Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Look up, drag up shins and drive with heals! You got it brother!
    I'll try to get a video of the attempt in a week or two. We'll see how it goes. Form was ugly so I'm pretty sure I could hit it with some adjustments.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

2. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    I'll try to get a video of the attempt in a week or two. We'll see how it goes. Form was ugly so I'm pretty sure I could hit it with some adjustments.
    What's got your form messed up?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Lifting 550 lbs!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. In on this, definitely need a joint supp that works. I've been lifting seriously about 2 years now and my left shoulder has always had problems coming and going. Also lately my hip has had some pain from the heavy deads and squats. I have faith in AL and I know you're gonna give us good feedback on this
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's got your form messed up?
    Hadn't really checked form in a while. Once I started heavy deads again, I realized my form had gotten all sorts of messed up. I haven't been getting my chest up enough so I haven't been using my legs as much as I should and haven't been able to lean back into the lift. Making these corrections should boost my deads up quite a bit. I have a video of me doing 530 with he aforementioned ****ty form, but I can't post links yet.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    Hadn't really checked form in a while. Once I started heavy deads again, I realized my form had gotten all sorts of messed up. I haven't been getting my chest up enough so I haven't been using my legs as much as I should and haven't been able to lean back into the lift. Making these corrections should boost my deads up quite a bit. I have a video of me doing 530 with he aforementioned ****ty form, but I can't post links yet.
    Ahh I see its easy to mess up DL for and muscle it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Def aint placebo... Achilles is already in effect! I could see a full recovery already! Shoulder was well lubed and pain was non existent period! Of course I went relatively light but pumped it out. Barbell shoulder press was only thing that bothered me but that was when I tried to go heavy. So switched to hammer strength presses. Things are gettin good!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Def aint placebo... Achilles is already in effect! I could see a full recovery already! Shoulder was well lubed and pain was non existent period! Of course I went relatively light but pumped it out. Barbell shoulder press was only thing that bothered me but that was when I tried to go heavy. So switched to hammer strength presses. Things are gettin good!
    Nice,can't wait to see what it offers long term!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Nice,can't wait to see what it offers long term!
    Exactly what I'm sayin! I know cissus builds up but what causes immediate relief? I'm new to joint and tendon repairs!

Any idea guys?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Exactly what I'm sayin! I know cissus builds up but what causes immediate relief? I'm new to joint and tendon repairs!

Any idea guys?
    Nope,but if it works it works and you are one that could benefit from it bug guy!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Nope,but if it works it works and you are one that could benefit from it bug guy!
    You know it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Immediate relief would be the anti-inflamatory effects happening. Sounds potent...me likey!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Immediate relief would be the anti-inflamatory effects happening. Sounds potent...me likey!
    So far So good!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Take after dinner and a few mins ago :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Instructs say with or without food?

16. With food. Sometimes I do without
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Hope you don't mind me following along in here...
    SFW and GFH

18. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Hope you don't mind me following along in here...
    I do, who tha f*** do you think you are?jk,good log to follow here!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Def aint placebo... Achilles is already in effect! I could see a full recovery already! Shoulder was well lubed and pain was non existent period! Of course I went relatively light but pumped it out. Barbell shoulder press was only thing that bothered me but that was when I tried to go heavy. So switched to hammer strength presses. Things are gettin good!
    So now you're using hammer strength huh?

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius
    Hope you don't mind me following along in here...
    Get in on this brotha!!! Welcome!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

So now you're using hammer strength huh?

For rehab work hell yea!!! Hammer strength kicks ass! Never used it before
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. I'm in big guy! My body does not like moving heavy weight and I have a few problem joints! Keen to see if this works

23. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    I'm in big guy! My body does not like moving heavy weight and I have a few problem joints! Keen to see if this works
    Hell ya bro welcome!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Off today and tomorrow... Get some recovery. Seein how a few days from strenuous activity and Achilles work together!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Subbed man sorry I am late. I noticed a pretty quick anti inflammatory effect as well that I do not get with Cissus alone. I think we may be onto something good

26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Subbed man sorry I am late. I noticed a pretty quick anti inflammatory effect as well that I do not get with Cissus alone. I think we may be onto something good
    I Couldn't agree more :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Tomorrow is squat day... Nothin today. Very tired... Gonna rest till work
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    My body does not like moving heavy weight!
    glad i don't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Off today and tomorrow... Get some recovery.
    hope you enjoyed your rest big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I noticed a pretty quick anti inflammatory effect as well that I do not get with Cissus alone.
    x3
    it just hit me this morning, less swelling/tightness than usual, some slight analgesic relief..
    just felt more loose, joints not so stiff and moving freely -- felt good.

29. Todays a new day! Agreed its not gone but its taken effect. We shall see. Only the first week :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. This is looking good for us mere mortals if these 2 studs are seeing results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:48 PM