Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Awesome lifts and joint progress. I wish I had that squat. Keep killin' it and making me feel like a scrub haha.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Awesome lifts and joint progress. I wish I had that squat. Keep killin' it and making me feel like a scrub haha.
    Haha thank you my brother! That squat actually wasn't that good after lookin over it. I'll take it for my last set tho. All I can say tho is Achilles has surpassed my expectations there's no stopping. Will still be updating this log I got 6 bottles of this elixer if life haha thanks to the wife! My kid enjoys this as well. He likes being tossed around and was hard cuz he's a big boy. Delts would hurt
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha thank you my brother! That squat actually wasn't that good after lookin over it. I'll take it for my last set tho. All I can say tho is Achilles has surpassed my expectations there's no stopping. Will still be updating this log I got 6 bottles of this elixer if life haha thanks to the wife! My kid enjoys this as well. He likes being tossed around and was hard cuz he's a big boy. Delts would hurt
    I'd still gladly take that squat to that depth any day whether it was my first set or my last haha. I actually just got back to squatting after a month-long hiatus due to groin pulls and knee injuries so it's down a bit. I was hitting 355 for a 5 X 5 nearly ATG, now I'm back and was only hitting 335 for same reps X sets. My knee feels a lot better than it ever has on Achilles and I don't squat nearly as much weight, so I can see why you would enjoy this product so much. Luckily, I have a pretty steady flow of Achilles.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I'd still gladly take that squat to that depth any day whether it was my first set or my last haha. I actually just got back to squatting after a month-long hiatus due to groin pulls and knee injuries so it's down a bit. I was hitting 355 for a 5 X 5 nearly ATG, now I'm back and was only hitting 335 for same reps X sets. My knee feels a lot better than it ever has on Achilles and I don't squat nearly as much weight, so I can see why you would enjoy this product so much. Luckily, I have a pretty steady flow of Achilles.
    Def!!! Can't agree more gains are gains whether slow or fast keep at it and u Will be bending the bar in no time at all. Deep squats are awesome. Practically sittin down. I do sets of 5 with 455... Sure I could go more but with those its bout concentration. You got this!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Killed a back and bi workout today! Felt well limber and no joint issues at all... The pinch in the shoulder is actually going away. So that's a plus fo sho!

    Deadlifts from center of shin: 8/8/8/6/8/15
    315
    405
    455
    550
    455
    405

    Bent over Db rows: 8/8/8
    120
    130
    140

    Straight bar cable rows: 8/8/6
    285
    295
    310

    Lat pulldown: 15/12
    165
    175

    Db bi curl: 8/6/6
    70
    80
    90

    Hammer strength preacher: 15/12/8
    110
    125
    140

    Standing straight bar cable curls: 8/8/8/6
    120
    140
    160
    180

    Cable hammer curls with rope: 10/8
    130
    135

    Strength hasn't went up a lot really but the pump was intense. Especially in the bis where it hurt and this was after Lat pulldowns
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Killed a back and bi workout today! Felt well limber and no joint issues at all... The pinch in the shoulder is actually going away. So that's a plus fo sho!

    Deadlifts from center of shin: 8/8/8/6/8/15
    315
    405
    455
    550
    455
    405

    Bent over Db rows: 8/8/8
    120
    130
    140

    Straight bar cable rows: 8/8/6
    285
    295
    310

    Lat pulldown: 15/12
    165
    175

    Db bi curl: 8/6/6
    70
    80
    90

    Hammer strength preacher: 15/12/8
    110
    125
    140

    Standing straight bar cable curls: 8/8/8/6
    120
    140
    160
    180

    Cable hammer curls with rope: 10/8
    130
    135

    Strength hasn't went up a lot really but the pump was intense. Especially in the bis where it hurt and this was after Lat pulldowns
    Nice workout brotha! You are the Man!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Killed a back and bi workout today! Felt well limber and no joint issues at all... The pinch in the shoulder is actually going away. So that's a plus fo sho!

    Deadlifts from center of shin: 8/8/8/6/8/15
    315
    405
    455
    550
    455
    405

    Bent over Db rows: 8/8/8
    120
    130
    140

    Straight bar cable rows: 8/8/6
    285
    295
    310

    Lat pulldown: 15/12
    165
    175

    Db bi curl: 8/6/6
    70
    80
    90

    Hammer strength preacher: 15/12/8
    110
    125
    140

    Standing straight bar cable curls: 8/8/8/6
    120
    140
    160
    180

    Cable hammer curls with rope: 10/8
    130
    135

    Strength hasn't went up a lot really but the pump was intense. Especially in the bis where it hurt and this was after Lat pulldowns
    Damn man 15 reps on 405 after 5 sets including a 6x 550! Insane!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Damn man 15 reps on 405 after 5 sets including a 6x 550! Insane!
    Haha ya I figured out that my sticking point is like 2-3 inches from ground... After that **** is easy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha ya I figured out that my sticking point is like 2-3 inches from ground... After that **** is easy
    I hit my PR on deads today at 455 for 3. Got a long ways before I can get up to those weights you can throw around.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I hit my PR on deads today at 455 for 3. Got a long ways before I can get up to those weights you can throw around.
    That's still beast pulls bro!!! Guaranteed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. You standing on a box doing the deads AB?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. No in a rack, pins set about center shin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Doing any speed pulls for explosiveness from the floor?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Did first week Will be doing next week with bands
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Nice! Still have loads of time to dial it in before setting new records.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice! Still have loads of time to dial it in before setting new records.
    This! I need to get a stronger hold on my sticking point. Should be no prob
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Yes and you will. Bands and chains are mostly benefiting the upper end of the lift. Floor sticking points are a little trickier. Deficit pulling,and glute/ham strengtheners work well for this area. But hey,I don't have any state records and your coach does so I think I will let him work his magic.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yes and you will. Bands and chains are mostly benefiting the upper end of the lift. Floor sticking points are a little trickier. Deficit pulling,and glute/ham strengtheners work well for this area. But hey,I don't have any state records and your coach does so I think I will let him work his magic.
    No u have helped me a lot Grey! Ima throw a shout out when I win and hit that state
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha ya I figured out that my sticking point is like 2-3 inches from ground... After that **** is easy
    Sounds like its time to hit up those deficit deads then haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    Sounds like its time to hit up those deficit deads then haha
    Yes from blocks!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Straight bombed shoulders today!!! Felt good and guess what! Not one sign of pain! I still am amazed at this product... It really makes you invincible.

    Started off

    Rotator cuff pulls: 20/20
    30
    30

    Rear delt raises: 12/10/8
    35
    45
    55

    Rear delt flys on pec Dec: 15/12/10
    135
    145
    155

    Hammer strength OH press: 10/8/6
    3 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter plates

    Standing OH press with Db: 10/8/6
    95
    105
    115

    Db lateral raise: 10/8/8
    40
    45
    50

    Db front raise: 8/8
    40
    45

    Shrugs with trap bar: 15/15/15
    3 plates
    3 plates
    3 plates

    Seated hammer strength shrugs: 12/12/12
    4 plates
    4 plates
    4 plates

    I'm spent!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Awesome work! I've never done deficit deads personally, but they seem to help out a lot of other guys.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Awesome work! I've never done deficit deads personally, but they seem to help out a lot of other guys.
    Squats today :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quad porn! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Get it!!!

    Box Squats: 10/8/5/5/3/1/1/1/1
    315
    355
    405
    405
    475
    510
    510
    510
    565

    ATG Squats: 5/5
    450
    450

    ATG Front Squats: 5/5
    315
    315

    Calf Press: 15/15/15
    360
    370
    380

    Leg Ext and Laying leg curl supersets: 8/8/8
    250,120
    260,130
    270,130

    Hip and Thigh abductor Superset: 10/10/10
    140,110
    150,120
    160,130
    These are a must for hip stability. I can tell a huge improvement! Concentrate on the motion... Slow and steady. Don't need to go heavy.

    All around great quick workout.

    Waiting on my other bottles of Achilles and I can def tell the diff of not having it :-/
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in