The ACHILLES Heal of Snags...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. had to update for this:

    so yesterday i saturated shoulders with load, had some good volume as well.
    4x8/8/6/6 seated military press
    3x12/10/10 front DB raise
    3x12 lateral raise
    3x12 bent-over raises
    2x12 front shrugs
    2x10 rear shrugs
    dint get abs in (was bushed), but i'm not upset if i don't get in direct ab work during off-season. i rarely focus on stomach unless i'm close to a show.

    anyway - point is, my shoulders are silky smooth feeling today, no pain at all, no tightness, no clicking..hell if i dint know better i'd almost say there was no workout yesterday..
    crazy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    had to update for this:

    so yesterday i saturated shoulders with load, had some good volume as well.
    4x8/8/6/6 seated military press
    3x12/10/10 front DB raise
    3x12 lateral raise
    3x12 bent-over raises
    2x12 front shrugs
    2x10 rear shrugs
    dint get abs in (was bushed), but i'm not upset if i don't get in direct ab work during off-season. i rarely focus on stomach unless i'm close to a show.

    anyway - point is, my shoulders are silky smooth feeling today, no pain at all, no tightness, no clicking..hell if i dint know better i'd almost say there was no workout yesterday..
    crazy.
    rear shrugs, like haney shrugs?

    I LOVE THOSE!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    rear shrugs, like haney shrugs?

    I LOVE THOSE!!!
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY
    Best part was at 3:39

    Great vid though... Going to start using haneyisms when i train...
    "last set, best set"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY
    Lee was the man. "stimulate, not annihilate" I tried doing his shrugs back in the day but my ass is so big that even when leaning back the bar gets trapped under it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Lee was the man. "stimulate, not annihilate" I tried doing his shrugs back in the day but my ass is so big that even when leaning back the bar gets trapped under it
    i do them in the smith rack and lean forward a bit.... Its a great extra trap movement...

  7. couple random pics to tide you guys over till my update tomorrow..

    snag still feelin good..lookin leaner yet still buff..







    that last meal, i'm on a roll with..
    jasmine rice over albacore tuna.
    freakin delish.

  8. That ain't normal.... Your not human haha kickass brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. 3-WEEK REVIEW: at the risk of sounding repetitive i have curbed updates, but status is: nothing has changed here. i'm still getting great relief and pain-free movement going on..able to lift heavy weights without aches and pains..
    (the only thing was ONCE AGAIN in training yesterday, i felt twinge in my R forearm, same thing i felt couple weeks back. it went away next day back then, and it appears almost gone here this morning, but still..we'll see how that goes)

    SUMMATION: my high hopes for this product have been exceeded.
    i have already procured my next month's supply of Achilles, as i wish to stay protected thruout this off-season of srs training.

  10. Haha right! I got 6 months worth for xmas!!! I am healed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha right! I got 6 months worth for xmas!!! I am healed
    somebody loves you!

  12. Haha santas wife X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    3-WEEK REVIEW: at the risk of sounding repetitive i have curbed updates, but status is: nothing has changed here. i'm still getting great relief and pain-free movement going on..able to lift heavy weights without aches and pains..(the only thing was ONCE AGAIN in training yesterday, i felt twinge in my R forearm, same thing i felt couple weeks back. it went away next day back then, and it appears almost gone here this morning, but still..we'll see how that goes)SUMMATION: my high hopes for this product have been exceeded.i have already procured my next month's supply of Achilles, as i wish to stay protected thruout this off-season of srs training.
    Awesome!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  14. odds & ends, in this last week of review..
    awoke this morning looking, well, pretty good and feeling, well - pretty awesome..
    couple dietary maneuvers to tighten things down last couple days has resulted nicely, look harder than i should, development coming along fine.
    for my diet intake, i've been running a lean gain caloric mode for a certain time, then ebb things back down to maintenance or just below for a shorter timeframe, before i flow back into excess. i notice this does the best job of keeping my bf stabilized and at a level where i am comfortable with.

    still feeling very alpha (from my 1-Alpha)..strength and training are great, dietary #s have been nailed, and...
    the joints feel like i'm a youngster again.


  15. Wanna race grandpa?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Wanna race grandpa?
    let's do it young buck.

    i'll toss my walker aside and smoke your azz real quick..


  17. Name:  xnarrow_front463.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  16.1 KB
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  18. lol i said walker not wheelchair.
    hey that thing looks pretty fun tho, i want one.

  19. 180 easy payments of $49.99

    Ill shoot you my paypal address
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  20. deal. except - i don/t paypal. check for total cost on the way.
    (don't worry about the check being from romania..it's all good.)

  21. Taking payment in nudes

    So this is where you came when you jumped forums lol
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Taking payment in nudes


    So this is where you came when you jumped forums lol
    i had to find a new neighborhood to play in..one in a better part of town.


  23. so today i awoke with a knot in my lower back..


    let's hope it's just a blip.
    damn seated military presses anyway, i prefer standing anymore..

  24. Just tight and not spasms right?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just tight and not spasms right?
    right. just a knot, no big mystery what caused it.
    should be gone by tomorrow..only problem is its put a damper on my squats today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Military History of France
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:54 PM
  2. Ahnold's The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:23 PM
  3. An Analysis of the Relative Safety of Ephedra
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 05:51 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in