The ACHILLES Heal of Snags...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. 1-WEEK REVIEW: couldn't ask for anything more in the first week of use with Achilles. started feeling some relief in my joints upon waking on the 4th day, and haven't looked back since. these past few days have seen me get some ROM back in my L shoulder, while also withstanding a brutal isolated shoulder pounding in training..my elbows, which had given me problems towards end of SEP/beginning of OCT then got better when i treated with CQ, then were feeling a lil tender again coming into this, are already pain-free.
    (the only thing was today in training, i felt twinge in my R forearm..so we'll see how that goes)

    the most impressive quality of this product in the early going - to me anyway - is the analgesic effect i'm getting.
    at my age, you always seem to have lil nagging aches & pains; but (ultra-impressive here) the usual aches i get, i've not gotten..
    it's awesome!

    SUMMATION: again only 1 week in, but truly huge thumbs up to this point. looking forward to the rest of this, when i start throwing some real heavy iron around..


  2. nice review so far think I'm going to have to get some in my Black friday order
    •   
       


  3. Looking good for my purchase as well
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    maybe wednesday tho?
    A Wednesday of 2017, maybe....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. come eat with me fellas....
    one of my lean, smaller meals in my ever-alternating and shifting dietary scheme, muahuahuahahahhaaaaa.



    and - this is where snag is at right now.




    taking diet back to gain mode, keeping things extremely clean tho just in caloric excess..
    i'm also going to be adding a hormonal product (or two) into the fray, more on that to come..
    weights are going to be majority heavy weight/lower reps for awhile, tho i will still have some high rep days in just for change.

    for now, supps are fairly basic.
    multi
    fish oil
    preWO (sometimes), varies as to what i use, mainly been super pump max but i'm not partial to it, just got it at stupid cheap price for the product it is, had to pull the trigger..soon will switch over to Ignite2. i loved that stuff when i used it during the summer..
    protein powders (of course) - mostly isolates but some blends as well. i also enjoy making my own blends/ratios.
    Axon - but i'm coming off that now as i been on it awhile, current bottle is empty so time to break, loved that stuff btw, great experience thruout. big shout out to AL, these guys will be on the move if they keep churning out quality product like they have been. i have been impressed personally, in my albeit limited experience with product line.

    anyway - update on product. Achilles is really the only thing that i'm using that is new, and i just have been feeling really good every day these past few days. both physically, and mentally. very refreshed.
    very cool, had to mention.

  6. Food pic = bolt re-entering thread.

    Been popping the cissus pills lately but Achilles and other more comprehensive formulas have piqued my interest lately. Will be following this log more closely now.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    1-WEEK REVIEW: couldn't ask for anything more in the first week of use with Achilles. started feeling some relief in my joints upon waking on the 4th day, and haven't looked back since. these past few days have seen me get some ROM back in my L shoulder, while also withstanding a brutal isolated shoulder pounding in training..my elbows, which had given me problems towards end of SEP/beginning of OCT then got better when i treated with CQ, then were feeling a lil tender again coming into this, are already pain-free.
    (the only thing was today in training, i felt twinge in my R forearm..so we'll see how that goes)

    the most impressive quality of this product in the early going - to me anyway - is the analgesic effect i'm getting.
    at my age, you always seem to have lil nagging aches & pains; but (ultra-impressive here) the usual aches i get, i've not gotten..
    it's awesome!

    SUMMATION: again only 1 week in, but truly huge thumbs up to this point. looking forward to the rest of this, when i start throwing some real heavy iron around..
    Let's see you put antaeus labs achilles to the test! Can't wait for the week 2 review
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Man sorry I was late on this but definitely in. Awesome week 1 results I am experiencing similar effects

  9. BTW your physique is absolutely mind blowing. What's your BF%, you have any idea?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  10. Swoll as hell man. How would you compare axon to other stims? Been interested in trying it out for awhile but haven't gotten around to it. Got to get through my half gallon of clear shot first
    •   
       


  11. @BBG - thanks brother, much appreciated.
    dunno what bf% is right now - i know it's more than the 8% i wanted to stay under this off-season.
    if i work my plan to a T, this oughtta be about the highest bf i carry this winter.

    @CAT - welcome friend.
    to answer your question - Axon does not compare to other stims..imo there really is no comparison.
    off the top - you take this w/ food!
    clean energy, no ups/downs/or crashes; no mad energy rush that steadily disappears or (worse yet) suddenly disappears, leaving you groggy and tired... just smooth and consistent for hours an end.
    no problems sleeping (can turn it off when i want)..
    hederagenin=impressive.

  12. Sounds like my type of stim. I hate the up and down stim effect. I like to just cruise in a nice buzz groove all day.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sounds like my type of stim. I hate the up and down stim effect. I like to just cruise in a nice buzz groove all day.
    that's it, right there.
    i have never experienced such smooth energy, period.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's it, right there.
    i have never experienced such smooth energy, period.
    Strongly agree with this... Axon has become my go-to stim. Extremely underrated in my opinion.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  15. Why aren't you guys being sold at Nutra yet? At least the non PHs.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Why aren't you guys being sold at Nutra yet? At least the non PHs.
    I brought this up to Jake a little while back, I'll find out what the status is and let you know

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    I brought this up to Jake a little while back, I'll find out what the status is and let you know
    Nice..Thx!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice..Thx!
    Its currently being worked on, and they will eventually be carrying our stuff. If you wanted to speed up the process a bit you could send them a email saying you'd like to see our products on there site.

  19. 2-WEEK REVIEW: well, there has been no letdown from week 1 results, and things have only gotten better. thanksgiving was a pain-free affair, and workouts have been just splendid. i am still amazed at the progress in my shoulder - i really felt the pain issues and limited ROM were permanent from too much activity (specifically tennis 6mo out of the yr), but the improvements made in just 2 short weeks is astounding.
    elbow twinges are non-existent now, and legs are feeling fine..still feeling a nice general sense of well-being as well. altho i started up a PH recently, i still credit Achilles here, as it is different from the alpha "yeahhhhh buddy i feel kick-ass!" well-being you get from elevated hormone levels..

    i am not 100% yet - indeed, i can only imagine if i was taking couple weeks off to rest + Achilles, i can envision it..
    rest is not an option right now, and Achilles is gold for what i need.

  20. mid-week update..
    everything cracking along just fine, body/joints feeling great (even if i'm a lil bloated from dietary excursion).
    mauled chest SAT, legs yesterday (ATG squats the highlight), fixing to demolish delts and agonize some abs this morning.

  21. had to update for this:

    so yesterday i saturated shoulders with load, had some good volume as well.
    4x8/8/6/6 seated military press
    3x12/10/10 front DB raise
    3x12 lateral raise
    3x12 bent-over raises
    2x12 front shrugs
    2x10 rear shrugs
    dint get abs in (was bushed), but i'm not upset if i don't get in direct ab work during off-season. i rarely focus on stomach unless i'm close to a show.

    anyway - point is, my shoulders are silky smooth feeling today, no pain at all, no tightness, no clicking..hell if i dint know better i'd almost say there was no workout yesterday..
    crazy.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    had to update for this:

    so yesterday i saturated shoulders with load, had some good volume as well.
    4x8/8/6/6 seated military press
    3x12/10/10 front DB raise
    3x12 lateral raise
    3x12 bent-over raises
    2x12 front shrugs
    2x10 rear shrugs
    dint get abs in (was bushed), but i'm not upset if i don't get in direct ab work during off-season. i rarely focus on stomach unless i'm close to a show.

    anyway - point is, my shoulders are silky smooth feeling today, no pain at all, no tightness, no clicking..hell if i dint know better i'd almost say there was no workout yesterday..
    crazy.
    rear shrugs, like haney shrugs?

    I LOVE THOSE!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    rear shrugs, like haney shrugs?

    I LOVE THOSE!!!
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY
    Best part was at 3:39

    Great vid though... Going to start using haneyisms when i train...
    "last set, best set"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    of course.
    Haney was awesome man. i'll just leave this here for the youngsters who may not know who he is.

    http://youtu.be/yBHLgqmqpwY
    Lee was the man. "stimulate, not annihilate" I tried doing his shrugs back in the day but my ass is so big that even when leaning back the bar gets trapped under it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Lee was the man. "stimulate, not annihilate" I tried doing his shrugs back in the day but my ass is so big that even when leaning back the bar gets trapped under it
    i do them in the smith rack and lean forward a bit.... Its a great extra trap movement...

  27. couple random pics to tide you guys over till my update tomorrow..

    snag still feelin good..lookin leaner yet still buff..







    that last meal, i'm on a roll with..
    jasmine rice over albacore tuna.
    freakin delish.

  28. That ain't normal.... Your not human haha kickass brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. 3-WEEK REVIEW: at the risk of sounding repetitive i have curbed updates, but status is: nothing has changed here. i'm still getting great relief and pain-free movement going on..able to lift heavy weights without aches and pains..
    (the only thing was ONCE AGAIN in training yesterday, i felt twinge in my R forearm, same thing i felt couple weeks back. it went away next day back then, and it appears almost gone here this morning, but still..we'll see how that goes)

    SUMMATION: my high hopes for this product have been exceeded.
    i have already procured my next month's supply of Achilles, as i wish to stay protected thruout this off-season of srs training.

  30. Haha right! I got 6 months worth for xmas!!! I am healed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Military History of France
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:54 PM
  2. Ahnold's The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 09:23 PM
  3. An Analysis of the Relative Safety of Ephedra
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in