SNS-INHIBIT-P

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I like Hitomi but I think Denise can "hang" with her...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 192"/>
    Now we are talking my language
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Awesome! I have not used Inhibit-P myself. I will very soon though.
    good stuff!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like Hitomi but I think Denise can "hang" with her...

    Attachment 70192
    yes indeed, denise is very nicely endowed...but side by side i think hitomi has her beat by at least 1 cup size, if not more!!!

    for a small girl hitomi is just plain -ridikilus
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes indeed, denise is very nicely endowed...but side by side i think hitomi has her beat by at least 1 cup size, if not more!!!

    for a small girl hitomi is just plain -ridikilus
    They both need inhibit-P
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    They both need inhibit-P
    i doubt it would make much difference in either of their cases....they are waaay beyond the help of inhibit-p!!!



    of course that is just fine with me....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I wouldn't want to inhibit any of that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I wouldn't want to inhibit any of that!!
    you think!!!!


    brandy taylor is another......


    i was suprised by jamie lee curtis's rack in trading places....nice!!!


    btw- i think inhibit-p might be having a positive effect on libido!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Wow you aren't kidding!!

    Name:  Brandy-Taylor-c-3.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  40.9 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wow you aren't kidding!!

    Name:  Brandy-Taylor-c-3.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  40.9 KB
    definately a keeper!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    damn...i think brandy deserves a bump



    or hump!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wow you aren't kidding!!

    Name:  Brandy-Taylor-c-3.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  40.9 KB
    She is looking....healthy!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    She is looking....healthy!
    yup
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    libido is up, so is mood-go figure!!! had a chance to go for a double header, but our pregnant daughter in law showed up....



    if you notice that i haven't been posting much in the daytime, it's because i am asleep...sleep has really been good and sound the last few days!!! even been able to cut back some on stim use!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    libido is up, so is mood-go figure!!! had a chance to go for a double header, but our pregnant daughter in law showed up....



    if you notice that i haven't been posting much in the daytime, it's because i am asleep...sleep has really been good and sound the last few days!!! even been able to cut back some on stim use!!!
    This is getting scary now! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is getting scary now! Lol
    been a long time since i got 7-8 hours sleep in one day, usually that would be 3 days worth. hell, i didn't even take a 2nd dose of stims at work last night-and thur night is the busiest night usually. took 2 scoops jack3d micro pre workout today and got buzzed!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You can't over estimate the benefits of good sleep that's for sure. As soon as I'm done with what I am running right now,Inhibit-P is getting run.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You can't over estimate the benefits of good sleep that's for sure. As soon as I'm done with what I am running right now,Inhibit-P is getting run.
    it's a nice, effective, inexpensive supp....just what we need more of, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    fierce workout this morning...came home to take a nap and ended up sleeping for 7 hours-damn, i never sleep like that on weekends-really surprised my wife left me alone so long, lol. bad thing is i am going to be up till late!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    How the H did I miss this! I've had my eye on this too, I've suffered from high prolactin in the past.

    Given past logs, training, etc... I feel like I'm going to be just like you in 20 years bigT, lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How the H did I miss this! I've had my eye on this too, I've suffered from high prolactin in the past.

    Given past logs, training, etc... I feel like I'm going to be just like you in 20 years bigT, lol.
    GOD help you, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Hey T glad to see it is treating you well. I am getting bloodwork done on Monday or tues and then will be staring my inhibit-P. Jeebus that blonde ten posts up just kicked off my saturday night. Just got done with a job now gonna go out and try to find me one of those..
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hey T glad to see it is treating you well. I am getting bloodwork done on Monday or tues and then will be staring my inhibit-P. Jeebus that blonde ten posts up just kicked off my saturday night. Just got done with a job now gonna go out and try to find me one of those..
    if you find a set of those i need pics...good to see you matt, yup-inhibit-p is a good bang for the dollar supp-results at a reasonable price!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    just got my 2nd bottle of inhibit-p today, going to stay with just the inhibit-p for this log....then i have a big stack coming up including a supp with full dose of daa, going to be including the 2nd bottle of inhibit-p in this stack, stay tuned.

    this is the highest endorsement i can give, i bought the 2nd bottle with my own coin-nuff said!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    just got my 2nd bottle of inhibit-p today, going to stay with just the inhibit-p for this log....then i have a big stack coming up including a supp with full dose of daa, going to be including the 2nd bottle of inhibit-p in this stack, stay tuned.

    this is the highest endorsement i can give, i bought the 2nd bottle with my own coin-nuff said!!!
    That's so true^^^

    It's not a huge list I've actually done that with myself after being blessed enough to try a product. I bet our list is similar...

    Now that I think of it, there are a handful they don't even make anymore. Does this mean I'm getting old?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's so true^^^

    It's not a huge list I've actually done that with myself after being blessed enough to try a product. I bet our list is similar...

    Now that I think of it, there are a handful they don't even make anymore. Does this mean I'm getting old?
    not sure if it is because of getting old...or if the fda has banned them, sad but true!!!!

    but you are right, the list would probably be similar!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Well I found a brunette.. and her rack isn't quite as epic.. but I actually did get some pics
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Well I found a brunette.. and her rack isn't quite as epic.. but I actually did get some pics
    well...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0

    one of the few i can show


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well...
    I shot her a text asking if I could show her off lol, promised not to show any x-rated, and she says sure we should take some more. shweet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  29. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    ....
    Oh, look at me, I have a sex life....


    Get back in the gym lad!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  30. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    Oh, look at me, I have a sex life....

    Get back in the gym lad!
    Lol I imagined you saying that with a Scottish accent. Fair enough invyctus. He asked for pics.. just sayin.

    Thread derail over.
  31. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You can PM me the other photos! Lmao What the heck is all that toilet paper doing on the floor?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Her and the dog had a bit of a toilet paper tug of war. Guess I lost that one since I had to clean it up. Lol
  33. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Hah I figured either a dog or cat was involved.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I shot her a text asking if I could show her off lol, promised not to show any x-rated, and she says sure we should take some more. shweet
    nice...can see those big nips, nice pic up!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol I imagined you saying that with a Scottish accent. Fair enough invyctus. He asked for pics.. just sayin.

    Thread derail over.
    I did the voice over as well. The missus was bemused!


    Was joking bro, I should have said Pics or it did'nt happen!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  36. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I did the voice over as well. The missus was bemused!


    Was joking bro, I should have said Pics or it did'nt happen!

    lol...looks like matti took one for the team!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fierce workout this morning...came home to take a nap and ended up sleeping for 7 hours-damn, i never sleep like that on weekends-really surprised my wife left me alone so long, lol. bad thing is i am going to be up till late!!!

    A 7 hr nap??!!?? That's more sleep than I get each night!!
  38. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Winter season is coming. The big bear is hibernating! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    A 7 hr nap??!!?? That's more sleep than I get each night!!
    me too...lots of days i go on 4 hours sleep!!! guess thats why i use so many stims...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Winter season is coming. The big bear is hibernating! Lol
    yogi, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: SNS Inhibit-E (Anti-Estrogens)
    By youknoww in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. what exactly does SNS inhibit-e do?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
  3. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
  4. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:51 AM
  5. SNS Inhibit-E
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in