Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this around 2 hours ago, immediately took 1.

effects so far:
faster than a sppeding bullet
able to stop a locomotive
leaping tall buildings at a single bound

just kidding, but you know that already, lol.

i took this with food as per label instructions, is that how you want me to dose-sns reps?

tbh, i think my prolactin might be really high from numerous progestin based ph cycles. i am hoping that this run of inhibit-p shows a considerable increase in testosterone on my next bloods-i am currently on trt. for some reason my doc has never examined the root cause of my extremely low test level-83 before starting back on trt. 4 years ago before messing with ph's my test was high normal, i have never told my doc about my ph usage but i think prolactin might be a role player in my low test!!! prolactin level has never been tested, but if my test level zooms up while on inhibit-p i will insist on it being checked....so without further ado...
wish me luck!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got this around 2 hours ago, immediately took 1.

effects so far:
faster than a sppeding bullet
able to stop a locomotive
leaping tall buildings at a single bound

I just quoted the important stuff. Looks like you're off to an amazing start! Dosing is totally up to you, feel free to play with it a bit and see what you like best, however, chugging the entire bottle at one sitting is NOT recommended.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just quoted the important stuff. Looks like you're off to an amazing start! Dosing is totally up to you, feel free to play with it a bit and see what you like best, however, chugging the entire bottle at one sitting is NOT recommended.
Ha very true

Following for your feedback BigT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i like the 1 cap 3xday thingee...but i might try and mix it up on the withameal thing. i know that another supp i am very fond of has both macuna and a ingredient that is best with food, even though i get best results from macuna on a empty. so 1 thing is certain, i will be dosing 1 cap at bedtime on a empty. i would imagine it doesn't much matter with vitex, but the p5p is probably best with food?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...glad i re-read the label.

says take 1-2 caps daily preferably with a meal....don't know where i got 3 caps from!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am here!!

Good Luck and I look forward to following this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh...I wouldn't miss it!
well in that case i will take my 2nd inhibit-p and go to bed knowing all is well with the world!!!

nitey nite...:sleeping:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning with a raging throbing sent from hell headache...nothing to due with inhibit-p, my arthritis in my neck and shoulders is flaring up, it rained plus i must have slept on them wrong!!!

anyways i ate breakfast popped my morning inhibit-p and 2 ibuprophen and now i am fine. other than it being a really crappy day for a saturday[rainy and cold] i feel in a really good mood now that the headache from hell is gone!!!!

all i am going to do today is watch a bunch of ncis i have taped with my wife, then maybe go down to basement and do some treadmil/ab time.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Started my PH run this morning. Have a bottle of this and will use it in the coming months here. Good luck with this T, I will be watching this closely.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got up this morning with a raging throbing sent from hell headache...nothing to due with inhibit-p, my arthritis in my neck and shoulders is flaring up, it rained plus i must have slept on them wrong!!!

anyways i ate breakfast popped my morning inhibit-p and 2 ibuprophen and now i am fine. other than it being a really crappy day for a saturday[rainy and cold] i feel in a really good mood now that the headache from hell is gone!!!!

all i am going to do today is watch a bunch of ncis i have taped with my wife, then maybe go down to basement and do some treadmil/ab time.
Kind of sounds like my Saturday. I ve been having problem with my knee from a staph infection so I'm just watching CSI today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kind of sounds like my Saturday. I ve been having problem with my knee from a staph infection so I'm just watching CSI today
i was surprised at how well ted danson fit in. i still like gill the best though!!! i hate that hargisty beatch on svu what a freakin man hater, lol. ncis is my favorite, i dig the sheit out of abby!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this. Started my PH run this morning. Have a bottle of this and will use it in the coming months here. Good luck with this T, I will be watching this closely.
if your ph is progestin based i think having inhibit-p on hand is a wise precaution!!!

thanks for following!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my Birthday but I did about the same on my Sat. I am still getting over my upper respiratory infection. It is cold and rainy here so I just stayed in and watched college football all day.

-Happy to hear you manhandled that headache. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was my Birthday but I did about the same on my Sat. I am still getting over my upper respiratory infection. It is cold and rainy here so I just stayed in and watched college football all day.

Happy bday bro!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

:birthday:

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Just picked up two bottles of this just in case the DAA causes me any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. (sorry to hijack this log)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got up this morning with a raging throbing sent from hell headache...nothing to due with inhibit-p, my arthritis in my neck and shoulders is flaring up, it rained plus i must have slept on them wrong!!! anyways i ate breakfast popped my morning inhibit-p and 2 ibuprophen and now i am fine. other than it being a really crappy day for a saturday[rainy and cold] i feel in a really good mood now that the headache from hell is gone!!!!all i am going to do today is watch a bunch of ncis i have taped with my wife, then maybe go down to basement and do some treadmil/ab time.
I woke up with a sore throat and cough this morning. Does that help you feel any better?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I woke up with a sore throat and cough this morning. Does that help you feel any better?
Hope it doesn't get to bad,start killing that vitamin c man!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it doesn't get to bad,start killing that vitamin c man!
Me too. I started feeling it in my throat last night so I bought some ester c, lemonade, and orange juice. Ok so the lemonade is just cause I love the stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
happy b-day...hope you got lots of:fest06:and:boobies:...hope you get feeling better SOON!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, the reps told me i was free to dose inhibit-p the way i wanted so i think i will stick to 1 cap with food at breakfast, and 1 cap right before bed on a empy. might just be placebo because of my excitement over running something that might actually help me find the root cause of my low test, but i am feeling in a very good mood-i only yelled at my wife twice today and only kicked the dog once......

just kidding, i would never kick my dog!!!

or yell at my wife either....well, maybe, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up two bottles of this just in case the DAA causes me any issues.

seriously, all kidding aside, i would run the inhibit-p alongside the daa----as my buddy ben used to say-'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'!!!! probably help results some if you added an ai too, make it a true natty stack with all the bases covered!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, the reps told me i was free to dose inhibit-p the way i wanted so i think i will stick to 1 cap with food at breakfast, and 1 cap right before bed on a empy. might just be placebo because of my excitement over running something that might actually help me find the root cause of my low test, but i am feeling in a very good mood-i only yelled at my wife twice today and only kicked the dog once......just kidding, i would never kick my dog!!!or yell at my wife either....well, maybe, lol.
LOL! Nice. Good to see that your mood is improving at least.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you saying my mood was bad...:damnit:
I'm sorry good sir. :eek: I have been a lousy friend. You were merely....less jovial but pleasant nonetheless. :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally, bigt in a good mood.... :slaphappy:

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
seriously, all kidding aside, i would run the inhibit-p alongside the daa----as my buddy ben used to say-'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'!!!! probably help results some if you added an ai too, make it a true natty stack with all the bases covered!!!!
I should have been more clear. I am running one pill a day right before bedtime. DAA is testpowder which already has macuna in it. But i like the fact that inhibit-p has p5p also!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have been more clear. I am running one pill a day right before bedtime. DAA is testpowder which already has macuna in it. But i like the fact that inhibit-p has p5p also!!

ahaa....you didn't give ole t the whole story, lol...macuna is one of my favorite ingredients, throw in p5p and vitex and you have about as complete a weapon against prolactin that you can get otc, this is why i was so excited to try it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whoot whoot...i am over 20,000 posts!!!!:usa:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub...a dub...dub!

Happy late bday Click!

Congrats on 20k posts BigT! I'll catch up to you soon enough ;)!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sub...a dub...dub!

Happy late bday Click!

Congrats on 20k posts BigT! I'll catch up to you soon enough ;)!
i have no doubt, lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That is honestly EXACTLY how I would dose it. Great way to start off your day and ensure great sleep as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is honestly EXACTLY how I would dose it. Great way to start off your day and ensure great sleep as well.
with food at breakfast and on an empty before bed!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this big man. I have a bottle of this sitting in my cabinet waiting for my PCT to end. I want to run it solo so it can shine on it's true effects. Agree with you on the ingredient combo!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In this big man. I have a bottle of this sitting in my cabinet waiting for my PCT to end. I want to run it solo so it can shine on it's true effects. Agree with you on the ingredient combo!!
welcome aboard!!!

not too many products have a healthy dose of vitex[biotest alpha male and the old alri restore] but no one has ever combined the 3 best known otc anti-prolactin ingredients in one product before---at least none that i can think of!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
welcome aboard!!!

not too many products have a healthy dose of vitex[biotest alpha male and the old alri restore] but no one has ever combined the 3 best known otc anti-prolactin ingredients in one product before---at least none that i can think of!!!
Only the best company does so ;)!