MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Yesturday I took 3 caps of swoll-n with my pwo and had great pumps with my Legs

Leg ext.
    150x20
    150x20
    170x20

Leg press:
    770x20
    950x20
    1040x20

Leg press calf raises:
    410x15
    410x15
    410x15

Goodmornings:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10

Loven the good mornings. My back is getting so much stronger cause of these and my Hammies are feeling like there made of steel. Legs and back in my opinion are the building blocks to creating a Monster. Gunna have tree trunks one day lol

Also I ripped up my abs and I didn't have enough time for leg curls gunna hit them in today with my shoulder workout
    When you get a chance, PM me some of the ab exercises you do
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Most deffinitely bro!
    •   

3. Killing this **** broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Killing this **** broski
    HE IS !!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    HE IS !!!
    Thanks, I think ur inbox is full bro
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thanks, I think ur inbox is full bro
    Just cleared it out

7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Killing this **** broski
    Thanks Brotha! I'm trying I've been dealing with a pain basicaly on my right glute and its killing me. But I'm trying some excercises to loosen it up but its gunna take awhile to work out and I have a hard time going light on legs lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just cleared it out
    I had it all typed up a page worth and now I gotta do again lol its all good just giving ya ****

9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I had it all typed up a page worth and now I gotta do again lol its all good just giving ya ****

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Haha no biggy bro lol

11. I got a bottle of this, never been a fan of agmatine though.
    Any sides from this? Just taking 3 caps a day? It's say you can use up to 10 caps a day!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I got a bottle of this, never been a fan of agmatine though.
    Any sides from this? Just taking 3 caps a day? It's say you can use up to 10 caps a day!
    You will like it bro! Just don't smell it lol.

I just took 3 caps pwo because I was doing a review on it, and saw great results. Don't know if I would take though lol

I actualy had the wife commenting on how great my veins look lol so its gotta b good **** haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

You will like it bro! Just don't smell it lol.

I just took 3 caps pwo because I was doing a review on it, and saw great results. Don't know if I would take though lol

I actualy had the wife commenting on how great my veins look lol so its gotta b good **** haha
    Well, I lifted already. I think I'm going to try it before my meal.
    I'm a bit scared of agmatine though.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I got a bottle of this, never been a fan of agmatine though.
    Nice avi you got there Aaron

15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hey everybody! I wanna start off by thanking NLA performance for the opportunity to test there NEW product (Swoll-N)

I'm realy excited to try this product out because I'm an alpha Male looking for the ultimate vascular body. Let's see if we can get my veins swoll-n to the point of exsploding!

About myself: My name is Shane. I'm 31, 6 ft 2", 235lbs, bf around 10%. I've been lifting almost 2 years now. I'm just finishing my first AAS cycle. If you are interested, you can check my first cycle log. I would put the link to it on here but I'm not smart enough lol.

Here's the suppliments I will b on durring this review:

Pre-workout: Muscle Marinade
    Fish oil 3 caps
    Liv52 2 caps
    D-pol (start using in 2 weeks durring pct)
    Clomid(start using durring pct 100/100/50/50)
    MultiV
    Whey Protein
    Swoll-N ( reviewing for NLA performance)

I will start taking 3 caps of Swoll-N pwo tomorrow. I'm f@#!ng Stoked, hope you all enjoy the ride!

Attachment 69450

Attachment 69451
    Looks good buddy. I am logging T-Blast as well. Come check it out!!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3734500

16. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post

Looks good buddy. I am logging T-Blast as well. Come check it out!!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3734500
    I will def check it out bro

17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just a little update: I've noticed my strength is still climbing and I've been off test 9 days now. I havnt realy been too tired yet. I deffinetely think the swoll-N is helping me with my strength gains as I've had great pumps and my veins are realy blowing up. Today was the last time I'm going realy heavy till my body starts producing its own test. Having said that I kicked its ass today. Lol!

Wide grip pull ups bw only
    3 sets x 10

Dead lifts:
    225x10 warm up
    315x8
    405x4
    495x1
    550x1 PR, I was so pumped after I did this. Actualy getting geared up for it I totaly sycked myself up. Adrenaline was at a level I've never known lol
    405x8

Bent over single db rows:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Wide grip pull downs:
    270x10
    290x10
    Whole stackx10

Would've done more but I was too pumped and did a little talking and had to leave early due to wife being sick.

Oh yeah did bent over bb rows too:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8(pr this was a lot for me but I need to work on making my back realy strong too keep going up on deads.

Also I'm noticing more and more my abdominal area is looking damn good. Even more cut than I was. Have lost 4 lbs I'm sure was fat or water. I will try and upload my video of me doing 550 on deadlift.
    Nice work! Congrats on the new PR. Glad NLA Performance supplements were by yourside and in your system while you smashed your deadlift PR. I really wanna see that 550 dead video thats some respectable weight.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

18. Here's my video 550 deads, I already posted the link but focked up on the first 2

19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Here's my video 550 deads, I already posted the link but focked up on the first 2
    Hell ya!!! Easy weight right there if your ask me.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Nice work! Congrats on the new PR. Glad NLA Performance supplements were by yourside and in your system while you smashed your deadlift PR. I really wanna see that 550 dead video thats some respectable weight.
    Thanks to u guys! Apreciate the oportunity of trying this product. Check out that vid. Ur protein is the **** also, drinking it as we speak haha

21. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Hell ya!!! Easy weight right there if your ask me.
    I can't do it without strap or from the ground, that's the next goal

22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks Brotha! I'm trying I've been dealing with a pain basicaly on my right glute and its killing me. But I'm trying some excercises to loosen it up but its gunna take awhile to work out and I have a hard time going light on legs lol
    Dude I told you to give up sodomy lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Missed this one!im in now!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Here's my video 550 deads, I already posted the link but focked up on the first 2
    Thats what I am talking about. Good **** man !!!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Missed this one!im in now!
    Glad ur here Mack! Would've posted the link but takes me awhile on my phone lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

But it feel

27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

But it feels so good durring, just hurts after

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Well, I lifted already. I think I'm going to try it before my meal.
    I'm a bit scared of agmatine though.
    why are u scared of it JP? I get a little gassy from it but that's it lol the wife gets a bit mad at me haha

29. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

why are u scared of it JP? I get a little gassy from it but that's it lol the wife gets a bit mad at me haha
    Tried it today.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Tried it today.
    Good deal bro, from what I read on these forums u try just about all supps. U da man bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Jet's 2 Week Test DRIVE
    By Jet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:52 PM