You wanna go night night!?!? A LiGHts Out Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thursday, Day 11:

Ahhhh! I'm so glad this busy week has come to an end! I was up to hours that were unknown to my sleeping habits, and I thought it was going to throw me off. However, I have really benefited from supplementing with LiGHts Out. I don't think I would have felt this way during the first week, but I am reaping the benefits in the second week.

I have my final workout of the week tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'll work--possibly technique on snatch and clean. I'm popping my two caps as I type. Good night sweet posters.

Night #11: 2 Caps

P.S. I love how Coop starts his Patented Anabolic log and garners 3 pages of views before posting any feedback. He has more views in one day than I do in two weeks.

2. Have you ever had a night when you were sleeping so deep that you could not wake yourself up after you realized you were dreaming?

Okay, well that sounded as if it were from Inception or something. However, I had a great night's rest last night. I was definitely in a really, really deep sleep.

Just a quick update!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Have you ever had a night when you were sleeping so deep that you could not wake yourself up after you realized you were dreaming?

Okay, well that sounded as if it were from Inception or something. However, I had a great night's rest last night. I was definitely in a really, really deep sleep.

Just a quick update!
    Ya sometimes with real deep sleep I know I dreamed but can't recall my dreams because I fall right back to sleep after them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya sometimes with real deep sleep I know I dreamed but can't recall my dreams because I fall right back to sleep after them.
    Yeah, I was having a really weird dream, and had to pee at the same time. My mind was trying to wake me up to tell me to use the bathroom, but my body told me, "NO! You remain asleep!"

5. Friday, Day 12:

I had one of the deepest nights of sleep last night. I took 2 caps about a half hour before lying down for bed, and I zonk'd out. As I said earlier this morning, there was a point during the night that I had to pee, but my body would not let me get up. (This is in no way scientific, haha). However, I woke up feeling great.

Night #12: 2 Caps
    •   

6. Saturday & Sunday, Day 13 & 14

I skipped the dose on Saturday to evaluate how I slept without LiGHts Out. I wanted to see if I could draw a good comparison, but I slept fairly well last night. It would be nice to see a comparison for those who don't sleep the best.

I'm back to dosing two caps tonight (Sunday night). I won't skip another dose for the rest of the log.

Night #14: 2 Caps

7. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Saturday & Sunday, Day 13 & 14

I skipped the dose on Saturday to evaluate how I slept without LiGHts Out. I wanted to see if I could draw a good comparison, but I slept fairly well last night. It would be nice to see a comparison for those who don't sleep the best.

I'm back to dosing two caps tonight (Sunday night). I won't skip another dose for the rest of the log.

Night #14: 2 Caps
    You are one of the lucky ones, I feel like i have the whole world against me.

1. I live in a new development with constant construction going on
    2. I work nightshift, so i sleep during the day with all the construction
    3. I have sleep apnea but i wear a cpap

Lights out.. have been a BIG BIG help for me haha.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You are one of the lucky ones, I feel like i have the whole world against me.

1. I live in a new development with constant construction going on
    2. I work nightshift, so i sleep during the day with all the construction
    3. I have sleep apnea but i wear a cpap

Lights out.. have been a BIG BIG help for me haha.
    Oh, man! I believe if I did have any sleeping problems LiGHts Out would be perfect.

I sleep very well without LiGHts Out, but when I do dose LiGHts Out, I still feel the effects.

9. Hey neddo, will you clear your PM's?

10. Done, and doooone mane.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

11. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Done, and doooone mane.
    Thanks!

12. Monday, Day 15:

I'm posting a quick update today. I have been experiencing the same effects from LiGHts Out as I have for the past two weeks. I'm not going to continually post the same response every time. However, the past few nights (less the night I skipped the dose) my dreams have been pretty vivid.

I'm not going to go above two caps for the rest of the log. It has been working perfectly.

Night #15: 2 Caps

13. Tuesday, Day 16:

Nothing new to report. I've been experiencing the same effects (without side effects) consistently. It has been a pleasant surprise.

Night #16: 2 Caps

14. I apologize for the short break in my updates. I've been out and about with family and friends for Thanksgiving and I haven't the time to update my log.

Day 17, 18, & 19:

I've been sticking the two cap dose and it has been consistent. I really am running out of words to say about LiGHts Out, other than it has been a product that has worked for me. I've slept like a baby, which leads to great recovery.

Night #19: 2 Caps

15. Alright everyone,

I'm going to close this log due to the fact that I have found the product effective. I don't have the time to continuously type updates to say that LiGHts Out contributed to a great nights sleep. I found it to be an effective product.

I will complete a final review in the coming week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. You wanna' go!?!?!? YOU WANNA' GO!?!?!?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 09:33 PM
  2. What are you doing up all night?
    By James in forum General Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:52 AM
  3. 8 weeks, wanna go 10
    By Renton405 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 04:43 PM
  4. Replies: 6