Getting Cheeky and Testy with intraTest Xtreme

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition

intraTest Xtreme

I will be logging my very first Lecheek Nutrition product, Sucka Punch flavor. I love the name of the flavor but I'm not a fan of fruit punch flavoring so I will be as objective as I can and have my wife try it once too since she likes the flavor more.

I was awarded the product of my choice. I chose this one for various reasons. I like amino acids and have used many many many different BCAA products, I love DAA and have run that twice, and I like that it has mucuna pruriens in it too. I will log my thoughts on it as much as is feasibly possible.

If anybody wants to know more about me, stats, exercises, my addy for product donations, or whatever just let me know!

I also got two samples of Speed X3 that I will try out as well.

Tomorrow is leg day. I will dip into the tub of joy at that time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look what we have here! :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There once was a man
James was his name
He started a log
And pimped it without shame

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome friends and groupies alike! Luke, you kill me, lol! I'm eating my second breakfast now, then I'll take all my measurements and crap, and then head out to the gym for my 5th time this week.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so excited for this!

James, as you are so popular I think Lecheek should send you more supplements to log.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
After a week of headaches, study sessions and exams...Celly subbing up! Kill it C3!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome friends and groupies alike! Luke, you kill me, lol! I'm eating my second breakfast now, then I'll take all my measurements and crap, and then head out to the gym for my 5th time this week.
Wouldn't it be better to wait till after you crap to take measurements so you're not as puffy?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unsub?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am so excited for this!

James, as you are so popular I think Lecheek should send you more supplements to log.
Thanks babe....uh..I...uh...mean bud, I agree completely!

After a week of headaches, study sessions and exams...Celly subbing up! Kill it C3!
sup killa celly

Wouldn't it be better to wait till after you crap to take measurements so you're not as puffy?
You may have a point, either way, I neglected it because, well, I felt like it and today I have the whole day off so I'm doing today instead.

Hey

welcome. almost admin power reps coming your way. I shall soon surpass him yet again.

you may regret your action . . . oh, I can guarantee you'll regret it
This may be true don't don't spoil my fun.

Update coming in minutes. Stay tuned. Or else.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Have the nudes been taken yet C3? We need some starting dicktures to compare...I mean pictures!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have the nudes been taken yet C3? We need some starting dicktures to compare...I mean pictures!
Nobody requested pics yet. I only provide what is requested, otherwise I simply assume that it is not wanted or cared for. I mean I get it. Half the time my wife will only kiss me if it's really really dark.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nobody requested pics yet. I only provide what is requested, otherwise I simply assume that it is not wanted or cared for. I mean I get it. Half the time my wife will only kiss me if it's really really dark.
or if you put on that mailman outfit!!!:sgrin:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am asking for them C3, you are a delicate being that needs to be let known he is attractive...does my interest in your progress pics not make you feel that way?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or if you are wearing a BDCC mask/bodysuit . . . I'll send it over once I am done with it, my wife wears it when I feel a bit bi-curious

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I begin this journey with the use of Lecheek's pre-workout, Speed X cubed, Raspberry Lemonade flavor. I had it in 13 ounces of tap water.
Here's the magically mix:

So they lied. It doesn't taste like Raspberry Lemonade. It has a more distinctive Watermelon pink lemonade flavor to it. It wasn't bad though. As you can see, it mixed up quite well, no chunks, no siltyness (yes that's not a real word---just run with it), and went down well. So far so good, except the blatant lie on the flavoring. As for effect, obviously I got some stimulation from it as it is chock full of stims. It wasn't a sudden burst or dropoff though which was nice. It didn't give me the cracked out feeling either. So overall pretty decent. Not my fav but decent.

Alright on to the workout. Today was legs. I warmed up and got to work.

This is how it went down and in this exact order too. I don't have weight written down because I haven't done that in years but if you really want, then I can provide an estimate. I always do between 3-5 sets of everything. I don't have an exact set point, instead I go off of how well I worked that muscle and the amount of muscle stimulation and fatigue I'm experiencing.

-Standing Leg Press. I just made the name of this up. Basically I use the assisted pull-up machine for this. I put the weight up, get up on the thing as if I was going to do a lame man's pull-up, but then I place one foot on top the standing/movable platform and push it down with that leg to full extension. Basically, it's kinda like a standing one-leg press. I found it works decent for me since I have to careful with my leg exercises since my knees suck and it takes all the strain off my lower back that would be there with the typical leg press.

-Back Squats. You all know what these are. I did 'em with a nice wide leg stance.

-Hammer Strength Hamstring Curls. First time I used this particular machine and I actually liked it. After 3 sets or so, my ROM was noticeably depreciating so at this point I grabbed my wife (appropriately for a public setting of course) and had her come assist me. I did as much as I could and then had her help pushing the weight to my butt to get that full range. I learned tricks like these from my usual training partner monsta Andy.

-Hip Abduction

-Hip Adduction

You can laugh but if an IFBB pro does them, then I can too.

-Leg Press. On this one, I use the Nautilus (wrong spelling for the machine but I can't spell that one either) cause it has good back support, good ergonomics, and just moves well for my ailing knees of an 80 year old. I drop the back support down as far as it goes and decrease the angle on my low back. Then I get to work.

-Afterwards I went and played racquet ball with my wife. She beat me for her first time ever which she gloated about. At least until I reminded her that I played her left-handed the whole game! :D

Later I had my first experience with intraTest Xtreme. The flavor is Sucka Punch. I hate fruit punch flavor and this was no exception. For what it was it was decent and certainly had the typical leucine aftertaste. But because of my predisposition towards the flavor, I had my wife try it too. She said it was pretty good and she's very picky so we'll go with that. The mixture was actually pretty decent. You can see some of the aminos floating suspended in the liquid, some on top and some on bottom, but overall, a better mixture then most amino acid products that I have tried. Plus I'm sure it would have dissolved completely if given adequate time but I was impatient. That science experiment will have to wait till next time. I mixed it in 12 ounces of tap water. Here's the pic:

Later last night, my throat started feeling a bit scratchy so I knew my body was going to try and get in my way so I grabbed some ester c. I also soaked in our lovely spa tub with a full bag of epson salts. That has nothing to do with this log, just wanted to offer celly the mental images he's been craving.

This morning I woke up with the sore throat transitioning to a cough and some sore legs. Tomorrow will bring around chest probably. We'll see.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or if you put on that mailman outfit!!!:sgrin:
That might scare away the remaining followers I still have! :eek:

I am asking for them King Daddy, you are a delicate being that needs to be let known he is attractive...does my interest in your progress pics not make you feel that way?
Done! Check my above progress post! I took everyone of those of myself absolutely naked!

or if you are wearing a BDCC mask/bodysuit . . . I'll send it over once I am done with it, my wife wears it when I feel a bit bi-curious
Interesting...I've heard about such things. Just make sure you wash it first.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
¬¬' never said king daddy...but I least I got to see a pic of your shaker bottle, and your Intra-Test Suppository Delivery Device AKA ITSDD...AKA the second picture.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
¬¬' never said king daddy...but I least I got to see a pic of your shaker bottle, and your Intra-Test Suppository Delivery Device AKA ITSDD...AKA the second picture.
Celly,

I know how difficult it is for you to read and sound out words so there is no way you could have read all of that for at least another 15 minutes. I demand full compliance! Therefore you must go back and read it without any skipping or just looking at the pretty pictures. Make haste.

-Daddy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celly,

I know how difficult it is for you to read and sound out words so there is no way you could have read all of that for at least another 15 minutes. I demand full compliance! Therefore you must go back and read it without any skipping or just looking at the pretty pictures. Make haste.

-Daddy
Where did I leave my axe again...I haven't practiced carrot chopping this month yet ¬¬'

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did I leave my axe again...I haven't practiced carrot chopping this month yet ¬¬'
What did I tell you about using these ghey fake emoticons? You will be punished accordingly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What did I tell you about using these ghey fake emoticons? You will be punished accordingly.
I missed your rep message :(! I had my inbox full!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a log?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unsubbed

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I had my second dose of intraTest Xtreme in the middle of the day. Yesterday was my recovery/rest day. I started feeling sick Saturday night. I slept for 10 hours last night and woke up feeling pretty crappy. I've been moving around since and am feeling a bit better so I'm going to load up on cough medicine and hit the gym, I'm pretty sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I had my second dose of intraTest Xtreme in the middle of the day. Yesterday was my recovery/rest day. I started feeling sick Saturday night. I slept for 10 hours last night and woke up feeling pretty crappy. I've been moving around since and am feeling a bit better so I'm going to load up on cough medicine and hit the gym, I'm pretty sure.
get well!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get well soon my little orange lover <3

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try some hot honey lemon tea, wait for half an hour and then drink a pint of menthol mint schnapps. Once done with the schnapps, take a double dose of NyQuil and go to bed. If you wake up in the morning, you'll feel better then when you went to bed!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get well!!!
I'm tryin'

lol...you have a better memory than i do.....:saevilw:
lol, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt!

Get well soon my little orange lover <3
Thanks bud, could you come over and rub some vicks vapor rub on my chest, and surrounding areas?

Try some hot honey lemon tea, wait for half an hour and then drink a pint of menthol mint schnapps. Once done with the schnapps, take a double dose of NyQuil and go to bed. If you wake up in the morning, you'll feel better then when you went to bed!
lol, sounds like a knockout concoction.

So my plan was to go to the gym today. I was waiting for a friend to check his schedule and tell me what time worked for him. While waiting, I fell back asleep for a few hours and just now got back up. Crap, there goes the day. At least all the rest seems to be helping a bit. It's probably best that I didn't go in today. Some people just get crabby when you're working out next to them and coughing all over the equipment :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, this went from being a quiet log to something that is hard to even tell it is a log due to the huge amount of banter.

James, your logs are awesome and Lecheek should probably send you lots more to log.

Justin was never nice. He was 'nicer'.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, this went from being a quiet log to something that is hard to even tell it is a log due to the huge amount of banter.James, your logs are awesome and Lecheek should probably send you lots more to log.Justin was never nice. He was 'nicer'.
lol, it's good to have some banter and such, as long as it doesn't get to airborne log proportions! And I agree, Lecheek should have sent me the entire lineup to log.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't buy any Lecheek products until James has tried them and given them his stamp of approval.

James is amazing.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, it's good to have some banter and such, as long as it doesn't get to airborne log proportions! And I agree, Lecheek should have sent me the entire lineup to log.
Must have some banter :)
We could always swap a Lecheek line up for an SNS lineup ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

agreed....and while they are at it......:veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think intratest might be the only product you havent logged T lol
hmmm...ad3.

but i agree, you and lecheek have been very good to me!!!

lecheek ROCKS!!!!!:box:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I click this log and forget I'm not in the milas thread.
This isn't this RB thread!? That explains some things! The nudez over there are better! Thought something was lacking!

Hey Marms, tell Jimmy you want some nudez PMed to you. :deal:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't this RB thread!? That explains some things! The nudez over there are better! Thought something was lacking!

Hey Marms, tell Jimmy you want some nudez PMed to you. :deal:
He has been sending them asking if they will get him some product.
I didnt check my PM's for one day and had 5 pix from him.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has been sending them asking if they will get him some product.
I didnt check my PM's for one day and had 5 pix from him.
What can I say, I want some mass hgh in my life.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! I meant KingJames. Jimmy is one of my "pet" names for him.