We can rebuild him... Joint Mechanic Style. MST Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I've been doing those scarecrows for awhile now. 2 sets of 15 reps are brutal.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius
    I do the diesel crew warm up and a few other exercises... like shoulder dislocations and some arm circles and the standard rotator cuff things you see everyone do in the gym.For those of you that dont know...

    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCp-YynBEvE
    Solid man you got all your bases covered! Will follow along the recovery
    •   
       


  3. Looks like you need to get on some Cordygen, bro. Also, more cardio!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Also, more cardio!!!
    Cardio, that's anything over 5 reps, yes?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Bench Night

    Ran through my shoulder warm ups

    Bench
    135 x10
    135 x10
    185 x5 (1st set... super light)
    225 x5 (2nd set... )
    255 x5 +5 extra reps (10 reps total)

    Project Max is 340.

    Pull ups
    3 sets of 5

    Incline DB Press
    75's 5 sets of 10 (probably going to bump this up to 80's next week)

    Chest supported Tbar Row
    2 plates 5 sets of 10

    Rope Pushdowns
    100 reps @ 90lbs. Just did as many as I could over and over until I hit 100 reps.

    Face Pulls
    100 reps @ 75lbs. Same story here.

    Conditioning...
    Prowler Pushes - 40 yards
    2 plates
    4 plates x3 (one was a sprint, the other two were just getting the weight there and back in a timely manner)

    Sled pulls
    Attach a sled with a harness and walk down the turf and back
    2 plates
    4 plates
    6 plates
    6 plates + my 250lb friend lol

    Daily Song:



    Overall not an impressive night, but its a work in progress. No pain during the benching until I got to the db work. Now it aches a bit. Icing it and working through it. Definitely noticing an improvement over last week though. Just have to keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race. It's going to be a while before I'm benching over 300 again but I feel that when I do get there, I'll have a much stronger base and will be able to do some damage.
    SFW and GFH

  6. "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. 100 facepulls?! Man, you must have been gassed!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    100 facepulls?! Man, you must have been gassed!
    My rear delts cringe at the thought.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I may have to try this, I was happy at first with the AX athletes joint repair but it seems the effects are fading after a few bottles

  10. Have you ever incorporated band pulls in your training?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I may have to try this, I was happy at first with the AX athletes joint repair but it seems the effects are fading after a few bottles
    I have no complaints so far!
    SFW and GFH

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    100 facepulls?! Man, you must have been gassed!
    Yeah man. It was good stuff.
    SFW and GFH

  13. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Have you ever incorporated band pulls in your training?

    What kind of band pulls are you talking about? Deadlifting with bands? Or the rear delt movement, band pull aparts? Or another variation that I can't think of right now?
    SFW and GFH

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Hurricane Sandy took his power .
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lets hope he gets it back soon....
    okay, it's back! Thanks for the concern fellas....let's roll
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    okay, it's back! Thanks for the concern fellas....let's roll
    Glad to see you are ok big man! Still tossing around those kettle bells?
    SFW and GFH

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    What kind of band pulls are you talking about? Deadlifting with bands? Or the rear delt movement, band pull aparts? Or another variation that I can't think of right now?
    pulling bands apart. just remembered this one i did a while back in between floor presses to keep the shoulders warm

  17. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    pulling bands apart. just remembered this one i did a while back in between floor presses to keep the shoulders warm

    Yeah, I've done them before as a rear delt movement and do them in my warm up. As an exercise, I use a mini band and do about 5 sets of 20. Give a great pump. When I do them in my warm up, I just use half of a band, not the whole thing doubled up, and do a few light sets just to get the blood moving.
    SFW and GFH

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Hurricane Sandy took his power .
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Glad to see you are ok big man! Still tossing around those kettle bells?
    you know it. I took a long break to get some gym time in with some conventional lifts but I couldn't drop them altogether
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. Glad to see you are back to normal again, man. Matt was telling me about your situation. Sounds tough.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you know it. I took a long break to get some gym time in with some conventional lifts but I couldn't drop them altogether

    Good to hear! My new gym has all kinds of kettle bells... I picked one up one time to move it out of my way... so at least I've held one lol.
    SFW and GFH

  21. Tonight is my off night. Still dosed 6 caps as usual.

    So far I have been feeling good. I can really tell a difference post workout. The inflammation in my shoulder has been greatly reduced post workout. My elbow tendonitis hasn't flared up after the last 2 bench workouts either.

    But most importantly... My wrists, hands, and fingers seem to be becoming noticeably more resilient. I am a software engineer and I have to code and type for about 8 hours a day so my hands, wrists, and fingers take a beating. They used to occasionally ache and cause me problems but I have none of that to report since the log started.

    Body weight last night was a solid 253lbs.
    SFW and GFH

  22. Nice update!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Consider me subscribed. I'm having some inflamation issues and this stuff looks sickening (in a good way of course) and MST is just utterly, brutally, fantastic of a company.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius

    Good to hear! My new gym has all kinds of kettle bells... I picked one up one time to move it out of my way... so at least I've held one lol.
    It's cool when a gym has nice equipment and fancy machines.
    You can still get it done with barbells and dumb bells but things have sure progressed.
    We have it a bit e z.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's cool when a gym has nice equipment and fancy machines.
    You can still get it done with barbells and dumb bells but things have sure progressed.
    We have it a bit e z.
    What's good, Aaron? Since when have things flipped upside down? I thought it was that you could still manage a decent workout with machines, but barbells and dumbbells were the choice of tools for the most effective workout.

    I do like the Free Motion, adjustable cable device though.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    What's good, Aaron? Since when have things flipped upside down? I thought it was that you could still manage a decent workout with machines, but barbells and dumbbells were the choice of tools for the most effective workout.

    I do like the Free Motion, adjustable cable device though.
    There are always 2 sides... As some1 can say training upper/lower VS. Full body VS. 4/5 day split.
    Not much is up.
    Getting ready for t day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There are always 2 sides... As some1 can say training upper/lower VS. Full body VS. 4/5 day split.
    Not much is up.
    Getting ready for t day.
    I think so long as you get into the gym or just get out and 'do work' and put in the time and effort, you're 97% ahead of the curve anyways Yesterday was squat day with 1 isolated movement (shrugs), so today is going to be something other than legs.

    I had to take some anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs) the other day and I already take a good plethora of anti-oxidants with anti-inflammatory properties and fish oil, so I'm thinking for general health and well-being, this product would be more than good. I'm going to put it on my list of things, but I'm still interested in the progress.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's cool when a gym has nice equipment and fancy machines.
    You can still get it done with barbells and dumb bells but things have sure progressed.
    We have it a bit e z.
    To be honest, I rarely use any crazy equipment. I like barbells and dumbbells the best. I do like the cable machine set up and the chest supported t bar row that my gym has but other than that i really try to stick to the basics.
    SFW and GFH

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Consider me subscribed. I'm having some inflamation issues and this stuff looks sickening (in a good way of course) and MST is just utterly, brutally, fantastic of a company.
    Welcome.
    SFW and GFH

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you know it. I took a long break to get some gym time in with some conventional lifts but I couldn't drop them altogether
    old habits die hard, lol.....glad you are back!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taman Lookin' for a Fixx (Joint Fixx that is) Sponsored Log
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. Getting READY 4 WAR, Diesel Style (Nosnmiveins' sponsored log)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in