Man N-Force Log

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Man N-Force GDA/NP Log

I first wanna say thanks to Neddo and the guys over at Man sports for giving me the opportunity to log their new GDA/NP N-Force.
Here's a quick rundown of the ingredients.

The prop blend consists of the following

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Hyper-Force Matrix™ 420mg **
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acid)
Banaba Extract (2% Corosolic Acid)
Chromium Polynicotinate
Cinnamon 4:1 Extract
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)

I'm going to go right into it and start with my first dose experiences...

Day 1: Today's a rest day for me so I'm going to be consuming BW in g/carbs. I took 1 capsule 20 minutes prior to eating some chicken and Oatmeal (46 g carbs) + 1/2 cup of brown rice (34 g carbs)..I didn't feel any signs of hypoglycemia (some like this feeling b/c they "feel it working", others don't)... First thing I noticed upon completion of ingestion was that my body temp felt like it shot up.. More so than even when I really load up on carbs (125g+) w/o any GDA's or R-ala or anything of that nature. I don't feel very full either, which on days where I need to really down the CHO, could be to my benefit..If anyone's ever downed a ton of carbs before and tried to drink some water to quench your thirst, you get epic "slosh belly." So far, none of that.. I can drink my h20 fine..SO far so good. I really think N-Force's true colors will shine when I need to put down around 300g or so.. I usually get water retention and have a tough time stuffing it all down.. Good things to come, hopefully... Stay tuned

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interested to follow,have heard some good things coming from MAN lately!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Awesome dude, thanks for doing this log & throwing the profile up as well.

Gotta love those carb up days @ 300g+ :D Really interested in how 2 caps affect you once those times arise.

In like flynn :afro:

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- Took 1 cap w/ my pre-workout meal of ~60 carbs and 1 cap w/ my 2nd post workout meal consisting of ~65 g carbohydrates in brown rice..I noticed that my pre-wo meal digested much quicker than usual (which is good b/c sometimes I'm short on time) and I was able to get lifting sooner..The pumps were more noticeable even when not targeting that specific muscle..I like that even when taken on an empty stomach, it doesn't make me feel hypo at all..Will update again soon..So far so good...

neddo

neddo

Awards
Less stomach bloating is akin to the faster digestion you're getting -- which is hella good whenever you shove down 100g+ in one sitting.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Less stomach bloating is akin to the faster digestion you're getting -- which is hella good whenever you shove down 100g+ in one sitting.
Day 3. Had taken a couple days off... Body needs rest..I skipped the pwo dose as my pre-workout meal actually ended up being breakfast so I figured I didn't need it then..Took 1 w/ 2nd post workout meal of 1 cup brown rice (62g) and 1 cup of oatmeal (46g). I'm going to try and use 1 cap w/ the brown rice, and wait a while and take a 2nd cap for the remaining carbs for the day.. I look forward to giving this a go on Thanksgiving :D Can anyone say turkey stuffing and sweet potatoes??? Can't wait!

neddo

neddo

Awards
I have a bottle I'll be sampling out to the men in my family (pops and bro mainly) pre-dinner to cut down on the bloat.

2 caps 20 minutes pre-gorge -- checkmate.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- Okay it's been a few days since I've updated the log.. I F'ed up my laptop. The top left hand corner of it is literally broken. So I'm doing my best to write this out from my phone. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon.. Anyways, about N-Force. This product has been very generous to me so far in allowing me to consume copious amounts of CHO. My current dosing looks like this.. 1 cap w/ 2nd post workout meal + 1 later on in the day if necessary, and 1 cap on rest days where I'm consuming ~BW in carbs. I take it with a carb meal aside from my breakfast..I really like the addidition of chromium in this product. It's what keeps your blood sugar from base-lining when taking any product that's designed to clear glucose from the blood stream quickly. I know it's working well when I down ~65 g carbs and within 10-15 minutes, my stomach starts rumbling a little bit as if it's still hungry..It's also worth noting that I've tried to be diligent about taking it with enough room before my actual meal. Like I've said before, with Turkey day in 3 days..Oh man. I'm thinking 2 caps 30 mins before, and it's game over..Now that will be a legitimate stress test for the capabilities of N-Force. Stay tuned.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Day 4- Okay it's been a few days since I've updated the log.. I F'ed up my laptop. The top left hand corner of it is literally broken. So I'm doing my best to write this out from my phone. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon.. Anyways, about N-Force. This product has been very generous to me so far in allowing me to consume copious amounts of CHO. My current dosing looks like this.. 1 cap w/ 2nd post workout meal + 1 later on in the day if necessary, and 1 cap on rest days where I'm consuming ~BW in carbs. I take it with a carb meal aside from my breakfast..I really like the addidition of chromium in this product. It's what keeps your blood sugar from base-lining when taking any product that's designed to clear glucose from the blood stream quickly. I know it's working well when I down ~65 g carbs and within 10-15 minutes, my stomach starts rumbling a little bit as if it's still hungry..It's also worth noting that I've tried to be diligent about taking it with enough room before my actual meal. Like I've said before, with Turkey day in 3 days..Oh man. I'm thinking 2 caps 30 mins before, and it's game over..Now that will be a legitimate stress test for the capabilities of N-Force. Stay tuned.
Sorry to her about the laptop brother, appreciate you getting in what you could.

I'm looking forward to a few caps pre-feast on Thursday as well, to see if we can offset that happily miserably full feeling :afro:

Happy Thanksgiving my man, hope it's a good one!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Day 5- Alright this update is going to be regarding the Thanksgiving feast I devoured..My dosing was 2 caps 25 minutes pre-gorge. I didn't keep track of total carbs as you could imagine.. The amount of stuffing, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes on my plate was incredible..To make a long, and awesome recant of my feast short, I felt like a bottomless pit..Around 60 minutes after I finished eating, I got the most massive pump one could imagine. Skin-splitting, to say the least. I really like this product guys. If you're on a bulk and are really downing them carbs and are looking for something to help replace the natural insulin release your pancreas normally gives, I highly recommend N-Force. I've used SSv2, Slin-tensity and regular R-ALA. N-Force has the chromium to prevent hypo, and r-ala and cinnamon for 'slin sens. Theres a big dispute over whether or not these GDA's trans-locate only skeletal glut-4 receptors to the cell membrane, or whether it does the same to the adipocytes..All I can say is, I'm up on the scale and waist line hasn't budged. If anything, when supplementing N-Force, I've been holding less water so my pants seem to be fitting a little looser than usual. No complaints from me..

neddo

neddo

Awards
I left my bottle at home for Thanksgiving -- was pretty upset lol.

I was most definitely not a bottomless pit this go around, but I know NForce would've helped me put down some more food without the bloat as you mention.

Are you lifting as well? That alone will be enough to push translocation of GLUT4 across primarily muscle cells as they are taxed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cricket cricket, is this still active?