prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 23

WEIGHT - 176.6 Still gaining, yet I thought I was actually lighter this morning upon waking.. Here's a shot from when I got out of bed this morning. I felt kind of flat, but leaner too. But, yet the scale still shows more gainz..

I got out of work Monday morning & decided to hit arms. I dosed my AP around 5am & had 2 cups of coffee. I even bought another cup for the drive to the gym & sipped on it during my workout. The workout was actually not one of my better ones. For some reason, my elbows were feeling really sore/dry.. It limited my tricep work big time. My biceps felt stronger than the week before, but I couldn't get any good reps out of close grip bench or skull crushers, so I opted for some cable push downs for good, concentrated reps. I went up about 10lbs in my bicep preacher curls. I'm still amazed that my strength continues to climb on this stuff. I mean, I had nothing else in me but PA and some coffee! Here's a shot from when I got home from the gym on Monday:

I took yesterday off because I overslept, & then my wife woke me @ 6:30 telling me that out house was full of water!! My dumb a$$.. I built a brick planter box up against my house & didn't fill in the weep holes in the bricks, and I didn't make any drain holes in the bricks that I laid.. So, I had the pleasure of sucking up water from our dining room and the hallway, & knocking down some of the bricks that I laid a couple of weeks ago.. Lovely.. The rest of the day, I watched my kids so my wife could be at the hospital for her brothers baby to be born. It was fun though, just me & the kids playing all day. Sorry, USP Labs, for not alienating my family yesterday, please don't hate me.. lol..

This morning, I was up by 3:15am & ready to crush it! I dosed my PA with 2 scoops of Flashover from Omega Sports. By 4am, I was friggin amped!! I thought I was the only one in the gym, until I set my bag down on the floor & noticed this little fella checking me out.

I wanted to hit shoulers this morning, but when I got to the gym, something told me to hit chest instead. (might have been that lizard) lol.. I'm glad I did! Trying to hit the chest from different angles all the time, I started my morning off w/the Cybex press. The most I've ever done on this, back a couple of years ago while on a ph, was 2 45's and a 10. This morning, I did 2 45's and a 25 on each side! That might not be much for some of you other cats, but my chest strength has never been one of my strong points. I was freaking stoked!!! Oh, I forgot to mention, I did this for 3 sets of 10!! I ended up dropping the 25's to get a few more sets, but damn, I'm still pumped to the max, & that was 2.5 hours ago! After my 10 sets, I was feeling like jello, and it was pushing my time to go get cleaned up & head off to work. Well, instead of that, I walked over to the inline bench & did 4 sets of 10 w/ the 55's. I know I left it all on the cybex, cuz I can normally rep out 70's on the incline, but this morning, I was shaking w/ the 55's. I was laughing out loud at myself because of it.. Here's a piss poor quality shot after this mornings workout.

So, 23 days into this stuff, & I'm still gaining weight and strength, and my diet has not changed one bit! My appetite has tapered down just a little bit, but it's still a little higher than normal. On my off days, I'm only taking the PA and some fish oil. Nothing else, no creatine, no glutamine, no cissus.. Nothing. This stuff is really amazing. I can't wait to see what the hell it is that we're taking, and how it all works. I can't imagine stacking this w/ something else like a DAA, or C-20, or Prime.. Hell, I'd like to see what this would do on double dosing!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 23

WEIGHT - 176.6 Still gaining, yet I thought I was actually lighter this morning upon waking.. Here's a shot from when I got out of bed this morning. I felt kind of flat, but leaner too. But, yet the scale still shows more gainz..

I got out of work Monday morning & decided to hit arms. I dosed my AP around 5am & had 2 cups of coffee. I even bought another cup for the drive to the gym & sipped on it during my workout. The workout was actually not one of my better ones. For some reason, my elbows were feeling really sore/dry.. It limited my tricep work big time. My biceps felt stronger than the week before, but I couldn't get any good reps out of close grip bench or skull crushers, so I opted for some cable push downs for good, concentrated reps. I went up about 10lbs in my bicep preacher curls. I'm still amazed that my strength continues to climb on this stuff. I mean, I had nothing else in me but PA and some coffee! Here's a shot from when I got home from the gym on Monday:

I took yesterday off because I overslept, & then my wife woke me @ 6:30 telling me that out house was full of water!! My dumb a$$.. I built a brick planter box up against my house & didn't fill in the weep holes in the bricks, and I didn't make any drain holes in the bricks that I laid.. So, I had the pleasure of sucking up water from our dining room and the hallway, & knocking down some of the bricks that I laid a couple of weeks ago.. Lovely.. The rest of the day, I watched my kids so my wife could be at the hospital for her brothers baby to be born. It was fun though, just me & the kids playing all day. Sorry, USP Labs, for not alienating my family yesterday, please don't hate me.. lol..

This morning, I was up by 3:15am & ready to crush it! I dosed my PA with 2 scoops of Flashover from Omega Sports. By 4am, I was friggin amped!! I thought I was the only one in the gym, until I set my bag down on the floor & noticed this little fella checking me out.

I wanted to hit shoulers this morning, but when I got to the gym, something told me to hit chest instead. (might have been that lizard) lol.. I'm glad I did! Trying to hit the chest from different angles all the time, I started my morning off w/the Cybex press. The most I've ever done on this, back a couple of years ago while on a ph, was 2 45's and a 10. This morning, I did 2 45's and a 25 on each side! That might not be much for some of you other cats, but my chest strength has never been one of my strong points. I was freaking stoked!!! Oh, I forgot to mention, I did this for 3 sets of 10!! I ended up dropping the 25's to get a few more sets, but damn, I'm still pumped to the max, & that was 2.5 hours ago! After my 10 sets, I was feeling like jello, and it was pushing my time to go get cleaned up & head off to work. Well, instead of that, I walked over to the inline bench & did 4 sets of 10 w/ the 55's. I know I left it all on the cybex, cuz I can normally rep out 70's on the incline, but this morning, I was shaking w/ the 55's. I was laughing out loud at myself because of it.. Here's a piss poor quality shot after this mornings workout.

So, 23 days into this stuff, & I'm still gaining weight and strength, and my diet has not changed one bit! My appetite has tapered down just a little bit, but it's still a little higher than normal. On my off days, I'm only taking the PA and some fish oil. Nothing else, no creatine, no glutamine, no cissus.. Nothing. This stuff is really amazing. I can't wait to see what the hell it is that we're taking, and how it all works. I can't imagine stacking this w/ something else like a DAA, or C-20, or Prime.. Hell, I'd like to see what this would do on double dosing!!!
    Awesome update bro.. Lets just say if PA is doing this well for us, then stacking it with other products will make it that much more better..
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking full & dense in picture number 2! You going to put up some side by sides at the end?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    You going to put up some side by sides at the end?
    Of course!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.25%

Of course!!
    I didn't see that lizard pic.. Hahahaha.. Geico trying to get you to save money...
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Half way through 10x10 on deads this morning. WTF was I thinking?? Better yet, where's the barf bag??

100% of my body is feeling freaking swole right now!!

Better update tonight.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Half way through 10x10 on deads this morning. WTF was I thinking?? Better yet, where's the barf bag??

100% of my body is feeling freaking swole right now!!

Better update tonight.
    Have you train with volume in the past or have you always lifeted in heavy
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

For the last 5 or so years, I've gone more with volume than heavy weights. My body recovers much better & it doesn't limit me outside the gym at all. I tried keeping up with my boy one time a day after a heavy leg session... Yeah, that didn't go well.

I made chorizo & eggs this morning for the family. When it was all ready, the kids weren't hungry, & the wife had maybe 2 bites. I had the pleasure of eating 10 eggs & chorizo all by myself! I can feel my arteries clogging already. Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

For the last 5 or so years, I've gone more with volume than heavy weights. My body recovers much better & it doesn't limit me outside the gym at all. I tried keeping up with my boy one time a day after a heavy leg session... Yeah, that didn't go well.

I made chorizo & eggs this morning for the family. When it was all ready, the kids weren't hungry, & the wife had maybe 2 bites. I had the pleasure of eating 10 eggs & chorizo all by myself! I can feel my arteries clogging already. Lol.
    For you personally what brings better results?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Easily the volume. My joints/tendons just can't handle the heavier loads.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Patented Anabolic Day 26

Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Patented Anabolic Day 26

Weight - 175 - I worked Wed & Thurs days, and was off yesterday. Those two days at work were probably my busiest since I've worked there, so I only had time for about a 15 min lunch, and no snacks, and then, yesterday, on my 1st full day off, I stayed hella busy here around the house, and took the day off from the gym due to being just flat wore out from those two days @ work. Plenty of climbing ladders and walking all day for both 12 hour shifts. I didn't make matters any better by going to the gym both of those mornings and working out @ 4am.. lol..

Thursday, before going into work, I hit shoulders. I made a pr on db military presses! I hit the 60's for 10 reps! Felt great too! I will say that my shoulders were very sore later that night though. Not just a muscular type sore either. But, that pain is all gone now.. Or at least covered by the pain I'm feeling in my traps & legs!

I got up this morning around 5am, ready to go! I took 2 scoops of Flashover and my 1 PA. After straightening up the garage, I finally made it to the gym around 5:45. This mornings leg workout was awesome! I had the gym to myself, so I was free to just go aggro on the weights and not worry about if I'm being too loud. The gym put their radio back on hair nation too, so that helps! Here was this morning's leg workout:
    leg extensions & curls (supersets) 4x25
    deads - 10x10
    leg presses - 5x15
    bb shrugs - 5x10-12

Yeah, needless to say, I'm feelin it!! Like I mentioned this morning, my entire body was "in the zone". I wanted to get a pic when I got home, but I started thinking I'm probably posting more pics than what you guys really want to see. I'll post up my before/after pics later this week. I've never done deads in that 10x10 method before.. After today, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to again!! Talk about taxing!! But, that's what I like about this type of training. It's really helped my endurance. I guess it's about as close to cardio as you can get w/out actually doing cardio!

Tomorrow is the gun show.. I'll be up bright & early, ready to thrash arms w/ no remorse!! Last arm workout on this Patented Anabolic.. Man, this has been one crazy run.. Gonna miss this ****...
    You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You def look like you hit more than 60s on DB press....
    Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Yeah, you sand baggin?!?!?
    Yup and my curl one rep max is 15lbs.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Lol, one of my friends asked if my muscles were purely cosmetic because I couldn't keep up w/ him in the gym one time. I don't know, I've just never been that strong.
    Lol, just walking around flexin on people
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Lmao, I should.

Maybe in church tomorrow morning.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Gun show this morning was nothing short of phenomenal! Arms are swollen and ready to receive communion. BRB, going to closet to find a nice, snug, form fitting polo shirt. Lmao!!
    Dont ya wish the pump lasted forever?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

No doubt!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just go with a sleeveless cardigan vest to church! Lmfao 10x10 on DLs is redic bubba. I've been doing a 5x10 with 5/3/1 and that smokes me.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

No doubt!
    I'm have to invent a pump pill....

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Just go with a sleeveless cardigan vest to church! Lmfao 10x10 on DLs is redic bubba. I've been doing a 5x10 with 5/3/1 and that smokes me.
    Believe me, I slept like a baby last night. Obviously, with that volume, the weight stays lower, but it still takes a ton of discipline to come back set after set.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

I'm have to invent a pump pill....

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Isn't that what y'alls preworkout is? I've been wanting to try that.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Isn't that what y'alls preworkout is? I've been wanting to try that.
    ConDense yeah it's a stim/pump pre.

It does not last all day....
    I think Compound 20 gives that all day fullness & pump.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabeta keeps me full all day
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

1 pill left!!! Oh, the horror!!!

Awesome chest workout this evening. Better update a little later tonight.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Got busy at work last night. I attempted to work back this morning, but felt like I was just wasting my time. Too tired. Shame, I popped that last pill this morning too!!

I'm gonna try to go in this afternoon before work & hit back again.

Tonight will be my final review.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Got busy at work last night. I attempted to work back this morning, but felt like I was just wasting my time. Too tired. Shame, I popped that last pill this morning too!!

I'm gonna try to go in this afternoon before work & hit back again.

Tonight will be my final review.
    looking forward to the final review!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

PATENTED ANABOLIC - FINAL REVIEW

FINAL WEIGHT - 175.8 (that was this afternoon upon waking from a 5 hour nap)

First off, I have to thank Jacob & Casey, and all the good guys at USP Labs. I've been a follower of them for years, and I am always grateful when given the opportunity to be a part of their beta testing. Not once, has any of their products let me down, and this was definitely no exception! Once again, you guys have outdone yourselves and brought yet another top notch product to the table.

I went into this with an open mind. Just like w/any beta testing, you have to put in your hard work in the gym and have discipline at the dinner table and then let the product help you the rest of the way. Initially, I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!

Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

I trained in the gym w/ the GVT/10x10 method. Even though I'm finished w/ PA, I'm going to continue w/ that style training for a little longer. I'm really enjoying the results. Just about every lift I performed on a weekly basis went up, if not each week, then at least every other week. For me to notice strength gains like that, while still doing 10x10, was amazing. I also noticed better endurance/recovery in the gym. Out of the gym, initially, I didn't have much in terms of DOMS, but after about the 2 nd week, they really kicked in. Probably because of the strength increase and also the extra intensity in the gym. After that, DOMS were pretty significant. Almost to the point of mistaking sore, achy muscles for flu like symptoms! I pushed myself harder this past month than I have in quite some time. Also, while in the gym, the pumps were pretty insane! After my 1 st warmup set, I was already feeling swole up! Then, when out of the gym, I had one of the nicest, tightest, fullest feelings throughout my body all day, every day! Dare I say, equal to some mild PH's out there??? J

My sleep stayed about the same. Because of my job, I don't have a normal sleeping schedule, so I try & get it when I can. I actually overslept today, so I missed my back workout. It's actually for the best though. I think I may have been wearing myself a little too thin these past few days. Especially w/ flu season upon us, I need to get more sleep now. Also, while on the topic of being in bed, the libido had a nice little boost as well. Not a huge spike, but enough to know that something else was going on. Being 40 & knocking on 41, I gladly accept any type of boost I can get! It ramped up nice & early, & never really tapered off at all while on PA.

It's getting kind of hectic here at work right now, so I may be missing some things that I may have wanted to express.

All in all, I'd have to give this product an honest 10 out of 10!!! It really was that good! I can't wait to see what it is, and what it'll stack well with. I'll definitely be getting more and experimenting with it. Once again, thank you guys @ USP Labs for giving me this opportunity.

Here's some shots I took this morning before going to bed. If I can get my diet dialed in a little better, and throw in more cardio, I think I can lean up the mid-section even more!

Before & after:

Thanks to all that followed and advised/commented.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Nice final review huh?
    Said it feels like a mild PH?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Nice final review huh?
    Said it feels like a mild PH?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Yeah, I hate saying that, but damn. The strength, fullness, tightness, libido, appetite, recovery... It's all there!! Great stuff.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.25%

Yeah, I hate saying that, but damn. The strength, fullness, tightness, libido, appetite, recovery... It's all there!! Great stuff.
    Sick brother.. Great job there my man.. Great review as well...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Thanks dude.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

PATENTED ANABOLIC - FINAL REVIEW

FINAL WEIGHT - 175.8 (that was this afternoon upon waking from a 5 hour nap)

First off, I have to thank Jacob & Casey, and all the good guys at USP Labs. I've been a follower of them for years, and I am always grateful when given the opportunity to be a part of their beta testing. Not once, has any of their products let me down, and this was definitely no exception! Once again, you guys have outdone yourselves and brought yet another top notch product to the table.

I went into this with an open mind. Just like w/any beta testing, you have to put in your hard work in the gym and have discipline at the dinner table and then let the product help you the rest of the way. Initially, I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!

Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

I trained in the gym w/ the GVT/10x10 method. Even though I'm finished w/ PA, I'm going to continue w/ that style training for a little longer. I'm really enjoying the results. Just about every lift I performed on a weekly basis went up, if not each week, then at least every other week. For me to notice strength gains like that, while still doing 10x10, was amazing. I also noticed better endurance/recovery in the gym. Out of the gym, initially, I didn't have much in terms of DOMS, but after about the 2 nd week, they really kicked in. Probably because of the strength increase and also the extra intensity in the gym. After that, DOMS were pretty significant. Almost to the point of mistaking sore, achy muscles for flu like symptoms! I pushed myself harder this past month than I have in quite some time. Also, while in the gym, the pumps were pretty insane! After my 1 st warmup set, I was already feeling swole up! Then, when out of the gym, I had one of the nicest, tightest, fullest feelings throughout my body all day, every day! Dare I say, equal to some mild PH's out there??? J

My sleep stayed about the same. Because of my job, I don't have a normal sleeping schedule, so I try & get it when I can. I actually overslept today, so I missed my back workout. It's actually for the best though. I think I may have been wearing myself a little too thin these past few days. Especially w/ flu season upon us, I need to get more sleep now. Also, while on the topic of being in bed, the libido had a nice little boost as well. Not a huge spike, but enough to know that something else was going on. Being 40 & knocking on 41, I gladly accept any type of boost I can get! It ramped up nice & early, & never really tapered off at all while on PA.

It's getting kind of hectic here at work right now, so I may be missing some things that I may have wanted to express.

All in all, I'd have to give this product an honest 10 out of 10!!! It really was that good! I can't wait to see what it is, and what it'll stack well with. I'll definitely be getting more and experimenting with it. Once again, thank you guys @ USP Labs for giving me this opportunity.

Here's some shots I took this morning before going to bed. If I can get my diet dialed in a little better, and throw in more cardio, I think I can lean up the mid-section even more!

Before & after:

Thanks to all that followed and advised/commented.
    Great final review. We greatly appreciate your dedication & hard work. You've done a great service to USPlabs and the AM community. For that I say, Thank you!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Thanks!! When's the release date on this stuff??
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks!! When's the release date on this stuff??
    Info coming soon on that...

In the meantime... http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...st-click-here/
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Info coming soon on that...

In the meantime... http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...st-click-here/
    Aw another inner circle deal....
    I wonder what in this package and price...

-Overdosed.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Thank you for the dedication enhanced!

great job during this log!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

The pleasure was all mine!! This stuff really brought out the best in me.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26