i force lights out!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
First off shout out to iforce for giving me the chance to log this product. I work at staters in the meat dept.
And i get off of work as late as 2 sometimes. It sucks then next week im back on mornings going in at 4 am. So my sleep schedule is all messed up. But hopefully lights out changes that.

Days
1-2 only took 1 capsule to see its affects. Not to many noticeable changes better at staying asleep though.

Day 3 taking two caps to see full affects already feeling tired will report back tmrw.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Well day 4 and 5 have been great waking up is so much easier and going to bed is a breeze really in depth sleep and dreams. I start dreaming before im even fully asleep. Im loving this so far had a super intense chest workout and i woke up on day 5 not sore at all! Unbelievable!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more updates please...should be 3/week

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates had some family issues. Days 5 through 13 great sleep. Deep sleep waking up is easier too. Not as sore the next day either. Definately gonna buy a couple bottles just to keep on hand this stuff is amazing.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Chest day
Flat bb bench
8 x 135
8 x 185
5 x 205
3 x 225

Incline bb bench
8 x 135
8 x 155
8 x 155
6 x 185

Flat db bench
8 x 75s
8 x 80s
8 x 85s
7 x 90s

Pec dec machine
8 x 205
8 x 215
8 x 235
8 x 235

Dips
4 sets
10 x bodyweight

Rope pushdowns
8 x 50
8 x 60
8 x 70
8 x 80

Close grip pushups
4 sets
15 x bodyweight

Lights out is great so far great sleep easier to wake up. Feel fully rested and recovered.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so do you want to send the bottle back to us? As we got no log from you despite you agreeing to do 3 updates/week.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Wow! While it was unprofessional to not log as agreed. it also wasn't professional to reprimand the logger in the log, that is what pm's are for.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Wow! While it was unprofessional to not log as agreed. it also wasn't professional to reprimand the logger in the log, that is what pm's are for.
Its my fault i had no communication with them about it. I had some life changing events happen and had to postpone the log.