prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Company nurses used it. I doubt it's that accurate.
    No way you are 23 percent bodyfat that actually made me Lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 6

WEIGHT - 173!!!! Wow, that dinner @ Bravo last night was good, but I damn sure didn't think it'd have me waking up 4lbs heavier! Although, that pint of ice cream I slammed before bed didn't help either....

I overslept yesterday, so I didn't make it to the gym for a chest workout. Alarm went of @ 3am, I hit stop & went back to sleep.. Fortunately, I woke up on my own at 5:15! If I don't workout, I normally leave the house @ 5. I made it to work w/ 2 minutes to spare! No workout last night, it was the Marine Corps birthday, and also the 9 year anniversary of the day my wife & I met. J

I did get up on time this morning to get in the gym for an awesome chest workout.

10x10 incline db's followed by 4x10 flat bench, followed by 3x15 low cable pulley x-overs. I took my AP about 30 minutes before my first working set. I wish I could've gotten up about 10-20 minutes earlier to get it in me, but I just couldn't climb out of bed. For my preworkout cocktail, I used a sample packet of Blitzz, by Complete Nutrition. It's a brand from some shop here @ our local mall.. Not a bad preworkout, but way overpriced on all their stuff.

Finishing up my workout, I noticed I wasn't getting much of a pump. Overall, I felt full all over, but I just wasn't feeling the normal pump I normally get in my pecs.. I will say, though, that at the end of the workout, they were like jello.. Now, about 10 hours later, I'm feeling pretty tight, and getting that soreness. The Blitzz packet didn't specify how much stimulant was in it, but it definitely had me flying high, all the way up to around 11am.

Last night, when I was getting ready to go out w/ my wife, I noticed that my whole upper body seemed to be fuller all over. It actually looked bloated/soft, but fuller. Because of that, I've been drinking water today like it's my job. The vascularity is still looking pretty good in my arms too.

Here's what I'm noticing so far, 6 days into it.

Strength - today felt pretty good actually. I went higher in the db inclines than I expected. Especially doing the 10x10. I would've thought I'd have to stay down around the 60's, but I was able to get a hand full of sets w/ the 70's. For me, that's pretty darn good.

Appetite - still gaining! I'm snacking throughout the day, trying to keep from binge eating for lunch or dinner. Yesterday, one of the guys on my shift made a spaghetti that would make you wanna slap your wife! These Cajuns down here really know how to cook.. It was different though, he made it w/ white pasta! Lol.. I've been using whole wheat pasta for so long now, the white stuff tastes funny. Needless to say, yesterday and today (leftovers), I ate way too much for lunch. As soon as I post this, I'm going out to walk around the plant to get some of this burned off.

Libido - I can't deny it. It's going up.. I'm noticing each day that it's just a little higher. At first, I thought it was just me, but I'm convinced that there's something in these pills.

Recovery - I'm not really feeling any soreness about a day after my workout. Like, my chest right now is starting to feel it, but if it's like my other body parts this past week, my chest will feel full tomorrow, but not sore. Interesting. This could definitely be beneficial if I wanted to hit a body part more than once in a 5 day span.

Sleep - I'd call this about the same. No better, no worse.

Here's a pic from this morning's workout:
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Drinking water like it's your job huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Lol, yep. Got to! I don't like looking all soft.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Lol, yep. Got to! I don't like looking all soft.
    looking soft, but with increased vascularity...that is an odd combination!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking soft, but with increased vascularity...that is an odd combination!!!
    Yeah, I don't know.. Kind of weird.. I'll get a better assessment tomorrow morning. Off to bed shortly, then a nice back workout tomorrow morning w/ some light cardio.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

sorry I'm late!

along for the ride!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

You have a sick log going here.. very detailed most of all straight to the point.. great workouts and post pics.. unless I missed it what is your total daily protein intake?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Oh yeah I will be lurking..
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I had some solid gains on GVT a few years back. Did wonders for muscle endurance.

Appetite is just starting my friend, just wait
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    sorry I'm late!

along for the ride!
    Thanks for joining!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    You have a sick log going here.. very detailed most of all straight to the point.. great workouts and post pics.. unless I missed it what is your total daily protein intake?
    Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I had some solid gains on GVT a few years back. Did wonders for muscle endurance.

Appetite is just starting my friend, just wait
    Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.
    How much do u weigh?
    I'm have to get back on powder too hard from solid foods haha...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.
    Haha I know, comical is the only way to describe it. Hold strong, the affects I'm seeing on my recomp are pretty solid.

I just tell myself, every time I give into a craving a ginger is club'd. You know USPLabs stance on gingers. I've got to protect mullet & boro
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

PATENTED ANABOLIC, DAY 9

WEIGHT - 171. That's kind of where I've been hovering the last few months. I think I'm looking just a tad bit bigger/fuller though.

OK, since we last talked, I have done an arm workout and back workout. I ended up taking today off due to a slamming head ache when I woke up this afternoon.

I did arms Monday morning & had an awesome workout. I did the 10x10 method, supersetting bi's & tri's. Yes, the endurance is definitely coming up! For bi's, I did the seated machine preacher curls, and for tri's, I did skull crushers. I wanted to do close grip bench, but, unlike what I expected, my chest was hella sore! The soreness is now gone, but damn, it's feeling thick as a brick! My arms are still feeling like I walked out of the gym, with the addition of a little extra tenderness. After the 10x10 was over, I threw in some additional pump sets w/alternate db curls, and weighted dips. The pump I walked out of that gym with Monday morning was friggin awesome! My daughter was in awe as well.. lol..

About 2 hours after my workout, I was beyond starving!! I made myself 6 whole eggs & one sausage link. Appetite: taken care of..

Yesterday, before coming into work, I went in for a back workout. I began it, thinking I was going to do 10x10 w/ juts all pull downs. I got to my 5 th set, & started thinking I needed some row's to "feel" like I was really hitting my back from all angles. So, I did 5 more sets of seated rows & really blew my back up. This workout was over before I knew it! I must be cutting down on my rest between sets more than I thought. I've never been one to time my rest periods, I just try & keep myself moving. If I'm going heavier, I'll rest a little longer so I can get back after it 100%. After I finished my back attack, I hit abs for about another 15 minutes before I had to get changed & go to work.

Like I said, I took today off due to a headache, that I pretty much had all day. I got off shift this morning & had it. I took 2 ibuprofen before bed, & woke up @ 2 w/ the same headache. I took my AP upon waking w/ 2 STRONG cups of Starbucks Verona. My wife/kids kept me busy right up till 4:00 & I realized I was shaking when I tried to take my daughters picture. I ate a bowl of shredded wheat & fried 5 eggs & covered them w/ cheese & threw it on a whole wheat bread. I ate the sandwich when I got here to work @ 6pm.

IF I get enough rest tonight, I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow morning for a shoulder workout. If not, I'll definitely go in tomorrow afternoon before coming back to work.

Notes: Obviously, like others, my appetite is ravenous! I also have noticed my dietary discipline is gone! I'm willing to eat everything in sight if I'm hungry. My good 'ol wife decided to take the kids to Baskin Robbins yesterday.. What do I get? No, not the little kids cup of ice cream.. A freaking chocolate peanut butter sundae!! WTF!!?? I never eat like that! I guess the fact that I'm not blowing up around the gut is a good sign that the synergy between PA & a thermo is definitely there. Personally, I really don't see anybody cutting on this though! My muscle fullness throughout the day is there. I find myself taking my shirt off in the house more often & checking myself out often too. My wife just rolls her eyes. With November here, the house stays cooler, but I'm still doffing my shirt! Lol.. Even when I'm going outside to check the mail. Libido is still up there too. Not DAA type libido, but it's elevated to the point that I'm noticing it & enjoying it. Sleep is still the same. Energy throughout the day is wide open. Whether it's the combo of a thermo & PA, or a preworkout & PA, I'm feeling it all day long! I've always been a self motivating, happy go lucky person, but my mood since starting this is awesome! My wife has mentioned that I'm in a better mood lately too. That might have something to do w/ my lack of dietary discipline though! Haha..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Great update!

Enjoying the log, great attention to detail.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Thanks dude. I'm really looking forward to this next week.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

This mornings shoulder workout was F'ING EPIC!!! I'll explain later. Now, I gotta go home, chug down some protein, & hit the sack!

Delts are fried! Sorry 'bout the camera shake.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Leaving us on the cliff with some shoulder swole ness.....
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Solid build champ!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

This is turning into an all out bulk!! Here's my week 1 pics. Chest tomorrow & a better write up. Heading to bed now.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Looking very solid champ! USP looks to have another winner in the works.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Looking forward to the write-up. Muscles looking dense home slice
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking very solid champ! USP looks to have another winner in the works.
    yup
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 12

WEIGHT - 172 Yep, cutting is officially out of the question! lol.

Before I get into the week 1 thoughts/feelings, here's what I did yesterday & today:

Yesterday was leg day. I'm hobbling around today. ALL day.. I drank 2 cups of coffee & dosed my PA around 5:15am. I got to the gym by 6:10 & was amped! Don't hate on me, but I think I got around 4 hours of sleep @ work!! The volume I put myself through yesterday was awesome!

leg extensions - 3x30
    leg curls - 3x30
    squats - 5x25
    db lunges - 3x10

I was gassed... But, I was also feeling good too! I had Global DJ's playing in my headphones, & I found myself holding back from busting a move between sets! I kept rest to a minimum between sets & still came back for each set @ 100%. I went to bed last night around 8:30 & got up this morning @ 5. Felt great to get some much needed sleep.

Went in this morning, totally stimmed out & ready to thrash the pecs. I did the 10x10 w/ flat bench press. I haven't done regular bench press in probably well over a year! I felt it too. My db presses are always pretty decent, but I thought I needed to hit some different muscle fibers. I was right. I struggled w/ 175!! Granted, it was my 7th set, but damn!!! I guess there's something to be said about a little more variety, eh? Well, after that 10x10, it was still early, (wife didn't text me that her & babies were awake ) so I decided to tear a little deeper into the fibers. Incline db presses, supersetted w/ the hammer strength presses. Yes, by the time I was finished w/ those, I was really feeling it. I had Body Count playing over the head phones this morning, w/ a little Pantera mixed in, so I was good to go. After 3 sets of 10 for each of those, I went to attempt the low pin cable x-overs.. I say attempt, because by now, my chest was so jello-like, I could only manage 2 sets of 10 w/ 20lbs on each stack!

Just for ****s & grins, I figured I'd knock out some push ups for the finisher... Yeah right - I couldn't even get one!!! Mission accomplished... Here's this mornings pic whore photo:
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Nice update man!

In the picture I'm getting a "Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on steroids vibe" lol must be the hat
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Haha, I've been called John Cena, some country singer, to Dorian Yates. Lol, now Mike Rowe.. Priceless.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Haha, I've been called John Cena, some country singer, to Dorian Yates. Lol, now Mike Rowe.. Priceless.
    Sounds like you could have a hell of a time at a bar with inebriated women lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Sshhhh, don't tell my wife! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135