NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved

  1. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved


    I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

    Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

    I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
    After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

    Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
    I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

    I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

    If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it

    -FL3X
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

    Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

    I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
    After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

    Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
    I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

    I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

    If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it

    -FL3X
    I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.
    Just got the word RECOVER-D will be ready by this Wednesday. We are selling it for $29.99 on our website
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro
    MsRider,
    Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  6. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    MsRider,
    Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.
    That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip
  7. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip
    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  8. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    I agree. I couldn't quite place it at first. It was like cinammon toast crunch in chocolate milk.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    I will have to try it, will get some soon. Sounds yummy!
  10. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol
  11. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    How many servings per tub?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol
    RECOVER-D will be complete at 4:30 Pacific Time tonight. It will be available for purchase after that. I will announce when RECOVER-D is available for purchase on our website www.nlaperformance.com.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How many servings per tub?
    18 servings per container. It is a 2.2 lb tub. It will cost $29.99.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  14. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    What a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    18 servings per container. It is a 2.2 lb tub. It will cost $29.99.
    Nevermind. Too much.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  15. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    18 servings per container. It is a 2.2 lb tub. It will cost $29.99.
    18 servings? 29.99+ tax and S/H? Holy shat
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    18 servings? 29.99+ tax and S/H? Holy shat
    Must be some good ****!
  17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Must be some good ****!
    Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  18. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!
    Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?
  19. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?
    We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  20. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.
    No doubt! I will try to order it today. If its as good as guys are saying I sure will recomend it. I know its more beneficial to all of us if they carry ur products.
  21. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    No doubt! I will try to order it today. If its as good as guys are saying I sure will recomend it. I know its more beneficial to all of us if they carry ur products.
    Its available for purchase here: http://www.nlaperformance.com/produc..._men/recover-d
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  22. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder
    Just bought some, can't wait to c what its about
  23. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Just letting you know RECOVER-D is now available for purchase on our website at http://www.nlaperformance.com/produc..._men/recover-d
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  24. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    This product is now up in the reviews section. I just did the first review

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...recover-d.html
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    This product is now up in the reviews section. I just did the first review

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...recover-d.html
    Just bought me some bro! Can't wait to try it!
  26. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  27. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder
    How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?
    I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

    I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

    I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.
    Epic thats what I like to hear.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA Performance Recover-D
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 01:48 PM
  2. Little info on NLA Performance Products
    By power205 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM
  3. NLA Performance 10% discount for all Anabolic Minds users
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in