You wanna go night night!?!? A LiGHts Out Log

domore

Awards
Hola mi amigos,

I was one of the lucky winners of the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/214477-lights-out-what.html promo. I wasn't required to complete a log of the product, but I figured it was the least I could do to thank iForce.

Why are you starting this log now when you won the product over a month ago? Well, I am in the midst of recovering from ankle surgery and I wanted to wait until I could get back in the weight room to begin. I spent over seven non-weight-bearing weeks in a boot and on crutches. Needless to say, it wasn't a fun couple of months. I'm finally back in the weight room, and it is amazing how much muscle you lose during that time. Losing fifteen pounds of body weight is definitely not a confidence booster. Along with losing weight, performing my Olyimpic lifts have made me feel like I have never weight lifted in my life.

So, this is where LiGHts Out comes into play. An integral piece of the puzzle that will help me return to where I was before my surgery will be stellar, quality sleep. Also, Humanofort may aid in the recovery/regeneration of my ankle ligaments. I have previously used Humanofort at a 500mg dose. However, I haven't used Mucuna Puriens or 5-HTP.

I have super busy two weeks before Thanksgiving, but I will be updating my experiences periodically.

Stay tuned!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!im also logging this now and like it a lot!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Quality Product, quality logger, leggggo.

In.

domore

Awards
Alright, here we go.

LiGHts Out will be the first supplement that I have used in over four months, besides the usual staples.

The Lineup:

ALCAR
CDP-Choline
Sulbutiamine
Magnesium
Protein

and...

LiGHts Out.

I'm keeping it simple. I'm using the nootropics for studying, and keeping everything else simple.

First dose: 1 cap.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Alright, here we go.

LiGHts Out will be the first supplement that I have used in over four months, besides the usual staples.

The Lineup:

ALCAR
CDP-Choline
Sulbutiamine
Magnesium
Protein

and...

LiGHts Out.

I'm keeping it simple. I'm using the nootropics for studying, and keeping everything else simple.

First dose: 1 cap.
I also started at 1,as I always try to use as low of a dose of anything as I can.but I'm positive 2 is what you need,it's just the right effective dose of the l-dopa.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so 1 cap, lets see how you like it! I'm in!

domore

Awards
I also started at 1,as I always try to use as low of a dose of anything as I can.but I'm positive 2 is what you need,it's just the right effective dose of the l-dopa.
Okay so 1 cap, lets see how you like it! I'm in!
Yup. One cap last night to assess tolerance. I haven't used 5-HTP or Mucuna (L-Dopa), so I didn't want to double up just yet.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yup. One cap last night to assess tolerance. I haven't used 5-HTP or Mucuna (L-Dopa), so I didn't want to double up just yet.
I hadn't either,but 2 caps was the spot for me!you will enjoy it!

domore

Awards
UPDATE:

I had a great night's sleep last night. I should have prefaced that I do not have problems falling asleep or remaining asleep. With that said, there are days when I do not feel rested after 7 or 8 hours rest. I'm definitely curious to how I respond in the coming month.

I had a great workout today. Day-by-day, my ankle mobility is increasing (which is obviously pertinent in Olympic lifts).

I am refraining from any other "anabolic" type supplements during this log. I will take the occasional Slintensity cap to help out with those high carb meals. Other than that, it is LiGHts Out all the way.

Night #2: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Day 3:

I woke up today feeling sluggish. I'm not going to attribute this to LiGHts Out. However, I have been sleeping through the night--no restlessness.

Today was an off day. Although I didn't lift, I got on the field and did some agility drills for the first time since my surgery. I tried to work to a full sprint, but couldn't really drive off the ground.

Night #3: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Day 4:

I had a pretty long day today. I'm looking forward to finish off the day with two caps of LiGHts Out.

Anyway...

I woke up today feeling refreshed (and not sluggish like the previous morning). I honestly have been falling asleep within minutes of lying down; it has been great. It definitely lead to a great workout this morning of: Snatch from the high block, clean from the high block, overhead squat, and heavy RDL's.

Night #4: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Day 5 & 6:

Sorry, I missed a day on the log. I had a lot of things on the plate on Thursday. I slept great on Wednesday night and on Thursday night. I have been feeling pretty good on LiGHts Out thus far. I have been sleeping through the night (only to relieve my bladder on Wednesday night). In the mornings, I feel pretty decent. After the first couple of days, I felt sluggish in the morning. But this morning, I felt great.

I would really like to try L-Dopa on an empty stomach during the day, possibly pre-workout. I got in on the PES Insider Deal and picked up some DopaDex. So, once my run with LiGHts Out is finished, I may dose DopaDex pre-workout.

I have a workout tomorrow morning at the local Olympic weightlifting gym. It should be a pretty good one. I will still be limited to what I can do because of my ankle, but it should be a great workout.

Night #6: 2 Caps

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice dude. Glad to see you're reacting well, and hope tomorrow's oly lift goes as well as can be!

domore

Awards
Nice dude. Glad to see you're reacting well, and hope tomorrow's oly lift goes as well as can be!
Thanks, neddo! Yesterday's workout went great. My ankle held up pretty well. I only worked the snatch and clean (can't jerk yet due to ankle inflexibility). It was great to workout under the watchful eye of some previous world champs.

domore

Awards
Day 7:

On Saturday, I worked out at the local USA Weightlifting gym. It was an awesome time, and a great workout! It was great to workout with some guys who are really getting it done. I worked the snatch and the clean yesterday (I can't jerk yet due to ankle inflexibility). However, I felt great and it was a fun atmosphere to lift.

LiGHts Out is doing work as well. Like I said in my first introduction post, I do not have a hard time sleeping or remaining asleep. However, I have felt pretty well over the last week upon waking. I have been sticking with the 2 cap dose as it has been working great for me.

I have a problem of waking up with dark circles under my eyes. I don't have the bags underneath my eyes, but they get dark. Does anybody know of a way to help alleviate this problem?

Night #7: 2 Caps

neddo

neddo

Awards
I have the bags, despite ample sleep sometimes -- I'm not fully sure why, aside from genetics as my moms side has it as well. dafuk?

domore

Awards
I have the bags, despite ample sleep sometimes -- I'm not fully sure why, aside from genetics as my moms side has it as well. dafuk?
Yeah, tell me about it. I have been sleeping great, but I still wake up with dark circles under my eyes like I punched in the face.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, tell me about it. I have been sleeping great, but I still wake up with dark circles under my eyes like I punched in the face.
make up will take care of that :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed the start of this but in for the rest. :cool:

domore

Awards
Monday, Day 8:

Well, I have been on LiGHts Out for a week. I can say that sleep has been great, and the effects that I am feeling can be attributed to it. I'm going to continue to dose 2 caps as it has been spot on for me. I wonder what it would be like to stack Humanabol with LiGHts Out to get a little extra Humanofort. At higher doses, Humanofort is pretty darn good. However, the 100mg is sufficient for sleep.

I'm swamped this week, so sleep will be crucial (what I get of it). I'm hoping that LiGHts Out can help me feel a little better in the mornings as this weeks wears on. It will really be put to the test this week.

Night #8: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
I woke this morning a little tired, but I think it is due to me staying up til midnight last night.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Glad this is helping you.Good product for someone with sleep issues!

domore

Awards
Tuesday, Day 9:

I woke up a little groggy this morning. However, I am up late (as I am tonight), so I think the change in bedtime and hours of sleep threw me off. My schedule dictates that I only lift three days this week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Since I haven't lifted for those seven weeks when I was non-weight bearing on my ankle, I get to "rebuild" myself. I have been more sore from lifts now that I would have been embarrassed to say I sore when I was healthy. However, I feel that LiGHts Out is providing adequate recovery as well. If funds permit, I would like to rerun LiGHts Out with extra Humanofort to bring it to a total of 500-600mg. It would definitely be expensive, but I think you could recover like no other.

Night #9: 2 Caps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work 3 12's a week night shift.. and the inconsistancy in sleeping time really screws you up.. i feel ya man!

Tuesday, Day 9:

I woke up a little groggy this morning. However, I am up late (as I am tonight), so I think the change in bedtime and hours of sleep threw me off. My schedule dictates that I only lift three days this week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Since I haven't lifted for those seven weeks when I was non-weight bearing on my ankle, I get to "rebuild" myself. I have been more sore from lifts now that I would have been embarrassed to say I sore when I was healthy. However, I feel that LiGHts Out is providing adequate recovery as well. If funds permit, I would like to rerun LiGHts Out with extra Humanofort to bring it to a total of 500-600mg. It would definitely be expensive, but I think you could recover like no other.

Night #9: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
I work 3 12's a week night shift.. and the inconsistancy in sleeping time really screws you up.. i feel ya man!
Oh, yeah, definitely! Hopefully you have a couple bottles of this lying around.

domore

Awards
Wednesday, Day 10:

I can't wait for this week to be over. I'm pretty stressed out about the lack of sleep I'm getting. However, the quality of my sleep is pretty darn good. I'll definitely attribute this to LiGHts Out.

Alright, I have to get off this computer.

Night #10: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Thursday, Day 11:

Ahhhh! I'm so glad this busy week has come to an end! I was up to hours that were unknown to my sleeping habits, and I thought it was going to throw me off. However, I have really benefited from supplementing with LiGHts Out. I don't think I would have felt this way during the first week, but I am reaping the benefits in the second week.

I have my final workout of the week tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'll work--possibly technique on snatch and clean. I'm popping my two caps as I type. Good night sweet posters.

Night #11: 2 Caps

P.S. I love how Coop starts his Patented Anabolic log and garners 3 pages of views before posting any feedback. He has more views in one day than I do in two weeks. :):)

domore

Awards
Have you ever had a night when you were sleeping so deep that you could not wake yourself up after you realized you were dreaming?

Okay, well that sounded as if it were from Inception or something. However, I had a great night's rest last night. I was definitely in a really, really deep sleep.

Just a quick update!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever had a night when you were sleeping so deep that you could not wake yourself up after you realized you were dreaming?

Okay, well that sounded as if it were from Inception or something. However, I had a great night's rest last night. I was definitely in a really, really deep sleep.

Just a quick update!
Ya sometimes with real deep sleep I know I dreamed but can't recall my dreams because I fall right back to sleep after them.

domore

Awards
Ya sometimes with real deep sleep I know I dreamed but can't recall my dreams because I fall right back to sleep after them.
Yeah, I was having a really weird dream, and had to pee at the same time. My mind was trying to wake me up to tell me to use the bathroom, but my body told me, "NO! You remain asleep!"

domore

Awards
Friday, Day 12:

I had one of the deepest nights of sleep last night. I took 2 caps about a half hour before lying down for bed, and I zonk'd out. As I said earlier this morning, there was a point during the night that I had to pee, but my body would not let me get up. (This is in no way scientific, haha). However, I woke up feeling great.

Night #12: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Saturday & Sunday, Day 13 & 14

I skipped the dose on Saturday to evaluate how I slept without LiGHts Out. I wanted to see if I could draw a good comparison, but I slept fairly well last night. It would be nice to see a comparison for those who don't sleep the best.

I'm back to dosing two caps tonight (Sunday night). I won't skip another dose for the rest of the log.

Night #14: 2 Caps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday & Sunday, Day 13 & 14

I skipped the dose on Saturday to evaluate how I slept without LiGHts Out. I wanted to see if I could draw a good comparison, but I slept fairly well last night. It would be nice to see a comparison for those who don't sleep the best.

I'm back to dosing two caps tonight (Sunday night). I won't skip another dose for the rest of the log.

Night #14: 2 Caps
You are one of the lucky ones, I feel like i have the whole world against me.

1. I live in a new development with constant construction going on
2. I work nightshift, so i sleep during the day with all the construction
3. I have sleep apnea but i wear a cpap

Lights out.. have been a BIG BIG help for me haha.

domore

Awards
You are one of the lucky ones, I feel like i have the whole world against me.

1. I live in a new development with constant construction going on
2. I work nightshift, so i sleep during the day with all the construction
3. I have sleep apnea but i wear a cpap

Lights out.. have been a BIG BIG help for me haha.
Oh, man! I believe if I did have any sleeping problems LiGHts Out would be perfect.

I sleep very well without LiGHts Out, but when I do dose LiGHts Out, I still feel the effects.

domore

Awards
Hey neddo, will you clear your PM's?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Done, and doooone mane.

domore

Awards
Monday, Day 15:

I'm posting a quick update today. I have been experiencing the same effects from LiGHts Out as I have for the past two weeks. I'm not going to continually post the same response every time. However, the past few nights (less the night I skipped the dose) my dreams have been pretty vivid.

I'm not going to go above two caps for the rest of the log. It has been working perfectly.

Night #15: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Tuesday, Day 16:

Nothing new to report. I've been experiencing the same effects (without side effects) consistently. It has been a pleasant surprise.

Night #16: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
I apologize for the short break in my updates. I've been out and about with family and friends for Thanksgiving and I haven't the time to update my log.

Day 17, 18, & 19:

I've been sticking the two cap dose and it has been consistent. I really am running out of words to say about LiGHts Out, other than it has been a product that has worked for me. I've slept like a baby, which leads to great recovery.

Night #19: 2 Caps

domore

Awards
Alright everyone,

I'm going to close this log due to the fact that I have found the product effective. I don't have the time to continuously type updates to say that LiGHts Out contributed to a great nights sleep. I found it to be an effective product.

I will complete a final review in the coming week.