SNS-INHIBIT-P

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Some real memories come to my mind with that list. Surprised I can even remember them with what was happening. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some real memories come to my mind with that list. Surprised I can even remember them with what was happening. Lol

aah..the days of purple haze, and dazed and confused!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. That is a nice list there.
    I'm Back...

4. I am a big Jimi fan!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    That is a nice list there.
    why thank you, sir!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am a big Jimi fan!
    it's hard to name a favorite song-hell it's not possible...but watchtower is right up there!!!

7. One of my favs for sure with Purple Haze,Foxy Lady,and many more.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    One of my favs for sure with Purple Haze,Foxy Lady,and many more.
    hey joe, lol...

9. "I'm going down town to shoot my old lady....caught her messin round with another man." Was wondering when you would jump on that. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    "I'm going down town to shoot my old lady....caught her messin round with another man." Was wondering when you would jump on that. Lol
    a little slow these days, lol....trying to recover from all of that tupac crap!!!

11. nothing much new to report, sleep is good and mood is good!!! had a very rockin cardio after work this morning, made it all the way to victim of changes shattering my eardrums with those high notes, damn that halpern could really get high, lol.

12. Glad to hear sleep and mood remain good.

Thanks for keeping us updated bro.
    I'm Back...

13. Any worries dosing this along side my ZMA?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Glad to hear sleep and mood remain good.

Thanks for keeping us updated bro.
    i seem to be tolerating inhibit-p very well no sides of any kind...just feeling good and getting sound sleep!!! i've noticed a few things, but i want to wait before i mention them to be sure...it's still very early in the log!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any worries dosing this along side my ZMA?
    i seem to be getting sides from way more supps than i used too, but i can say for sure-no sides of any kind on inhibit-p...don't see any problem adding it to zma, none!!!!

16. Thx glad to hear

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thx glad to hear
    should be a good add, imo.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i seem to be tolerating inhibit-p very well no sides of any kind...just feeling good and getting sound sleep!!! i've noticed a few things, but i want to wait before i mention them to be sure...it's still very early in the log!!!
    I am very interested....You have my attention.
    I'm Back...

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i seem to be getting sides from way more supps than i used too, but i can say for sure-no sides of any kind on inhibit-p...don't see any problem adding it to zma, none!!!!
    side effects include nocturnal emissions and nightmares

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    hopefully no nocturnal emissions, i have low enough sperm count to begin with on trt, lol. haven't been getting any dreams of any kind yet, but i am hopeful they will be erotic if and when they do come!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 2143
Size:  71.8 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 2143
Size:  71.8 KB
    lol-rodney dangerfield...'last night in bed i thought my wife was excited...turns out she had the hiccups'

23. here is an update that i hinted on before....

for the last few days it looks like nipples have been shrinking, yes the nipple area in all honesty appears to be getting smaller. plus it is always hard like when you step out of a cold shower, chest looks great!!! the only other time a supp has ever had this effect was years ago when i 1st tried e-form[my beloved formestane], nothing since has ever done this. i am becoming convinced that my prolactin must be extremely high due to all those progestin based ph's, plus certain potential prolactin raising supps i have used...i will definately be requesting prolactin to be checked on my next blood draw!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here is an update that i hinted on before....

for the last few days it looks like nipples have been shrinking, yes the nipple area in all honesty appears to be getting smaller. plus it is always hard like when you step out of a cold shower, chest looks great!!! the only other time a supp has ever had this effect was years ago when i 1st tried e-form[my beloved formestane], nothing since has ever done this. i am becoming convinced that my prolactin must be extremely high due to all those progestin based ph's, plus certain potential prolactin raising supps i have used...i will definately be requesting prolactin to be checked on my next blood draw!!!
    Very glad you are pleased with the results so far!! Your post brought back some memories~ I had forgotten all about E Form You remember when we were getting it for like $15 a bottle

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Very glad you are pleased with the results so far!! Your post brought back some memories~ I had forgotten all about E Form You remember when we were getting it for like $15 a bottle
    lol....you bet i do!!! inhibit-p is the 1st product since e-form to give me this effect...and you know how i feel about formestane!!!!

26. just ate my before work meal, getting ready to pop a inhibit-p.

thursday nights are the last night of the week for us 3rd shifters[unless they have us work ot on fri]so it's usually pretty busy on thursday nights, so going to take some stims before i leave for work.

27. Stim of choice these days?

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Stim of choice these days?
    found og oxyeca really cheap-loaded up. plus i have a bunch of redline black on blue and about 20 sample packs of jet fire, plus....well lets just say i have some stims, lol.

29. Big man you are a wild man when it comes to stims!! Lmfao

30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Big man you are a wild man when it comes to stims!! Lmfao
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: SNS Inhibit-E (Anti-Estrogens)
    By youknoww in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:42 AM
  2. what exactly does SNS inhibit-e do?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 08:09 PM
  3. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
  4. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e