SNS-INHIBIT-P

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hope it doesn't get to bad,start killing that vitamin c man!
    Me too. I started feeling it in my throat last night so I bought some ester c, lemonade, and orange juice. Ok so the lemonade is just cause I love the stuff!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep


  2. happy b-day...hope you got lots ofand...hope you get feeling better SOON!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. well, the reps told me i was free to dose inhibit-p the way i wanted so i think i will stick to 1 cap with food at breakfast, and 1 cap right before bed on a empy. might just be placebo because of my excitement over running something that might actually help me find the root cause of my low test, but i am feeling in a very good mood-i only yelled at my wife twice today and only kicked the dog once......




    just kidding, i would never kick my dog!!!





    or yell at my wife either....well, maybe, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Just picked up two bottles of this just in case the DAA causes me any issues.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    seriously, all kidding aside, i would run the inhibit-p alongside the daa----as my buddy ben used to say-'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'!!!! probably help results some if you added an ai too, make it a true natty stack with all the bases covered!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well, the reps told me i was free to dose inhibit-p the way i wanted so i think i will stick to 1 cap with food at breakfast, and 1 cap right before bed on a empy. might just be placebo because of my excitement over running something that might actually help me find the root cause of my low test, but i am feeling in a very good mood-i only yelled at my wife twice today and only kicked the dog once......just kidding, i would never kick my dog!!!or yell at my wife either....well, maybe, lol.
    LOL! Nice. Good to see that your mood is improving at least.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    LOL! Nice. Good to see that your mood is improving at least.
    are you saying my mood was bad...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you saying my mood was bad...
    I'm sorry good sir. I have been a lousy friend. You were merely....less jovial but pleasant nonetheless.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I'm sorry good sir. I have been a lousy friend. You were merely....less jovial but pleasant nonetheless.
    much better!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Me too. I started feeling it in my throat last night so I bought some ester c, lemonade, and orange juice. Ok so the lemonade is just cause I love the stuff!
    Aww man stay well.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Finally, bigt in a good mood....
    I'm Back...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    seriously, all kidding aside, i would run the inhibit-p alongside the daa----as my buddy ben used to say-'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'!!!! probably help results some if you added an ai too, make it a true natty stack with all the bases covered!!!!
    I should have been more clear. I am running one pill a day right before bedtime. DAA is testpowder which already has macuna in it. But i like the fact that inhibit-p has p5p also!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I should have been more clear. I am running one pill a day right before bedtime. DAA is testpowder which already has macuna in it. But i like the fact that inhibit-p has p5p also!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ahaa....you didn't give ole t the whole story, lol...macuna is one of my favorite ingredients, throw in p5p and vitex and you have about as complete a weapon against prolactin that you can get otc, this is why i was so excited to try it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Finally, bigt in a good mood....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. whoot whoot...i am over 20,000 posts!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Wow this moved fast...in for this!

  16. Sub...a dub...dub!

    Happy late bday Click!

    Congrats on 20k posts BigT! I'll catch up to you soon enough !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    lol...well, you cared enough to post about it, lol.


    thanks for caring!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Sub...a dub...dub!

    Happy late bday Click!

    Congrats on 20k posts BigT! I'll catch up to you soon enough !
    i have no doubt, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Wow this moved fast...in for this!
    bout time...what are your thoughts on my dosing protocal?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. That is honestly EXACTLY how I would dose it. Great way to start off your day and ensure great sleep as well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That is honestly EXACTLY how I would dose it. Great way to start off your day and ensure great sleep as well.
    with food at breakfast and on an empty before bed!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. In this big man. I have a bottle of this sitting in my cabinet waiting for my PCT to end. I want to run it solo so it can shine on it's true effects. Agree with you on the ingredient combo!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...well, you cared enough to post about it, lol.


    thanks for caring!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: SNS Inhibit-E (Anti-Estrogens)
    By youknoww in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. what exactly does SNS inhibit-e do?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM
  3. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:59 AM
  4. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
  5. SNS Inhibit-E
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in