Making All Kinds of Gains - USPLabs "Patented Anabolic" log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. ok so here we go.. finals

for some reason my weight went down compared to a few days ago. I dont know what has happened.
    I weighed in at 170.7 this morning, empty stomach, and fully clothed.
    I did take a new preworkout this yesterday and today that upset my stomach quite a bit so that could be a factor.

My bf % has decreased to 10%
    my waist is not quite a 31 but not a 30. so Id say 30.5.

All of my pants are tighter in the leg portions then they were but are looser in the waist. My shirts are all getting small, it seems my chest, shoulders and back have grown. I have not had a noticeable size increase in my arms though and vascularity is not as noticeable.

2. Final Check in and review
    o Training changes/Performance - Besides adding a few new exercises to each workout throughout the month there were no changes in my training regime. However, there was a increase in my performance. I was lifting heavier than I ever have before and for longer amounts of time.
    o Bodyweight changes - My bodyweight remained the same although I saw a increase in size (mainly in my chest, shoulders, and definitely legs), I must have lost some fat. Today I weighed in at 170.7
    o Bodyfat changes - My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%
    o Strength - My strength has increased exponentially as can be seen throughout my log. One place I can tell this is in my legs. I have broke countless pr's in this area.
    o Focus/Euphoria - When taken with jack3d, the focus is amazing. I could go for days
    o Pumps/Vascularity - the pumps are amazing with PA. no matter what body part was worked it was pumped up. I always have trouble seeing or getting a good pump in my legs and back, but this was no problem. My back, chest, and legs were the most pumped up they have ever been.
    o Muscle Fullness- This is one thing I have definitely noticed with PA. My muscles are fuller and denser all the time. It doesn't matter if I worked out that day or not. I loved this aspect of the PA
    o Recovery - not much of a change. I felt sore for around two days after most workouts, but this is usual for me.
    o Size - I have noticed a increase in size throughout my body. My shoulders are looking broader, my back and traps are the most defined that I have ever had them. My legs are looking bigger and more defined as well.
    o Energy - Energy is about the same as its always been. When I took PA with Jack3d or Micro, my energy was out of this world. I could have gone hard in the gym for days without a break.
    o Sleep Quality - Training harder, lifting more = wearing myself down and sleeping better
    o Feelings/Mood - In the beginning I felt great, upbeat, and ready to go. Towards the end of it I felt tired a lot. It's probably not from the PA, it's probably because I train fasted and have been getting up so early. One main thing I have noticed with PA is that I am constantly hungry. I ate like a horse while on this but I still managed to lose weight but build muscle and break pr's.

In summary, I just want to thank Casey, Jacob, and the rest of the USPlabs team for giving me the opportunity to log this for them. I hope that my log is worthy. It has helped me transform tremendously. This was an awesome supplement, probably one of the best I have ever come across. I can't wait for more logging opportunities for you guys. You never disappoint! I think this is a very solid supplement and it will be a staple in my regime, like most of your other products are.

I cant wait to get my hands on more so I can run it for more than a month! I was just gettin going when I ran out! I have and will continue to tell my friends what I'm on because you're stuff does what it says! Again, thanks for the grand opportunity!
    •   

3. ate like a horse, got bigger and leaner!?!

boom.

thank you for your dedication to this log!

4. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    Final Check in and review
    o Training changes/Performance - Besides adding a few new exercises to each workout throughout the month there were no changes in my training regime. However, there was a increase in my performance. I was lifting heavier than I ever have before and for longer amounts of time.
    o Bodyweight changes - My bodyweight remained the same although I saw a increase in size (mainly in my chest, shoulders, and definitely legs), I must have lost some fat. Today I weighed in at 170.7
    o Bodyfat changes - My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%
    o Strength - My strength has increased exponentially as can be seen throughout my log. One place I can tell this is in my legs. I have broke countless pr's in this area.
    o Focus/Euphoria - When taken with jack3d, the focus is amazing. I could go for days
    o Pumps/Vascularity - the pumps are amazing with PA. no matter what body part was worked it was pumped up. I always have trouble seeing or getting a good pump in my legs and back, but this was no problem. My back, chest, and legs were the most pumped up they have ever been.
    o Muscle Fullness- This is one thing I have definitely noticed with PA. My muscles are fuller and denser all the time. It doesn't matter if I worked out that day or not. I loved this aspect of the PA
    o Recovery - not much of a change. I felt sore for around two days after most workouts, but this is usual for me.
    o Size - I have noticed a increase in size throughout my body. My shoulders are looking broader, my back and traps are the most defined that I have ever had them. My legs are looking bigger and more defined as well.
    o Energy - Energy is about the same as its always been. When I took PA with Jack3d or Micro, my energy was out of this world. I could have gone hard in the gym for days without a break.
    o Sleep Quality - Training harder, lifting more = wearing myself down and sleeping better
    o Feelings/Mood - In the beginning I felt great, upbeat, and ready to go. Towards the end of it I felt tired a lot. It's probably not from the PA, it's probably because I train fasted and have been getting up so early. One main thing I have noticed with PA is that I am constantly hungry. I ate like a horse while on this but I still managed to lose weight but build muscle and break pr's.

In summary, I just want to thank Casey, Jacob, and the rest of the USPlabs team for giving me the opportunity to log this for them. I hope that my log is worthy. It has helped me transform tremendously. This was an awesome supplement, probably one of the best I have ever come across. I can't wait for more logging opportunities for you guys. You never disappoint! I think this is a very solid supplement and it will be a staple in my regime, like most of your other products are.

I cant wait to get my hands on more so I can run it for more than a month! I was just gettin going when I ran out! I have and will continue to tell my friends what I'm on because you're stuff does what it says! Again, thanks for the grand opportunity!
    Great review. You're review and dedication is greatly appreciated. You've helped not only us, but the AM community with your log. Props bud, thanks again!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Good job on the final review.

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Awesome work my man..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. What Kind of Shakes Do you guys Make?
    By The Anarchist in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:29 PM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:27 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 02:52 PM