1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Weekend update: Today marks the end of week three. and let me say that this stuff has really kicked into gear and I am most pleased. Actually im elated I feel PHOCKING PHENOMINAL. Some positives to note are aggression, mood, pumps, vascularity, and STRENGTH. I feel dense as a brick and this is without a doubt the most solid i have ever felt. I have veins that start in what seems like my fingertips that crawl to my shoulders and its pretty cool. Most vascular i have ever been. I set two pr's this weekend and this is what I am most happy about. I benched 225 for 24 reps after working up to 275 for 10. My previous best was 16. I then proceeded to deadlift 455x2 with no straps chalk or belt. To be honest i felt like i could have ripped the platform off the floor. My grip failed on my right hand due to some fatigue from bowling the night before.

In summary i got 5 weeks of mayhem ahead. LFG!!

yessir, great update!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

good day to those of you following, quick update:
    I have begun doing the westside barbell PL training method, I am actively going to pursue entering a powerlifting competition.
    I have come to this decision after about 3 years of BB style hypertrophy based training. I enjoy the PL atmosphere and workouts over the bodybuilding's and I also find it to be more self rewarding. I think that ultimately I would like to be 'for go and not for show". I may switch back to the bodybuilding after my competition (if i find one). I intend to continue to eat as if Im on a clean bulk because I find that to be a healthy diet. I will probably consume more carbs to restore and maintain energy levels. Also I am going to make my best conscious effort to stay well conditioned and not go the way of what everyone assumes a powerlifter looks like. I think that ultimately I would rather looke a Konstantin Konstantinovs or a Stan Efferding(not in bb competition shape) Rather than a npc guy. Im not saying I will achieve these physiques as the guys I listed are
    MONSTERS but its something to shoot for right? along with a 900 lb deadlift haha.

Anyways away from that stuff on to yesterdays workout:
    It was a max effort Bench day where you work up to a 1rm and you should shoot to compete three sets at or above 90% of your 1rm.
    I had a 1rm of 315 prior to this workout*
    135x5,185x5,225x5,275x3,295x3, 315x3,335x1,315x3- as you can see my 1rm went up to 335 which is a new PR. hitting 315 felt like cake compared to previous weeks. This alone was awesome!!!

Next was a triceps exercise intended to be low stress, high volume
    I chose the hamer strength dip machine and loaded it with 185 lbs
    I completed 4 sets of 15 repetitions

I followed this with another low stress shoulder movement
    I chose db front raises- I used 35's and completed 4 sets of 12-15

Next in the workout is a upper back movement, I chose face pulls
    I used a light weight 70lbs and did 4 sets of 15

ON the max effort day all of the assistance type movements are meant to be low stress, and on dynamic days high stress. Some may do it differently but accoring to what Jim Wendler has written thats the way to go.

I finished with abs(roman chair and knee raises) and neck(did some simple neck movements) - I woke up with a tension headache from this i assume.

Pros: Strength continues to rise, body composition is changing favorably, Pumps in the gym hit extremely fast and last longer than before, Increased vascularity, and more drive in the gym.

Sides: A bit of lethargy. I noticed I feel much more fatigued when I lay down or recline on a couch. My appetite is Ravenous-this is not a bad side for me I likes me some food.

Today is the last day of my second bottle of 1-andro and tommorrow I switch to 1-alpha. It is also an off day Friday I will be doing a dynamic squad/dead day with the incorporation of biceps- westside bb does not include any direct bicep work.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Also I am going to make my best conscious effort to stay well conditioned and not go the way of what everyone assumes a powerlifter looks like. I think that ultimately I would rather looke a Konstantin Konstantinovs or a Stan Efferding(not in bb competition shape) Rather than a npc guy. Im not saying I will achieve these physiques as the guys I listed are
    MONSTERS but its something to shoot for right? along with a 900 lb deadlift haha.
    how bout mariusz.

my 1rm went up to 335 which is a new PR. hitting 315 felt like cake compared to previous weeks. This alone was awesome!!!
    congrats man!

I finished with abs(roman chair and knee raises) and neck(did some simple neck movements) - I woke up with a tension headache from this i assume.
    i would guess you to be right..other issue that immediately comes to mind is hydration level, but i think you nailed it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Yes indeed, mariusz is also a great example. The neck thing was waslily resolved with 2 advil.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Quick question regarding pct, after 8 weeks Im gonna start RC liquid tamox, daa, and ad3 Im curious as how I should dose the tamox
    20/20/10/10 or a lower dose? The DAA will be 3g a day also. Still trying to figure out when to start the ad3. I will most likely be adding anabeta as well.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

tamox dosing looks fine, if not overkill.
    you'd prolly be all right with a 3-week run of 20/10/5 imo.
    start the ad3 when you start tamox, or optionally the second week in on tamox..
    start the daa either in last week of stack, or immediately post-cycle, and run for 4-6 weeks.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

thanks , you have been johnny on the spot with the answers. I appreciate it
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

glad to help!
    and we certainly appreciate your time & feedback, so it's a 2-way street my friend.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Better see some fast squats today, bro beans! BLUE BANDS!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Snags loving this stuff great product! Could you suggest something to run along side the 550 xd. I'm buying some bottles for a future run.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Snags loving this stuff great product! Could you suggest something to run along side the 550 xd. I'm buying some bottles for a future run.
    being a 2-step precursor to 19nor, any androgenic product would stack well..
    would go nicely with your 4ad....would also go well with something simple like creatine. check out some CreaTrona..stand-alone is effective as well.
    awful lot you can do with this product.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

what do you think about stacking it with stano and possibly 1-alpha for 6 weeks.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

what do you think about stacking it with stano and possibly 1-alpha for 6 weeks.
    sounds like a mean stack.
    stano would be a great androgen for any cycle.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

thank you for the quick reply, I am loving the 1 alpha so far.
    When i started using it instead of the 1 andro the night sweats quit and my strength went up almost immediately.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

thank you for the quick reply, I am loving the 1 alpha so far.
    When i started using it instead of the 1 andro the night sweats quit and my strength went up almost immediately.
    interesting feedback.
    i've not used the Ff 1-Andro so i cannot compare.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Yesterday was ME squat day, and it is also my 13th day of 1 alpha. I am now more certain than ever that 1-alpha is the superior product. Both are solid IMO but as of late the gains have been frequent and evident. Quick workout recap:

Squat ME
    warm up sets of 135,225,275) 315x5, 335x5, 365x3,385x1, 405x1,415xfail, 415xfail

Deadlift conventional 70%of 1 rm
    315x3x6sets( really tried to keep my rear end buttoned up, I tend to do straight deads instead of actual deads thus keeping me from moving larger weight)

GHR's
    BWx8x4sets

Hammer Curls
    55x10, 60x10,65x8,60x10

Plate loaded Grip machine
    4 sets of 30 sec holds with 135

GPP
    Box jumps to 45 in box 5x5 hops 2 with 12 lb db's - hadnt done these in a long time decided to start with baby steps
    Farmers walks with 100lb db's
    kettlebell swings-3 rounds 20 swings

In all a great workout, i need to continue to work on my form on all 3 major lifts but i feel that i am improving at a steady pace.
    Felt great all workout and hours after. Today is an off day and I will be in the gym again wed for ME bench.

couple things to note- gym aggression is great, sense of well being is also great. I canot satisfy my apetite which is ravenous all day long, I have been waking up at 3 am and eating. Its getting to be be kind of ridiculous but I dont mind the calories esp now that Im kicking my CNS's rear.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Back again, Just ordered another bottle of 1 alpha and 4 ad to stretch this run to 8 weeks. I feel it would be a waste to stop at 6 because the effects keep getting better.

I stepped on a scale yesterday at 207 so thats roughly 6-7 solid lbs and a recomp. I am noticably leaner but appear dense as ever.
    Heres a quick recap of yesterdays workout which was ME bench:

BB bench 135x12x2, 185x12x2, 225x5,275x5,295x5,315x5(PR), 335x2

Jm Presses 135x15,185x15,205x12, 135x15

DB Flat bench 80'sx15x4

Ring pushups bwx20x2

Hammer curls 70'sx10x4

Pullups wide,parallell,supine 12 reps each

Face pulls 130x12x4

Wheel o Death : Standing 3 sets of 8 repetitions-THESE ARE AWESOME btw

No sides to note other than what seems to be a large ego boost, no libido issues either had me some quality time with the misses. I can attribute this to 4ad and perform.

Gains are great, vascularity, dense, dry and strong are a few words that come to mind.

2.5 weeks left maybe ill get to 210 ?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

2.5 weeks left maybe ill get to 210 ?
    should be easy.

lol on wheel o death, DW got ahold of you dint he?

nice update!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

yes haha, tell u what thought do them things standing and I would argue it is the single most complete and intense core workout you can do besides deads/squat
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Smashed it today, hit deads up to 455, dynamic bench with 55%of 1rm with bands, did some stability bench hanging kettlebells off the bar with resistance bands.
    Decided to do dumbbell bench presses and managed to throw the 100s for 3 sets of 12 . Worked up to four plates a side on the hamer strength dip machine. Cranked out pull ups,face pulls and the wheel of death and got out of there feeling great.

Weighed in at 208 which I'm happy about, also looking dry according to my training partner.

Tommorrow and Christmas day off then wendsay I was invited to play in the annual high school alumni vs. Varsity basketball game. I can't wait to see all my drunkard out of shape classmates and also to see how I jump. I always had the ability to get off the floor quick at5"9 could dunk in college. Mind you I never trained legs for explosive power. I'm excited to see how that may have changed.****also I wanna whoop up on the little brother as he's a junior and thinks he got game ill bench my face off after that and update then.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

All right Im back for what I am certain is my last post with final thoughts on this log: I have two days left until I start pct.

In summary I ran 1-andro for 4 weeks and 1-alpha for 2. I dosed at 4 caps /day along with AMS 4-ad at 4 rde tabs a day.
    I also took my staples ALCAR, multi, efa's, cycle armor, and Perform.

My PCT will consist of Tamoxifen 20/10/5, DAA @3g daily, Anabeta, and AD3

My starting weight was 198, this morning I was 209 on a scale.
    My previous 1rm were
    bench 315
    Squat 405
    Dead 425
    Currently they are
    bench 335
    Squat 425
    Dead 455x2

I would say that the strength gains were the most abvious gains from this cycle. All of my other lifts went up an additional 10-20 lbs as well.
    My weight increased as well, and this was a nice 6 week run with minimal to no sides. A quick list of positives followed by the short list of negatives,

Mood
    appetite
    aggression
    body composition
    vascularity
    pumps
    strength(largest factor)

Negs,
    dry joints at times
    elevated bp normally 110-130/75-80, I have been around 140/80 recently
    Night sweats in weeks 2-3
    slight decrease in sex drive/libido- this in no way shape or form effected function , everything remained in working order

In summary I feel that this was a great run and that this product is fantastic for a beginner or experienced. If you nail down your dosage the gains are consistent and show up around week 3(as this is when I felt ON). This compound for me seems more suited towards lean bulk/recomp and the strength gains i experienced were the best part.

In all if I could give this a numerical rating it would be a 9.5 only because of the dosages required to run. It can beat the wallet up a bit. I would like to see a higher dosage of the active per cap. Other than that good stuff and easily stackable. I plan to run a 550xd/stano/1 alpha 6 weeker in the end of april.

Thanks to all who read alon
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

awesome review my man, very thorough and complete.
    looks like you made some awesome gains and had a prosperous ride.
    we appreciate your time and effort, and most importantly - your honest feedback.

happy holidays.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

And thank you sir for following along and all the advice. A quality company with great products and knowledgeable reps. You guys did awsome with these products.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Don't know how I missed this one bro. Just finished a 12 weeker with 1-alpha and 550-xd. Not both for the whole 12. Just started pct today. Nice gains by the way
    Independent Review
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Thanks man. I enjoyed the hell out of it. I'm on week 4 of my pct and still have kept all the strength gains. Still getting stronger as well

Similar Forum Threads

1. did 3AD live up to the hype?????
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 03:52 AM
  2. Havoc living up to expectations
    By grantr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 03:18 PM
  4. New Year's Resolutions - Live up to it!
    By Strateg0s in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:28 AM
  5. Quick Thumbs up to the boyz at BDC concerning T-1 Final
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 04:40 PM