FL3X is getting SWOLL-N

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after looking a bit at some of NLA Performance's products, I decided to give this pump product SWOLL-N a try.

Looks like a pretty nice mix!

Each serving contains:
800mg Agmatine
756mg Sodium Nitrite
200mg Citruline Malate
10mg Pterastilbene

I've just recently finished a tub of Finaflex Ignite v2 and wanted to keep the pumps going but take a little stim break.

I'm already 5 days in and I've been dosing as such:

3 caps preworkout, followed by 3 more caps with my post workout shake.

On off days I take 4 caps first thing upon waking and then the other 2 caps about 6 hours later with food.

So far the pumps have been great! This will be the first time I've continuously used citruline malate too.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
cool looking profile. throw some glycerine in there and duhn

ive always wondered if there was a pump product with agmatine and citrulline malate. what stores sell it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got some on the way that I will be logging/reviewing as well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after looking a bit at some of NLA Performance's products, I decided to give this pump product SWOLL-N a try.

Looks like a pretty nice mix!

Each serving contains:
800mg Agmatine
756mg Sodium Nitrite
200mg Citruline Malate
10mg Pterastilbene

I've just recently finished a tub of Finaflex Ignite v2 and wanted to keep the pumps going but take a little stim break.

I'm already 5 days in and I've been dosing as such:

3 caps preworkout, followed by 3 more caps with my post workout shake.

On off days I take 4 caps first thing upon waking and then the other 2 caps about 6 hours later with food.

So far the pumps have been great! This will be the first time I've continuously used citruline malate too.
Is that per cap? Seems like a really low dose of cit mal....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bottle only lists the amount of Agmatine per serving. Serving size is 3 caps. 800 mg of Agmatine per serving. Below that is a "Proprietary Extreme Muscle Expansion Blend" which is 756mg,

"Nitrates(from Sodium Nitrate),Citrulline Malate, pTeruPure(Pterostillbene)"

I really like this stuff so far. It's the only pump product I've tried that actually seems to do anything for me.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most would come from the agmatine I would assume.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most would come from the agmatine I would assume.
Citrulline converts to arginine in the body, and boosts NO more effectively than actually consuming arginine.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Citrulline converts to arginine in the body, and boosts NO more effectively than actually consuming arginine.
My understanding of citrulline malate is that the effective dose is ~6 grams.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and let the games begin!

Oh and Jim you are correct, higher doses up to 8-9g are optimal of cit malate.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already supplement with Cit-malate any hows

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
cool looking profile. throw some glycerine in there and duhn

ive always wondered if there was a pump product with agmatine and citrulline malate. what stores sell it?
Since we are a relatively new company we currently sell only on our website: www.nlaperformance.com and Amazon.com. We are having a promo deal on our website for all AM members. Enter code 'Anabolic10' to receive 10% off your order on our website at www.nlaperformance.com

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing pct from a cycle right now and the pumps are almost on par with the cycle pumps...great log so far flex bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumps have been pretty fantastic lately.

Last night I did chest/back and triceps/biceps.

I started back with lat pulldowns and by the second set my biceps were swollen lol. Veins during seated curls were almost gross looking!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

I started back with lat pulldowns and by the second set my biceps were swollen lol. Veins during seated curls were almost gross looking!
Epic!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are going swoll. I mean swell.

I'm going to change it up today...instead of 3 pre and 3 post I'll go with 6 pre ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Chest/Back & Arms?
Curious on your routine, you each group twice a week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Back & Arms?
Curious on your routine, you each group twice a week?
Right now it looks like this:

Monday/wed/Fri

Chest and arms

Tuesday/Saturday

Legs and shoulders

I'll post my last workout.

Bench press:
265x4, 270x4, 270x3

Weighted dips:
+90x10, 90x9, 90x7

Weighted pull ups:
+45x6, 45x5, 45x5

All below is supersetted with no breaks...

Cables crossovers:
30x40, 30x40

Tricep press downs:
40x40, 40x40

Neutral grip seated rows:
60x40, 60x35

Normally there would be some heavy bar curls and then high rep DB curls in there but ran out of time

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right now it looks like this:

Monday/wed/Fri

Chest and arms

Tuesday/Saturday

Legs and shoulders

I'll post my last workout.

Bench press:
265x4, 270x4, 270x3

Weighted dips:
+90x10, 90x9, 90x7

Weighted pull ups:
+45x6, 45x5, 45x5

All below is supersetted with no breaks...

Cables crossovers:
30x40, 30x40

Tricep press downs:
40x40, 40x40

Neutral grip seated rows:
60x40, 60x35

Normally there would be some heavy bar curls and then high rep DB curls in there but ran out of time
Gotcha!
But what about back?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's the muscular endurance during workouts? Do you feel less prone to muscular fatigue while on SWOLL-N?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you been getting swole'n recently? Love the updates BTW

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as muscular fatigue it's hard to say for my old workout plan, but the past week now I've switched it up to include more "pump" sets after my heavy sets. After I get all my big lifts in for a body part, I use machines with low weight to bust out 40 reps for three different exercises. I feel pretty exhausted by the 30th rep, but am able to push through and most of the time barely get out the 40th rep. Soreness is not that bad the next day.

Using the new workout, I'm getting some crazy pumps! I leave the gym, drive 15 minutes to my place, drink my shake, take my shirt off and look in the mirror, and admire the pumps even yet.
Now that I've switched it up I'll keep a close eye on muscular fatigue and see how I progress through the weights doing higher reps.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
As far as muscular fatigue it's hard to say for my old workout plan, but the past week now I've switched it up to include more "pump" sets after my heavy sets. After I get all my big lifts in for a body part, I use machines with low weight to bust out 40 reps for three different exercises. I feel pretty exhausted by the 30th rep, but am able to push through and most of the time barely get out the 40th rep. Soreness is not that bad the next day.

Using the new workout, I'm getting some crazy pumps! I leave the gym, drive 15 minutes to my place, drink my shake, take my shirt off and look in the mirror, and admire the pumps even yet.
Now that I've switched it up I'll keep a close eye on muscular fatigue and see how I progress through the weights doing higher reps.
Epic!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Cool, I'll be looking out to see how the volume is treating ya.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I can say without a doubt recovery time between sets has definitely been a bonus on this!
The other day for legs, I was going heavy (3-4 rep sets) and taking 2 min. breaks between sets. I could get done with a set and 30 seconds later be ready for the next. It took some self control not to just hop right into another set.
Same with my heavy back day a couple days ago. Be it from the possible positive glycogen properties of the agmatine or maybe the sodium nitrate, I am not sure, but it is more than welcome in my training :)

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I can say without a doubt recovery time between sets has definitely been a bonus on this!
The other day for legs, I was going heavy (3-4 rep sets) and taking 2 min. breaks between sets. I could get done with a set and 30 seconds later be ready for the next. It took some self control not to just hop right into another set.
Same with my heavy back day a couple days ago. Be it from the possible positive glycogen properties of the agmatine or maybe the sodium nitrate, I am not sure, but it is more than welcome in my training :)
I do a lot of heavy/light weight alternating circuit training such as Heavy Bench press straight into a set of pull-ups straight into a set of abs and I notice the increased recovery time and endurance of SWOLL-N all the time.