prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Patented Anabolic Day 26

    Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

    Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

    I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

    Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

    Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Patented Anabolic Day 26

    Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

    Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

    I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

    Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

    Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....
    Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?
    Yup and my curl one rep max is 15lbs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    Lol, just walking around flexin on people
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Lmao, I should.

    Maybe in church tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

  8. Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    Dont ya wish the pump lasted forever?

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. No doubt!
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. Just go with a sleeveless cardigan vest to church! Lmfao 10x10 on DLs is redic bubba. I've been doing a 5x10 with 5/3/1 and that smokes me.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    No doubt!
    I'm have to invent a pump pill....

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Just go with a sleeveless cardigan vest to church! Lmfao 10x10 on DLs is redic bubba. I've been doing a 5x10 with 5/3/1 and that smokes me.
    Believe me, I slept like a baby last night. Obviously, with that volume, the weight stays lower, but it still takes a ton of discipline to come back set after set.
    SEMPER FI!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I'm have to invent a pump pill....

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Isn't that what y'alls preworkout is? I've been wanting to try that.
    SEMPER FI!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post

    Isn't that what y'alls preworkout is? I've been wanting to try that.
    ConDense yeah it's a stim/pump pre.

    It does not last all day....
    I think Compound 20 gives that all day fullness & pump.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Anabeta keeps me full all day
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. 1 pill left!!! Oh, the horror!!!

    Awesome chest workout this evening. Better update a little later tonight.
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. Got busy at work last night. I attempted to work back this morning, but felt like I was just wasting my time. Too tired. Shame, I popped that last pill this morning too!!

    I'm gonna try to go in this afternoon before work & hit back again.

    Tonight will be my final review.
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Got busy at work last night. I attempted to work back this morning, but felt like I was just wasting my time. Too tired. Shame, I popped that last pill this morning too!!

    I'm gonna try to go in this afternoon before work & hit back again.

    Tonight will be my final review.
    looking forward to the final review!

  20. PATENTED ANABOLIC - FINAL REVIEW

    FINAL WEIGHT - 175.8 (that was this afternoon upon waking from a 5 hour nap)

    First off, I have to thank Jacob & Casey, and all the good guys at USP Labs. I've been a follower of them for years, and I am always grateful when given the opportunity to be a part of their beta testing. Not once, has any of their products let me down, and this was definitely no exception! Once again, you guys have outdone yourselves and brought yet another top notch product to the table.

    I went into this with an open mind. Just like w/any beta testing, you have to put in your hard work in the gym and have discipline at the dinner table and then let the product help you the rest of the way. Initially, I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!

    Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

    I trained in the gym w/ the GVT/10x10 method. Even though I'm finished w/ PA, I'm going to continue w/ that style training for a little longer. I'm really enjoying the results. Just about every lift I performed on a weekly basis went up, if not each week, then at least every other week. For me to notice strength gains like that, while still doing 10x10, was amazing. I also noticed better endurance/recovery in the gym. Out of the gym, initially, I didn't have much in terms of DOMS, but after about the 2 nd week, they really kicked in. Probably because of the strength increase and also the extra intensity in the gym. After that, DOMS were pretty significant. Almost to the point of mistaking sore, achy muscles for flu like symptoms! I pushed myself harder this past month than I have in quite some time. Also, while in the gym, the pumps were pretty insane! After my 1 st warmup set, I was already feeling swole up! Then, when out of the gym, I had one of the nicest, tightest, fullest feelings throughout my body all day, every day! Dare I say, equal to some mild PH's out there??? J

    My sleep stayed about the same. Because of my job, I don't have a normal sleeping schedule, so I try & get it when I can. I actually overslept today, so I missed my back workout. It's actually for the best though. I think I may have been wearing myself a little too thin these past few days. Especially w/ flu season upon us, I need to get more sleep now. Also, while on the topic of being in bed, the libido had a nice little boost as well. Not a huge spike, but enough to know that something else was going on. Being 40 & knocking on 41, I gladly accept any type of boost I can get! It ramped up nice & early, & never really tapered off at all while on PA.

    It's getting kind of hectic here at work right now, so I may be missing some things that I may have wanted to express.

    All in all, I'd have to give this product an honest 10 out of 10!!! It really was that good! I can't wait to see what it is, and what it'll stack well with. I'll definitely be getting more and experimenting with it. Once again, thank you guys @ USP Labs for giving me this opportunity.

    Here's some shots I took this morning before going to bed. If I can get my diet dialed in a little better, and throw in more cardio, I think I can lean up the mid-section even more!




    Before & after:



    Thanks to all that followed and advised/commented.
    SEMPER FI!!

  21. Nice final review huh?
    Said it feels like a mild PH?

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nice final review huh?
    Said it feels like a mild PH?

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Yeah, I hate saying that, but damn. The strength, fullness, tightness, libido, appetite, recovery... It's all there!! Great stuff.
    SEMPER FI!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

    Yeah, I hate saying that, but damn. The strength, fullness, tightness, libido, appetite, recovery... It's all there!! Great stuff.
    Sick brother.. Great job there my man.. Great review as well...

  24. Thanks dude.
    SEMPER FI!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    PATENTED ANABOLIC - FINAL REVIEW

    FINAL WEIGHT - 175.8 (that was this afternoon upon waking from a 5 hour nap)

    First off, I have to thank Jacob & Casey, and all the good guys at USP Labs. I've been a follower of them for years, and I am always grateful when given the opportunity to be a part of their beta testing. Not once, has any of their products let me down, and this was definitely no exception! Once again, you guys have outdone yourselves and brought yet another top notch product to the table.

    I went into this with an open mind. Just like w/any beta testing, you have to put in your hard work in the gym and have discipline at the dinner table and then let the product help you the rest of the way. Initially, I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!

    Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

    I trained in the gym w/ the GVT/10x10 method. Even though I'm finished w/ PA, I'm going to continue w/ that style training for a little longer. I'm really enjoying the results. Just about every lift I performed on a weekly basis went up, if not each week, then at least every other week. For me to notice strength gains like that, while still doing 10x10, was amazing. I also noticed better endurance/recovery in the gym. Out of the gym, initially, I didn't have much in terms of DOMS, but after about the 2 nd week, they really kicked in. Probably because of the strength increase and also the extra intensity in the gym. After that, DOMS were pretty significant. Almost to the point of mistaking sore, achy muscles for flu like symptoms! I pushed myself harder this past month than I have in quite some time. Also, while in the gym, the pumps were pretty insane! After my 1 st warmup set, I was already feeling swole up! Then, when out of the gym, I had one of the nicest, tightest, fullest feelings throughout my body all day, every day! Dare I say, equal to some mild PH's out there??? J

    My sleep stayed about the same. Because of my job, I don't have a normal sleeping schedule, so I try & get it when I can. I actually overslept today, so I missed my back workout. It's actually for the best though. I think I may have been wearing myself a little too thin these past few days. Especially w/ flu season upon us, I need to get more sleep now. Also, while on the topic of being in bed, the libido had a nice little boost as well. Not a huge spike, but enough to know that something else was going on. Being 40 & knocking on 41, I gladly accept any type of boost I can get! It ramped up nice & early, & never really tapered off at all while on PA.

    It's getting kind of hectic here at work right now, so I may be missing some things that I may have wanted to express.

    All in all, I'd have to give this product an honest 10 out of 10!!! It really was that good! I can't wait to see what it is, and what it'll stack well with. I'll definitely be getting more and experimenting with it. Once again, thank you guys @ USP Labs for giving me this opportunity.

    Here's some shots I took this morning before going to bed. If I can get my diet dialed in a little better, and throw in more cardio, I think I can lean up the mid-section even more!

    Before & after:

    Thanks to all that followed and advised/commented.
    Great final review. We greatly appreciate your dedication & hard work. You've done a great service to USPlabs and the AM community. For that I say, Thank you!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. Thanks!! When's the release date on this stuff??
    SEMPER FI!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thanks!! When's the release date on this stuff??
    Info coming soon on that...

    In the meantime... http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...st-click-here/
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  28. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Info coming soon on that...

    In the meantime... http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...st-click-here/
    Aw another inner circle deal....
    I wonder what in this package and price...

    -Overdosed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Thank you for the dedication enhanced!


    great job during this log!

  30. The pleasure was all mine!! This stuff really brought out the best in me.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Log in
Log in