MAN Sports REM PM...Nighty Night

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost, huge thanks and shout out to MustangManGT for picking me to win this awesome sleep aid/cortisol control/GH & hormone optimizer.

Currently I am doing a lean bulk/recomp. I just started about a week ago, so I am hoping to see how well REM PM will help with:

Rest, recover, keeping BF low/changes in body comp, and feeling upon waking.

I will be dosing one cap 30 minutes before bed. I will also see how well it works with/without food.

Stats:

23 years young
5'9"

Let's get it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 5, 2012

Last night was my first dose of REM PM. I took one capsule around 11 p.m. I was pretty tired already from staying up the past couple nights and studying for my test today(which I think went pretty well, lets hope). Even though I was pretty tired already, about 25 minutes after popping the capsule, I could feel myself to get very relaxed and my eyes kept closing. Finally had to put the notes down and crawl in bed. So since it was the first night there really isn't much else I can comment on as of now.

One other thing I will be looking for while taking this product is if/how many times I get up to tinkle in the middle of the night. I have high body temperature pretty much always, so I will also see if this will help me stay asleep instead of rolling around at night.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
[SUP][/SUP]
Subbed!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 6, 2012

Took my dose around 11:30 last night, then layed down on the couch and watched some good ol' Sportscenter. Lights were out right away it felt like. I crashed on the couch for a few hours then had to wake up and go to the bathroom. Then layed back down on my bed and I was out right away again.

This morning I felt:
Very rested
No grogginess
No comment on body comp as of now
Had a brutal back/bicep workout yesterday, feeling pretty sore

Overall, I still am only dosing one capsule and last night I took on an empty stomach. Not much to really comment on now but as I get going, there will be much more to come.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 7, 2012

Took my dose last night at about 12:00 in the morning. Watched some tv for about 20 minutes, next thing I knew I was out.

This morning I felt:
Very rested and awake
No grogginess at all
Pretty sore still
No comment on body comp yet

I don't know if it was REM PM, but I had a pretty weird dream last night and I haven't had one of those types of dreams for quite some time now. Wasn't scary or anything like that, just kinda out there. Another good thing was, I didn't wake up once to take a piss. I almost always wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. So being able to keep sleeping through the night and not have to get up to go to the bathroom is awesome.

Last night I dosed my capsule about 15 minutes after I ate a light meal. So I'm not sure if it is just because of the third night dosing this, but last night I slept better when I dosed it a little bit after a meal.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Morning,

First off, Wowza. Last nights sleep was off the chain. I slept like a baby. Seriously.

This morning I felt:
Very awake
Very relaxed
No angry or mad at all
No grogginess
Body is still sore

Took my dose at about 12 a.m last night and watched some tv in my bed. I was out within 15 minutes that is for sure. Another good thing is I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Which like I stated yesterday, I pretty much always have to get up once if not twice in the night to go. So being able to keep sleeping felt amazing.

Overall I am pretty impressed with REM PM, and its only the fourth night. I am looking forward to more restful and peaceful sleep.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice updates,seems this is working for ya!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates,seems this is working for ya!
Ya for sure. Didn't think it would kick in this early, and maybe it hasn't, but sure seems like it. Which is awesome MAN.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Eat like a king, train like a slave, sleep like a baby, look like a god.

Glad you're enjoying it dude!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat like a king, train like a slave, sleep like a baby, look like a god.

Glad you're enjoying it dude!
Haha ya that pretty much sums it up. Ya I'm really enjoying it so far.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about not updating last two days. Crazy weekend. Anyways, still dosing one cap a night and the sleep has been amazing. I've taken other sleeping supps such as ZMA, melatonin, and tried other various brands. REM PM is by far the best I've taken. Not even a week into the bottle and noticing many benefits.

Sleep has been amazing
No grogginess
Starting to notice some body comp changes
Feeling very rested and awake

Loving this stuff so far

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 11, 2012

Hello and good morning to my on sub'ed dude lol.

Woke up at about 9 this morning. Took my dose at 10:30 last night. It really kicked in quick. I wasn't even really that tired, but at about 10:45, I could feel my eyes to get tired and my body to get rested. I was watching ESPN and felt very relaxed.

Sleep was amazing, didn't wake up once during the night.
Looked tight in the morning.
Feeling very awake
No tossing and turning during the night.
Dreams are getting kinda crazy
Getting the rest I need to recover very nicely.

Still only taking one cap and gonna stay with one cap. There is no need for two caps with REM PM I feel. One cap dose the job amazingly.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Cray dreams come and go; mine were crazy both nights this weekend haha.

LOL I just realized I'm the only sub, relatively bro. S'all good, at least you're sleeping like a champ :cool:

Jelly of your crashing to ESPN - my cable has been out for almost 2 weeks due to ignorance with the parent company switching to digital transmission only, or some **** they fed us. It feels weird now that I've adjusted to no espn :mad:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cray dreams come and go; mine were crazy both nights this weekend haha.

LOL I just realized I'm the only sub, relatively bro. S'all good, at least you're sleeping like a champ :cool:

Jelly of your crashing to ESPN - my cable has been out for almost 2 weeks due to ignorance with the parent company switching to digital transmission only, or some **** they fed us. It feels weird now that I've adjusted to no espn :mad:
Ya true but usually I don't have these types of dream... well see if they continue.

And no ESPN... I would freak out/ go insane seriously.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoD Black Ops 2 release tonight. Gonna be a long awesome early morning... be popping my capsule are some point haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Seems this is helping you out some.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Gaahhhh I'm jelly. My xbox (new/black) shorted out LITERALLY one day after the warranty ended, and Microsoft refused to honor it so it's sitting in my closet at home. BO2 and H4, and I'm the only of my group of usual COD buddies to not get it on release. FUARK.

Luls have fun dude.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well like I said... I stayed up till about 6 this morning playing COD... which is awesome by the way for those who care.... anyways...

Popped my pill at about 545... I was out at 546 lol. I was already exhausted buy took the capsule to help me sleep in and get the rest I needed, which I needed.

Helped me sleep in
Felt good and ready for more COD :)
Sleep amazing
No weird dreams this time
Body is sore so the deep sleep really helped me

Overall still going good. I feel like REM PM is getting to be more beneficial as I keep dosing it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaahhhh I'm jelly. My xbox (new/black) shorted out LITERALLY one day after the warranty ended, and Microsoft refused to honor it so it's sitting in my closet at home. BO2 and H4, and I'm the only of my group of usual COD buddies to not get it on release. FUARK.

Luls have fun dude.
That's messed up and sucks dude. You think with all the $$$ they make they could fix the damn thing seriously.

I went to the midnight release and it was cray. Took forever to get it, but well worth it lol... not trying to brag. Hopefully ull get a chance to play sometime for real.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems this is helping you out some.
Ya its definitely helping me out. More then I thought it would because of previous sleeping aid pills didn't really work, but REM PM is doing its job and working wonders for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

So I stayed up till about 1am playing call of duty and doing a bit of studying... if you can actually believe that haha...

Took my dose around 12:55 then went and laid down. Once again I was out within 15 minutes.

Sleep was once again amazing. Not having to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom is always good...get that extra sleep in to recover
Had another weird weird weird dream.
I feel like the extra sleep is helping me recover much more... I lifted legs yesterday then played some basketball and today I feel good... although for me the legs get sore as the days go on so well see..
Woke up feeling good and awake with no grogginess or no angryness lol...

So again, still sticking with just one capsule for a deep sleep.. really this product is doing way more then I thought it would. Its been about a week now almost, so ill start to talk about body comp changes more as I feel and see them.

I just am starting another log today with ABE, EP, and Alphamine if you guys wanna follow it.. I'd put the link up but I need like 20 more posts... its in the supplement log section called... lean bulking with ABE, EP, and Alphamine.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nooiiice.

Are you remembering your dreams any more than usual?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nooiiice.

Are you remembering your dreams any more than usual?
Ya I am which is also weird cause I never really rememeber my dreams. And last night I had two dreams and remember them both.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Lol just making sure it wasn't just me. Recalling them + Great sleep has been my run (currently dosing a bottle as well), even at nights when I get 4 or so hours of sleep.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol just making sure it wasn't just me. Recalling them + Great sleep has been my run (currently dosing a bottle as well), even at nights when I get 4 or so hours of sleep.
Ya I hear ya. Are you logging your bottle?

neddo

neddo

Awards
That's a big negative bromigo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my dose at about 12 am last night. Wasn't tired at all. I was playing call of duty, then the girlfriend called me to go to bed... had to shut it down lol. So I went to bed and turned the TV on for some ESPN, next thing I know, I'm out.... dead out.

I wasn't tired at all when I took my dose. Probably took 15-20 to kick in.

Even though it was snowing during the night, and the heat was up, but that that high, I was still pretty hot. My body temperature is always high most of the time, so I pretty much sleep with no blackets. Usually I roll around a lot because I am so hot. But with REM PM, no rolling around at all. Just getting the necessary sleep and rest that I need to recover. I am really digging this sleep aid. It is doing more then just helping me sleep.

I am waking up feeling refreshed
Recovering well
Noticing little body comp effects

Still just dosing one capsule because I feel that two capsules is not needed, nor ever is it. Only time I would need two capsules is if I pull an all nighter till about 8 the next morning playing call of duty haha.

Be back to update tomorrow fellas.
Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will update tonight..... DENVER BRONCOS GAME HERE I COME!!!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updating.

First of all... the game was sickening awesome lol. Of course Denver won 30-23. Stadium was packed.

Back to REM PM.

Dosing single capsule on an empty stomach. Reason for this is because my last meal is most of the time around 10-10:30 and I go to bed around 12ish most of the time. Like I said before though I did dose once with food and I still had an amazing sleep.

this week is Thanksgiving break at the University of Wyoming starting Wednesday so that's sweet. I think I am going to dose two capsules for two or three days just to experiment and see if I notice anything different from one capsule.

To be honest, I think since I'm in such a deep sleep, I can't feel my body temperature at night and I don't toss and turn at all, but still I don't use any blankets till about 6 in the morning lol.

I haven't had a dream the last two nights, just wanted to get that out there. I thought maybe since I was in such a deep sleep, the REM PM made me dream, which maybe it does sometimes, but not the past two nights.

The recovery is going awesome. Getting in the necessary sleep I need. I hurt my hand last weekend by falling down nd trying to catch myself. So lifting and putting pressure on the palm hurts, so I can't go as heavy, just upping my reps. But obviouslt that was good cause I am sore as ***t.

So overall going amazing and hope it continues.

Over and out until tomorrow.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice updates dude! I'm sure that Denver game was cray, we didn't get it here so I missed a gem. Got to watch Dallas almost suck it against the Browns at home though :)

Interested in your 2x cap dosage results. I bounce between 1 or 2 caps depending on how tired I am initially (differing melatonin intake).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates dude! I'm sure that Denver game was cray, we didn't get it here so I missed a gem. Got to watch Dallas almost suck it against the Browns at home though :)

Interested in your 2x cap dosage results. I bounce between 1 or 2 caps depending on how tired I am initially (differing melatonin intake).
That sucks you missed it and ya that Dallas game was crazy along with Houston and Tampa bay.

Ya I'm interested on doing the 2x dosing also to see how it effects me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so last night I only dosed one capsule. Tonight I will be dosing two capsules because my Thanksgiving break starts and ill be staying up pretty late gaming (COD). So we will see how that goes.

Last night sleep was like it has been every other night. Perfectly sleeping like a baby.

Woke up around 7:30 and was feeling good and refreshed. Had a brutal leg workout yesterday and legs are getting more sore as the hours go on, which is normal for me. So the sleep hopefully will allow me to rest and recover.

Other then that not much to comment on except that the time it takes for me to feel the capsule and my eyes to start sagging is about 10 minutes. Once that happens, I am out and sound asleep.

Over and out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So last night I took one dose again. I was already dead tired for some reason. But I did take the dose with 2 cups of 1% milk. Here is what I think:

I feel like it took a little longer to kick in, but once it did kick in, I was ready to pass the f out. I slept like I always do when I take one cap on an empty stomach.

Today I am sore as ***t from lifting shoulders and chest yesterday. I haven't done that before, and my body was not ready for that, so that is awesome. The sleep I got was really good because there was no tossing and turning and I was just able to rest and recovery like I need.

Today will be the night I dose two capsules, even if I am dead tired. Looking forward to see how fast it will kick in, and see what else the 2x dose will do.

Other then that, everything is the same. Still loving this REM PM, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a spot on sleeping aid with additional benefits.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie, had a few drinks last night. Got home and took one capsule. Passed out instantly. Woke up on the couch and felt good. Wasn't groggy or anything like that. Most times when I sleep on my couch I get up late in the night and go to my bed, but last night I crashed on the couch all night and slept like a baby.

I know I keep saying ill dose 2x, but tonight I am 100% haha.

Over and Out.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Haha I'm glad one cap as helped as much as it has, and I feel you on the couch slumber except I got up at 3am and stumbled to my bed lol.

Hope Thanksgiving was good brother.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I'm glad one cap as helped as much as it has, and I feel you on the couch slumber except I got up at 3am and stumbled to my bed lol.

Hope Thanksgiving was good brother.
Thanks man. Hope Turkey day was good for you also. Ya the girlfriend has been gone for a week cause of Turkey day so been sleeping alone on the couch, then like you, stumbling to bed around 3 and flopping on the bed and instantly out again.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep has been amazing over the last few days. I really don't know what else to say about REM PM other then that I will definitely keep this as a staple for sleep. Best sleep product I have ever used, and it's made from a reliable awesome company that puts out products that works, MANSports. Will up date again after a few days... gonna mess with dosing and eating and see what effects I get.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I took 2x dose. Took it around 11:30 and started kicking it around 11:45, just as if I took one dose. I didn't notice much difference in being able to sleep, stay asleep, rest, or recovery. I know this is only the first 2x dose, so I will keep doing it for a few more days. But I really only think that one dose is all that is needed for this product.

Still though, being able to get the rest I am is awesome and good for the body. Still no tossing and turning, or getting up in the middle of the night to pee. When I do wake up in the morning, I definitely have to pee, for a good 3 minutes lol.

Still very impressed with REM PM.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

Haven't updated in a while because I was posting the same thing over and over so I wanted to do some different dosing with caps and with certain foods. Here is what I found:

- Taking 2x caps is not necessary at all, at least for me. I get the same amount of sleep and quality of sleep from just 1x cap.

- Dosed with 2 cups of milk then took the dose about 5 minutes later with 2x and 1x caps. Sleep was still amazing. Fell asleep almost instantly (15-20 min) as usual.

- Dosed with 1.5 cups cottage cheese, same thing as above.

- Dosing on empty stomach/or food is very beneficial. This product allows you to get extra calories in if needed while on a bulk (as I am), and still well get fantastic sleep from it.

- Rest has been amazing, been able to sleep through the night without waking up and rolling around. Even though I take about a 3 minutes piss when I wake up haha. Been able to let me recover, which is much needed because I am getting very sore from my ABE, EP, Alphamine stack.

- The feeling of when I wake up is good. Eyes are wide open once I wake up. Not wanting to climb back in bed and crash.

- Can't comment on body composition because of ABE, EP, Alphamine.

- Overall product is working still. I thought at first, once my body got used to the dosing and timing of REM PM, the effects would stop. The effects haven't stopped and its been awesome.

Will update in a few days again to see if there are any more new effects/not effects.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

No new effects. Still taking 1 cap per night. Helping me stay asleep and get the rest I need. I definitely need this product for the past week and this week because of finals. Helping me get the extra sleep. I am pretty tired already, but when I pop a REM PM, it knocks me out almost instantly.

So to say the least, with my bulk and working out intensely I am getting good recovery and rest.

Got about a week or a bit more left of REM PM. I may try to dose some of this during the mid day sometime to see what that will do and how long it will put me out.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

I totally thought I already gave a final review.. so my bad.

Anyways REM PM was a fantastic sleep aid.

Only had to dose I cap per night. I did try to dose 2 caps a few times but there was no need for 2 caps.. for me anyways.

Helped me fall asleep very quickly.
Woke up feeling good. No grogginess or anything like that.
dosed with food and without food and still got the same effects with one cap.
The ability to recover was amazing. With the amount of sleep I was able to get and how rested I felt while taking this product, my recovery was on point.

I can't comment on body composition because on other supps at the time.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great sleep aid. Taking one pill a night makes the bottle last 2 months which is amazing. So for anyone looking for a great sleep aid... check out REM PM. I haven't taken other sleep aids so I can't compare to anything else.

Over and out.