Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Wow, I thought I was strong and you put me to shame. Awesome lifts. 700 dead is crazy. I'll be trying for 550 soon (at 164 lbs).
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    Wow, I thought I was strong and you put me to shame. Awesome lifts. 700 dead is crazy. I'll be trying for 550 soon (at 164 lbs).
    Thank you brotha! 550 at 164 is awesome!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Thank you brotha! 550 at 164 is awesome!
    Holy ****! That's an awesome pull for weighing 164. Get it!

  4. Nice work,as usual
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Edit: wrong forum damn tapatalk

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Holy ****! That's an awesome pull for weighing 164. Get it!
    I've got 530 already, but with some form adjustments, I think I can hit 550. I haven't been utilizing my legs as well as I could be. I'll be trying for it soon enough.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    I've got 530 already, but with some form adjustments, I think I can hit 550. I haven't been utilizing my legs as well as I could be. I'll be trying for it soon enough.
    Look up, drag up shins and drive with heals! You got it brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Nice!! In for this. Strong dude over here
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    Nice!! In for this. Strong dude over here
    Welcome BigBlack!!! Thank you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I've got 530 already, but with some form adjustments, I think I can hit 550. I haven't been utilizing my legs as well as I could be. I'll be trying for it soon enough.
    Crazy numbers for your weight CDI
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Look up, drag up shins and drive with heals! You got it brother!
    I'll try to get a video of the attempt in a week or two. We'll see how it goes. Form was ugly so I'm pretty sure I could hit it with some adjustments.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    I'll try to get a video of the attempt in a week or two. We'll see how it goes. Form was ugly so I'm pretty sure I could hit it with some adjustments.
    What's got your form messed up?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Lifting 550 lbs!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. In on this, definitely need a joint supp that works. I've been lifting seriously about 2 years now and my left shoulder has always had problems coming and going. Also lately my hip has had some pain from the heavy deads and squats. I have faith in AL and I know you're gonna give us good feedback on this
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's got your form messed up?
    Hadn't really checked form in a while. Once I started heavy deads again, I realized my form had gotten all sorts of messed up. I haven't been getting my chest up enough so I haven't been using my legs as much as I should and haven't been able to lean back into the lift. Making these corrections should boost my deads up quite a bit. I have a video of me doing 530 with he aforementioned ****ty form, but I can't post links yet.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    Hadn't really checked form in a while. Once I started heavy deads again, I realized my form had gotten all sorts of messed up. I haven't been getting my chest up enough so I haven't been using my legs as much as I should and haven't been able to lean back into the lift. Making these corrections should boost my deads up quite a bit. I have a video of me doing 530 with he aforementioned ****ty form, but I can't post links yet.
    Ahh I see its easy to mess up DL for and muscle it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Def aint placebo... Achilles is already in effect! I could see a full recovery already! Shoulder was well lubed and pain was non existent period! Of course I went relatively light but pumped it out. Barbell shoulder press was only thing that bothered me but that was when I tried to go heavy. So switched to hammer strength presses. Things are gettin good!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Def aint placebo... Achilles is already in effect! I could see a full recovery already! Shoulder was well lubed and pain was non existent period! Of course I went relatively light but pumped it out. Barbell shoulder press was only thing that bothered me but that was when I tried to go heavy. So switched to hammer strength presses. Things are gettin good!
    Nice,can't wait to see what it offers long term!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice,can't wait to see what it offers long term!
    Exactly what I'm sayin! I know cissus builds up but what causes immediate relief? I'm new to joint and tendon repairs!

    Any idea guys?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Exactly what I'm sayin! I know cissus builds up but what causes immediate relief? I'm new to joint and tendon repairs!

    Any idea guys?
    Nope,but if it works it works and you are one that could benefit from it bug guy!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nope,but if it works it works and you are one that could benefit from it bug guy!
    You know it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Immediate relief would be the anti-inflamatory effects happening. Sounds potent...me likey!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Immediate relief would be the anti-inflamatory effects happening. Sounds potent...me likey!
    So far So good!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Take after dinner and a few mins ago :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Instructs say with or without food?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in