"Patent" down the hatches-Taking USPLabs Patent Anabolic by storm

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 24
    What's up Gigolbros?! Great workout today. Strength is still up and plateaus are non-existent! Vascularity was there today as well (seems to be on some days and normal others)

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Lunch: crab cake and lima beans , 10 oz chicken, 1/2 cup of almonds, and 1 strawberry banana greek yogurt
    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin

    Pre-workout meal: Protein bar
    11g fat 38g carb 30g protein 300 cal
    Supps: Jack3d micro, Patented Anabolic, Sipping on modern bcass during

    Post workout shake-
    70g protein, 30g carb 500 cal


    Dinner:
    Grilled chicken wrap with roasted potatoes

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    9g fat 17 g carb 32g protein 250cal
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Workout
    Chest: warm-up
    5x205
    3x230
    2x260 -- Couldn't lock out the third. Had a great spotter though who really made me grind it out. Had to take a couple of breaths to push that mug up. Definite growth getting done!

    Bench is my nemesis and I haven't tried this heavy a weight for more than 1 rep before... I thought it would feel pretty heavy but I knocked out the first two reps no problem. Bench max is going up! ~ 10 lbs in 4 weeks which is huge for me. I have gone a month before and been stagnant.

    Afterward I did a dip routine where I start off with about 1/3 range of movement then go to 2/3 then full range of motion. Really builds a sick pump and burn-- 4 sets. Then I was still craving more bench so I did some bb sets @ BW then went to the hammer strength machine and did the 1/3 , 2/3, full range of motion for 2 sets. (usually around 15-20 reps). Afterward the pump was hyoog and my chest and arms were as full as ever.

    Final few days of PA and workouts are still fresh and progressing. Plateau buster both in #s and in physique! Focus has increased and the craving for weights has too as I want every second on PA to count.


    Inspiration of the day: 2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack View Post
    Day 24
    What's up Gigolbros?! Great workout today. Strength is still up and plateaus are non-existent! Vascularity was there today as well (seems to be on some days and normal others)

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Lunch: crab cake and lima beans , 10 oz chicken, 1/2 cup of almonds, and 1 strawberry banana greek yogurt
    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin

    Pre-workout meal: Protein bar
    11g fat 38g carb 30g protein 300 cal
    Supps: Jack3d micro, Patented Anabolic, Sipping on modern bcass during

    Post workout shake-
    70g protein, 30g carb 500 cal


    Dinner:
    Grilled chicken wrap with roasted potatoes

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    9g fat 17 g carb 32g protein 250cal
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Workout
    Chest: warm-up
    5x205
    3x230
    2x260 -- Couldn't lock out the third. Had a great spotter though who really made me grind it out. Had to take a couple of breaths to push that mug up. Definite growth getting done!

    Bench is my nemesis and I haven't tried this heavy a weight for more than 1 rep before... I thought it would feel pretty heavy but I knocked out the first two reps no problem. Bench max is going up! ~ 10 lbs in 4 weeks which is huge for me. I have gone a month before and been stagnant.

    Afterward I did a dip routine where I start off with about 1/3 range of movement then go to 2/3 then full range of motion. Really builds a sick pump and burn-- 4 sets. Then I was still craving more bench so I did some bb sets @ BW then went to the hammer strength machine and did the 1/3 , 2/3, full range of motion for 2 sets. (usually around 15-20 reps). Afterward the pump was hyoog and my chest and arms were as full as ever.

    Final few days of PA and workouts are still fresh and progressing. Plateau buster both in #s and in physique! Focus has increased and the craving for weights has too as I want every second on PA to count.


    Inspiration of the day: 2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
    Bench is also a sticky one for myself, good to see your hard work and PA are helping change that for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 25
    What's up John MacEnbros?! Heres to the freakin weekend! Tomorrow is my last clean and squat day on PA. Gonna make it count! Today was supp christmas. Bought a new thing of bulk modern just in time, new flavor of casein protein (cinnamon bun- tastes awesome) and the black friday A stack 2.0 delivered. Of course I gotta thank USPLabs and Nik O for treatin me better than I deserve and the super fast shipping. I am super excited to try C20 finally. It will make the pain from no more PA a little more bearable. I do wonder if PA will be allowed to be taken with the asteroid stack upon commercial release... Talk about sick gains. Powerfull + PA = unbelievable sleep, Prime+PA = slabs of muscle, TP+PA = strength gains like woah, and then c20 +PA = hard full muscles.

    I wanted to see if what I noticed the other day about hunger when not dosing PA first thing in the morning was just a fluke, so I didn't take it until lunch at noon. Again, not hungry at all like the ermahgerd I need to eat now when I dose upon waking. It's like it takes the body's natural processes and puts them into overdrive.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Non workout day = 2k calories

    standard lunch= 10 oz chicken , half cup of almonds, 1 greek yogurt, and whatever vegetable the cafeteria provides, which today was butternut squash

    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin, 1 Purus Labs Fat Smack

    Cardio: LISS walking with some light jogging- 30 minutes

    Dinner:
    Whey isolate shake, 3 eggs and a half cup of egg whites wrapped in a wheat tortilla, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on pretzel sticks

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    9g fat 17 g carb 32g protein 250cal
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Going to get some much needed sleep if the dogs will let me tomorrow and then head to the gym for some fasted training.

    Inspiration of the day: Ephesians 6:10-11 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 26
    What's up Hootie and the Brofishes?! Slept a solid 8 hours and went to the gym fasted. Work was done.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Pre-workout:
    Supps: Jack3d OG, Patented Anabolic, Sipping on modern bcass during

    Post workout shake-
    70g protein, 30g carb 500 cal

    Lunch: Chicken breast with pasta and meatsauce, salad, and zucchinni
    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin

    Dinner: Ravioli with meatsauce + protein shake + greek yogurt

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Workout
    Squats: warm-up
    5x225
    3x255
    2x285 (PR) -- I am really pleased with how my squats are progressing. I forgot my patellar tendon straps today and was a little nervous, but the strength was there and I was able to push it up even though it was a fight.

    When I can start off on a solid backsquat it really increases my confidence for the front squat. I actually am starting to like front squats more as I feel that the weight in the front really forces me to sit back and get deep into the squat. Sometimes I feel on the back squat I can tip over and put too much strain on my lower back.


    Last squat day on PA so I went for it.... and what do ya know? new front squat PR. Last week the heaviest I tried was 195, so this week I went for 225. BOOM. Wrist was a little sore afterward and my glutes felt hammered but I'm already feeling back to normal.

    Had to keep the freight train of strength going.

    Hang cleans-- last time I stalled out @ 160. This week I smashed out 175! I freakin love this movement as it works so many muscles and everything has to be in sync. This kind of increase in 2 weeks (after doing light hang cleans on an ez bar last week) tells me that all muscle groups are makin all kindsa gains. I went for 185 and man I wanted it, and I got it about half way up but not nearly enough to be able to flip my elbows under. Little more PA and a little more time and it'll be in the rearview mirror.

    All in all it was a great day to end my strength program as next week is more of a recovery. I cant get enough of the PA strength gains and lack of DOMS. Add to it the physique changes and you have a must have supplement.


    Inspiration of the day: The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; Lamentations 3:25
  5. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 27
    What's up Rambros?! Got that good sore feeling today... nothing to hinder movement but enough to let you know you did some good work. Traps, shoulders, even biceps. Less sore in the glutes and hammys surprisingly.

    Today I decided to give in a little bit to the hunger. It is something on my next run I would love to try and do... when I get hungry, eat. Instead of such a strict caloric regimen. It would be interesting to see if I stayed lean.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs + PA

    lunch= grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and a salad

    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin, 2 recreate

    Snack: Whey isolate shake

    Dinner:
    3 eggs and a cup of egg whites

    Bedtime:
    2 scoops Casein shake w/ milk
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Weigh in tomorrow!

    Inspiration of the day: Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
  6. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 28
    What's up Bro Jay Simpsons?! Weighed in today at 182-- down 2 lbs from last week. Still up 2 lbs from the start -- this would explain the noticeably increased leanness that my wife and I have noticed. Today I had the increased body temp -- more so than ever. I found myself sweating a bit at work.

    Ate a little more than usual today again since I was down in weight and have been hungry all the time.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Non workout day = 2k calories

    standard lunch= 10 oz chicken , half cup of almonds, 1 greek yogurt, and whatever vegetable the cafeteria provides, which today was black eyed peas

    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin, 1 TSN XAT

    Cardio: LISS walking 20 minutes

    Snack: Broccoli salad-- chopped broccoli, bacon, sun flower seeds, and raisins (sooo amazing)

    Dinner:
    Whey shake, 3 eggs and a half cup of egg whites, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on rice cakes

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    As my deload tomorrow, I'm going to do the diane WoD I did at the start of my log. Not really an easier recovery workout, but only 225 on the bar. I'm going to compare how long it takes now vs how long it took at the onset. Excited to measure some CF performance with strength gains.

    Inspiration of the day: 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
  7. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 29
    What's up pybromaniacs?! Deload day = WoD only and it got crushed. That is all there is to say!

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Lunch: chicken and pasta dish , 10 oz chicken, 1/2 cup of almonds, and 1 strawberry banana greek yogurt
    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin

    Pre-workout meal: Protein bar
    11g fat 38g carb 30g protein 300 cal
    Supps: Jack3d micro, Patented Anabolic, Sipping on modern bcass during

    Post workout shake-
    70g protein, 30g carb 500 cal


    Dinner:
    Taco soup - ground beef, kidney beans, corn, pinto beans, stewed tomatoes

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    9g fat 17 g carb 32g protein 250cal
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    Workout
    DL: warm-up
    10x135
    8x185

    Diane- 21-15-9 deadlift and handstand pushups (subbed for 100 lb oh press) except I forgot and did 21-15-12 Last time I broke up the first set of DL into 11-10, but today I felt like I could knock out all 21 in a row... decided not to to leave some in the tank and it was a good decision. The most improvement came on the OH press. Last time this part absolutely dominated me. After my first 5 reps I stalled out and my arms were jelly. It literally took me forever and I had to push press a good number of reps to even complete the set. Not this time! First set was a breeze and I only split it up to not wear myself out. Still rested in between some reps/sets but it was a lot less than last time.

    All in all I smashed my previous time... not by seconds, but minutes!! and with much stricter form! (I did kind of revert to leaning over the bar on some of my deads but I tried to correct it when I felt myself doing it. Heart was pounding afterward and I still have tons of room for improvement to cut down rest times, but I'm very pleased with the progress for my second Diane ever! Those final OH presses were still brutal -- especially when I did some extra reps

    Also, if you look closely on my deads you can see my bicep vein bustin out even from a phone camera feet away.

    Afterward I did abs where I start off with about 1/3 range of movement then go to 2/3 then full range of motion. Really builds a sick pump and burn-- 4 sets.

    Great final workout on PA. Not only can this product be used for BBers trying to gain size and strength, but even Crossfitters (and newbies like myself) looking to build strength, power, and endurance. Versatility baby!

    Inspiration of the day: Psalm 34:14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
  8. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    Day 30- The BRObituary
    It is hard to believe that it has been a full 30 days since I started this journey. Time has flown by and with time has come new PRs, gains, and amazing workouts. Final weigh in = 183 this morning, which is a +4 lb increase over 30 days. I am extremely pleased at these results, especially due to no added fat gain that I can tell (if anything fat loss). This is the ultimate gaining tool as I am up in weight despite eating a caloric deficit 4/7 days. I don't know what is in these little caps but they pack a punch like no other.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Non workout day = 2k calories

    standard lunch= 10 oz chicken , half cup of almonds, 1 greek yogurt, and whatever vegetable the cafeteria provides, which today was green beans

    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin, 2 recreate (gettin low -- need some kind of thermo in the new IC deal jacob!)

    Cardio: LISS walking 20 minutes

    Dinner: Whey shake and left over taco soup

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    It will be interesting to see how long the effects are felt after discontinuing dosing. It will probably take some getting used to again to be setting at my desk and not only be thinking about when lunch time is

    Tomorrow I am jumping straight into the Asteroid stack 2.0. I should also have some PA on the way sometime soon from the label design contest that I will run with it. Mississippi ain't ready for this. I may have some random updates to this log in the future, but I am more looking forward to spending time reading and seeing how this product affects others.

    I want to thank USPLabs for choosing me as an alpha tester. It was an amazing experience and you guys never cease to amaze me with the amount of effective and innovative products you put out. I also want to thank everyone on AM that stopped by and added input and encouragement--you guys make it that much more fun and it is nice to build friendships with people who share your passions. I hope the time I spent in this log was helpful in some kind of decision in your life, whether it be to start/continue your fitness goals or whether or not to purchase this product or something completely different. I hope to continue lurking around AM, as I have learned a lot just from reading articles and posts from people who know a lot more than me and have been doing this a lot longer. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

    My final thoughts will be coming in the next few days. I am going to sit down and compare the weekly thoughts I have recorded for one comprehensive review. It is getting late and I want to give it the time it deserves. Be on the lookout!

    Inspiration of the day: Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

    Have faith in what you're doing and keep working hard to reach goal after goal!
  9. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Great logs man. Great bro words too. You completely have me sold on it. Will be getting some for sure!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack
    Day 30- The BRObituary
    It is hard to believe that it has been a full 30 days since I started this journey. Time has flown by and with time has come new PRs, gains, and amazing workouts. Final weigh in = 183 this morning, which is a +4 lb increase over 30 days. I am extremely pleased at these results, especially due to no added fat gain that I can tell (if anything fat loss). This is the ultimate gaining tool as I am up in weight despite eating a caloric deficit 4/7 days. I don't know what is in these little caps but they pack a punch like no other.

    Supplementation and Nutrition
    Intermittent Fasting: 8 pm- 12pm sipping on Modern BCAAs

    Non workout day = 2k calories

    standard lunch= 10 oz chicken , half cup of almonds, 1 greek yogurt, and whatever vegetable the cafeteria provides, which today was green beans

    Supps: 2 Super cissus, Multivitamin, 2 recreate (gettin low -- need some kind of thermo in the new IC deal jacob!)

    Cardio: LISS walking 20 minutes

    Dinner: Whey shake and left over taco soup

    Bedtime:
    Casein shake w/ milk
    2 fish oil, 2 super cissus

    It will be interesting to see how long the effects are felt after discontinuing dosing. It will probably take some getting used to again to be setting at my desk and not only be thinking about when lunch time is

    Tomorrow I am jumping straight into the Asteroid stack 2.0. I should also have some PA on the way sometime soon from the label design contest that I will run with it. Mississippi ain't ready for this. I may have some random updates to this log in the future, but I am more looking forward to spending time reading and seeing how this product affects others.

    I want to thank USPLabs for choosing me as an alpha tester. It was an amazing experience and you guys never cease to amaze me with the amount of effective and innovative products you put out. I also want to thank everyone on AM that stopped by and added input and encouragement--you guys make it that much more fun and it is nice to build friendships with people who share your passions. I hope the time I spent in this log was helpful in some kind of decision in your life, whether it be to start/continue your fitness goals or whether or not to purchase this product or something completely different. I hope to continue lurking around AM, as I have learned a lot just from reading articles and posts from people who know a lot more than me and have been doing this a lot longer. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

    My final thoughts will be coming in the next few days. I am going to sit down and compare the weekly thoughts I have recorded for one comprehensive review. It is getting late and I want to give it the time it deserves. Be on the lookout!

    Inspiration of the day: Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

    Have faith in what you're doing and keep working hard to reach goal after goal!

    Great overview! The final, detailed rundown should be awesome.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. New Member
    Onceyougojack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    8250
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

    How's it broing guys?! Got a chance to take a step back and collect my thoughts for a final review.

    This product has produced rapid physique changes! I started out at 179 and woke up on day 30 at 183. That's a pound a week increase, which is pretty amazing as I'm eating below maintenance levels 4 days a week. My wife and I have both noticed that I have gotten leaner in my midsection and legs despite the increase in weight, while I have had some of my friends and family comment that I am looking bigger. Leaning out in those stubborn areas while getting full in the areas that count. That is my kind of supplement!

    It felt like PA floored the gas pedal of my metabolism. I was constantly hungry and had frequent cotton mouth. This effect stayed constant over the entire 4 weeks. This hunger was the subtle way I could tell the product was working as the kitchen is king when it comes to mass building. On workout days I wouldn't be hungry in the morning but after my pre-workout dose I would be starving the rest of the day. I would definitely recommend upping your normal water consumption and if it isn't something you keep track of it would probably be beneficial to start. Also, it seems that a good many people have trouble gaining muscle because their appetite just isn't there for the high calories required. I feel this product will put those problems away and you will be busting plateaus and eating like a savage.

    Weight room results- PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters. Very pleased at strength increases across the board. I also was doing crossfit workouts at the end of my normal routine. I did a benchmark workout named Diane (modified with an OH press instead of HSPUs) on the first day of PA and the last. I shaved minutes, not seconds off my time. I was most excited about this as I am really interested in getting more involved into crossfit. I think this product is great not only for bodybuilding type workouts, but any athlete looking to increase performance.

    Side effects: No stomach issues, which can often be a problem when taking new supplements. I did notice an increase in body temperature randomly, but nothing to complain about. The only negative I found was an increase in joint pain. I dont know if PA had anything to do with this or just the increase in weight I was using.

    Other notes: I did notice an increase in vascularity for veins that were already present. They seemed to become more prominent quickly. Also some days I noticed an increase in recovery. I would kill my workout the day before and not have any soreness for the next day or two. Some days were normal and I did have soreness.


    Would I buy this product myself with my hard earned money???
    You better believe it. I have found the foundation for my supplement plan and will be purchasing this in the IC deal ASAP. I have a limited supp budget each month, as I'm sure we all do, and this bad boy has just shoved its way to the front.


    Again I want to thank USPlabs and everyone for stopping by. My log has been my honest opinions and factual numbers. I hope it has been helpful. This has been my third log and I believe it has been my best yet as far as dialing in my nutrition and workout program. I look forward to what future logs bring as I will be joining a crossfit gym in January and have a food scale incoming for Christmas.

    Stay anabolic my friends!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack View Post
    How's it broing guys?! Got a chance to take a step back and collect my thoughts for a final review.

    This product has produced rapid physique changes! I started out at 179 and woke up on day 30 at 183. That's a pound a week increase, which is pretty amazing as I'm eating below maintenance levels 4 days a week. My wife and I have both noticed that I have gotten leaner in my midsection and legs despite the increase in weight, while I have had some of my friends and family comment that I am looking bigger. Leaning out in those stubborn areas while getting full in the areas that count. That is my kind of supplement!

    It felt like PA floored the gas pedal of my metabolism. I was constantly hungry and had frequent cotton mouth. This effect stayed constant over the entire 4 weeks. This hunger was the subtle way I could tell the product was working as the kitchen is king when it comes to mass building. On workout days I wouldn't be hungry in the morning but after my pre-workout dose I would be starving the rest of the day. I would definitely recommend upping your normal water consumption and if it isn't something you keep track of it would probably be beneficial to start. Also, it seems that a good many people have trouble gaining muscle because their appetite just isn't there for the high calories required. I feel this product will put those problems away and you will be busting plateaus and eating like a savage.

    Weight room results- PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters. Very pleased at strength increases across the board. I also was doing crossfit workouts at the end of my normal routine. I did a benchmark workout named Diane (modified with an OH press instead of HSPUs) on the first day of PA and the last. I shaved minutes, not seconds off my time. I was most excited about this as I am really interested in getting more involved into crossfit. I think this product is great not only for bodybuilding type workouts, but any athlete looking to increase performance.

    Side effects: No stomach issues, which can often be a problem when taking new supplements. I did notice an increase in body temperature randomly, but nothing to complain about. The only negative I found was an increase in joint pain. I dont know if PA had anything to do with this or just the increase in weight I was using.

    Other notes: I did notice an increase in vascularity for veins that were already present. They seemed to become more prominent quickly. Also some days I noticed an increase in recovery. I would kill my workout the day before and not have any soreness for the next day or two. Some days were normal and I did have soreness.

    Would I buy this product myself with my hard earned money???
    You better believe it. I have found the foundation for my supplement plan and will be purchasing this in the IC deal ASAP. I have a limited supp budget each month, as I'm sure we all do, and this bad boy has just shoved its way to the front.

    Again I want to thank USPlabs and everyone for stopping by. My log has been my honest opinions and factual numbers. I hope it has been helpful. This has been my third log and I believe it has been my best yet as far as dialing in my nutrition and workout program. I look forward to what future logs bring as I will be joining a crossfit gym in January and have a food scale incoming for Christmas.

    Stay anabolic my friends!
    Nice work bro-mato! Improving a sticky movement speaks volumes for not only PA but your work ethic! Most people shy away from what they're not good at but you took it head on and kick'd it's butt, that's alpha bro! Thank you for your log.

    I can honestly say, after this log and your progress.....I may have one bro I'll follow on the cross-fit path. Watching of course, not doing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. down the hatch
    By 123jake123z in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:43 AM
  3. first OEP pill down the hatch...
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Clen Shuts Down the Thyroid???
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 06:53 PM
  5. Cops: Put Down the Donuts
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in