Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Big Thank You to the AL Family for making this opportunity possible! Having injuries are no joke and I have 100% trust in ALs products as I have used their products before!

About Me:
Name: Airborne
Height: 6ft
Weight: 261
Bf% not sure of... Have Abs

Background:
Got serious back into training a year and a half ago... Lost motivation after Army and got chunky from drinking. Changed life when found out I was having a child... Who is now almost 6 months old. Two months ago I started training in powerlifting with professional help. Made some serious improvements squating and DLing around 700 pounds yet my strong point has always been Bench Press. Due to my shoulder issues my bench is not gettin any better and pain is more prominent.
Max Bench is 500lbs 2 months ago but haven't pressed over 475 since. Not to mention I have my first PL meet in under 2 months which will be a Bench Press and Deadlift meet. Please help me AL!

Training Split:
Monday- Squat
Tuesday- Bench
Wednesday- Abs
Thursday- Deads
Friday- Shoulder Rehab work

Will be dosing this product 2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM!

First dose is going down tonight!

Oh and the bottle looks kickass!!! Way diff then the other bottles!

Attachments

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed brotha! New you would b logging this lol, hope this stuff works for ya. You got a comp to win bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Subbed brotha! New you would b logging this lol, hope this stuff works for ya. You got a comp to win bro!
Welcome brother!!! Glad to have my bros showing up and as far as my coach knows... I won't be competing in Bench yet unless I make improvements within the next month. Said I had some tricks up my sleeve so we will see!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You know I'm in!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for some feedback brother. Joint support is the only type of supplement I can't do without.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm in for some feedback brother. Joint support is the only type of supplement I can't do without.
Ah shat!!! Welcome Brotha Breezy! I know its a staple for you! Time to see what its all about! Thank you for joining bro! Def excited to heal this up nicely!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to see how this helps so I can stay around this game a little longer.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Need to see how this helps so I can stay around this game a little longer.
Definitely! Haha I'm excited bout this!!! I wanna be normal again... Injuries kill your confidence. Before I always looked forward to Chest and Tri days... Now I don't because of the fact :-/

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
man that is a cool-looking bottle. :cool:

in for this, know you'll put the product to the test.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We already deep in this biatch, I'm running a bit late, but I'm here now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
man that is a cool-looking bottle. :cool:

in for this, know you'll put the product to the test.
Haha you know it brother! You as well! And WELCOME!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks AB... Struggling with a sore knee, elbow and shoulder... so hoping this stuff works for you bro
Lots more than myself but def! AL never let's down! Let's see how it works and get you healed up as well!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Btw! Couldn't take it and downed two caps an hour ago! So far I've noticed 0 GI discomfort like I have with Joint Help. This is my second support I've used next to Joint Help. Joint Help took the edge off but didn't do much for anything else. We shall see!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you got your package. I'll be following along for the ride. I know you're gonna love it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Glad to see you got your package. I'll be following along for the ride. I know you're gonna love it!
There you are brother! Once again Thank You! You the man!!! Let's get my bench numbers back up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Today is just 30 mins of at home ab work with the wife and fam time! Tomorrow I will be Pulling!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Today is just 30 mins of at home ab work with the wife and fam time! Tomorrow I will be Pulling!
Tommorrows back to crushing it!im really pumped to see what this does for you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tommorrows back to crushing it!im really pumped to see what this does for you.
Hell yea! Ima pull that 700 tomorrow!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you go boy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh...
Y'all still eating clean? ;)
She is haha Im just eating! As long as I keep my sugars low and keep my simple Carbs after workouts I'm g2g

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
She is haha Im just eating! As long as I keep my sugars low and keep my simple Carbs after workouts I'm g2g
True.
I agree with that. Pop tarts only after work outs?

I was eating only sweet potatos but now I go for white potatos cause I red they are fine as well... Who cares and pros eat a ton of white rice :lol:
The only thing I'm having that could be considered bad are Muscle Sandwich bars.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
True.

I was eating only sweet potatos but now I go for white potatos cause I red they are fine as well... Who cares and pros eat a ton of white rice :lol:
The only thing I'm having that could be considered bad are Muscle Sandwich bars.
Haha I cut back on the Tarts Tbh haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True.

The only thing I'm having that could be considered bad are Man Meat Sandwich bars.
Protein content? :wave2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nap time before the gym! Will post up results after ;-) pull day!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You better go big, I'm gunna go for 700 tomorrow. I will video tape it to verify my progress.......jk/ but it sounded good lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You better go big, I'm gunna go for 700 tomorrow. I will video tape it to verify my progress.......jk/ but it sounded good lol
Try it!!! U got it haha just think u can!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Supped up... Will take Achilles post work out...

Time to go pull some weight!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Try it!!! U got it haha just think u can!
Lol! Thanks for the confidense boost. But I'm gunna pass on that weight for now. But shooting for 545! Couldn't get it last week but I want it bad tomorrow. We will c!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol! Thanks for the confidense boost. But I'm gunna pass on that weight for now. But shooting for 545! Couldn't get it last week but I want it bad tomorrow. We will c!
You Will get it bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they have a dosing time recommendation for this?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do they have a dosing time recommendation for this?
2 AM and 2 PM
Do not exceed 6 caps a day ;-)

Update comin soon! Freakin excited!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Deads: 8/5/3/3/2/1/1
700... Did it :) took two attempts

Goodmornings: 5/5/3
405... Ouch... Hung on pull up bar to stretch me out and banged out a set of pull ups!

Straight bar cable rows: 5/5/5

Lat pulldowns: 12/10

Standing bb curls: 8/5/3

Db preacher curl: 8/8/8

Rope hammer cable curls: 10/8/8

Weighed in and up 10 pounds ;-) its started! Best pumps ever! Glad MM pulled through as well!

700 RAW is no joke coach said... Sayin its my strongest lift... He wants to see what a suit will do for me haha

Note: Deadlift for 700... 1st attempt I only got it bout a foot off the ground... 2nd attempt... Took me a lil to lock out and I ****in ripped ass hahahaha was embarassing!

Suppdate:
Today joints felt a lot better! Placebo or could have this product kicked in that fast? The real test Will be Tuesdays and well actually fridays too so we Will see. My hip flexor joints were well lubricated!