NLA T-Blast

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to thank NLA Performance for letting me log this. If you haven't seen T-Blast it's another D-Aspartic Acid supplement with some extra goodies in it.

This will be my 3rd DAA product. I ran SNS for 4 weeks and NutraPlanet's bulk DAA for 6 weeks. I never had the boost in libido like others claim to have but I have had the GI issues that others have had. I normally split my doses and take it with a meal and that USUALLY solves the problem.

Im pretty excited to try this because of the extra ingredients to boost libido and the ZMA (which will be my first time taking)

What I'll be looking for out of this product (aside from what its stated to do!) are some good lean gains, huge boost in libido, and hopefully no bowel problems. One bottle will hold ya over for a month at 6 caps ED. I'll dose in the evening and I won't split my doses up like I did with the others

Weight: 210
BF: 16-17%
Currently on a bulk.

I train 2 on 1-2 off following 5/3/1.

I'll post a few times a week unless something pertinent comes up. I don't expect this to kick in right away..except for the erections haha

http://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_men/t-blast?picture=7

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if this is dosed right, libido should be incredible on t-blast...kinda reminds me of a diesel product with daa added!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what im hopin! ive used prolabs horny goat weed (****ing hate that yohimbe in it) and AI Perform.. so we'll see how this stuff compares...maca is awesome so hopefully its all dosed right like you said

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Stuff made me horny as ****, on pct! Def loving the t blast

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update #1..The libido boosting aspect of it works and my wife agrees lol

Too soon for the affects of the trib and maca? I've normally felt a mood difference within an hour of taking those anyways. I'm not trying to blow this product up already but having a baby and ****ty work hours puts a damper on the sex life sometimes. Not tonight tho.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update #1..The libido boosting aspect of it works and my wife agrees lol

Too soon for the affects of the trib and maca? I've normally felt a mood difference within an hour of taking those anyways. I'm not trying to blow this product up already but having a baby and ****ty work hours puts a damper on the sex life sometimes. Not tonight tho.
looking at the ingredients i am not surprised!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I haven't updated recently. I have been at work the past few days. It's been a few days since I've been on T-Blast and I have had no negative side effects. Too be honest, this libido boost is awesome. Since being on it I've had a sex dream almost every night, even after having sex in the evening. The erections are stronger and my mood is more..into it, and aggressive.

Not sure if I've noticed any effects of the DAA yet but I have had ZERO stomach irritation which has surprised me. Usually by now I would have had some issues in the toilet when taking full doses at once so this is obviously a plus!

I have still been dosing it in the evenings unless anybody else recommend it any other time. So far I'm lovin this stuff.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been 1 week on T-Blast and all is well. Not a single stomach issue, I hit a bench PR last night, and had good aggression through my entire workout which partially may be contributed to T-Blast. Also to note on the libido-it's an all day deal, not just within a certain time frame of taking it like the first few nights. I'm pretty damn horny.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout! I was concentrated and aggressive with my squats. My mood is great. I ended today's set with 410x10 ass to grass.

My first time with ZMA..I have to admit, the last few nights I slept like baby. I normally toss and turn because I work 2 days on and 2 days off so I can never adapt to a sleep environment.

I've broken out on my upper back slightly, but I'm prone to acne regardless.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216008&referrerid=15909

I'm not trying to use this log to take way from the product and pimp out my training log BUT if you want to follow my routine while on this then feel free to check it out there. It's much easier to just post my workouts in one spot than making double posts and crowding the forums even more. I'll leave this page for my thoughts/feelings on T-Blast and some before/after pics when I'm done.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym session went well. Finished with OHP 175x6 with strict form. Went into seated DB press 70x10 for 5 sets. DB rows working up to 100lb at set 5, and a crapload of dips totaling 100 reps.

On a side note: I'm starting to experience the bowel discomforts associated with DAA. I may be more prone to it than others and I have a feeling I always will. At least I know it's in my system now. Tomorrow I will start 3 capsules prewo and 3 capsules pre-sleep/intercourse.

Libido is still sky-high!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I changed my dosing protocol. 3 prewo (unless I lift in the evening) and 3 presleep

Week 3 of 531, Deadlift day. Finished my final set off with 435x4 and felt great.

Dosing prewo actually gave me a slight sense of well being...and no GI irritation.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got word that NLA is holding a Black Friday sale. Enter the code 'BlackFriday10' to receive 10% off your purchase from Friday 23rd to Sunday the 25th. So far I'm diggin T-Blast and plan on trying out their other supps.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Thanksgiving. Today was Week 3 Day 3 of 5/3/1. Ended my last working set of bench with 265x7, another PR.
Followed up with 5 sets incline dumbell, 5 sets of pull-ups, 5 sets of Tricep rope Pulldowns.
Went outside and ran 6 sets if sprints and then back in to scarf down some thanksgiving turkey stuffing and mashed taters!

Today I dosed 3 prewo and will take my other 3 caps before bed. I felt great in the gym and splitting the doses is still working great. The only other side is that I've noticed more acne on my already acne prone face. Just small pimples, not cycstic so I don't care. Benzoyl Peroxide will clear that up.

Hope y'all had a good day

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished my 5/3/1 Week 3 with a 430lb squat for 9 reps. My best squat as of yet. Still no issues with T-Blast other than feeling great and libido still high as could be.

I begin my deload week now and will start over again end of next week. My plans for deload (other than my scheduled 5/3/1 percentages) is to start getting into weighted dips and pull-ups, try out some new exercises, and burn some fat off. We'll see how T-Blast can help me out there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good w.o. Sean!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work so far,I'm in to see what this offers!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. As much as I was looking forward to a deload; I'm looking forward even more to starting Week 1 again with TBlast. I gotta use this time to start some cardio again though. Especially after this weekend, I'm taking a break from my diet in order to maintain sanity.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed any strength gains on the T-BLAST?
Absolutely. I'm enjoying this much more than the other DAA products. I have had no bowel issues except for the one instance, and the libido is still crazy. I'm on a deload week right now therefore I haven't been logging too much. I have started weighted dips and chins though. Dips started at 45lbs and worked up 10lbs increments to 90lbs, totaling 50 reps total. I actually wish I had a second bottle of this. 8 weeks would be awesome

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting close to finishing up my bottle. I wish I had another! I started my next month of 5/3/1 with my OHP today. I ended my last working set with 160x9 which is yet another PR for me. Last month Week 1 Day 1 was 155x8. I feel stamina throughout my workout. I finished up with one arm standing DB press for 5 sets with 50lbs, weighted pullups and close grip bench.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
395x12 Deadlift tonight on my 5/3/1 Week 1. New PR. Dosed 3 caps T-Blast 45 minutes preworkout. Last month I repped 390x8. There's been some definite strength increase. I contribute it to eating like a beast, but I'd also be lying if I said T-Blast hasn't been helping me out in the gym! I still have no sides except for occasional acne (non cystic), which I'm already prone to. Libido from this is also helping my sex life more than I anticipated it would. I'm taking the weekend off to stretch and recover and will be back with an update Monday.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bench day today. I hit 240x12 on my last working set, which is another PR for me. Benzoyl Peroxide cured the acne side. No other sides. Libido is still up. I still have a few days left of T-Blast

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still goin strong with T-Blast. Squated 395x10 the other day and tonight was my Week 2 OHP ending with 170x8. Still no sides and still feelin goooooood. I'm surprised I'm still noticing the libido enhancing effects from this. I figured I would have gotten used to it by now or it'd wear off.. Just a few days left..

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still goin strong with T-Blast. Squated 395x10 the other day and tonight was my Week 2 OHP ending with 170x8. Still no sides and still feelin goooooood. I'm surprised I'm still noticing the libido enhancing effects from this. I figured I would have gotten used to it by now or it'd wear off.. Just a few days left..
Nice!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice on the squats bro!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you gents! Pulled 420x9 today deadlifting. Felt great. I wasnt too exhausted afterwards like I normally am with high rep deads. Dosed 3 capsules prewo and will take the other 3 capsules tonight pre-sex :D

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you gents! Pulled 420x9 today deadlifting. Felt great. I wasnt too exhausted afterwards like I normally am with high rep deads. Dosed 3 capsules prewo and will take the other 3 capsules tonight pre-sex :D
Damn all you guys are throwing up some weight on here. My best deadlift is now 495 sumo for 2 reps.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn all you guys are throwing up some weight on here. My best deadlift is now 495 sumo for 2 reps.
That's how we do it!

495x2 is a solid number man. I'm jealous. I'm changing up my 5/3/1 in accordance with Wendlers book on powerlifting. Week 1 will be 3x3 + singles, Week 2 3x5, Week 3 5/3/1 + singles so I'll see how my numbers raise up from there. I'll be buying T-Blast again after the holidays. The DAA should still be saturated in me by the time I hit my bench day again :)

I'm glad you guys got on NP. It'll be great to see more people running your products here on AM.

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's how we do it!

495x2 is a solid number man. I'm jealous. I'm changing up my 5/3/1 in accordance with Wendlers book on powerlifting. Week 1 will be 3x3 + singles, Week 2 3x5, Week 3 5/3/1 + singles so I'll see how my numbers raise up from there. I'll be buying T-Blast again after the holidays. The DAA should still be saturated in me by the time I hit my bench day again :)

I'm glad you guys got on NP. It'll be great to see more people running your products here on AM.
Little bit late, but here now to watch Sean Push some Weights. Can't wait to see that Bench big man.

We are realy excited to be apart of NP. Justin has put out some great products and Its realy startin to get the recognition it deserves. We apreciate how hard your training while on our product. Can't wait to See all those Gains!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats on the 420x9:

pre sex.....with food or empty, and how far in advance?
have you done this before, and what were results?
at 54, these are very pertinent questions, lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little bit late, but here now to watch Sean Push some Weights. Can't wait to see that Bench big man.

We are realy excited to be apart of NP. Justin has put out some great products and Its realy startin to get the recognition it deserves. We apreciate how hard your training while on our product. Can't wait to See all those Gains!!!
Glad to have ya bud thanks!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats on the 420x9:

pre sex.....with food or empty, and how far in advance?
have you done this before, and what were results?
at 54, these are very pertinent questions, lol.
thanks man

and I'd say a half hour before intercourse. I'd take all 6 pills then if I were you. i notice my mood and attitude towards sex is more "into it" and my erections are much stronger. main reason I split it 3 and 3 is that my stomach is fairly sensitive to DAA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks man

and I'd say a half hour before intercourse. I'd take all 6 pills then if I were you. i notice my mood and attitude towards sex is more "into it" and my erections are much stronger. main reason I split it 3 and 3 is that my stomach is fairly sensitive to DAA
damn...t-blast hits that fast?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not the DAA but the maca and trib can. DAA is saturation whereas the libido ingredients can work almost immediately
very cool....i will definately put this to the test.
going to start being nice-er to my wife in preparation, lol.

thanks, sean...appreciate it!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anytime man. it's rough workin as much as I do and havin a kid. hard to get in the mood sometimes and this has definitely helped out. my wife has noticed it. have fun!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final log post. Copy and paste from my workout log:

M3 W2 D3 Bench

Bench
200x3
225x3
255x8

JM Press
145x5x2
150x3x2
160x4

DB Bench
90x10
85x10
80x7
75x10
70x10, 105x4

DB Row
115x10, 75x20
115x10, 75x15
Drop set from 100-80 every 5lbs, 2 reps each

Preacher Curls
75x10x3

Pullups/chin-ups supersetted between every set until DB Bench (between 6-10 reps each) with various grip widths, bw & weighted, and gripping a rag for the last 3 sets. 60-70 pullups total
--------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was my last dosage of T-Blast. I made myself stay motivated tonight so I didn't have any negative placebo effect of not having T-Blast. I definetly will buy this product again. I wish I had a second bottle of this stuff. I have had zero sides other than acne. As I stated before- I'm sensitive to DAA. Synthetic Supps DAA and NP bulk DAA both tore my stomach up, even with split dosages. If you have had that issue too with it, you know that the random nasty squirts make you want to stop running it. T-Blast only gave my 1 issue with that opposed to the every day occurrence of the other products. I split my dosage 3 and 3 and that immediately solved the issue. My stamina and focus during my workouts was increased and with proper training and diet (even though the last week I ate like crap) I had gains in strength. My favorite part of T-Blast???? The libido! Increased desire and stronger erections. I'll post a proper review in the review sections tomorrow evening when my family and work responsibilities give me time.

NLA, thanks again for lettin me try this out for you guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice log, sean...good job!!!:bigok:

msrider

msrider

Awards
Final log post. Copy and paste from my workout log:

M3 W2 D3 Bench

Bench
200x3
225x3
255x8

JM Press
145x5x2
150x3x2
160x4

DB Bench
90x10
85x10
80x7
75x10
70x10, 105x4

DB Row
115x10, 75x20
115x10, 75x15
Drop set from 100-80 every 5lbs, 2 reps each

Preacher Curls
75x10x3

Pullups/chin-ups supersetted between every set until DB Bench (between 6-10 reps each) with various grip widths, bw & weighted, and gripping a rag for the last 3 sets. 60-70 pullups total
--------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was my last dosage of T-Blast. I made myself stay motivated tonight so I didn't have any negative placebo effect of not having T-Blast. I definetly will buy this product again. I wish I had a second bottle of this stuff. I have had zero sides other than acne. As I stated before- I'm sensitive to DAA. Synthetic Supps DAA and NP bulk DAA both tore my stomach up, even with split dosages. If you have had that issue too with it, you know that the random nasty squirts make you want to stop running it. T-Blast only gave my 1 issue with that opposed to the every day occurrence of the other products. I split my dosage 3 and 3 and that immediately solved the issue. My stamina and focus during my workouts was increased and with proper training and diet (even though the last week I ate like crap) I had gains in strength. My favorite part of T-Blast???? The libido! Increased desire and stronger erections. I'll post a proper review in the review sections tomorrow evening when my family and work responsibilities give me time.

NLA, thanks again for lettin me try this out for you guys.
Great Log Sean! Wish I had been here earlier. Its always good when the wifey notices an improvement in the libido dept caused from a suppliment. They want ya to get More!! Lol! I think ppl are noticing how good our products because of logger's like yourself. We apreciate it! Look forward to following you on the AM.