Ideas for a newbie?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been lifting for many years but am new to supplements in general. Currently taking Jack3d which is ehh not too bad, krill oil, L glutamate, and a relatively cheap protein powder. I am 40 years old and work out on average 5 days a week and cardio 3 days a week.

flaboy727

flaboy727

Awards
What are you asking for tho? Lol ph ideas? Aas ideas? Or better supplements?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proven supps I guess so many to choose from and none are cheap. A good pwo would be a nice start. Not a big fan of Jack3d I was taking NO Extreme before and liked it but at 60 a month it's a little steep

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you should get into the habit of using preworkouts only when you need them, not every workout. once tolerance builds up and caffeine addiction kicks in, lif starts to suck. then youll have a month or two of dull workouts

and the words "proven" and "supplements" hate each other. google any supplement, and youll fund contradicting evidence for it. in the end, youll have to find out what works for you. an example for me is yohimbe. some people love it, i personally hate the ****, makes me feel like im dying.

look into craze. its a preworkout that revolves more around focus than energy or pumps. its my favorite along with many others. just dont let the tolerance build up. it sux ass once that happens

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info thanks man. I have heard some good things about craze I will look into it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemavol is a good non stim prewo. condense is another good prewo, not as strung out of a feeling as jack3d

you'll find a lot of supplement logs on here so I'm sure you can find something that appeals to you

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya there are tons it's kinda overwhelming. I suppose as I get more educated on the subject though it will make more sense.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
browse around nutraplanet.com

do you have any specific goals?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
My favorites in this order.
Muscle marinade
Focus xt
Prodigy

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly just lean muscle and steady increased strength

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And no more frickin joint pain!! I thought the krill would help that but maybe it's just old age lmao

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
And no more frickin joint pain!! I thought the krill would help that but maybe it's just old age lmao
krill is really for the heart. fish oil in general doesnt actually help joints, it reduces inflamation which in turn helps joints, if thats the cause for pain. and it takes 3 weeks of use for those effects to happen

orange triad is a pretty popular multivitamin with joint support mixed in with it. its one of the only multis out there at actualy uses forms of vitamins that your body wl absorb. unfortunately, itll cost a little bit ifyou use it as a staple. it costs me more than protein lol.

you can look into cissus products too for joints. ive jever used them myself so cant comment from experience. but there are a lot of reviews on jt to go through