Getting Cheeky and Testy with intraTest Xtreme

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,962
    Rep Power
    10744438
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Awesome squat PR, smith or not! That autocorrect sht is hilarious!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Shenanigans!!!! You can't be done already

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome squat PR, smith or not! That autocorrect sht is hilarious!

    x2
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome squat PR, smith or not! That autocorrect sht is hilarious!
    Thanks buddy boy, I'll take what I can get. Never had good squats so progress is what counts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Shenanigans!!!! You can't be done already

    - Valdez
    It saddens me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    x2
    Shucks that's sweet!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    today I did back

    -Lat pulldowns
    underhand grip then did regular grip
    compound setted with:
    -Straight Arm Pushdowns

    -seated rows on plate loaded nautilus (can you tell yet that this gym has tons of nautilus stuff?)
    went up to 5 plates on each side
    compound setted with:
    -High Rows on nautilus plod
    same, up to 5 plates on each side but this movement was heavier/harder for me then the other

    -HS Pullovers
    worked up to 6 plates total

    -Pull ups

    -then alternated between back extension and different kinds of abs stuff for about 8 sets
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I noticed the nautilus thing a few times.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I read over this entire thread and have yet to see you get cheeky!!!!!! False advertising!

    Heard anything yet?

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  8. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I noticed the nautilus thing a few times.
    yeah, some of their stuff is good and some is crap. I like hammer strength the best out of all the machines. For me, I find a good combination of both free weights and machines are very effective for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I read over this entire thread and have yet to see you get cheeky!!!!!! False advertising!

    Heard anything yet?

    - Valdez
    Well sir, the cheeky part was just for my European friends that abandoned this log long ago. But rest assured, testy did happen! Not yet BTW. I hoping for the call either tomorrow and Monday.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    yeah, some of their stuff is good and some is crap. I like hammer strength the best out of all the machines. For me, I find a good combination of both free weights and machines are very effective for me.



    Well sir, the cheeky part was just for my European friends that abandoned this log long ago. But rest assured, testy did happen! Not yet BTW. I hoping for the call either tomorrow and Monday.

    I would have to agree with the machine/free weight thing. I just dont get why each gym picks a whole line of machines by 1 manufacturer? Im sure its cheaper ya but wouldnt it make sense to get the best equipment for each individual type of machine? Just something that bothers me thats all I will stop now
  10. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I would have to agree with the machine/free weight thing. I just dont get why each gym picks a whole line of machines by 1 manufacturer? Im sure its cheaper ya but wouldnt it make sense to get the best equipment for each individual type of machine? Just something that bothers me thats all I will stop now
    I agree, variety is an excellent thing to have. Review will be up tomorrow!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Final Review
    intraTest Xtreme


    This was my first experience with a Lecheek product. I chose this product because I like the profile on it and it fit in with what I was doing. I enjoyed this product except for the taste. Taste wasn't terrible, it just happened to be one of the flavors that I really don't like. It mixed pretty well for the amino content. I would love to see a flavor expansion of this product. I felt that this product worked well for me. I liked the extra BCAA's that it provided and I just those to work. I also like the rest. I felt a noticeable libido boost. My strength has steadily increased. I can't fully attribute that to this product alone but it certainly didn't negatively impact it either. I think this is a good product and has aroused my interest in trying other Lecheek products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Final Review
    intraTest Xtreme


    This was my first experience with a Lecheek product. I chose this product because I like the profile on it and it fit in with what I was doing. I enjoyed this product except for the taste. Taste wasn't terrible, it just happened to be one of the flavors that I really don't like. It mixed pretty well for the amino content. I would love to see a flavor expansion of this product. I felt that this product worked well for me. I liked the extra BCAA's that it provided and I just those to work. I also like the rest. I felt a noticeable libido boost. My strength has steadily increased. I can't fully attribute that to this product alone but it certainly didn't negatively impact it either. I think this is a good product and has aroused my interest in trying other Lecheek products.
    Glad to hear it worked out well for you my man.I will let the boss know about the flavor expansion thought.Thank you for taking the time out to try Lecheek Nutrition and log it. Id be interested in hearing how you like the rest of the lineup if you ever try it out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. Getting down and Dirty with the Pink! *SPONSORED*
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:48 PM
  3. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
  5. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in