stopstalking mans up with MAN'S N-FORCE

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first off i would like to thank neddo and MAN for hooking me up with N-FORCE. I Am getting this log start but wont start taking the product until tomorrow. I work 16 hours tomorrow so i wont make it to the gym but i will still still take it before high carb meals.

now lets get to the product for those that dont know
[h=4]N-Force™, The One Capsule Dose Insulin Stimulator,
with Road Map Vascularity & Muscle Hardness Effects.†*[/h]

• Enhance Insulin Release†*
  • Stimulate Insulin Receptor Sensitivity†*
  • Force Feed Muscle Cells w/ Glucose & Amino Acids†*
  • Support Road Map Vascularity †*
  • Promote Muscle Hardness†*
To support that Hard, Dense, Road Map Vascular looking physique- just
One-capsule Before Carbohydrate Dense Meals†*

[h=4]Vacuum Nutrients Like a Dyson[/h]
Imagine activating every single muscle cell in your body at once to suck up
anabolic nutrients in your blood stream to be stored as lean muscle –
this is real power. This is where the term “Anabolic Window”
comes from.. but now you can help EVERY meal be an “Anabolic Window”. *

There is a Powerful Anabolic Nutrent Transport Hormone Called GLUT-4. The
reason Glut-4 is so powerful, is because it is found in every single fat &
muscle cell in our body & stays asleep until woken up by weight training or
dietary intake.* Once Glut-4 is woken up it rises to the surface of muscle cells
& acts as a powerful nutrient vacuum – sucking anabolic
nutrients into the cell like never before.*

[h=4]Near Perfect Protein Synthesis[/h]
N-Force is so powerful you can feel this stuff working in the first 24 hours.
Don’t believe us... put it to the test. Hours before you even step foot in a gym
you will start supporting pumps from your first meal’s natural anabolic nutrient
uptake promoting protein synthesis.*

[h=4]The N-Force Ingredient Arsenal[/h]

Gynema Sylvestre (75%
Gymnemic Acid)

Gymnemic acids from G. sylvestre: 1) it supports secretion of insulin, 2) it
promotes the health of islet cells, 3) it increases utilization of glucose: it
is suggested to increase the activities of enzymes responsible for utilization
of glucose by insulin-dependant pathways, an increase in phosphorylase activity,
decrease in gluconeogenic enzymes and sorbitol dehydrogenase, and 4) it may
reduce the glucose absorption from intestine [2].*

Banaba Extract (Corsolic
Acid)

Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin
receptor phosphorylation and increases GLUT4 translocation from cytoplasm to
cell membrane.* Corosolic acid is also suggested by a recent study to support
the phosphorylation level of insulin receptor [3].*

Chromium
Polynicotinate

Chromium is an essential nutrient involved in the
metabolism of glucose, insulin and blood lipids. Chromium increases insulin
binding to cells, insulin receptor number and activates insulin receptor kinase
promoting increased insulin sensitivity [4].*

Cinnamon 4:1
Extract

In a recent study Cinnamon added to the diet provided support
for increases in muscle glycogen.* Results suggest that cinnamon improves
insulin sensitivity and suggest that these effects are related to less
accumulation of mesenteric fat and enhanced liver and muscle glycogen [5].*

Alpha Lipoic Acid
(ALA)

It has been reported that α-lipoic acid may support GLUT-4
translocation, promoting glycaemic control [6,7].*

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st & in it.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Now it's a party, in :afro:

You don't seem too hung over today; always a plus lol. Looking forward to your honest feedback brotha.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day one.

i woke up and took on N-FORCE. 15 minutes later i consumed aprox. 75 carbs.i didnt notice a whole lot.but did notice idid not get my normal bloat.i tookone later with mymid day meal and one with my late evening meal.

the biggest thing i noticed was i was hungry all day. i would eat my normal amount and be hungry an hour later. ihad zero bloat and zero stomach dicomfort whichhave gotten from other gda supplements. I cant even touch glycbol stuff just kills my stomachnot a whole ton toreport since i was at work for 16 hours and didnt make it to the gym

tonight i plan on hitting bi'sand tris so i hope to have more to report.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well a major change in plans for today. I got called home from work. The lady and my twin 1 and a Hal year olds are throwing up everywhere. Ill update tomorrow and hopefully can hit the gym tomorrow

neddo

neddo

Awards
Damn dude, I hope that clears the hell up. I'm sorry to hear that.

On the (relative) upside, having twins is awesome.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well looks like il be out for. Few days. I now have the flu the rest if the household is no done with

neddo

neddo

Awards
Damn dude, well bad news comes in threes (superstition) so be careful.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling a decent amount better. Hope to be back at it tomorrow.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so started feeling pretty crapy again. Tomorrow I have to work a 16 hour shift so Monday I will start N-force again and will hit the gym as well. I'm so ready to be back in the gym. I have lost so much weight I'm scared to step on the scale

neddo

neddo

Awards
That's the name of the game bro, I'm sorry to hear it's not really improving.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay im offically 100% and ready to kill it in the gym tonight. im gonna start up my N-force again today. im stoked to be back in the gym. ihave lpst tons but its time to get it back. iwont make it to the gym until about 11 pm california time. so i will have an updated tomorrow. Gonna kill an arm workout tonight.

sorry for the delay i just wanted to be 100 % to give this a fair chance. some gda's inthe past have caused me severe stomach issues, i didnt wanna mix up being sick with the supplement.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Glad to see you're back to full strength bro, kill it; did you notice you got picked up for PRxt as well? :cool:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i did just see that. im stoked. its gonna be a fun next few weeks !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so last night i got off work and headed tothe gym. I had my preworkout meal about an hour before along with 1 N-FORCE. wow the pumps awesome.

I consume anywhere from 300-450 grams of carbs a day. I took a total of 3 pills. one with my breakfast one with my midday meal and the final one with my preworkout meal.

i hit arms. This was my first day back after a break and then being sick, so i went kind light so i was extremley shocked how pumped and vascular i was. I also really love that with all the carbs iconsumed i didnt no feel bloated at all. and so far no stomach issues like i have noticed with other GDA'S.

people following would you prefer a log including workout numbers ? or just a detail of how the day went ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh and also i steped on the scale at 204 lbs. This is very light for me. I DO NOT LIKE BEING UNDER 212. so im really hopeing to bulk up quick.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Dont try to repack it on too quickly though.

And for me, the general noting of its use is applicable enough. What's your diet breakdown? Just curious.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i shoot for a 40p/40c/20f diet. at the very minimum i will eat 200 grams protein and carbs but thats only when work gets busy. I work in a prison so it all depends on how the inmates are acting. 300 is goal for the day. Since i got sick i havent been able to eat that much though. i have been hitting about 210-230. Ill get it up there again though.

yesterday i used as my day off since the doms from my previous day were crazy nd my workout parnter asked me to hold off until today.Im hitting shoulders and legs tonight. chest and back will be tomorrow.

i got to say i do feel like my muscles are full all day. stomach bloat after a high carb meal is way better. still not stomach issues. to early to say but this very easily could become a staple supp for me.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well two more solid workouts and tons of carbs with no bloat. veins are starting to pop out. veins are really noticeable in forearms and shoulders around my pecs.
I'mim still getting my strength back from being sick but itdefiantlyly coming around.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will give an update tonight. yesterday was an off day. today i hit arms but have only taken on pill so far. i will update after i have taken my other two doses.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so last night i worked 16 hours and couldnt make it to the gym. i did however still take my three doses. on my second dose i ate over 100 grams carbs so i took two pills. Muscles were feeling very full all day. When i got home i was changeing in the restroom when i noticed i had a road map on my forearms. Vascularity was in ful effect (may be hard to belive but my veins were much more visiable the wheni was on cycle. my cycle even had equipose in it)

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm looking at about the same for the 100g+ and 2 caps later tonight, dat vascularity for MNF shenanigans! :)

How's the health bro?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking at about the same for the 100g+ and 2 caps later tonight, dat vascularity for MNF shenanigans! :)

How's the health bro?
i need to try that 100 + again soon.

health is great. feel 100% and starting to get my numbers back up in the gym. Ill step on the scale again at the end of the week

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hit some shoulders last night. a solid workout strength is almost back to normal.

i took a total of 4 pills yesterday. one with my first meal. two with my second meal which included over 100 grams carbs and the final pill with my preworkout meal.

I still am having zero stomach issues. zero bloating. muscle are full allday and veins are everywhere. my carbs have been around 400 a day and i would say I have had zero fat gain.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really noticing i lose of belly fat and the veins in my chest and forearms or more visible than anytime ever for me. Last night i took 1 pill about 1.5 hours preworkout along with about 75 grams carbs. Took my preworkout about 30 mins preworkout and wow i thought my arms were going to explode.

There is no doubt that NFORCE is doing exactly what it is designed to do. I have never made a product like this a staple for me, but that is gonna change Nforce is a solid GDA and causes no stomach discomfort for me.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Solid feedback dude, appreciate it.

Have you ever dosed a cap and then had to cancel meal plans? Or dosed a cap and then had said meal take much longer than expected to be done? Figured I'd ask, even though I expect a big negative.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have taken a dose and got caught up in work and didnt eat until about 35-40 mins.i got dizzy and felt kinda faint. i downed some gatorade with my meal and felt much better.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i have taken a dose and got caught up in work and didnt eat until about 35-40 mins.i got dizzy and felt kinda faint. i downed some gatorade with my meal and felt much better.
Lucky you have the Gatorade close by.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well took my last dose yesterday I will post up my final review tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well took my last dose yesterday I will post up my final review tomorrow.
Bam! Coming soon.
Sorry didn't have many appearances was super busy.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well N-FORCE is hands down the best gda supplement I have ever used. It is also the only one I have tried that did not negatively effect my bowel movements.

On N-FORCE I ate like crazy and saw great recomp effects. My strength went up I thought for sure I would see a gain on the scale but I weighed 204 at the start and weighed in at 204 3 days ago after finishing my bottle.

I highly recommend N-FORCE for anyone looking at different supplements in this category. Not only will I be purchasing more but I will be making it a staple. Make sure you eat within 30 minutes as I did fell like I was gonna pass out once when I was late on my carbs. Great product MAN.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it so much! I know I'm loving it. I popped a couple of caps before going at a large Pizza Hut pizza earlier. :p