Cary has a BLAST with NLA'S T-Blast

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Cool Cary has a BLAST with NLA'S T-Blast


    Thanks to NLA Performance for sending me a bottle of their test booster, T-Blast. This will be the 1st supplement with DAA that I've used so I'm really looking forward to it! I will be taking the reccomended dosage of 6 capsules, split up taking 2 caps 3 times a day. I took my first dose this morning before going to the gym. I will update my measurements and before pics in a couple days. I had a death in the family over the weekend so I'm dealing with that at the moment. I wanted to start taking T-Blast right away so it will be flowing in my body good when I hit the gym HARD!
    Name:  photo (2).JPG
Views: 201
Size:  81.0 KB
    I'm looking forward to everyone who subs along and those who offer encouragement, advise, jokes, etc. I'm also looking for my regular followers, you know who you are
    After a year off, I'm back

  2. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,317
    Rep Power
    908039

    i will try to keep an eye on this one bud!
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  3. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Thanks RIPPER
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    I am in on this sh*t son.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    In as alwayssss
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19
    I am in on this sh*t son.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Welcome
    After a year off, I'm back
  7. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    In as alwayssss
    There he is, knew you'd be here bro!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New York NY
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251875

    Im in this. Not familiar with NLA.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Im in this. Not familiar with NLA.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Tried swoll-n and it was very impressed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    In brotha! I'm running the Swoll-N and seeing good results bro. Ordered NLA's new protein too haha, suppose to b here tomorrow.....let's c what the t-blast is all about bro! Kill it!
  11. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    In brotha! I'm running the Swoll-N and seeing good results bro. Ordered NLA's new protein too haha, suppose to b here tomorrow.....let's c what the t-blast is all about bro! Kill it!
    I'm going to. Thanks for subbin along
    After a year off, I'm back
  12. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Day 2 (Yesterday) did not do anything due to the death in the family.
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Seated DB Press: 40x10 45x10 50x8 55x8** **on the "big boy" rack now, DB start at 55 and go thru 100 on the big boy rack
    45 plate raises: 3x10
    DB lateral Raises: 20x10,10 25x8,8 30x6,6
    Shoulders felt pretty good today after workout
    Also did 15 mins on stationary bike for ending cardio
    After a year off, I'm back
  13. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Here are my measurements
    Weight: 212
    Waist: 40"
    Arms: 16.5"
    Forearms: 12.5"
    Neck: 16"
    Chest: 45.5"
    Shoulders: 54"
    Legs: 23"
    Calves: 15"
    After a year off, I'm back
  14. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Name:  image-698108644.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  319.6 KB



    Name:  image-3806264394.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  425.5 KB

    Before pics
    After a year off, I'm back
  15. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 265"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 266"/>

    Before pics
    Rip that **** up bro!
  16. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Rip that **** up bro!
    Thanks bro, I'm going to!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  17. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Day 4 - Chest

    Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Wide Chest: 45x10 45/5x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Hammer Strength Iso-Leteral Chest Press: 45x10 45/5x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Body Masters Seated Pec: 120x10 130x10 140x10 150x10
    Life Fitness Pec Fly: 45x10 50x10 60x10 70x10
    Pushups: 2x10
    Decline Pushups: 2x10
    Name:  IMG_0781.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  57.9 KB
    My decline pushup setup
    After a year off, I'm back
  18. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 265"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 266"/>

    Before pics
    Get em broski!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Get em broski!!!
    You know I'm gonna kill this, bro!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  20. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 4 - Chest

    Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Wide Chest: 45x10 45/5x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Hammer Strength Iso-Leteral Chest Press: 45x10 45/5x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Body Masters Seated Pec: 120x10 130x10 140x10 150x10
    Life Fitness Pec Fly: 45x10 50x10 60x10 70x10
    Pushups: 2x10
    Decline Pushups: 2x10
    Name:  IMG_0781.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  57.9 KB
    My decline pushup setup
    Lovin' this log and your intensity! Keep it up!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  21. Registered User
    dawilk59's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    2709

    Keep it up bro. I am going to also be logging t-blast just waiting for it in the mail right now. Ill be checking on your results while I am trying for some as well buddy!
  22. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242781

    Hey man I'm logging as well. The libido from this is insane!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  23. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Keep it up bro. I am going to also be logging t-blast just waiting for it in the mail right now. Ill be checking on your results while I am trying for some as well buddy!
    Cool man, send me the link to your log, so I can tag along too.
    After a year off, I'm back
  24. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Hey man I'm logging as well. The libido from this is insane!
    That's what I've read, I've already told teh wife to watch out when it kicks in.
    After a year off, I'm back
  25. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Day 7 - Back and Biceps
    BACK
    Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Low Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/35x10 2-45x10
    Lat Pulldown: 125x10 140x10 155x6

    BICEPS
    BB Curls: 70x10 80x10 90x5 100x2 110x1 **BEAST MODE kicked in when doing these**
    Standing Alternate Curls: 25x10 30x10 35x10
    Reverse Curls: 40x10 50x10 60x6
    Standing Hammer Curls: 50x6 55x6 60x5...2 deep on the big boy DB rack

    **I picked up the 70# BB and it felt pretty light, when I got to 90, I had it in my mind that I was going to try all them (only goes to 110#). Had to cheat a bit to get the 100# up but I did 2 full curls (no cheating) and for the 110#, I cheated a little to get the 1 rep but I didn't swing my back too much though. If I want to go higher in weight, I'm now going to have to go to a regular olympic barbell and start putting plates on it!!!!
    BLOWING $HIT UP
    After a year off, I'm back
  26. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 7 - Back and Biceps
    BACK
    Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Low Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/35x10 2-45x10
    Lat Pulldown: 125x10 140x10 155x6

    BICEPS
    BB Curls: 70x10 80x10 90x5 100x2 110x1 **BEAST MODE kicked in when doing these**
    Standing Alternate Curls: 25x10 30x10 35x10
    Reverse Curls: 40x10 50x10 60x6
    Standing Hammer Curls: 50x6 55x6 60x5...2 deep on the big boy DB rack

    **I picked up the 70# BB and it felt pretty light, when I got to 90, I had it in my mind that I was going to try all them (only goes to 110#). Had to cheat a bit to get the 100# up but I did 2 full curls (no cheating) and for the 110#, I cheated a little to get the 1 rep but I didn't swing my back too much though. If I want to go higher in weight, I'm now going to have to go to a regular olympic barbell and start putting plates on it!!!!
    BLOWING $HIT UP
    I bet the 110's will go up for 5 easy reps in a couple weeks.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  27. Registered User
    dawilk59's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    2709

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Cool man, send me the link to your log, so I can tag along too.
    I'll post a link to it here once I get it and start
  28. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 7 - Back and Biceps
    BACK
    Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Low Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/35x10 2-45x10
    Lat Pulldown: 125x10 140x10 155x6

    BICEPS
    BB Curls: 70x10 80x10 90x5 100x2 110x1 **BEAST MODE kicked in when doing these**
    Standing Alternate Curls: 25x10 30x10 35x10
    Reverse Curls: 40x10 50x10 60x6
    Standing Hammer Curls: 50x6 55x6 60x5...2 deep on the big boy DB rack

    **I picked up the 70# BB and it felt pretty light, when I got to 90, I had it in my mind that I was going to try all them (only goes to 110#). Had to cheat a bit to get the 100# up but I did 2 full curls (no cheating) and for the 110#, I cheated a little to get the 1 rep but I didn't swing my back too much though. If I want to go higher in weight, I'm now going to have to go to a regular olympic barbell and start putting plates on it!!!!
    BLOWING $HIT UP
    Nice update. BTW...I love that Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral row machine. That thing rocks!

    Cheers my friend!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  29. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ridgeway, VA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360851

    Day 8 - Chest and Abs
    CHEST
    Smith Bench: 135x10 155x10 185x5 205x3 225x1 235x1-PR*
    Incline Bench: 135x5 140x5 145x3**
    Cable Fly: 30x10 35x10 40x6
    Incline Fly: 30x10 35x6

    * Last week I tried 235 and almost got it all the way up. Today, I got it all the way including a full extension.
    ** Starting out with 135 on bench used to be only a dream a few months ago, but with some hard work and effort, its beginning to seem alot lighter. If I had a spotter, I could have done more!

    ABS

    Starting at 2:25 til 3:05
    I did each exercise 20 reps- 2 sets. I haven't done that in over a week, its going to be at least 1-2 times a week from now on adding a set and maybe more reps too.

    Shoulders are a little achy the past few days but not too bad.
    I am starting to notice more aggression both in the gym and in doing everyday tasks!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  30. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Day 8 - Chest and Abs
    CHEST
    Smith Bench: 135x10 155x10 185x5 205x3 225x1 235x1-PR*
    Incline Bench: 135x5 140x5 145x3**
    Cable Fly: 30x10 35x10 40x6
    Incline Fly: 30x10 35x6

    * Last week I tried 235 and almost got it all the way up. Today, I got it all the way including a full extension.
    ** Starting out with 135 on bench used to be only a dream a few months ago, but with some hard work and effort, its beginning to seem alot lighter. If I had a spotter, I could have done more!

    ABS
    YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
    Starting at 2:25 til 3:05
    I did each exercise 20 reps- 2 sets. I haven't done that in over a week, its going to be at least 1-2 times a week from now on adding a set and maybe more reps too.

    Shoulders are a little achy the past few days but not too bad.
    I am starting to notice more aggression both in the gym and in doing everyday tasks!!
    Good job on the PR bro! Keep getting it bud
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletic Xtreme has joined forces with the WNBF!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Athletic Xtreme has Joines Forces with the WNBF
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:57 AM
  3. Replies: 204
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:18 AM
  4. BIG SEXY'S FALL FAT BLAST with CLA AND EGCG!!
    By bigsexy74 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  5. Who out there has run Tren with no side effects???
    By Darkstar765 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.