Putting life into Focus with Focus XT

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
I am super excited to be logging SNS Focus XT (Cotton Candy). Thank you to mr.cooper69 for sending me some and also for answering all of my questions and I assure you there were a lot. My personal goal with this product was not only to get more focused with my training, but also to be more foucsed in everyday life activities. I want to document my experiences with studying, training and everyday activities as they relate to being an active Mom. I will be experimenting with stims, no stims, alone and with alcar and piracetam. This will be my first log, so I hope it is helpful, not only to the the average AM reader, but for the women and Mothers out there that don't usually read forums like this. I did compete and was your average gym rat for many many years, but now my life is more dedicated to just healthy/fit living and my family. Ok so enough about me, here are my first few days....

Oct 31st
Day 1 - Took my first dose right when I got it. About 330pm 1 scoop with 1g of Alcar. Didn't notice anything at first, nothing that really stood out. Began a school project with my daughter about 45min after dosing and noticed that I was able to finish it with getting distracted. This normally doesn't happen, because I do 10 things at a time. Then was able to start another school project and finish that one, made dinner, helped daughters with homework, did dishes and felt this smoothe energy that I hadn't felt this late in the evening. Continued to do housework and still had enough mental energy to study for my upcoming master trainer exam. Which was my main reason for trying out FXT. My focus was better then prior nights, as far as studying but I'm assuming this will get better as it gets more into my system. Something I did notice after studying was that before I fell asleep I did manage to retain a lot more info and what I had read kept going around in my head, def a plus!!
Def felt a more lucid smoothe energy my first night. Next dose will be tomorrow am for fasted cardio and a full day of mental and physical activities.

Nov 1st
Day 2 Woke up for fasted cardio, took one scoop FXT, 1g Alcar and 5g of yohimbine, did not take the caffeine bc the FXT has 200g. Did 45 min on the treadmill and they flew by, def had more energy and was not bored stiff. I usually have trouble getting 30 min in this early, but was not sleepy at all. Did a lot of activities with my daughters and was pretty well energized, went from one thing to the next without even getting distracted (only had one dose on this day), but I did crash around 4pm and was so tired. Not sure if that was due to waking up so early or not. I usually don't crash so hard. I also noticed that I did not think about eating as much, being a Mom I'm always around food, making breakfast, lunch, snacks, whatever there is always something in my face. I felt so focused on what I was doing that I noticed it didn't bother me as much. Definitely a positive for all the Mom's who train, eat healthy and need to get stuff done.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

Hey PG!

:wave2:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice start. I am following!

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Nov 2nd
Day 3
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Today I had a super busy day. I had to study, run errands for my whole family, train and take my kids to their after school activities. I took one scoop of the FXT, 1g of alcar and 3g of piracetam. For the first dose, I had ridiculous energy, I dropped my kids off at school, went straight home and studied for 2 hours without getting distracted, which is so very unusual for me. I felt like I was really retaining what I had read and felt very focused on the material. My mental endurance was high at this point. So I skipped training legs and decided just to do cardio so I could continue studying. I am glad I did because I was so focused, I didn't even realize I was on the stairs for 55 minutes. Which doesn't usually happen either. One thing I forgot to mention, was I had a terrible stomach ache in the morning after my fist dose. I hear this may be common. Not fun. After cardio, I felt very sleepy, not sure why?? I hope its not the FXT. After my kids sports/activities I took the 2nd dose, exactly the same as the first. Stomach ache again, still not fun. Didn't do anything mentally intense at this point, but was able to get what I had to do done, but wasn't feeling as energetic as the first two days. I am not sure if this is from the piracetam? If anyone can help out this this let me know. Plan to pull an all nighter for the next two days to prepare for my test that is coming up. Please chime in with any suggestions. I am fairly new at this and can use all the help I get.[/FONT]One other thing I noticed was not feeling so stressed today, even with all I have going on. I am hoping this sticks around we can all use something to help us deal with stress.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Nov 3rd
Day 4
Yesterday I competed in the Tough Mudder 10k! It was a fun and somewhat challenging race. I took 1 scoop of FXT, 1g Alcar and 5g of piracetam. I felt much more mentally stimulated today then the past few days! I went into the race feeling clear and alert. My energy was high and I was able to focus on each obstacle as if it was the only one. I also noticed that I was able to keep a steady pace, rather then fluctuating as I usually do in these types of races. Though these races are for fun, you still want to do your best. I feel FXT gave me that extra push that I have been lacking in these types of events. This upcoming week I plan to add some stims to my new regime!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nov 3rd
Day 4
Yesterday I competed in the Tough Mudder 10k! It was a fun and somewhat challenging race. I took 1 scoop of FXT, 1g Alcar and 5g of piracetam. I felt much more mentally stimulated today then the past few days! I went into the race feeling clear and alert. My energy was high and I was able to focus on each obstacle as if it was the only one. I also noticed that I was able to keep a steady pace, rather then fluctuating as I usually do in these types of races. Though these races are for fun, you still want to do your best. I feel FXT gave me that extra push that I have been lacking in these types of events. This upcoming week I plan to add some stims to my new regime!
Awesome ! Im glad you are seeing positive results with FXT. Congrats on the Tough Muddy race I hear many can be very rough

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,I love this product,and the cotton candy is so good!I'm actually using it myself right now.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
So haven't had much to report in a few days due to my daughter having the actual flu! What a nightmare. So I didn't see the need to take my FXT. However, yesterday and today have been amazing. Yesterday I went running outdoors, which I'm not a big fan of specially if it cold. I much prefer running and doing sprints on a treadmill, but my run was great. I did 4 miles at a slow and steady pace and I was so focused and mentally at ease with this run. Everything seemed so bright and vibrant it was weird. I totally enjoyed it and went by so fast. Today I added OEP with my regular dose of FXT, Alcar and piracetam. OMG my shoulder workout was crazy, I felt so connected to what I was doing and didn't feel like I was daydreaming, which I tend to do. Went on to do the stairs for 45min and again was so focused and went by so fast. Still had enough mental stamina to come home clean my house and study for 1 1/2 hrs. Crazy stuff these past two days! Really loving this stuff. Great for training and regular Mom activities!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So haven't had much to report in a few days due to my daughter having the actual flu! What a nightmare. So I didn't see the need to take my FXT. However, yesterday and today have been amazing. Yesterday I went running outdoors, which I'm not a big fan of specially if it cold. I much prefer running and doing sprints on a treadmill, but my run was great. I did 4 miles at a slow and steady pace and I was so focused and mentally at ease with this run. Everything seemed so bright and vibrant it was weird. I totally enjoyed it and went by so fast. Today I added OEP with my regular dose of FXT, Alcar and piracetam. OMG my shoulder workout was crazy, I felt so connected to what I was doing and didn't feel like I was daydreaming, which I tend to do. Went on to do the stairs for 45min and again was so focused and went by so fast. Still had enough mental stamina to come home clean my house and study for 1 1/2 hrs. Crazy stuff these past two days! Really loving this stuff. Great for training and regular Mom activities!!
Damn shoulders & 45 minutes of cardio?
Training like a bawse!

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
For real!! Last two days have been great!! I guess I was making up for being home for 4 days with my little one! Let's hope I don't get sick!!

Damn shoulders & 45 minutes of cardio?
Training like a bawse!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is great to hear. The mind-muscle connection will only improve from here on out!

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Been so busy studying for my test, but I'm glad to report that I finally passed my Master Trainers exam. I basically studied the last 9 days, day and night having two doses of FXT (including my other usual supplements) Studying has been great, added some bronkaid the last few days and on actual test day and the results have been astounding. My concentration has been at an all time high and the day of the test was great. I was able to focus on each question separately, which is what I had trouble with on prior exam tries. I would answer a question and then second guess myself and go back to questions and lose time that way. My thinking was clear and sharp and I am just to grateful that I had the chance to try this and finally have a passing score! On a training stand point my sessions have been great and I feel more connected to what I am doing. Cardio has improved to where I don't get bored and can finish my time without wanting to kill myself. I have a few more doses left and will have a final review done soon. I am very happy with the product and will continue to use it. It has helped out mentally, physically and in my day to day life!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats on passing the test!