got nothing to loose and everything to gain - its all in the table for this one!

kodyt21

Awards
Update: All stack is ordered, just waiting to get shipped to get started.

This is what im running:

Endosurge- 6/day, whatever way I get them in doesnt matter.
DAA/D-Pol- 3/day, no special way just get them in.
Erase Pro - 1 pill/day, no special way just get em in. (Starting Erase pro 1 week into D-Pol)
Formasurge- 4 pumps/day, morning- night split 50/50dosage
Joint support-Animal omega-udo's oil 1 pack-3tbs/day

optimum hydrobuilder whey protien, optimum multi vitamin.

No special training regimen. I train hard I train heavy I train fast. train to be a complete animal in life ready for any situation.

Next week on or after turkey day, I will begin the log lets do it boys!

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
IN! Ill be following along! Hope you get the shipment in soon to get the ball rolling!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great stack! You're using the Erase Pro while on the D-Pol and Endosurge, then the Formasurge after, correct? Just wanna make sure, since you probably don't want to be on both EP and Forma at the same time.

kodyt21

Awards
Yes, EP during the d-pol/Endosurge,after cycle ends will be continuing out with Forma.
I should have not been cheap and paid for faster shipping, turkey day is screwing the normal shipping times all up, estimated time Nov 26th what the ****.

kodyt21

Awards
Update: To my astonishment All items that were estimated to arrive November 28th and December 11th JUST SHOWED UP YESTERDAY AT MY DOOR! Wow I will def have to reccomend those services and give high feed back to Amazon.com holy sh*t blew my mind. Early christmas present thats for sure, Now Im waiting on my D- Pol and joint support to arrive from another company. If anybody is interested in what I paid I can just give you a quick amount of $167 ( including $18 for shipping) is what I paid for the entire stack. Better believe Diet and training will be spot on droppin that kinda dough, besides i dont do anything half assed anyway;) Stay tuned its about to get really interesting real quick!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update: To my astonishment All items that were estimated to arrive November 28th and December 11th JUST SHOWED UP YESTERDAY AT MY DOOR! Wow I will def have to reccomend those services and give high feed back to Amazon.com holy sh*t blew my mind. Early christmas present thats for sure, Now Im waiting on my D- Pol and joint support to arrive from another company. If anybody is interested in what I paid I can just give you a quick amount of $167 ( including $18 for shipping) is what I paid for the entire stack. Better believe Diet and training will be spot on droppin that kinda dough, besides i dont do anything half assed anyway;) Stay tuned its about to get really interesting real quick!
That's great man. You will love the Formasurge. It was my first BPS product ever that I used and I loved it! Crazy dryness and vasularity.

You should open a new thread in the sup section and log it all with pics. I would follow along for sure

kodyt21

Awards
Im honestly most excited to try the BPS products I have heard nothing but good from everybody on them. This is my first time jumping on any test boosters and any BPS product. I can only imagine what is about to come, Dave your saying post a log in supp section on the Forma when i jump on it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im honestly most excited to try the BPS products I have heard nothing but good from everybody on them. This is my first time jumping on any test boosters and any BPS product. I can only imagine what is about to come, Dave your saying post a log in supp section on the Forma when i jump on it?
Not just to log Forma but the whole thing. Log the whole cycle and I will follow along. I am interested to see how it will all work for you.

kodyt21

Awards
oh ok, I thought this was the right section to put the log into. Should I do both sections, Im new to this sh*t brother help me out lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This is the right spot, you can log it here if that's what you plan to do. :)
Oh it is the right spot. Lol I'm on my phone and I couldn't tell Haha. Sorry man. Resolve is right

kodyt21

Awards
lol, no worries Im on my damn phone always and cant see sh*t either.

Just got a tracking update, looks like rest of cycle will be in when I get home from work tonight;)
Game on folks, going in head first with this one. Will start tomorrow am if thats the case...Very excited to get this started, I will get pics along the way, without pics you just cant tell if someone is bullsh*itting or not so Ill let the pictures speak for themselves fellas. If any of you are going to the Arnold Classic this year thats where Ill be!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just got a tracking update, looks like rest of cycle will be in when I get home from work tonight;)
Game on folks, going in head first with this one. Will start tomorrow am if thats the case...Very excited to get this started, I will get pics along the way, without pics you just cant tell if someone is bullsh*itting or not so Ill let the pictures speak for themselves fellas. If any of you are going to the Arnold Classic this year thats where Ill be!
Game on!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

Hell yeah man! Get up dem nudes!! lol

kodyt21

Awards
DAY 1-November 21st: 2 CAPS ENDOSURGE first thing in the am.
1 -Erase pro @ breakfast
Pre-workout 2 endosurge,3 D-Pol
Dinner: 2 more Endosurge

My training is all over the place sometimes morning most times evening's, but I am planning the d-pol and endosurge dossing 1 hour before workouts always. No days off period- its time to get jacked up and shredded!

My workouts are heavy and I never do the same sh*t twice. I will do one body part mon-sunday and then the next week do a fullbody circuit, the next week every day is a dropset/super set or Giant set. I go untill my tank is ****ing empty period.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds good man. Leave a murder scene!

kodyt21

Awards
Yolked- nobody is forcing you to be in my log, I sure a sh*t dont value your opinion or remarks anymore. Respect if you want to be respected keyboard ranger.

On to the bread and butter- Day 7: Update and Overview- The way im going to put this down is posting up review statuses WHEN I feel something take affect. Its day 7 today running 6 endosurge/3 d-pol/1 erase pro, also to mention I have been finishing a bottle of forma stanzol topical just on my chest while starting this log.
long story short im not bulking and putting on 20lbs of fat and saying i gained 18 lbs of muscle, my diet is clean as you can get all clean fats 140 grams a day-clean carbs (only before and after workouts only) @250 grams and lean protiens @ 315grams trying to hit 3500 cals clean daily. No bread, no dairy, no starches, im pounding out the weights hard and heavy as usual- I dont have time to list everything I do but for example: Bench dropset 315x3rep, 275x6rep,255x8rep, 225x19rep, 135x50rep- Each set supersetted with incline DB flies heavy at 10 reps. That would be first exercise.
I train with heavy weight and no rest period pushing it to limit, I wanna be versatile in every area that life throws at me at any given time.
Yesterday on day 6- Which was leg day, I was full of energy and felt very solid and strong (noticed more vascularity past 2 days in forearms), stomach feels tighter stronger as if its popping out like steriod belly full of solid muscle.
Long review short Got done with legs and literatly felt my balls filling up, they where at least half size bigger than normal- to me this means they are flooding with test possibly, dont feel anything crazy yet but like I said- I dont want to post some placebo bullsh*t talk when i dont feel anything. Weight is currently at 204lbs bare ass, im looking to be 200lbs- 5%bf so im not trying to gain **** ton of fatty weight. For all others I will get some pics up to show where i was and where im at. Keep the good work up boys

kodyt21

Awards
Day 14- I didnt think it was suposed to kick in this fast and have been purposly not trying to feel any changes bc i hate placebo bullsh*t. BUT WOW the start of this entire week has been straight up Alpha male status. I have been felling short tempered to ignorant people and very in control latley, this is not a side effect this is what testosterone does- thats why we are men and not b*tches.
Now granted im going through a split with my ex in which we have a child involved as well which adds to my intensity and frustrations. Ive been told everyday for last 6 years we were together that I was going no where and was nothing, that coupled with this stack and a desire to win at life has driven me to lift and endure some crazy **** in the gym latley!
Enough of all that- I started this at I believe 203/204, I am now 208lbs, I feel solid as hell strongest I have been in a long time. Yesterday was chest and normaly I start with 95/100 lbs db for chest press, yesterday I was in the zone couldnt hear or see anybody just me and the iron, I grabbed 115's repped 8, dropped immediatley grabbed 90's-repped 8, dropped grabbed 80's did 10, dropped grabbed 60's did 15, dropped 45's did 20. that was set 1. Never done that in my life oh and for all the guys who hve their partners do the lifting for them through spotting them I DIDN'T HAVE A SPOT- ON MY OWN THE ENTIRE WAY. iM NOT BRAGGING IM the toughest lifter ever dont get me wrong ok, im simply saying this **** and this day I was a complete animal!
I feel lean, can tell im holding a tiny bit of water but also, have gotten 4 people asking me if I was hitting the juice and "what are you on" and last night a new lady friend tht hasnet seen me in 3 weeks said "damn you look bigger, are you juicin". So its not me just physicing my self out people are saying **** now which confirms what im feeling.
if this keeps going for another 15 days, this will be very scary to see what I can build thats all i can say. IM SUPER IMPRESSED ALREADY, and thats saying alot because i think almost all supp companies are bullsh*t. I havent even touch formasurge yet btw

pic posted today look for it

kodyt21

Awards
Day 14, 208lbs, I have before pictures, but having hard time loading from camera will find a way soon.
kod25.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking good man... totally homo lol. You are gunna be retarded shredded when you start the formasurge

kodyt21

Awards
Really Forma will shred up that good huh?
Wow can't wait cause on top that my diet is spot on when cutting as well. What effects did younger with the Forma surge brother?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well man I ran it at a really high dose with 900mg of test E lol. It works as a great AI. I noticed constant dryness, big pumps, aggression, FAST weight loss and it helped boost my natty test for pct.

Only thing is if you are using too much you will know. Your joints will get really dry... it is a potent AI.

I logged it in my last cycle with bloodwork. The review is in the BPS section I think.

kodyt21

Awards
oh wow, I cant wait to use that now!
I thought joints would be dead from erase pro but they feel amazing with lil joint suupport and omega's.
This stack is yielding some pretty good results already, Im already starting to reccomend it to others and havent even started forma yet!
The 30 days ill be using forma is 45 days before my competition so i plan on getting super diced and from sounds of it , forma will just make it extreme lean. Not stopping untill im below 5%, you'll see;) im going to check out your log now, Thanks brother!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin good in here!

kodyt21

Awards
Damn guy, Ive been missing in action I know i know. But I just dont have a computer or the time to write. Im 100% focused on training and body is changing drastically and its getting me very excited!!Today is day 30 for me on daa/endosurge/erase pro, long story short and ill save the details for later. right now at this point i am the absolute strongest i have ever been, I have packed on a few pounds of absolute solid muscle and dropped chest and midsection bf. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE, I SIMPLY WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE MY REVIEW AND BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THIS STACK FOR THEIR NEXT TEST STACK BECAUSE THE RESULTS ARE UNDENIABLE! I am starting formasurge tomorrow right away for little pct action and tightening. I will give more detailed results and review soon as i have the time again sorry for the wait but this stack is legit end of story! BRING ON THE FORMA

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn guy, Ive been missing in action I know i know. But I just dont have a computer or the time to write. Im 100% focused on training and body is changing drastically and its getting me very excited!!Today is day 30 for me on daa/endosurge/erase pro, long story short and ill save the details for later. right now at this point i am the absolute strongest i have ever been, I have packed on a few pounds of absolute solid muscle and dropped chest and midsection bf. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE, I SIMPLY WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE MY REVIEW AND BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THIS STACK FOR THEIR NEXT TEST STACK BECAUSE THE RESULTS ARE UNDENIABLE! I am starting formasurge tomorrow right away for little pct action and tightening. I will give more detailed results and review soon as i have the time again sorry for the wait but this stack is legit end of story! BRING ON THE FORMA
Killer deal bro!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You are gunna love formasurge I'm running 6 pumps ed with test/tren/dbol/anavar lol. Its amazing!!!

kodyt21

Awards
Haha **** Dave- test/anavar/tren is called the hulk stack where I'm from! Lol
i was goingbto ask you where I apply the Forma and how many pumps should I be using at 210lbs?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha **** Dave- test/anavar/tren is called the hulk stack where I'm from! Lol
i was goingbto ask you where I apply the Forma and how many pumps should I be using at 210lbs?
I means anadrol not var stupid phone lol.

I like to apply to chest and shoulders, abs is also nice. Right after a shower I found is best. If I was your size start at 2 pumps AM 2 pumps PM.

Also I like to squirt it on one forearm and rub them together so I don't get it on my hands. Just in case you are somewhere you can't wash them properly.

Rubbing it over your nipples is ok (sounds weird lol) just be careful because it can dry them out haha

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I means anadrol not var stupid phone lol.

I like to apply to chest and shoulders, abs is also nice. Right after a shower I found is best. If I was your size start at 2 pumps AM 2 pumps PM.

Also I like to squirt it on one forearm and rub them together so I don't get it on my hands. Just in case you are somewhere you can't wash them properly.

Rubbing it over your nipples is ok (sounds weird lol) just be careful because it can dry them out haha
Yup, I rub it all the way up onto my neck and traps too - the skin around there is very amenable to transdermals.

kodyt21

Awards
Sweet thanks boys! I did 2 pumps am on chest it tingled a little bit but went away and didnt smell at all. Im slowly starting to cut down starting today as well, still lifting heavy and fast just cutting down the cals a notch and eating extreme clean foods. Depending on how im feeling might add 30 mins of cardio in here and there.
QUICK OVERVIEW OF DAA/ENDOSURGE/ERASE PRO:

Most noticable effects about 8 days into cycle crazy strength! Increased focus and anger to hit the weights! ALWAYS HORNY, FROM DAY ONE TO TODAY MY SEXUAL DESIRE HAS BEEN CRAZY NON STOP ABOVE NORMAL!
My recovering time was probably the second most thing I expirienced, recovery was twice as quick if not more. Always ready to hit the gym never to sore to go in and pump it out.
I did not take blood work but I know my test went extremly high, I was getting small acne spots all round my body as well, nothing crazy 2 or 3 here and there is all.
There really are no negatives to this stack, people say aggresion and "roid rage" but no its not. Testosterone is going to make you feel Alpha male and on top of the world and strong as f*ck, not make you wanna go kill someone or your self get that notion outta your head! Yes my strength went up alot , my aggression also went high, I recovered amazingly, did not put any fat weight on if anything continued to get leaner while gaining few pounds of muscle. I started i think around 203-204lbs and now sit at 210lbs not all muscle some is def water but the erase pro did not allow me to put any major water weight on at all. The only commets on erase pro I have is that my pumps were shirt ripping sickening pumps always and that is exactly what i expirienced on the first erase cycle. But unlike the original Erase the Pro did not give me the achy joints! I was very surprised by the great joints i had on the pro. Now I am on my cut and starting Formasurge 2 pumps am 2 pumps pmchest shoulders abs area's , slowly starting to cut up a bit leading into the show. STAY TUNED CAUSE THE FINAL PICTURES WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BLOW YOU AWAY-FEELING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE SOME LOVE SEE YOU BOYS LATE

kodyt21

Awards
3/4 days into Forma 2pumps am/ 2pumps pm.
Domt with daa/Endosurge and erase pro for 5 days now. Yesterday I had the most intense cheat workout ever in my life!!
Chest got so tight and hard I had to stop because my chest would lock up and Charlie horse !
This has never happened it has to be from the Forma I've been putting on my chest last few days, I also put the most weight up I've ever done which should be noted!!
i was asked by two more people ; gym partner and girl friend if I was on steroids during my cheat workout. Take it for what it's worth, I'm leaning very quickly! Weight is down 1lb right now but look huge in the mirror. Arms gained 1.1/8 inches, cheat shrank by 1 inch (exactly what I wanted) legs gained 1.75 inches each... GET THIS..waist shrank 2.75 inches!!!
im feeling amazing highly reccomendations this stack this far!
Will be posting pictures before and after to see about half way in to Forma another 2-3 weeks!
Good to you all!:) merry christmas

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
That's great man. You will love the Formasurge. It was my first BPS product ever that I used and I loved it! Crazy dryness and vasularity.

You should open a new thread in the sup section and log it all with pics. I would follow along for sure
I've been using this for about 8 weeks now. In the 6th week, I started to notice much greater vascularity, especially on my left arm and I've been drying out quite nicely. Diet has not been as dialed, what with the holidays, but when I've been dropping water and muscles look tighter. Stuff's legit!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/4 days into Forma 2pumps am/ 2pumps pm.Domt with daa/Endosurge and erase pro for 5 days now. Yesterday I had the most intense cheat workout ever in my life!!Chest got so tight and hard I had to stop because my chest would lock up and Charlie horse !This has never happened it has to be from the Forma I've been putting on my chest last few days, I also put the most weight up I've ever done which should be noted!!i was asked by two more people ; gym partner and girl friend if I was on steroids during my cheat workout. Take it for what it's worth, I'm leaning very quickly! Weight is down 1lb right now but look huge in the mirror. Arms gained 1.1/8 inches, cheat shrank by 1 inch (exactly what I wanted) legs gained 1.75 inches each... GET THIS..waist shrank 2.75 inches!!!im feeling amazing highly reccomendations this stack this far!Will be posting pictures before and after to see about half way in to Forma another 2-3 weeks! Good to you all!:) merry christmas
Great progress man, well done. :clap2: Merry Christmas.

kodyt21

Awards
Hey guys it s been while, Ive been training like an animal and so busy but I figured I would stay in touch and finish the log out and post some pictures as well. I felt great from the Formasurge! From the beginning I got super strong with daa/ endosurge Test was highest its ever been and I will 100% be using that stack again because it worked hands down for me! The erase pro kept everything under control as far as gyno and drying me out. Then the real changes I saw was tightening my diet up and starting to cut while taking the formasurge and BOOM! Strength and sex drive went through the roof;)
before I started i was about 201 or 202 i believe, after then DAA/Endosurge and erase pro I was a "LEANER LOOKING" 210LBS.. after dropping cals slightly tightening diet up and taking formasurge I leaned out even more to a solid 206lbs and I have 30 days untill show time I am adding a fat burner in and few products from Gynomyx and drinking 200mg caffiene before my workouts everyday, breaking on weekends. BOTTOM LINE I FEEL LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BEAST!!! People were asking me if i was on the juice in the gym so that right there was more than enough proof that I was gaining and looking stacked as f*ck! ;) if your reading this this entire stack yeilded amazing results for me and 100% naturally as well. very cheap for all of it and is def worth it!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear about your successful stack! What fat burner you throwing into the mix?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely glad to see you enjoying the stack.

kodyt21

Awards
I am eating very strict every gram is calculated and I never cheat not even the whip cream on my girls as* anymore;)
I want to run Decimate and eviscerate but like everybody im running low on money so I cant afford them yet. hoping I get my taxes back before show time because ive heard nothing but shredding about those two products. Im already right around 8-9 % but I want leaner, now its just stubborn areas ya know and my beilief for stubborn areas is not to cut calories so low and lose muscle mass to get them but rather use supplements that will target that fat and disrupt it to get it moved and not staying in one place. leanest I have ever gotten was by using Lyel mcdonalds "Stubborn fat protocol" but I also lost the most muscle mass as well. Its all balance untill about 6% body fat then its complete chaos to get that body fat moved and burned. Any reps wanna have me try their fat burner Ill review a sample for you..free of charge=)