prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Awesome log as always broskie.

Adding poundage while looking leaner is serious.

It seems as though no matter the goals this PA gears you into techno mode either more towards your diet.... bulking one can add weight n keep lean, cutting one can lose weight but not strength n stay full...

Can't wait to see what we are taking.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. No kidding! Imagine stacking this w/ some other stuff. Gonna be crazy!

Speaking of crazy, I'm hitting chest right now, & strength seems to have shot way up!! More details later today from my work computer.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Ok, yeah, way f'ing up!! WTF is in these pills???? Major PR on chest just now. Wow.
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Btw, Kelly Ripa is hot.
    SEMPER FI!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Btw, Kelly Ripa is hot.
    strength up? Check.

Libido up? Check.

PA.... What in the world ARE YOU?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

6. PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 23

WEIGHT - 176.6 Still gaining, yet I thought I was actually lighter this morning upon waking.. Here's a shot from when I got out of bed this morning. I felt kind of flat, but leaner too. But, yet the scale still shows more gainz..

I got out of work Monday morning & decided to hit arms. I dosed my AP around 5am & had 2 cups of coffee. I even bought another cup for the drive to the gym & sipped on it during my workout. The workout was actually not one of my better ones. For some reason, my elbows were feeling really sore/dry.. It limited my tricep work big time. My biceps felt stronger than the week before, but I couldn't get any good reps out of close grip bench or skull crushers, so I opted for some cable push downs for good, concentrated reps. I went up about 10lbs in my bicep preacher curls. I'm still amazed that my strength continues to climb on this stuff. I mean, I had nothing else in me but PA and some coffee! Here's a shot from when I got home from the gym on Monday:

I took yesterday off because I overslept, & then my wife woke me @ 6:30 telling me that out house was full of water!! My dumb a$$.. I built a brick planter box up against my house & didn't fill in the weep holes in the bricks, and I didn't make any drain holes in the bricks that I laid.. So, I had the pleasure of sucking up water from our dining room and the hallway, & knocking down some of the bricks that I laid a couple of weeks ago.. Lovely.. The rest of the day, I watched my kids so my wife could be at the hospital for her brothers baby to be born. It was fun though, just me & the kids playing all day. Sorry, USP Labs, for not alienating my family yesterday, please don't hate me.. lol..

This morning, I was up by 3:15am & ready to crush it! I dosed my PA with 2 scoops of Flashover from Omega Sports. By 4am, I was friggin amped!! I thought I was the only one in the gym, until I set my bag down on the floor & noticed this little fella checking me out.

I wanted to hit shoulers this morning, but when I got to the gym, something told me to hit chest instead. (might have been that lizard) lol.. I'm glad I did! Trying to hit the chest from different angles all the time, I started my morning off w/the Cybex press. The most I've ever done on this, back a couple of years ago while on a ph, was 2 45's and a 10. This morning, I did 2 45's and a 25 on each side! That might not be much for some of you other cats, but my chest strength has never been one of my strong points. I was freaking stoked!!! Oh, I forgot to mention, I did this for 3 sets of 10!! I ended up dropping the 25's to get a few more sets, but damn, I'm still pumped to the max, & that was 2.5 hours ago! After my 10 sets, I was feeling like jello, and it was pushing my time to go get cleaned up & head off to work. Well, instead of that, I walked over to the inline bench & did 4 sets of 10 w/ the 55's. I know I left it all on the cybex, cuz I can normally rep out 70's on the incline, but this morning, I was shaking w/ the 55's. I was laughing out loud at myself because of it.. Here's a piss poor quality shot after this mornings workout.

So, 23 days into this stuff, & I'm still gaining weight and strength, and my diet has not changed one bit! My appetite has tapered down just a little bit, but it's still a little higher than normal. On my off days, I'm only taking the PA and some fish oil. Nothing else, no creatine, no glutamine, no cissus.. Nothing. This stuff is really amazing. I can't wait to see what the hell it is that we're taking, and how it all works. I can't imagine stacking this w/ something else like a DAA, or C-20, or Prime.. Hell, I'd like to see what this would do on double dosing!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 23

WEIGHT - 176.6 Still gaining, yet I thought I was actually lighter this morning upon waking.. Here's a shot from when I got out of bed this morning. I felt kind of flat, but leaner too. But, yet the scale still shows more gainz..

I got out of work Monday morning & decided to hit arms. I dosed my AP around 5am & had 2 cups of coffee. I even bought another cup for the drive to the gym & sipped on it during my workout. The workout was actually not one of my better ones. For some reason, my elbows were feeling really sore/dry.. It limited my tricep work big time. My biceps felt stronger than the week before, but I couldn't get any good reps out of close grip bench or skull crushers, so I opted for some cable push downs for good, concentrated reps. I went up about 10lbs in my bicep preacher curls. I'm still amazed that my strength continues to climb on this stuff. I mean, I had nothing else in me but PA and some coffee! Here's a shot from when I got home from the gym on Monday:

I took yesterday off because I overslept, & then my wife woke me @ 6:30 telling me that out house was full of water!! My dumb a$$.. I built a brick planter box up against my house & didn't fill in the weep holes in the bricks, and I didn't make any drain holes in the bricks that I laid.. So, I had the pleasure of sucking up water from our dining room and the hallway, & knocking down some of the bricks that I laid a couple of weeks ago.. Lovely.. The rest of the day, I watched my kids so my wife could be at the hospital for her brothers baby to be born. It was fun though, just me & the kids playing all day. Sorry, USP Labs, for not alienating my family yesterday, please don't hate me.. lol..

This morning, I was up by 3:15am & ready to crush it! I dosed my PA with 2 scoops of Flashover from Omega Sports. By 4am, I was friggin amped!! I thought I was the only one in the gym, until I set my bag down on the floor & noticed this little fella checking me out.

I wanted to hit shoulers this morning, but when I got to the gym, something told me to hit chest instead. (might have been that lizard) lol.. I'm glad I did! Trying to hit the chest from different angles all the time, I started my morning off w/the Cybex press. The most I've ever done on this, back a couple of years ago while on a ph, was 2 45's and a 10. This morning, I did 2 45's and a 25 on each side! That might not be much for some of you other cats, but my chest strength has never been one of my strong points. I was freaking stoked!!! Oh, I forgot to mention, I did this for 3 sets of 10!! I ended up dropping the 25's to get a few more sets, but damn, I'm still pumped to the max, & that was 2.5 hours ago! After my 10 sets, I was feeling like jello, and it was pushing my time to go get cleaned up & head off to work. Well, instead of that, I walked over to the inline bench & did 4 sets of 10 w/ the 55's. I know I left it all on the cybex, cuz I can normally rep out 70's on the incline, but this morning, I was shaking w/ the 55's. I was laughing out loud at myself because of it.. Here's a piss poor quality shot after this mornings workout.

So, 23 days into this stuff, & I'm still gaining weight and strength, and my diet has not changed one bit! My appetite has tapered down just a little bit, but it's still a little higher than normal. On my off days, I'm only taking the PA and some fish oil. Nothing else, no creatine, no glutamine, no cissus.. Nothing. This stuff is really amazing. I can't wait to see what the hell it is that we're taking, and how it all works. I can't imagine stacking this w/ something else like a DAA, or C-20, or Prime.. Hell, I'd like to see what this would do on double dosing!!!
    Awesome update bro.. Lets just say if PA is doing this well for us, then stacking it with other products will make it that much more better..

8. Looking full & dense in picture number 2! You going to put up some side by sides at the end?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    You going to put up some side by sides at the end?
    Of course!!
    SEMPER FI!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

Of course!!
    I didn't see that lizard pic.. Hahahaha.. Geico trying to get you to save money...

11. Half way through 10x10 on deads this morning. WTF was I thinking?? Better yet, where's the barf bag??

100% of my body is feeling freaking swole right now!!

Better update tonight.
    SEMPER FI!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Half way through 10x10 on deads this morning. WTF was I thinking?? Better yet, where's the barf bag??

100% of my body is feeling freaking swole right now!!

Better update tonight.
    Have you train with volume in the past or have you always lifeted in heavy
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. For the last 5 or so years, I've gone more with volume than heavy weights. My body recovers much better & it doesn't limit me outside the gym at all. I tried keeping up with my boy one time a day after a heavy leg session... Yeah, that didn't go well.

I made chorizo & eggs this morning for the family. When it was all ready, the kids weren't hungry, & the wife had maybe 2 bites. I had the pleasure of eating 10 eggs & chorizo all by myself! I can feel my arteries clogging already. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    For the last 5 or so years, I've gone more with volume than heavy weights. My body recovers much better & it doesn't limit me outside the gym at all. I tried keeping up with my boy one time a day after a heavy leg session... Yeah, that didn't go well.

I made chorizo & eggs this morning for the family. When it was all ready, the kids weren't hungry, & the wife had maybe 2 bites. I had the pleasure of eating 10 eggs & chorizo all by myself! I can feel my arteries clogging already. Lol.
    For you personally what brings better results?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Easily the volume. My joints/tendons just can't handle the heavier loads.
    SEMPER FI!!

16. Patented Anabolic Day 26

Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    SEMPER FI!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Patented Anabolic Day 26

Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....
    Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?
    Yup and my curl one rep max is 15lbs.

20. Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    SEMPER FI!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    Lol, just walking around flexin on people

22. Lmao, I should.

Maybe in church tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

23. Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    Dont ya wish the pump lasted forever?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

25. No doubt!
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs