Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. My deadlift form is horrible I think.. I had lower back surgery 10 years ago, so not sure if subconsciously I try to protect it when I pull. Even my grip seems bad/weak.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Gonna go tear up chest and tris. Adding in bis. Takin back off this week for max recovery. My CNS is tellin me to back off a little. Shoulders feel awesome. Hopefully they stay like that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Weight is the same which means I'm holding nicely. No sides. Cycle Assist is doin its job and well. Only on Test now. Hit Chest, Tris and bis. Takin next two days off.

    Flat Bench: 15/15/3/2/1
    315
    350
    385
    450
    475

    Db flat: 8/8/8
    150
    150
    150

    Decline bench: 8/8
    315
    325

    Peck Dec: 15/10/10
    200
    220
    230

    Db oh tri ext: 15/15/15
    40
    50
    55

    Tri pressdown: 10/10/10
    220
    230
    240

    Single arm tri pressdown: 8/8
    80
    90

    Db alternate bi curls: 8/8/5
    90
    90
    95

    Hammer strength preacher: 10/8/6
    100
    120
    130

    Reverse straight bar cable curl: 10/8/6
    110
    120
    130

    Pull ups: 2 sets of 15 BW
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Great #'s brotha! You can and will get more. 500 and Beyond! You da Bauss!

  5. Name:  weight-lifting-like-a-boss.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  116.4 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    My deadlift form is horrible I think.. I had lower back surgery 10 years ago, so not sure if subconsciously I try to protect it when I pull. Even my grip seems bad/weak.
    If you use chalk and an alternating grip I think you'll find grip to be a non-issue.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    If you use chalk and an alternating grip I think you'll find grip to be a non-issue.
    This exactly! I use under over for heavy lifts and hook grip for others
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    If you use chalk and an alternating grip I think you'll find grip to be a non-issue.
    This ..also remember to use a closer grip for the heavy heavy lifts.
    Although I would have you shy away from deads...how bad was the back surgery? I would rather see more leg curls and hyper extensions rather than throwing out your back.
    ..can you squat now? I have a bud who has lower back probs and he can't. He uses legoress instead.

    Also plate pinches are great for grip aswell as towel pull ups if you feel like grip is indeed the issue
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  9. Happy Thanksgiving family!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving family!!!
    Happy thanksgiving my brother!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Happy Thanksgiving family!!!
    Happy Turkey day.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  12. Enjoy the turkey boys! Our thanksgiving was last month lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    This ..also remember to use a closer grip for the heavy heavy lifts.
    Although I would have you shy away from deads...how bad was the back surgery? I would rather see more leg curls and hyper extensions rather than throwing out your back.
    ..can you squat now? I have a bud who has lower back probs and he can't. He uses legoress instead.

    Also plate pinches are great for grip aswell as towel pull ups if you feel like grip is indeed the issue

    Hey thanks guys.. Will give the chalk and alternating grip a go again. Have tried the alt grip in the past but found it awkward, so have always used a hook grip.

    I had most of the disc between L4/L5 removed, only the core of it remains. It was fragmented bad from a hockey injury and applying direct pressure on the sciatic nerve.

    I am able to squat, but admittedly do get worried that I am going to f*ck my back when I go heavy. In fact, from one Airbourne's other threads he talked about something where his coach had him doing like a half squat where you set the pins a bit higher and push up from there. I have been using that technique to build strength, and find I am progress more with weight on full squats. (So thanks AB)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Hey thanks guys.. Will give the chalk and alternating grip a go again. Have tried the alt grip in the past but found it awkward, so have always used a hook grip.

    I had most of the disc between L4/L5 removed, only the core of it remains. It was fragmented bad from a hockey injury and applying direct pressure on the sciatic nerve.

    I am able to squat, but admittedly do get worried that I am going to f*ck my back when I go heavy. In fact, from one Airbourne's other threads he talked about something where his coach had him doing like a half squat where you set the pins a bit higher and push up from there. I have been using that technique to build strength, and find I am progress more with weight on full squats. (So thanks AB)
    That's what I like to hear bro!!! I want to spread the knowledge I learn in helpin others! I'm glad it is working. Big confidence booster for sure. Keep that chest out and rep even if you bounce off pins. My coach made me load up 800+ and do it I was intimidated at first haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's what I like to hear bro!!! I want to spread the knowledge I learn in helpin others! I'm glad it is working. Big confidence booster for sure. Keep that chest out and rep even if you bounce off pins. My coach made me load up 800+ and do it I was intimidated at first haha
    You are like a human forklift bro!

    800 sounds like a pipe dream lol, but I suppose anything is possible with enough work and dedication.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    You are like a human forklift bro!

    800 sounds like a pipe dream lol, but I suppose anything is possible with enough work and dedication.
    Haha that's what people at work call me. They walk in and I'm lifting boxed furniture and **** by myself
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. For some reason, I don't doubt that lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Most recent pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Putting on nice weight and tightening up is all win in my world!! Oh yeah,and eating whatever the fack I want. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Putting on nice weight and tightening up is all win in my world!! Oh yeah,and eating whatever the fack I want. Lol
    I love eating whatever I want lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Shoulder day! Feel good today! We shall see how heavy I go :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Rear delt flys
    Rear delt pec deck
    Rotator cuff pulls
    Hammer Strength Shoulder press... 3 plates per arm for sets of 8. Pleased me
    Db Lat raises
    Db front raises
    Single arm hammer strength shrugs
    Bb shoulder shrugs

    Achilles is unbelievable. I never knew a product could do this kind of healing. I recommend this to everyone who has joint, ligaments or tendon issues. So far got a person at work to order some. Not fully healed but is getting better by the day.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Stacking on some decent size AB bro!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Stacking on some decent size AB bro!
    Thank you brother! My measurements are better to go off of but feels good
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Achilles is unbelievable. I never knew a product could do this kind of healing. I recommend this to everyone who has joint, ligaments or tendon issues. So far got a person at work to order some. Not fully healed but is getting better by the day.
    I'm glad it's working so well with you. I've also been suggesting it to family and friends. I'm waiting for some feedback from my mother.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  26. People been askin bout it to. It's the real deal
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. FINALLY!!! Back in the gym!!! Feeling amazing after 4 days off. Plenty of rest. Achilles does the body good but I feel a lil feverish.
    A bit tired today... Gonna try to smash out some legs.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Squats: 8/5/3/2/1
    405
    455
    500
    585
    645 was not 1rm, was gonna film my 1rm but didn't get to it nor did I.know I was done squating.

    Deep Squats: 8/8/6
    405
    405
    405

    Leg Press + calf press superset: 8/8/8 + 15/15/15
    7 plates
    8 plates
    9 plates

    Hammer Strength leg ext: 10/10/10
    3 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter plates

    Hammer strength leg curls: 10/10/10
    3 plates
    4 plates
    4 plates

    Hip and thigh abductor supersets

    Body felt good, 645 was too easy on squats. Coach said depth was awesome! **** tho... He put the wraps on so tight I didnt think I could bend my legs haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Still 'mirin that squat. Great work.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    Still 'mirin that squat. Great work.
    Thank you brother! Vids comin Thursday for sure. I been cam shy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in