Endosurge/DAA(DPOL)/Erase/Formastanzol lean bulk stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Endosurge/DAA(DPOL)/Erase/Formastanzol lean bulk stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Sweet thanks boys! I did 2 pumps am on chest it tingled a little bit but went away and didnt smell at all. Im slowly starting to cut down starting today as well, still lifting heavy and fast just cutting down the cals a notch and eating extreme clean foods. Depending on how im feeling might add 30 mins of cardio in here and there.
    QUICK OVERVIEW OF DAA/ENDOSURGE/ERASE PRO:

Most noticable effects about 8 days into cycle crazy strength! Increased focus and anger to hit the weights! ALWAYS HORNY, FROM DAY ONE TO TODAY MY SEXUAL DESIRE HAS BEEN CRAZY NON STOP ABOVE NORMAL!
    My recovering time was probably the second most thing I expirienced, recovery was twice as quick if not more. Always ready to hit the gym never to sore to go in and pump it out.
    I did not take blood work but I know my test went extremly high, I was getting small acne spots all round my body as well, nothing crazy 2 or 3 here and there is all.
    There really are no negatives to this stack, people say aggresion and "roid rage" but no its not. Testosterone is going to make you feel Alpha male and on top of the world and strong as f*ck, not make you wanna go kill someone or your self get that notion outta your head! Yes my strength went up alot , my aggression also went high, I recovered amazingly, did not put any fat weight on if anything continued to get leaner while gaining few pounds of muscle. I started i think around 203-204lbs and now sit at 210lbs not all muscle some is def water but the erase pro did not allow me to put any major water weight on at all. The only commets on erase pro I have is that my pumps were shirt ripping sickening pumps always and that is exactly what i expirienced on the first erase cycle. But unlike the original Erase the Pro did not give me the achy joints! I was very surprised by the great joints i had on the pro. Now I am on my cut and starting Formasurge 2 pumps am 2 pumps pmchest shoulders abs area's , slowly starting to cut up a bit leading into the show. STAY TUNED CAUSE THE FINAL PICTURES WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BLOW YOU AWAY-FEELING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE SOME LOVE SEE YOU BOYS LATE

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

3/4 days into Forma 2pumps am/ 2pumps pm.
    Domt with daa/Endosurge and erase pro for 5 days now. Yesterday I had the most intense cheat workout ever in my life!!
    Chest got so tight and hard I had to stop because my chest would lock up and Charlie horse !
    This has never happened it has to be from the Forma I've been putting on my chest last few days, I also put the most weight up I've ever done which should be noted!!
    i was asked by two more people ; gym partner and girl friend if I was on steroids during my cheat workout. Take it for what it's worth, I'm leaning very quickly! Weight is down 1lb right now but look huge in the mirror. Arms gained 1.1/8 inches, cheat shrank by 1 inch (exactly what I wanted) legs gained 1.75 inches each... GET THIS..waist shrank 2.75 inches!!!
    im feeling amazing highly reccomendations this stack this far!
    Will be posting pictures before and after to see about half way in to Forma another 2-3 weeks!
    Good to you all! merry christmas
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's great man. You will love the Formasurge. It was my first BPS product ever that I used and I loved it! Crazy dryness and vasularity.

You should open a new thread in the sup section and log it all with pics. I would follow along for sure
    I've been using this for about 8 weeks now. In the 6th week, I started to notice much greater vascularity, especially on my left arm and I've been drying out quite nicely. Diet has not been as dialed, what with the holidays, but when I've been dropping water and muscles look tighter. Stuff's legit!
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    3/4 days into Forma 2pumps am/ 2pumps pm.Domt with daa/Endosurge and erase pro for 5 days now. Yesterday I had the most intense cheat workout ever in my life!!Chest got so tight and hard I had to stop because my chest would lock up and Charlie horse !This has never happened it has to be from the Forma I've been putting on my chest last few days, I also put the most weight up I've ever done which should be noted!!i was asked by two more people ; gym partner and girl friend if I was on steroids during my cheat workout. Take it for what it's worth, I'm leaning very quickly! Weight is down 1lb right now but look huge in the mirror. Arms gained 1.1/8 inches, cheat shrank by 1 inch (exactly what I wanted) legs gained 1.75 inches each... GET THIS..waist shrank 2.75 inches!!!im feeling amazing highly reccomendations this stack this far!Will be posting pictures before and after to see about half way in to Forma another 2-3 weeks! Good to you all! merry christmas
    Great progress man, well done. Merry Christmas.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Hey guys it s been while, Ive been training like an animal and so busy but I figured I would stay in touch and finish the log out and post some pictures as well. I felt great from the Formasurge! From the beginning I got super strong with daa/ endosurge Test was highest its ever been and I will 100% be using that stack again because it worked hands down for me! The erase pro kept everything under control as far as gyno and drying me out. Then the real changes I saw was tightening my diet up and starting to cut while taking the formasurge and BOOM! Strength and sex drive went through the roof
    before I started i was about 201 or 202 i believe, after then DAA/Endosurge and erase pro I was a "LEANER LOOKING" 210LBS.. after dropping cals slightly tightening diet up and taking formasurge I leaned out even more to a solid 206lbs and I have 30 days untill show time I am adding a fat burner in and few products from Gynomyx and drinking 200mg caffiene before my workouts everyday, breaking on weekends. BOTTOM LINE I FEEL LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BEAST!!! People were asking me if i was on the juice in the gym so that right there was more than enough proof that I was gaining and looking stacked as f*ck! if your reading this this entire stack yeilded amazing results for me and 100% naturally as well. very cheap for all of it and is def worth it!
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you're having such a great experience with it! DAA/Formasurge is definitely a potent combo!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Endosurge/DAA(DPOL)/Erase/Formastanzol lean bulk stack

Awesome to hear about your successful stack! What fat burner you throwing into the mix?
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Endosurge/DAA(DPOL)/Erase/Formastanzol lean bulk stack

Definitely glad to see you enjoying the stack.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

I am eating very strict every gram is calculated and I never cheat not even the whip cream on my girls as* anymore
    I want to run Decimate and eviscerate but like everybody im running low on money so I cant afford them yet. hoping I get my taxes back before show time because ive heard nothing but shredding about those two products. Im already right around 8-9 % but I want leaner, now its just stubborn areas ya know and my beilief for stubborn areas is not to cut calories so low and lose muscle mass to get them but rather use supplements that will target that fat and disrupt it to get it moved and not staying in one place. leanest I have ever gotten was by using Lyel mcdonalds "Stubborn fat protocol" but I also lost the most muscle mass as well. Its all balance untill about 6% body fat then its complete chaos to get that body fat moved and burned. Any reps wanna have me try their fat burner Ill review a sample for you..free of charge=)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Bulk Stack
    By lucky04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Rate my Hardening/Lean Bulk Stack
    By rpm0070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. Lean Bulking Stack
    By jrw in forum Supplements