1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

they are great! I can't believe not alot of people do them, the results are awesome!
    i agree!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

update of yesterdays workout coming today!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Day 20! Half way through my supply given to me by the folks at ErgoGenix!! A mid-supply update coming either later tonight or early tomorrow! Right now, Yesterday I clean till the whole gym was clean! I did my normal leg acc. after, nothing special or intense. I was looking to squat, but both racks were took. Unto the platform I went. I pressed after the clean up to 155. clean 45/8 95/6 115/6 135/3 155/3 195/3 205/2 215/1 and 225/1. I think aftwr every workout I believe more and more that Pump is a special product!!!! Check it out guys!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

This is sounded better every second!! Thank goodness for supps lol.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Well today was a good example of how ErgoPump can get you ready for a workout. Today was rough, I had an AP Calc, AP Euro, AP English and AP Spanish tests today. So by the time I got out of school, I was mentally drained. I felt like absolute dirt and kinda just wanted to lay down and sleep. I got home took a scoop and a half and by the time I got to the gym, I felt content. I wasn't ready to lift a truck, but I made it through a workout without feeling like dirt.
    Deadlift: I was going to go real heavy, but in my situation I just did 3 sets of 225 and 1of 315.
    I did pullups 3 sets to exhaustion and chinups 2 sets.
    I did one arm rows 75 for 12 12 7.
    Then I killed myself with weighted pullups with a 55 till I couldnt do them anymore
    Again ErgoPump is great and a soild 9-10/10
    ErgoShred is ab acceptable 5-6/10!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

After a good chest and tris day Mon. I had a great back and bis day! I did alot of consistent acc work but deadlifting is the main spectacle
    Deadlift 45/8 135/8 205/6 255/5 285/4 305/4 325/3 355/2 and 395/1!! Gunna be back in the 4's soon. I believe alot of this is credited to ErgoPump and the focused and energy during workouts!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Fridays and Todays workout coming soooon!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Friday I decided to get a good squat in and test myself to it. (It hurts my back sometimes). It hit me really hard, so it was really all I did.
    Squat 135/8 185/6 225/4 275/3 295/3 315/2( I started to feel it in my back). So I did singles with 325 335 and 355. Those felt good, but I knew it was getting close so i ended it there and did lunges till my legs could not move with 35lbs dumbells down to 15s.
    ErgoPump is great and still giving me my results. A slight tolerance, maybe!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Friday I decided to get a good squat in and test myself to it. (It hurts my back sometimes). It hit me really hard, so it was really all I did.
    Squat 135/8 185/6 225/4 275/3 295/3 315/2( I started to feel it in my back). So I did singles with 325 335 and 355. Those felt good, but I knew it was getting close so i ended it there and did lunges till my legs could not move with 35lbs dumbells down to 15s.
    ErgoPump is great and still giving me my results. A slight tolerance, maybe!
    Sick leg day!!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Def my legs hurting just reading his post!!! Great work brother!

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Thanks bud!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Today is day 33 of 40 of my ErgoShred and ErgoPump log!! The EgroShred ran out three days ago so following this post will be a final review of EgroShred. I still have 6 more days of massive pump from ErgoPump, but when the runs out my workouts will never be the same. I had midterms this week so I switched my splits from mon/weds/fri to tues/thurs/sat. so Tuesdays Workouts!

Chest and Tris!
    My bench is catching up extremely fast to where I ended at before my season break. and thats why I love the buckeye so much!!
    Flat Bench:280| 185/8 200/6 215/4 230/3 250/2 265/1 215/4
    Bar Pulldowns: 80/10 8 6
    Dumbells Flat Bench: 95/ 8 6 4
    Cable Flys: 70/ 6 4 3
    Nose Busters 65/8 6 4
    Close Grip Chain Bench 185/ 8 7 6

I have noticed that my tolerance is increasing a little bit. The pump is a little less, but the focuses is superb and the gains keep going!!!

Thursday's Workout

Deadlift till I am Dead

Deadlift: 135/8 205/6 275/4 305/5 335/3 375/2 395/1 405/1!
    Weighted pullups and chinups switching in that order: 55+ bodyweight: exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/ exhaustion
    One arm rows 85/ 14 10 8
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Final review of ErgoShred

First off a little description of it
    ErgoShred's Bio courtesy of ERGOSHRED
    rgoShred ™ is the latest ErgoGenix offering in the fat burning category. Due to its innovative and cutting edge design, ErgoShred is unlike any other product on the market, making it a revolutionary product in the oversaturated fat burning category. ErgoShred will promote fat loss, suppress appetite, increase endurance, and provide long lasting energy —all without affecting your athletic performance.

Through the combination of Quercetin, Caffeine, N-Methyltyramine (NMT), and Zingerone at effective doses, ErgoShred exploits many different metabolic pathways in synergy. Caffeine can induce lipolysis, increase performance by delaying fatigue, and increase pain threshold. Quercetin may boost metabolism, inhibit cortisol production, boost stamina, and potentiate fat loss by increasing the rate of lipolysis induced by caffeine. Zingerone, like Quercetin, also acts to accelerate the rate of lipolysis induced by Caffeine.

In addition to the rate of Caffeine induced lipolysis being increased by Quercetin and Zingerone, NMT and Zingerone both promote fat loss by preventing fat storage, while still allowing for clean and anxiety free energy.

Another ingredient in ErgoShred, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, also provides clean, jitter-free energy, and has been linked to an elevation in mood, giving you long lasting, feel good focus.

ErgoShred also contains the rare esterified carnitine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR). The inclusion of PLCAR in ErgoShred can improve cardiac function by protecting tissues from oxidative stress, enhance anaerobic work capacity, and can reduce bodyweight via stimulation of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase pathway.

ErgoShred also contains a blend of patented Capsimax ® and Bioperine ®. Capsimax contains an extract of capsicum that does not cause the feelings of heartburn people have come to associate with other capsicum products, while still providing an optimal level of capsaicinoids, while Bioperine on the other hand improves nutrient absorption, leading to an increase in the absorption of the ingredients within ErgoShred. Not only will ErgoShred lead to fat loss, but through the incorporation of Capsimax in its formula, it will allow you to burn more calories both during AND after exercise, supressing your appetite, increase thermogenesis by increasing energy expenditure, and improve body composition by lowering levels of body fat. Capsimax will also lead to an increase in oxygen uptake while lowering levels of perceived exertion, so you not only work harder, but you also feel less tired.
    KEY ELEMENTS:

Promotes fat loss by synergistically increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis while also preventing fat storage, allowing for an improvement of body composition
    Supresses appetite without affecting athletic performance
    Increases endurance by providing long lasting clean energy and supressing the effects of fatigue
    BENEFITS:

Potentiates fat loss by inducing beta adrenoreceptor lipolysis and stimulation of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase pathway
    Improves body composition by blocking fat storage and increasing metabolism
    Enhances anaerobic work capacity by boosting stamina and delaying the effects of fatigue by improving muscle contractility
    Increases blood flow to skeletal muscle, which allows for assistance in radical scavenging
    Inhibits cortisol production and increases nutrient absorption
    Promotes cardiac functioning by protecting tissues from oxidative stress

If you have been following my log, you probably would have picked up by down the average results I have seen from EgroShred. I know that results like mine are atypical, but I promised an honest review so here it is. I give it a 5.5/10. I did the majority of the log taking 6 caps a day at 4 and 2 doses. I saw a slight increase in sweating. I did notice a change in metabolism and hunger. My weight stayed relatively constant with a noticeable change though in body fat percentage. Overall, I saw results that were stated I should see. It was accceptable, just nothing that made it any special though. If I gave it a letter grade it would be a C.

Tomorrow day 34, day 4 of ErgoPump alone!! Time to CLEAN the Gym
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

Oh yeah nah youngen bench catching up with me time to HULK it up more!!! Great work brother and nice description of the product!

Today is day 33 of 40 of my ErgoShred and ErgoPump log!! The EgroShred ran out three days ago so following this post will be a final review of EgroShred. I still have 6 more days of massive pump from ErgoPump, but when the runs out my workouts will never be the same. I had midterms this week so I switched my splits from mon/weds/fri to tues/thurs/sat. so Tuesdays Workouts!

Chest and Tris!
    My bench is catching up extremely fast to where I ended at before my season break. and thats why I love the buckeye so much!!
    Flat Bench:280| 185/8 200/6 215/4 230/3 250/2 265/1 215/4
    Bar Pulldowns: 80/10 8 6
    Dumbells Flat Bench: 95/ 8 6 4
    Cable Flys: 70/ 6 4 3
    Nose Busters 65/8 6 4
    Close Grip Chain Bench 185/ 8 7 6

I have noticed that my tolerance is increasing a little bit. The pump is a little less, but the focuses is superb and the gains keep going!!!

Thursday's Workout

Deadlift till I am Dead

Deadlift: 135/8 205/6 275/4 305/5 335/3 375/2 395/1 405/1!
    Weighted pullups and chinups switching in that order: 55+ bodyweight: exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/exhaustion/ exhaustion
    One arm rows 85/ 14 10 8

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh yeah nah youngen bench catching up with me time to HULK it up more!!! Great work brother and nice description of the product!
    Thanks for the support bud!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Day 35 Coming up!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Good fin job Ben!! Making me look bad i need to step up my game you're straight up tearing this **** up
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Bunches of information coming today!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Day 39 Blew So I really skipped the workout and did sprints on the treadmill and box jumps! I do not know if It was the day after Christmas slump, tolerance to Pump or a combination of the two! I'll put up Saturdays workout up soon and then tomorrow it is Final review!!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

lol you and me both brother!! Got to let some food digest and then maybe go back haha.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Going back to Saturday Cleaning time!!!

II pressed after the clean up to 175 clean 65/8 115/6 135/6 155/5 175/3 195/2 205/ 3 215/ 2 225/1 and 240/1.
    It all felt real good! the pressing was getting easier, but I didn't want to push it at 195lbs. Once again, great pump
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

It has been an awesome 40 days of lifting thanks to my friends at ErgoGenix. I was sent a 30 days supply of their fatburner ErgoShred at 180 caps. I was also sent a 40 day supply of their preworkout ErgoPump at one scoop a day in the flavor fruit punch!! I already gave a review of ErgoShred when my supply ran out 10 days ago, so scroll up for it, but now for ErgoPump.

Energy- I guess this is the most important category for a preworkout. Good things for the boys/gals at ErgoGenix, they did excellent. I had a great amount of energy that came about 25ish min after comsuming 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water. It was clean energy with little crash and sleep was easy to come by afterwards. Tolerance only started to come into the picture around day 30. 9.5/10
    Flavor- It should be noted that I am a Fruit Punch man. The flavor was delicious, tasted like kool-aid 10/10
    Mix ability- It mixed extremely well into 8 ounces. I did noticed slight residue of not everything being dissolve, but this is so minuscule that it probably should be disregarded.
    Focus- there was probably only one or two days in which I didn't feel compltely focused or ready to go. 10/10
    Overall 9.9/10. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a rewarding preworkout at a decent price.
    Any other questions, Just hit me up here or PM me!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%

One of the best reviews/logs I've joined in a while. Def proud of my brother and he has me thinking about trying this out!!

It has been an awesome 40 days of lifting thanks to my friends at ErgoGenix. I was sent a 30 days supply of their fatburner ErgoShred at 180 caps. I was also sent a 40 day supply of their preworkout ErgoPump at one scoop a day in the flavor fruit punch!! I already gave a review of ErgoShred when my supply ran out 10 days ago, so scroll up for it, but now for ErgoPump.

Energy- I guess this is the most important category for a preworkout. Good things for the boys/gals at ErgoGenix, they did excellent. I had a great amount of energy that came about 25ish min after comsuming 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water. It was clean energy with little crash and sleep was easy to come by afterwards. Tolerance only started to come into the picture around day 30. 9.5/10
    Flavor- It should be noted that I am a Fruit Punch man. The flavor was delicious, tasted like kool-aid 10/10
    Mix ability- It mixed extremely well into 8 ounces. I did noticed slight residue of not everything being dissolve, but this is so minuscule that it probably should be disregarded.
    Focus- there was probably only one or two days in which I didn't feel compltely focused or ready to go. 10/10
    Overall 9.9/10. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a rewarding preworkout at a decent price.

23. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What are your top 5 pre workouts?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

What are your top 5 pre workouts?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I do not really think I have a top 5, but my top three is alphabetical order is ErgoPump, Ignite 2 and Prodigy
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    One of the best reviews/logs I've joined in a while. Def proud of my brother and he has me thinking about trying this out!!
    Thanks for the support bud!!!
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I do not really think I have a top 5, but my top three is alphabetical order is ErgoPump, Ignite 2 and Prodigy
    I2 was epic.

Gonna run alphamine with BA and Cit Mal.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. Time to Get Shredded
    By TheNextStep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 08:05 PM
  3. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  4. cycle to get shredded?
    By psywzrd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 04:20 AM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:07 PM