Clemenza Gets AnaBROLIC with USP's Patented Anabolic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 21:

Hit shoulders pretty hard. Strength is still increasing. I've been putting up heavier weights and without any joint issues. I can attribute this to the Super Cissus that I've been dosing every day since I started. Usually when I bump up the weights I start feeling it immediately.

Nothing does my joints right like Super Cissus.

I actually felt so good today I did Hang Cleans. Haven't done these in a couple years. Kept the weight at 135 and repped it out. Felt great.

Shoulders
    -Dumbell Side Lat Raises
    -Rear delt lat raises Bent over w/head on incline bench
    -Hang Cleans
    -Overhead Dumbell Press
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Day 22:

Hit arms today. Diet was on point.

Arms (Supersetted)
    -Machine preacher curl
    -Rope press down
    -Seated Concentrated Barbell Curls
    -Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench
    -Seated Dumbell Curls (slow negative/stretch)/Standing Pinwheel Curls
    -Triangle Bar Cable Pressdowns
    -Reverse Barbell Curls
    -Reverse Cable Pressdowns

Notes:
    -Pump was GREAT! Strength and muscular endurance continues to increase.
    -One thing I haven't realized, but have noticed over the past 2 weeks it the increase in body temp I feel after I take the Patented Anabolic. It was something I felt, but didn't really think about. But after reading a few other threads on the guys logging the PA... it's obviously causing a thermo effect. And yes I notice a better overall feeling when I use stims with it as well.
    So far I'm really liking this stuff.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Day 22:

Hit arms today. Diet was on point.

Arms (Supersetted)
    -Machine preacher curl
    -Rope press down
    -Seated Concentrated Barbell Curls
    -Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench
    -Seated Dumbell Curls (slow negative/stretch)/Standing Pinwheel Curls
    -Triangle Bar Cable Pressdowns
    -Reverse Barbell Curls
    -Reverse Cable Pressdowns

Notes:
    -Pump was GREAT! Strength and muscular endurance continues to increase.
    -One thing I haven't realized, but have noticed over the past 2 weeks it the increase in body temp I feel after I take the Patented Anabolic. It was something I felt, but didn't really think about. But after reading a few other threads on the guys logging the PA... it's obviously causing a thermo effect. And yes I notice a better overall feeling when I use stims with it as well.
    So far I'm really liking this stuff.
    Funny thing is, i noticed hotter more sweaty workouts, but zero increase in thermo effects when stationary.

Also haven't noticed any change in feeling from my stims like others have mentioned except the complete lack of appetite suppression.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

4. Day 24:

Supersetted Back/Traps/Chest today. I hate supersetting these two together but had a great workout. Kept heart rate up and had a solid thermo effect.

Strength has been slowly creeping up lately but today it just shot through the roof.

-Pull Up Shrugs
    -Behind Back BB Shrugs
    -Leaning Forward Seated Cable Row / Incline Dumbbell Bench
    -Chins / Dips
    -Reverse Grip Barbell Rows / Flat Dumbbell Bench

With my last exercise being flat dumbbell bench, even after a barbell row set I was pushing 130's for 10-15 reps. Real solid. My BB Row was at 225 for 8 reps.

I really don't train for strength anymore because of injuries, but I've been feeling so strong I just had to go with it. Also the Super Cissus is keeping my joints in really great shape right now. Absolutely loving the combo!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

5. DB benching 130's for reps....Ohhh dats boss, niiiice!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. Hey Clemenza what's the news? How did you finish out on VERSA-1?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    DB benching 130's for reps....Ohhh dats boss, niiiice!
    Wow... 130's for 10-15 reps at his weight, at the end of a workout? That's absolutely insane. I'd like to see a vid of that!

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    DB benching 130's for reps....Ohhh dats boss, niiiice!
    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hey Clemenza what's the news? How did you finish out on VERSA-1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Wow... 130's for 10-15 reps at his weight, at the end of a workout? That's absolutely insane. I'd like to see a vid of that!

What's up guys. Real sorry about the lack of updates my last week, been real busy with work and haven't had time to get on the forums. But my training continued and I finished up Versa-1 a few days ago. Over my last week strength went through the roof and body comp changes continued. I'm going to post a full update and review tonight or tomorrow.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

9. Final Review:

Alright so I've been away from the forums the past couple weeks on account of just being swamped with work and everything that comes with the holidays. But I did stay consistent with my workouts, diet and my Versa-1 dosing.

Strength: I don't really train for strength anymore due to numerous injuries that constantly flair up. But from what I was told, the Versa-1 would increase strength and I wanted to see for myself. So I loaded up on the Super Cissus, which is a Godsend for me, and started getting into lifting heavier. As the weeks progressed on Versa-1 I noticed constant increases in the weights I was putting up. My last workout on Versa-1 was actually a chest day and I hit 140 lb DB bench for 5 reps. Not a PR for me because I used to Powerlift, but a PR for me over the past 5 years. My Deadlift also jumped from 315 lb 6 reps to 355 lb 10 reps (can't go too heavy with these so I rep them). So the strength increases for me were prevalent and thanks to the Super Cissus, I never faced any issues with my joints.

Pumps: Pumps were legit. The 24/7 fullness I noticed slightly, but the pumps in the gym were really solid. I definitely noticed some good glycogen retention in muscle which I think is very important for growth.

Vascularity: I noticed some good vascularity, but nothing too crazy. But I have been on a caloric increase and lowered the amount of cardio I've been doing. So this is expected.

Libido: I saw a real good bump in libido around the end of week 1. It progressively got better up to week 2 and plateaued and remained at that point throughout the full cycle. I definitely enjoyed it. My libido is always solid but the extra boost is always a plus. After stopping Versa-1, the libido boost I got from it was still there for about 5-6 days after, and then came back to normal.

Other: Like a lot of other users I noticed some slightly thermogenic activity. I also noticed a better reaction from stims.

Side Effects: The only side effect I noticed was a mild increase in acne. It came about the same time I started to noticed my libido increase. I'm guessing it was from an increase in test, which means it was doing it's job.

I began my log at about 185 and lean, didn't run BF numbers but I was lean. I've also been on a lean bulk type diet and have been progressively increasing calories as I've gained some pounds. Over the month I've used Versa-1 I went from 185 to 191. With my diet and training I did anticipate a 4-5 pound increase in size due to the increase in carbs/calories, along with slight water/fat gain. HOWEVER, I ended up gaining a total of 6 lbs and I noticed a very tiny increase in water retention, much less than I expected. I believe the Versa-1 helped keep me lean while on a caloric increase and helped me put on some solid mass due to it's anabolic properties as well as the strength increases it gave me in the gym.

Overall I really liked Versa-1. Definitely a solid addition for anyone looking to add mass and strength. I'll definitely be adding it to my summer recomp/maintenance/pump stack. Another great find by USP!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM