prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    sorry I'm late!

along for the ride!
    Thanks for joining!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    You have a sick log going here.. very detailed most of all straight to the point.. great workouts and post pics.. unless I missed it what is your total daily protein intake?
    Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I had some solid gains on GVT a few years back. Did wonders for muscle endurance.

Appetite is just starting my friend, just wait
    Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.
    How much do u weigh?
    I'm have to get back on powder too hard from solid foods haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.
    Haha I know, comical is the only way to describe it. Hold strong, the affects I'm seeing on my recomp are pretty solid.

I just tell myself, every time I give into a craving a ginger is club'd. You know USPLabs stance on gingers. I've got to protect mullet & boro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

PATENTED ANABOLIC, DAY 9

WEIGHT - 171. That's kind of where I've been hovering the last few months. I think I'm looking just a tad bit bigger/fuller though.

OK, since we last talked, I have done an arm workout and back workout. I ended up taking today off due to a slamming head ache when I woke up this afternoon.

I did arms Monday morning & had an awesome workout. I did the 10x10 method, supersetting bi's & tri's. Yes, the endurance is definitely coming up! For bi's, I did the seated machine preacher curls, and for tri's, I did skull crushers. I wanted to do close grip bench, but, unlike what I expected, my chest was hella sore! The soreness is now gone, but damn, it's feeling thick as a brick! My arms are still feeling like I walked out of the gym, with the addition of a little extra tenderness. After the 10x10 was over, I threw in some additional pump sets w/alternate db curls, and weighted dips. The pump I walked out of that gym with Monday morning was friggin awesome! My daughter was in awe as well.. lol..

About 2 hours after my workout, I was beyond starving!! I made myself 6 whole eggs & one sausage link. Appetite: taken care of..

Yesterday, before coming into work, I went in for a back workout. I began it, thinking I was going to do 10x10 w/ juts all pull downs. I got to my 5 th set, & started thinking I needed some row's to "feel" like I was really hitting my back from all angles. So, I did 5 more sets of seated rows & really blew my back up. This workout was over before I knew it! I must be cutting down on my rest between sets more than I thought. I've never been one to time my rest periods, I just try & keep myself moving. If I'm going heavier, I'll rest a little longer so I can get back after it 100%. After I finished my back attack, I hit abs for about another 15 minutes before I had to get changed & go to work.

Like I said, I took today off due to a headache, that I pretty much had all day. I got off shift this morning & had it. I took 2 ibuprofen before bed, & woke up @ 2 w/ the same headache. I took my AP upon waking w/ 2 STRONG cups of Starbucks Verona. My wife/kids kept me busy right up till 4:00 & I realized I was shaking when I tried to take my daughters picture. I ate a bowl of shredded wheat & fried 5 eggs & covered them w/ cheese & threw it on a whole wheat bread. I ate the sandwich when I got here to work @ 6pm.

IF I get enough rest tonight, I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow morning for a shoulder workout. If not, I'll definitely go in tomorrow afternoon before coming back to work.

Notes: Obviously, like others, my appetite is ravenous! I also have noticed my dietary discipline is gone! I'm willing to eat everything in sight if I'm hungry. My good 'ol wife decided to take the kids to Baskin Robbins yesterday.. What do I get? No, not the little kids cup of ice cream.. A freaking chocolate peanut butter sundae!! WTF!!?? I never eat like that! I guess the fact that I'm not blowing up around the gut is a good sign that the synergy between PA & a thermo is definitely there. Personally, I really don't see anybody cutting on this though! My muscle fullness throughout the day is there. I find myself taking my shirt off in the house more often & checking myself out often too. My wife just rolls her eyes. With November here, the house stays cooler, but I'm still doffing my shirt! Lol.. Even when I'm going outside to check the mail. Libido is still up there too. Not DAA type libido, but it's elevated to the point that I'm noticing it & enjoying it. Sleep is still the same. Energy throughout the day is wide open. Whether it's the combo of a thermo & PA, or a preworkout & PA, I'm feeling it all day long! I've always been a self motivating, happy go lucky person, but my mood since starting this is awesome! My wife has mentioned that I'm in a better mood lately too. That might have something to do w/ my lack of dietary discipline though! Haha..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great update!

Enjoying the log, great attention to detail.
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Thanks dude. I'm really looking forward to this next week.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

This mornings shoulder workout was F'ING EPIC!!! I'll explain later. Now, I gotta go home, chug down some protein, & hit the sack!

Delts are fried! Sorry 'bout the camera shake.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Leaving us on the cliff with some shoulder swole ness.....
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Solid build champ!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

This is turning into an all out bulk!! Here's my week 1 pics. Chest tomorrow & a better write up. Heading to bed now.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking very solid champ! USP looks to have another winner in the works.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Looking forward to the write-up. Muscles looking dense home slice
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking very solid champ! USP looks to have another winner in the works.
    yup
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 12

WEIGHT - 172 Yep, cutting is officially out of the question! lol.

Before I get into the week 1 thoughts/feelings, here's what I did yesterday & today:

Yesterday was leg day. I'm hobbling around today. ALL day.. I drank 2 cups of coffee & dosed my PA around 5:15am. I got to the gym by 6:10 & was amped! Don't hate on me, but I think I got around 4 hours of sleep @ work!! The volume I put myself through yesterday was awesome!

leg extensions - 3x30
    leg curls - 3x30
    squats - 5x25
    db lunges - 3x10

I was gassed... But, I was also feeling good too! I had Global DJ's playing in my headphones, & I found myself holding back from busting a move between sets! I kept rest to a minimum between sets & still came back for each set @ 100%. I went to bed last night around 8:30 & got up this morning @ 5. Felt great to get some much needed sleep.

Went in this morning, totally stimmed out & ready to thrash the pecs. I did the 10x10 w/ flat bench press. I haven't done regular bench press in probably well over a year! I felt it too. My db presses are always pretty decent, but I thought I needed to hit some different muscle fibers. I was right. I struggled w/ 175!! Granted, it was my 7th set, but damn!!! I guess there's something to be said about a little more variety, eh? Well, after that 10x10, it was still early, (wife didn't text me that her & babies were awake ) so I decided to tear a little deeper into the fibers. Incline db presses, supersetted w/ the hammer strength presses. Yes, by the time I was finished w/ those, I was really feeling it. I had Body Count playing over the head phones this morning, w/ a little Pantera mixed in, so I was good to go. After 3 sets of 10 for each of those, I went to attempt the low pin cable x-overs.. I say attempt, because by now, my chest was so jello-like, I could only manage 2 sets of 10 w/ 20lbs on each stack!

Just for ****s & grins, I figured I'd knock out some push ups for the finisher... Yeah right - I couldn't even get one!!! Mission accomplished... Here's this mornings pic whore photo:
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Nice update man!

In the picture I'm getting a "Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on steroids vibe" lol must be the hat
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Haha, I've been called John Cena, some country singer, to Dorian Yates. Lol, now Mike Rowe.. Priceless.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Haha, I've been called John Cena, some country singer, to Dorian Yates. Lol, now Mike Rowe.. Priceless.
    Sounds like you could have a hell of a time at a bar with inebriated women lol
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Sshhhh, don't tell my wife! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice update man!

In the picture I'm getting a "Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on steroids vibe" lol must be the hat
    this made me lol...

Joking aside, KILLER log here. I'm impressed.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Thanks dude.

I just got on the scale this morning, & it had me @ 174.8! I was just thinking that I'm looking fuller, yet leaner last night!

Arm workout in about 20 min. Hoping for a slower day @ work today so I can give a better update.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 15

Weight - see above post..

Get ready, this one may get a little long in the tooth...

USP Labs - all I can say is WOW!! Talk about a home run of a product!! Honestly, I don't know where to start. I think you guys filled these pills w/ some sort of happy pixie dust or something! Thank you very much for my overly good mood! Because of you, I now have that stupid Greatest American Hero song in my head!! WTF!!?? Where does that come from?? Some of you younger bucks may not remember it, but it's about as cheesy as it gets. I was thinking it'd be cool if some metal band re-did that song. Maybe Motorhead or, if they were still around, Type O Negative.. Seriously though, this stuff is potent! This Thursday, when we're sitting around the Thanksgiving table, we go around listing what we're thankful for. I'm going to say my healthy family and USP Labs Patented Anabolic! No freaking joke! I'm so overwhelmed w/ how good this stuff is, I actually posted a picture from this mornings workout on FB!! I've never done that before. Here, it's easy - you're all a bunch of iron junkies like me. But on FB, my friends are a mixed bag from athletes to band nerds w/absolutely no desire to walk into a weight room. So far, I have one like from an old high school friend who realized she liked chicks better than dudes when she got into college.. lol..

OK, enough bs small talk. I realized the other day when I posted my workout that I forgot to post my 1 week mini-review. I'll do that right now, & that'll kind of cover how this mornings workout went. Duh, obviously, if I'm posting pics on fb, that workout was yet another EPIC workout! Lol..

I started taking this stuff exactly 15 days ago, not having any idea what I was getting myself into. Like a number of other testers, my appetite went through the roof from day 1! I'm thinking it's actually starting to settle down a little bit these last couple of days. I don't find myself snacking & craving like I was that first week. I started off w/ a body weight of 171. This morning, I'm up a solid 4 lbs! Sure, some may be water, or fat, but at the same time, I was just thinking last night how I'm looking a little leaner around the mid-section. My body feels full & pumped all day long. The alpha feeling this gives me is just awesome. I've done hormonals, & I'm hesitant to say it, but I'll be damned if this isn't equaling some of the milder ones out there. Like I said, I hesitate to say that, or draw any comparisons to it, because I know USP Labs prides themselves in bringing out some of the safest natural products around. It's just crazy how much this has changed my physique and workouts in the past 15 days though. My libido seems to have leveled off some too. It hasn't dropped off or gone up any more. It just feels like I'm on a DAA run right now. Because of my work schedule, I've take PA about 30-40 minutes preworkout w/ either a fat burner, or preworkout powder. I'd like to get up a little earlier & see what it does if I can get it in my a good 45-60 min pre workout. It definitely takes both thermo's and preworkout powders to another level. There's been a couple of times when I've also only dosed it w/a cup of coffee. Again, it's enhanced the strength of the coffee. I don't know what the F you guys put in here, but the synergy w/ these other products is off the charts! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you guys come up w/ for stacking options. Recovery in the gym has been improved as well. I'm gaining slow, steady strength, and still pushing myself into the next set w/ minimal rest. Recovery outside the gym is another story. I think I need to increase my protein and potassium intake. I did legs on Sat & they're still sore! It might be that extra intensity I'm giving it in my workouts, but I'm staying sore for a few extra days on each bodypart. With that soreness, though, comes a nice muscle fullness. I'll take it!

Going into the 2 nd half of this run, I don't plan on changing anything up as far as diet goes. I've tried to cut back on my calories, but the appetite just stays too high. Like I said, it did calm down a little, but I still have to get in more than normal. Thursday is going to be an all out assault on the dinner table. I may have to go to walmart & get some of those old man, stretchy waistband pants for that special day.. lol..

So, obviously, this morning's workout was off the hook. Another workout w/ Body Count on Pandora & I was thrashing the guns with no mercy. There was some other dude there that kept watching me. I was a freaking animal in there this morning! Here's the post workout shots:

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 15

Weight - see above post..

Get ready, this one may get a little long in the tooth...

USP Labs - all I can say is WOW!! Talk about a home run of a product!! Honestly, I don't know where to start. I think you guys filled these pills w/ some sort of happy pixie dust or something! Thank you very much for my overly good mood! Because of you, I now have that stupid Greatest American Hero song in my head!! WTF!!?? Where does that come from?? Some of you younger bucks may not remember it, but it's about as cheesy as it gets. I was thinking it'd be cool if some metal band re-did that song. Maybe Motorhead or, if they were still around, Type O Negative.. Seriously though, this stuff is potent! This Thursday, when we're sitting around the Thanksgiving table, we go around listing what we're thankful for. I'm going to say my healthy family and USP Labs Patented Anabolic! No freaking joke! I'm so overwhelmed w/ how good this stuff is, I actually posted a picture from this mornings workout on FB!! I've never done that before. Here, it's easy - you're all a bunch of iron junkies like me. But on FB, my friends are a mixed bag from athletes to band nerds w/absolutely no desire to walk into a weight room. So far, I have one like from an old high school friend who realized she liked chicks better than dudes when she got into college.. lol..

OK, enough bs small talk. I realized the other day when I posted my workout that I forgot to post my 1 week mini-review. I'll do that right now, & that'll kind of cover how this mornings workout went. Duh, obviously, if I'm posting pics on fb, that workout was yet another EPIC workout! Lol..

I started taking this stuff exactly 15 days ago, not having any idea what I was getting myself into. Like a number of other testers, my appetite went through the roof from day 1! I'm thinking it's actually starting to settle down a little bit these last couple of days. I don't find myself snacking & craving like I was that first week. I started off w/ a body weight of 171. This morning, I'm up a solid 4 lbs! Sure, some may be water, or fat, but at the same time, I was just thinking last night how I'm looking a little leaner around the mid-section. My body feels full & pumped all day long. The alpha feeling this gives me is just awesome. I've done hormonals, & I'm hesitant to say it, but I'll be damned if this isn't equaling some of the milder ones out there. Like I said, I hesitate to say that, or draw any comparisons to it, because I know USP Labs prides themselves in bringing out some of the safest natural products around. It's just crazy how much this has changed my physique and workouts in the past 15 days though. My libido seems to have leveled off some too. It hasn't dropped off or gone up any more. It just feels like I'm on a DAA run right now. Because of my work schedule, I've take PA about 30-40 minutes preworkout w/ either a fat burner, or preworkout powder. I'd like to get up a little earlier & see what it does if I can get it in my a good 45-60 min pre workout. It definitely takes both thermo's and preworkout powders to another level. There's been a couple of times when I've also only dosed it w/a cup of coffee. Again, it's enhanced the strength of the coffee. I don't know what the F you guys put in here, but the synergy w/ these other products is off the charts! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you guys come up w/ for stacking options. Recovery in the gym has been improved as well. I'm gaining slow, steady strength, and still pushing myself into the next set w/ minimal rest. Recovery outside the gym is another story. I think I need to increase my protein and potassium intake. I did legs on Sat & they're still sore! It might be that extra intensity I'm giving it in my workouts, but I'm staying sore for a few extra days on each bodypart. With that soreness, though, comes a nice muscle fullness. I'll take it!

Going into the 2 nd half of this run, I don't plan on changing anything up as far as diet goes. I've tried to cut back on my calories, but the appetite just stays too high. Like I said, it did calm down a little, but I still have to get in more than normal. Thursday is going to be an all out assault on the dinner table. I may have to go to walmart & get some of those old man, stretchy waistband pants for that special day.. lol..

So, obviously, this morning's workout was off the hook. Another workout w/ Body Count on Pandora & I was thrashing the guns with no mercy. There was some other dude there that kept watching me. I was a freaking animal in there this morning! Here's the post workout shots:

Great post man... Thank You for taking your time to post this up. It speaks volumes about you and your commitment to this forum. We appreciate it.

+1 for the old man, stretchy pants!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Great update! It's not rambling, it gives a fantastic overall feel for exactly how you are feeling and how things are treating you.

Tigers hat?!?!? Oh I like this guy even more now...
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Great update! It's not rambling, it gives a fantastic overall feel for exactly how you are feeling and how things are treating you.

Tigers hat?!?!? Oh I like this guy even more now...
    Born n raised in MI. Living down south, I still gotta pull for my home teams.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Old man stretchy pants huh?? Stealing my thunder kid. Lol Looking full as hell in the pics big man.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

I coulda used some bulk p-slin or Anabolic Pump today...........
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

I coulda used some bulk p-slin or Anabolic Pump today...........
    I'm gonna rub it in & mention that I have both :-D
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Was a great update man.
    How was the holiday weekend?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Great!! Working nights all weekend. Lol. Did legs this morning. Felt great. Better update tonight.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Great!! Working nights all weekend. Lol. Did legs this morning. Felt great. Better update tonight.
    Sick wheel!!!! Nice USPlabs plug to with the 3-in-1 shaker in the back ground, being dwarfed by your putter sweep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Sick wheel!!!! Nice USPlabs plug to with the 3-in-1 shaker in the back ground, being dwarfed by your putter sweep
    Thanks dude. Killed 'em this morning. I love showin off the new cup!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 19

Weight - 175.6.. hmmm, I guess too much pecan pie?? Lol

Wow, what a day I had on Thursday.. I literally, ate everything in sight!! The funny thing was, I had no guilty conscience doing it either! I got off shift that Thursday morning, thinking I'd have the gym to myself. Just the opposite! I think there were people in there that I've never even seen! I guess they all wanted to get in there & burn a few extra calories before they sat down & stuffed their faces. See, if they were all taking this PA, they wouldn't have that problem! They'd be stuffing their faces every day! LMAO!!

On Wednesday, the 21 st , I did shoulders before going into work. I had a great workout & was soaked in sweat when I finished it. I'm really diggin the 10x10 supersets on shoulder day. Military presses supersetted w/ db laterals is really producing results. All of my shirts are feeling tighter around the shoulders lately. I even threw in some rear lateral raises before I started w/ the shrugs. For my shrugs, I did 5 sets on the smith, followed by 5 real good sets w/ db's. The contraction that I had w/ the db's really brought my traps out big time these past few days! Today was the first day I wasn't really that tender up there.

Thursday morning, I stopped on the way home @ the gym to blow the pecs up. Interesting note here: All of my lifts seem to be going up, except bench.. Not sure why. My pecs are filling out more & more each week, but the strength really isn't going up like on the other lifts. It might just be that I'm having to somewhat pace myself in order to get in a solid 10x10 routine. By the 2 nd set, my chest was completely engorged in blood and popping out of my wife beater. Seeing that in the mirror really gets me that much more motivated to get back under the bar & knock out another set. After the 10x10 on flat bench, I went to get in 3 more sets of 12 on the incline db's, followed by 3x15 on the cable x-overs w/the pin right in the middle. I walked out of there feeling like I had the pecs of Arnold! When I got home, I looked in the mirror & realized that no, I don' have Arnold's pecs... L lol..

I took Friday off to just hang w/ the kids before I went into work that night.

I got off shift this morning (Saturday), & went in & had an awesome leg workout. For my leg routine, I enjoy doing the 5x25 routine, but here, I noticed that my strength did go up! Not by leaps & bounds, but by the 4 h set, I was keeping the weight right where it was for the previous 3 sets. I normally have to drop down to 135 for the last 2 sets before the squats, I did the leg extensions & curls. Both of those were 3x25. By the time I got under the bar, my legs were full blown! After the squats, I called it a day w/ 3 sets of 15 on the db lunges. Gee, I can't wait to spend the next 2-3 days walking funny...

I woke up today @ 2pm to watch my Wolverine's get beat by Ohio.. That was fun. After that, I did a few things around the house, before I had to leave for work. As I was walking around the house, I noticed that my whole body was feeling really tight & full. USP Labs, this is some crazy stuff you've put in those capsules! I know I said it once, but damn, the feeling is nothing short of a mild PH. My wife, who sees me every day, even noticed it today. It's like the PA sucked up all the Thanksgiving food & passed it on to different body parts!

OK, provided I get a decent night's rest tonight, I'll be stopping off to hit back before going home & hitting the sack..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Another solid update bud, sorry bout the Wolverines. Even as a spartan, I was pulling for them today. Hope you get a good nights rest man.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome log as always broskie.

Adding poundage while looking leaner is serious.

It seems as though no matter the goals this PA gears you into techno mode either more towards your diet.... bulking one can add weight n keep lean, cutting one can lose weight but not strength n stay full...

Can't wait to see what we are taking.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

No kidding! Imagine stacking this w/ some other stuff. Gonna be crazy!

Speaking of crazy, I'm hitting chest right now, & strength seems to have shot way up!! More details later today from my work computer.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Ok, yeah, way f'ing up!! WTF is in these pills???? Major PR on chest just now. Wow.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Btw, Kelly Ripa is hot.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Btw, Kelly Ripa is hot.
    strength up? Check.

Libido up? Check.

PA.... What in the world ARE YOU?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 04:34 PM
  3. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:39 AM