NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it :)

-FL3X

msrider

msrider

Awards
I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it :)

-FL3X
I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.
Just got the word RECOVER-D will be ready by this Wednesday. We are selling it for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro
MsRider,
Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.

msrider

msrider

Awards
MsRider,
Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.
That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip :)

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip :)
Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
I agree. I couldn't quite place it at first. It was like cinammon toast crunch in chocolate milk.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many servings per tub?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol
RECOVER-D will be complete at 4:30 Pacific Time tonight. It will be available for purchase after that. I will announce when RECOVER-D is available for purchase on our website www.nlaperformance.com.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Must be some good ****!
Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!
Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?
We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.

msrider

msrider

Awards
We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.
No doubt! I will try to order it today. If its as good as guys are saying I sure will recomend it. I know its more beneficial to all of us if they carry ur products.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?
I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.
Epic thats what I like to hear.