Clemenza Gets AnaBROLIC with USP's Patented Anabolic

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas, sorry I'm late to the party. It's been pretty crazy up here on Long Island with the two storms, losing power and the gas lines. Been to the gym just twice over the past two weeks and it's been tough to keep my diet on point when the refrigerator keeps losing power. But things are getting back to normal and I'm getting back on track.

First, I'd like to thank Jacob, Casey and the rest of the USPlabs team for giving me the opportunity to test their Patented Anabolic. I'm a big fan and I truly respect USP. Not every product of theirs worked for me, but many have and have become staples in my supplement regimen.

I will be very subjective and fair in my review and logging of the Patented Anabolic.

Current Stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 185

Nutrition:

My nutrition plan is never set in stone. I find my best results come when carb cycling. Although the passed two weeks have been filled with eating out and not being strict, starting today I am back on point.

-6 to 7 meals a day
-1 to 1.5g protein per pound
-carbs will fluctuate between 250g-500g
-calories will increase every 1 to 2 weeks, as I am putting on lean mass for the winter
-fats remain pretty constant

I eat very clean. With 1 or 2 cheat meals usually on the weekends when I go out to dinner.

Foods I eat consist of:
-Eggs (whole)
-Lean Turkey Meat
-Top Round Sirloin
-Grilled Chicken Beast
-Whey/Egg Protein Powder
-Rice (white-extra long grain)
-Oats
-Sweet Potato
-Ezekial Bread
-Fruits
-Green Vegetables
-Almonds
-Walnuts
-Almond Butter
-Peanut Butter
-Olive/Canola Oil

I will be assessing my macronutrient breakdown a bit later today and will post it as it changes weekly.

Supplementation:
-Multi Vitamin / Mineral
-Vitamins B/C/D (Extra)
-Selenium
-NOW ECGC
-NOW Resveratrol
-NOW Ultra Omega 3
-Grapseed Extract
-CoQ10
-Milk Thistle
-Probiotic
-USPlabs Anabolic Pump (Usually a staple, but only using it before cheat meals during PA log)
-USPlabs Super Cissus
-USPlabs ModernBCAA
-USPlabs Jack3d Micro
-Healthy N Fit Egg Protein
-ON Pro Complex
-PES Alphamine
-PES Shift
-Citrulline Malate
-Beta Alanine
-Taurine
-Acetyl L-Carnitine
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Huperzine A

Training:
I used to do a lot of powerlifting, which has left me with a few injuries including a hernia, herniated disc in lower back, herniated disc in upper back/neck. Therefore I usually do a bodybuilding type training routine, with rep ranges of 8-15. This will vary depending on how I feel.

USPlabs Super Cissus has really helped me lately with pain and inflammation so I'm feeling pretty good. So I may include a few more compound movements with heavier weight into my workouts depending on how I feel. But overall, my training is geared more toward physique goals than strength.

I will be lifting around 4-5 times a week. It is a 6 day split, so I am actually training each muscle slightly more than once per week. With cardio 4-6 times a week, usually after my lifts or before breakfast.

Day 1: Shoulders
Day 2: Arms
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Chest
Day 5: Back
Day 6: Off
Repeat

Goals:
I am planning to put on some lean muscle mass during this log. I would like to average about 4-5 pounds per month over the next 4-5 months. Obviously my diet and training are geared toward that goal. So I am eager to see what kind of boost this Patented Anabolic can give me. I definitely hope so see some physique changes.

I will post starting pics in the next couple of days. I want to lose some of the bloat first that I've gained over the passed 2 weeks, and refill muscle glycogen to where I normally am.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

1st

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
(Yesterday)

As I mentioned before, I've been to the gym just twice in the past two weeks. So I've been really looking forward to this workout. I even used it as an opportunity to switch things up and add some new exercises and change up the order in which I work out each muscle. I'm looking to increase my upper back, shoulders and traps.

I trained Core/Chest/Back(w/traps). I usually do these seperate but wanted to hit both today.

Before I hit the gym I took 2 scoops Alphamine on an empty stomach along with 1g Agmatine (Synthetic Supplements), 4g CitMal, 2g Beta Alanine, 2g ALCAR. Fifteen minutes later I have my pre-workout meal consisting of 25g Whey / 1 cup OJ. With this I took 1 cap of the Patented Anabolic.

During my workout I consume 4 scoops USPlabs ModernBCAA in 3 liters of water.

-Scapular Pull Ups (First time I've tried them. Absolutely love them for traps.)
-Barbell Shrug Behind the Back
-Seated Elevated Cable Rows (With back on a forward angle)
-Rocky Pull Ups/Pull Downs (To sternum/behind neck)
-Barbell Row
-Hyperextension
-Incline Barbell Bench
-Decline Barbell Bench
-Dips

I really don't train for strength right now, so I don't record and can't always remember the exact weight I do. My rep ranges for each exercise were around 15x12x10x8.

Had a great workout today. Great energy, great pump, felt great overall. With the 2 week layoff I've been itching to get back into the routine. Today was a great way to get back into it.

Diet:
Diet came back nice today. Stayed clean and hit my macros.

Pre Workout: 2 scoops Alphamine, 1g Agmatine (Synthetic Supplements), 4g CitMal, 2g Beta Alanine, 2g ALCAR
Meal 1: 25g Whey / 1 cup OJ - w/Patented Anabolic
Intra Workout: Modern BCAA 4 scoops in 3 liters of water
Meal 2 (Post Workout): 40g Whey / 3/4 cup Raisins
Meal 3: 5 Eggs / 1 Cups Oats / 1/2 Banana / 1/4 cup Almonds
Meal 4: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup White Rice / 1 cup Green Beans / 1/4 cup Walnuts
Meal 5: 6 oz. Sirloin / Sweet Potato / 1 cup Green Beans
Meal 6: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup White Rice / 1 cup Green Beans / 1/4 cup Walnuts

Approx: 220g P / 345g C / 100g F = 3160 cal

Going to keep it around her for a week, lose some water I've gained the past 2 weeks, and get the glycogen back. Then start bumping it up.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Took the day off from training today. Will hit it tomorrow with Shoulders and cardio. Diet was solid today.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Hit the gym for a solid Shoulder/Arms session early this morning. But up some decent weight and had a legit pump. Was busy with work yesterday and didn't wake up for my early alarm, so skipped the gym. But hit it hard today doubling up Arms/Shoulders in the early AM.

-Standing Overhead Barbell Press
-Upright Barbell Rows
-Side Lateral Raises
-Rear Lateral Raises on Incline Bench
-Preacher Curls
-Rope Pulldowns
-Seated DB Curls
-Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
-Hammer Curls
-Reverse Cable Pressdowns

-20 Minutes Eliptical

My diet was exactly the same as my previous lift day which was Sunday...

Diet:

Pre Workout: 2 scoops Alphamine, 1g Agmatine, 4g CitMal, 2g Beta Alanine, 2g ALCAR
Meal 4: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup White Rice / 1 cup Green Beans / 1/4 cup Walnuts
Meal 6: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup White Rice / 1 cup Green Beans / 1/4 cup Walnuts

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Your split is similar to mine at the moment. Interested to see how it works for you, how is your overall volume?
Volumes is somewhat high. I need high reps and a good amount of sets. I really love depleting the glycogen, it actually allows me to eat more carbs and helps me get better pumps.

You go high volume?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volumes is somewhat high. I need high reps and a good amount of sets. I really love depleting the glycogen, it actually allows me to eat more carbs and helps me get better pumps.

You go high volume?
Nope, polar opposite. I did 6 working sets for arms today and got a HUGE pump. I dont eat carbs though (only pre/intra with moderate 1 day loads)

Every once in a while I'll go crazy and do higher volume to shock my system, usually right before I take some time off.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4:

Hit the gym for a solid Shoulder/Arms session early this morning. But up some decent weight and had a legit pump. Was busy with work yesterday and didn't wake up for my early alarm, so skipped the gym. But hit it hard today doubling up Arms/Shoulders in the early AM.

-Standing Overhead Barbell Press
-Upright Barbell Rows
-Side Lateral Raises
-Rear Lateral Raises on Incline Bench
-Preacher Curls
-Rope Pulldowns
-Seated DB Curls
-Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
-Hammer Curls

-20 Minutes Eliptical

My diet was exactly the same as my previous lift day which was Sunday...

Diet:

Pre Workout: 2 scoops Alphamine, 1g Agmatine, 4g CitMal, 2g Beta Alanine, 2g ALCAR

Nice work load.
Good diet day too! :bigok:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously... 'volume' doesn't cut it!

Nice work in here bro!

What changes are you feeling?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas. I caught a bug and was out of the gym from Thursday last week, to Thursday this week. I always feel it coming on around this time of year when the weather starts getting brick.

In my time off, what I did was dose the Patented Anabolic every other day. I didn't want to stop taking it since I was about 5 days in, and didn't want to take it daily if I was going to be out of the gym. So basically I'm on day 15, but have more than half the bottle. I'm technically about a week and a half in.

I did jump back in the gym on Thanksgiving Day for a full body lift.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Thanksgiving Full Body Pump Day

This was my first day back after a full week off while being out of commission with a minor bug.

I actually felt really good today. I felt 100% yesterday but wanted to just give it an extra day and make sure. Nothing worse than starting to feel better, hitting the gym to soon and preventing a full recovery.

Medium volume full body. Great pumps. Went for reps, blood flow and glycogen depletion.

Ate like a maniac all day. High carb, high sodium, high fat, high protein.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

11/23

Just an early AM fasted cardio session.

Woke up with some nice muscle fullness but very puffy from all the salt. Hit the eliptical for a solid 20 minute HIIT session. Trying to sweat off as much water as possible.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Back to my normal routine and hit shoulders. I'm really trying to incorporate new exercises into my routine to spice things up and keep me motivated. Also important to keep the muscles guessing.

-Side Dumbell Lat Raises (Pyramid weight 15x20x25x20x15)
-Rear Lat Raises with head against top of inclined bench
-Standing Upright Dumbell Row into Overhead Press
-Rope Cable Shrugs

Been hitting traps on both Back and Shoulder days. Really trying to bring them up as they've been lagging due to neck injury.

Solid workout. Diet was good today, cheated once again with Turkey Day leftovers. Bloated as hell all night.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Up to date!

Woke up this morning and all I could think about was hitting my arms hard. I was so pumped for the workout I even decided to take things to another level...

Went right to the kitchen and mixed 1 scoop Alphamine + 1 scoop Jack3d Micro. What a combo! Felt an intense euphoria within 5 minutes and the focus came in about 10. Very clean, no jitters.

Arms - Supersetted

Machine Preacher Curls / Rope Cable Pull Downs
Standing Barbell Curls / Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench (Trip Set)
Seated Dumbell Curls/Standing Pinwheel Curls / Triangle Bar Cable Press Downs (Trip Set)
Hammer Curls / Reverse Tricep Pressdowns

Each exercise consisted of 4 sets pyramiding weight. Reps ranged between 6-20 Reps.

Had a VICIOUS workout! Vascularity was way up. Pumps were way up. I was really in the zone with with Alphamine/Jack3d Micro combo. The thermo/focus was incredible. I might jack up the dosages next time if I try this again.

There was something else though today. It felt like there was helium pumping through my arms. The level of swoleness was new and very obvious. Like I said I did my arms but I felt a full body pump.

This was the first time I've noticed some new changes since starting the patented anabolic. I did notice better pumps and endurance also both yesterday and Thanksgiving, especially considering the fact that I took a week off and dropped a few pounds from being sick. But didn't want to fully credit the PA yet. But now I can definitely say I'm seeing something.

I also noticed libido coming up slowly last week and it's gotten more noticeable over the past few days.

So things are starting to happen and I'm enjoying it. I'm 15 days in, but only about 10 doses in.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Today was an off day. No weights or cardio.

Dosed my PA in the morning with breakfast.

Will hit chest and core tomorrow morning along with some cardio.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

Up to date!

Woke up this morning and all I could think about was hitting my arms hard. I was so pumped for the workout I even decided to take things to another level...

Went right to the kitchen and mixed 1 scoop Alphamine + 1 scoop Jack3d Micro. What a combo! Felt an intense euphoria within 5 minutes and the focus came in about 10. Very clean, no jitters.

Arms - Supersetted

Machine Preacher Curls / Rope Cable Pull Downs
Standing Barbell Curls / Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench (Trip Set)
Seated Dumbell Curls/Standing Pinwheel Curls / Triangle Bar Cable Press Downs (Trip Set)
Hammer Curls / Reverse Tricep Pressdowns

Each exercise consisted of 4 sets pyramiding weight. Reps ranged between 6-20 Reps.

Had a VICIOUS workout! Vascularity was way up. Pumps were way up. I was really in the zone with with Alphamine/Jack3d Micro combo. The thermo/focus was incredible. I might jack up the dosages next time if I try this again.

There was something else though today. It felt like there was helium pumping through my arms. The level of swoleness was new and very obvious. Like I said I did my arms but I felt a full body pump.

This was the first time I've noticed some new changes since starting the patented anabolic. I did notice better pumps and endurance also both yesterday and Thanksgiving, especially considering the fact that I took a week off and dropped a few pounds from being sick. But didn't want to fully credit the PA yet. But now I can definitely say I'm seeing something.

I also noticed libido coming up slowly last week and it's gotten more noticeable over the past few days.

So things are starting to happen and I'm enjoying it. I'm 15 days in, but only about 10 doses in.
Glad to hear you're back at it and kicked that bug!

Half way in and you're tossing around some serious training sessions!

Thermo/Focus/Vascularity/Pumps...? I'll take it!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you're back at it and kicked that bug!

Half way in and you're tossing around some serious training sessions!

Thermo/Focus/Vascularity/Pumps...? I'll take it!
Definitely bro. Intensity was great yesterday and better than expected after just overcoming a flu.

Really looking forward to hitting chest early tomorrow morning!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get some OJ to finish off the flu.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Definitely bro. Intensity was great yesterday and better than expected after just overcoming a flu.

Really looking forward to hitting chest early tomorrow morning!
Wasn't feeling too hot this weekend either. Got over it pretty quickly though. Wonder if PA has any effect on the immune system?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Get some OJ to finish off the flu.
Def! When I feel a cold coming on I bump up the OJ to 4 cups a day. 20g Glutamine. 5g Vit C Mad B Vitamins. Usually knocks it out immediately.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't feeling too hot this weekend either. Got over it pretty quickly though. Wonder if PA has any effect on the immune system?

I thought it might be the PA too, but I've continued with PA and it went away. Anyone else have any idea if it can effect immune function temporarily?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Hit chest in the early AM. Basic but intense chest workout.

Cable Flyes 15x12x10
Incline Barbell Bench 12x10x6
Flat Dumbell Bench 8x6x4

Diet:
264g Protein / 415g Carbs / 90g Fat = 3526 Cal

Notes:
-As I mentioned I've been noticing a solid boost in libido that's actually increasing by the day.
-I'm noticing a few breakouts, even on my shoulders which I never get.
-Pumps have been very good, although today I did not notice the same pump I felt in my past few workouts.
-Today was the first day I noticed a slight increase in strength. I don't usually train for strength but today I felt I could pick up heavier weights than normal with ease. I even felt the urge to go heavier with a lower rep scheme toward the end of my workout.

Been dosing the Patented Anabolic with my pre workout meal which usually consists of 25g Whey and 8 oz OJ. On non workout days I dose it in the morning with breakfast.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

AM Fasted cardio session. Hit the eliptical for a good 20 minutes. Nothing too crazy. Just to break a sweat and get the metabolism going.

Back tomorrow. May throw shoulders in as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it might be the PA too, but I've continued with PA and it went away. Anyone else have any idea if it can effect immune function temporarily?
I was sick for my first couple days of PA but I was flying from 99 to 38 and back again. I didn't miss any work but I was under the weather. I actually gained ~1lb and my waist went down lol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Back/Traps/Core/Cardio

-Pull Up Shrugs 15x12x10x8
-Behind Back Barbell Shrugs 12x10x8xDrop Set
-Seated Cable Rows (Bent Forward) 20x15x8x6xDrop Set
-Pull Ups/Behind Neck Pull Ups 10x6x6
-Barbell Rows 8x6x6
-Hyperextensions 10x10

-15 Minute Bike HIIT 30x30

Had a solid lift. Pump wasn't there like I hoped. But pump can be a factor of many things. Although my carbs and hydration have been adequate lately.

Strength was noticeably up today for the second workout in a row.

Bumped calories up today surrounding and after my Back workout.

Should be hitting shoulders tomorrow. With the boost in carbs I'm expecting good pumps. Hope to see some good strength increases in my military press tomorrow.

Diet:
280g Protein / 445g Carbs / 110g Fat = 3890 Cals.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Nice seeing that strength on the rise. Solid work
Thanks Distilled. I wish I trained for strength and kept note of the numbers I'm putting up like I used to. Especially with this Patented Anabolic, because it's definitely gotten me lifting heavier. But even though I'm not logging numbers, I can still tell when I'm feeling stronger and able to put up more, and I'm noticing it now.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i actually meant positive effect since i got over mine so quickly

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
i actually meant positive effect since i got over mine so quickly

Oh, that never even crossed my mind. Makes sense though because I recovered pretty quickly and came back ready to go. Definitely something USPlabs should look into.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Hit shoulders pretty hard. Strength is still increasing. I've been putting up heavier weights and without any joint issues. I can attribute this to the Super Cissus that I've been dosing every day since I started. Usually when I bump up the weights I start feeling it immediately.

Nothing does my joints right like Super Cissus.

I actually felt so good today I did Hang Cleans. Haven't done these in a couple years. Kept the weight at 135 and repped it out. Felt great.

Shoulders
-Dumbell Side Lat Raises
-Rear delt lat raises Bent over w/head on incline bench
-Hang Cleans
-Overhead Dumbell Press

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Hit arms today. Diet was on point.

Arms (Supersetted)
-Machine preacher curl
-Rope press down
-Seated Concentrated Barbell Curls
-Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench
-Seated Dumbell Curls (slow negative/stretch)/Standing Pinwheel Curls
-Triangle Bar Cable Pressdowns
-Reverse Barbell Curls

Notes:
-Pump was GREAT! Strength and muscular endurance continues to increase.
-One thing I haven't realized, but have noticed over the past 2 weeks it the increase in body temp I feel after I take the Patented Anabolic. It was something I felt, but didn't really think about. But after reading a few other threads on the guys logging the PA... it's obviously causing a thermo effect. And yes I notice a better overall feeling when I use stims with it as well.
So far I'm really liking this stuff.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 22:

Hit arms today. Diet was on point.

Arms (Supersetted)
-Machine preacher curl
-Rope press down
-Seated Concentrated Barbell Curls
-Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench
-Seated Dumbell Curls (slow negative/stretch)/Standing Pinwheel Curls
-Triangle Bar Cable Pressdowns
-Reverse Barbell Curls

Notes:
-Pump was GREAT! Strength and muscular endurance continues to increase.
-One thing I haven't realized, but have noticed over the past 2 weeks it the increase in body temp I feel after I take the Patented Anabolic. It was something I felt, but didn't really think about. But after reading a few other threads on the guys logging the PA... it's obviously causing a thermo effect. And yes I notice a better overall feeling when I use stims with it as well.
So far I'm really liking this stuff.
Funny thing is, i noticed hotter more sweaty workouts, but zero increase in thermo effects when stationary.

Also haven't noticed any change in feeling from my stims like others have mentioned except the complete lack of appetite suppression.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Supersetted Back/Traps/Chest today. I hate supersetting these two together but had a great workout. Kept heart rate up and had a solid thermo effect.

Strength has been slowly creeping up lately but today it just shot through the roof.

-Pull Up Shrugs
-Behind Back BB Shrugs
-Leaning Forward Seated Cable Row / Incline Dumbbell Bench
-Chins / Dips
-Reverse Grip Barbell Rows / Flat Dumbbell Bench

With my last exercise being flat dumbbell bench, even after a barbell row set I was pushing 130's for 10-15 reps. Real solid. My BB Row was at 225 for 8 reps.

I really don't train for strength anymore because of injuries, but I've been feeling so strong I just had to go with it. Also the Super Cissus is keeping my joints in really great shape right now. Absolutely loving the combo!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Clemenza what's the news? How did you finish out on VERSA-1?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
DB benching 130's for reps....Ohhh dats boss, niiiice!
Wow... 130's for 10-15 reps at his weight, at the end of a workout? That's absolutely insane. I'd like to see a vid of that!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
DB benching 130's for reps....Ohhh dats boss, niiiice!
Hey Clemenza what's the news? How did you finish out on VERSA-1?
Wow... 130's for 10-15 reps at his weight, at the end of a workout? That's absolutely insane. I'd like to see a vid of that!

What's up guys. Real sorry about the lack of updates my last week, been real busy with work and haven't had time to get on the forums. But my training continued and I finished up Versa-1 a few days ago. Over my last week strength went through the roof and body comp changes continued. I'm going to post a full update and review tonight or tomorrow.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Alright so I've been away from the forums the past couple weeks on account of just being swamped with work and everything that comes with the holidays. But I did stay consistent with my workouts, diet and my Versa-1 dosing.

Strength: I don't really train for strength anymore due to numerous injuries that constantly flair up. But from what I was told, the Versa-1 would increase strength and I wanted to see for myself. So I loaded up on the Super Cissus, which is a Godsend for me, and started getting into lifting heavier. As the weeks progressed on Versa-1 I noticed constant increases in the weights I was putting up. My last workout on Versa-1 was actually a chest day and I hit 140 lb DB bench for 5 reps. Not a PR for me because I used to Powerlift, but a PR for me over the past 5 years. My Deadlift also jumped from 315 lb 6 reps to 355 lb 10 reps (can't go too heavy with these so I rep them). So the strength increases for me were prevalent and thanks to the Super Cissus, I never faced any issues with my joints.

Pumps: Pumps were legit. The 24/7 fullness I noticed slightly, but the pumps in the gym were really solid. I definitely noticed some good glycogen retention in muscle which I think is very important for growth.

Vascularity: I noticed some good vascularity, but nothing too crazy. But I have been on a caloric increase and lowered the amount of cardio I've been doing. So this is expected.

Libido: I saw a real good bump in libido around the end of week 1. It progressively got better up to week 2 and plateaued and remained at that point throughout the full cycle. I definitely enjoyed it. My libido is always solid but the extra boost is always a plus. After stopping Versa-1, the libido boost I got from it was still there for about 5-6 days after, and then came back to normal.

Other: Like a lot of other users I noticed some slightly thermogenic activity. I also noticed a better reaction from stims.

Side Effects: The only side effect I noticed was a mild increase in acne. It came about the same time I started to noticed my libido increase. I'm guessing it was from an increase in test, which means it was doing it's job.

I began my log at about 185 and lean, didn't run BF numbers but I was lean. I've also been on a lean bulk type diet and have been progressively increasing calories as I've gained some pounds. Over the month I've used Versa-1 I went from 185 to 191. With my diet and training I did anticipate a 4-5 pound increase in size due to the increase in carbs/calories, along with slight water/fat gain. HOWEVER, I ended up gaining a total of 6 lbs and I noticed a very tiny increase in water retention, much less than I expected. I believe the Versa-1 helped keep me lean while on a caloric increase and helped me put on some solid mass due to it's anabolic properties as well as the strength increases it gave me in the gym.

Overall I really liked Versa-1. Definitely a solid addition for anyone looking to add mass and strength. I'll definitely be adding it to my summer recomp/maintenance/pump stack. Another great find by USP!