Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Great shoulder workout! No pain which means heavy next week!!! New Shrug bar kicked ass but harder then standard barbell.

    Ok so I totally read the scale wrong yesterday or somethin... I'm +12 pounds empty. I'm more dense with a little bit of size. Wife pointed out a web of new stretch marks. Definitely feel better!

    I had the biggest pump in my today which was wierd due to hittin shoulders. Puffy and firm. Not to mention acne I had and new hair growth. Hormonal spurt? :-P
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Achilles is in my top fav supps... Health is the most important
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Achilles is in my top fav supps... Health is the most important
    ahaa nice.
    yeah i think this is going to be a small phenomenon for awhile..hope Jake has things well-stocked.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    ahaa nice.
    yeah i think this is going to be a small phenomenon for awhile..hope Jake has things well-stocked.
    Agreed haha lookin like a monster in that avi Snags!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Subbed...I'm having a shoulder issue and interested to see the outcome!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Fitlife
    Subbed...I'm having a shoulder issue and interested to see the outcome!
    Welcome brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Suppdate:
    Things are going smoothly. Tonight did have some shoulder pain in the right one this time. Not sure why... Tweaked it lifting a directors chair on a 7 ft shelf. It has subsided tho and hasn't came back. No worries.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Suppdate: Things are going smoothly. Tonight did have some shoulder pain in the right one this time. Not sure why... Tweaked it lifting a directors chair on a 7 ft shelf. It has subsided tho and hasn't came back. No worries.
    Sounds good man. Still have a decent amount of time on this run, looking forward to your recovery. As I'm sure you are! lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    Sounds good man. Still have a decent amount of time on this run, looking forward to your recovery. As I'm sure you are! lol
    Oh most definitely! I feel already 95% better haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Off this weekend. Need that rest. Having wierd discomfort in my right delt unfortunately since that tweak. Not sure why. It's a diff discomfort then I have had. Off to work I go!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Glad to see you are moving along without much shoulder pain. Achilles has definitely impressed me thus far, one of the few joint products I will reorder. Achilles + Joint Force for topical support is one hell of a combo. If you haven't already, look into Ice packs such as this one I will link you below. I have one like it but mine goes over both arms and shoulders. Its a little pricey but beyond worth it. My brother has had the same one for 10 years. You will never go back to regular ice again. They are great because they comfortably conform around the whole area and cool it much faster.

    Also, they cover the biceps, neck, and the lats to an extent as well which is important because all of these muscles (especially biceps) run through and tie in at several different points throughout the shoulder so it is important to decrease inflammation in all of those areas.

    I am not sure of the make of mine but it looks like this only double sided:

    http://www.amazon.com/Elasto-Gel-Sho...+wrap+ice+pack

    Throw this on after your workouts and you will notice a major difference

  12. Hell yea man great info! Todays another rest day. Squatting tomorrow. Nothin to new to report. That tweak went away and feelin normal again.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Got plenty of rest and family time but now its back to the grind. Squats today!!! Let's get it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Ohhhhh buddy! I'm subed so hard.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Ohhhhh buddy! I'm subed so hard.
    Hahaha what up Pyro! Been awhile
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hahaha what up Pyro! Been awhile
    New gf. Company merger
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    New gf. Company merger
    Word haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. No spotter or nothin... I just went balls to the wall. Little bit of a headache but from the bloodshot eyes its from pushing.

    Squats: 5/5/3/3/2
    405
    500
    550
    600
    650... The second rep was just parallel. The first was below.

    Box squats: 3/3/3
    450
    450
    450

    Front squats: 5/5/5
    315
    315
    315

    Machine calf press: 15/15/15
    400
    450
    450

    Leg ext - laying leg curl superset: 10/10/10
    240,160
    250,160
    250,160

    Hip and thigh abductor superset: 10/10/10
    160,120
    170,140
    180,150

    Inside of thighs a small sharp burn but went away after some higher rep. Achilles is working magic! Hands down best investment
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Inside of thighs a small sharp burn but went away after some higher rep. Achilles is working magic! Hands down best investment
    Damn right! Antaeus Labs will make you invulnerable... it's our mission
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    Damn right! Antaeus Labs will make you invulnerable... it's our mission
    So far so good brother! CatD and Snags are Seein same results so people should understand how killer this product is
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Why don't you pull the tampon out and start lifting some real weights!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Why don't you pull the tampon out and start lifting some real weights!
    I know I know :-/ Hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. My jaw dropped when I saw those squat weights. Absolutely killin it man.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Why don't you pull the tampon out and start lifting some real weights!

    Lmao....nice call out!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    My jaw dropped when I saw those squat weights. Absolutely killin it man.
    Haha thank you man! My squats are kickass. I guess my deads are more impressive to my coach tho haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lmao....nice call out!!
    Haha can't let his head get too big! That's some crazy weight for sure though man good motivation for my leg workout today

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha thank you man! My squats are kickass. I guess my deads are more impressive to my coach tho haha
    I'll take either. Both are beastly. I hope to get to a 600 DL before this school year is out.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    Haha can't let his head get too big! That's some crazy weight for sure though man good motivation for my leg workout today
    Kill it bro! U ever do resistance or box squats?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    I'll take either. Both are beastly. I hope to get to a 600 DL before this school year is out.
    You will get it bro!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I'll take either. Both are beastly. I hope to get to a 600 DL before this school year is out.
    600 is my goal too. Probably close to 550 or so as of right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kill it bro! U ever do resistance or box squats?
    Yeah man box squats, bands, reverse bands, chains, front squats, haha you name it I have probably done it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in